No, they're not. Romney, through Bain Capital expanded Phillip Morris and British Tobacco with expansion into Russia. I'm not making this up. Look it up yourself, Vogue cigarrettes, comes with a charm bracelet. They were also involved in alcohol sales.<quoted text>
Your comments are so ridiculous it is not worth going any further.
Romney’s Goldman Sachs 2002 Exchange Place Fund, valued at over a million dollars in 2010, brought in nearly $600,000 in gains in 2010 and is invested in:
- Watson Pharmaceuticals: manufacturer of nine forms of emergency contraception (which Romney incorrectly identifies as “abortifacients“).
- Johnson & Johnson: launched the first U.S. prescription birth control product in 1931 and produces various forms of birth control.
- Merck: produces various forms of birth control
- Mylan: produces birth control medication and filed the first application for a generic birth control pill last year.
- Pfizer: a contraception producer that recently had to recall about a million packs of birth-control pills that weren’t packaged correctly.