Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,505)

Showing posts 730,081 - 730,100 of1,071,971
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
There's basic dishonesty and then there's f-you dishonesty--dishonesty so blatant, so consciously abusive of facts that everyone knows, that it deserves a category of its own.
------
0's MOTTO
In a "class" of his own!!!!!
Exactly.
It's so obvious Obama is lying about Libya, I'm really surprised anyone pretends to believe him.
This has to embarrass even the idiot OWSers here.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Ron was too busy raising taxes.
Winning the Cold War has a cost. Especially when there's a Democrat-controlled Congress sabotaging us.

By the way, I'm sorry your side lost the Cold War.
... get over it, dupe.
worker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
Wonder if Romney wins he can blame Obama for the next four years.
You sound like those that talked people into voting for Bush. Haven't learned anything yet?

Oh yea, why is it that I see Clinton campaigning all over and where is Bush? Romney doesn't want anyone to know how his policies will end up

Obama/Biden 2012
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think Bill has much room to call anyone a liar.
But he did say Bain Capital's record was "sterling".
And he did say at an Ohio rally this month (supposedly supporting Obama) that the President has not fixed the economy, nor achieved any form of recovery and validated Mitt Romney's words from the most recent debate when he said this:
"Governor Romney's argument is...it's not fixed, so fire him and put me in. It is true, we're not fixed. When President Obama looked into the eyes of that man who said at the debate, I had so much hope four years ago, and I don't now...I thought he was gonna cry. Because he knows that it's not fixed."
Seems Bill might be having some mixed feelings.
You're supposed to kill the horse first.

And you could use some coaching on your flogging technique; though I love the drift to the middle.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Logic wrote:
Romney left a 1.9 Billion deficit and rank 47th in jobs in his one failed term as Govenor.
Romney presided over a series of spending cuts and increases in fees that eliminated an up to $1.5 billion deficit.

According to PolitiFact:
If a state is faring better than others through the recession, there is less room to go back up, and so the percentage gains would be smaller.

We found little evidence to support the claim that Romney is responsible for those jobs numbers. Economists told us that it's a stretch to blame or credit Romney or any governor for job numbers.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Logic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

red light district wrote:
<quoted text>alot of 47%ers lived there ,Romney was right they're deadbeats
I thought Romney was Mr.job creator. With his great job creating skills you figure he be ranked number 1 and not 47th.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Winning the Cold War has a cost. Especially when there's a Democrat-controlled Congress sabotaging us.
By the way, I'm sorry your side lost the Cold War.
... get over it, dupe.
omg it's become your catch phrase.

culture dupe? dupe the culture? culture the dupe? it's the dupe culture?

flo? lil help pls.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

bigbamboom wrote:
<quoted text>
I can still remember President Clinton staring right at me and America saying that. Of course I knew he was lying, just as I know Obama's myriad lies.
People died
Obama lied
While the nation was focused on Bill Clinton's charges of sexual harrassment, lying under oath to a Grand Jury, deciphering the meaning of the word "is" and whether or not he did or did not have sex with that woman in the Oval Office, the plot for 9/11 was in full swing during the entire four years of his second term.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

worker wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like those that talked people into voting for Bush. Haven't learned anything yet?
Oh yea, why is it that I see Clinton campaigning all over and where is Bush? Romney doesn't want anyone to know how his policies will end up
Obama/Biden 2012
It has been a long standing tradition here for the former presidents to not become involved in presidential matters.

That tradition got thrown under the bus beginning with Jimmy Carter. Since, there has not been a Democrat former president that has not involved themselves in presidential politics. Only Republicans still hold to that time-honored tradition.

If Bill Clinton thinks he knows so much about being president, then why doesn't he just run again?

After Obama gets tossed out, look for him to openly join the muslim terrorists at war with the United States.
He should be careful not to cross the threshold that defines treason. After the way the Democrats openly committed treason during the Cold War, there's a lot of people here that are ready to set some kind of example so it will be a very, very long time before anyone is tempted to commit treason that was so common among Democrats.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're supposed to kill the horse first.
And you could use some coaching on your flogging technique; though I love the drift to the middle.
I would never kill a horse, so I have no idea what that means.
worker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

broomhilda wrote:
<quoted text>he's campaigning because if the muslim loses Hillary is out of a job.Then he has to look at that old hag all day.Talk about having nightmares when your awake.
That is quite the thought. Stay up all night to think of that. Maybe you should go to be and get some sleep and you MIGHT come up with something alittle better than that. We are voting on our President and it doesn't seem that you have anything real substance to your aguement. Maybe tomorrow.

Obama/Biden 2012
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama/Biden 2012
Obama should have gotten Newt Gingrich to stump for him if he really wanted us to consider the deficit reduction under Clinton's presidency since it was a republican congress who led the way. Clinton was just smart enough to go along with them.

But you know Democrats love to take credit for nothing they've done themselves. They're such characters....
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been a long standing tradition here for the former presidents to not become involved in presidential matters.
That tradition got thrown under the bus beginning with Jimmy Carter. Since, there has not been a Democrat former president that has not involved themselves in presidential politics. Only Republicans still hold to that time-honored tradition.
If Bill Clinton thinks he knows so much about being president, then why doesn't he just run again?
After Obama gets tossed out, look for him to openly join the muslim terrorists at war with the United States.
He should be careful not to cross the threshold that defines treason. After the way the Democrats openly committed treason during the Cold War, there's a lot of people here that are ready to set some kind of example so it will be a very, very long time before anyone is tempted to commit treason that was so common among Democrats.
They only had to pull Clinton back into the spotlight out of sheer desperation.

Presidential candidates rarely ask or even want support from former presidents.

Clinton isn't running again, after all. So are we supposed to think he is and vote for Obama instead?
Logic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney presided over a series of spending cuts and increases in fees that eliminated an up to $1.5 billion deficit.
According to PolitiFact:
If a state is faring better than others through the recession, there is less room to go back up, and so the percentage gains would be smaller.
We found little evidence to support the claim that Romney is responsible for those jobs numbers. Economists told us that it's a stretch to blame or credit Romney or any governor for job numbers.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Massachuset was 1.9 billion dollars in the red when Romney left office and he hid this little detail from the incoming Govenor during the transition period.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Well, I'm getting tard. We'll know the full extent of the damage from the hurricane tomorrow.

Night.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

worker wrote:
<quoted text>
That is quite the thought. Stay up all night to think of that. Maybe you should go to be and get some sleep and you MIGHT come up with something alittle better than that. We are voting on our President and it doesn't seem that you have anything real substance to your aguement. Maybe tomorrow.
Obama/Biden 2012
Give this some thought and tell us what your answer is in the morning.

Who told Susan Rice what to say all over the television networks and at the UN?
Obviously, it wasn't Obama.
So, who told her what to say?

Obama is an empty chair. He's not in charge of anything. The person who told Susan Rice what to say at the UN and all over television is the real president.
Who is it?

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
They only had to pull Clinton back into the spotlight out of sheer desperation.
Presidential candidates rarely ask or even want support from former presidents.
Clinton isn't running again, after all. So are we supposed to think he is and vote for Obama instead?
Exactly.
Romney in a landslide.
worker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama should have gotten Newt Gingrich to stump for him if he really wanted us to consider the deficit reduction under Clinton's presidency since it was a republican congress who led the way. Clinton was just smart enough to go along with them.
But you know Democrats love to take credit for nothing they've done themselves. They're such characters....
I think that he is doing just fine. We are looking for independent voters which you don't seem to be. You probably voted for Bush and didn't learn anything yet and still want others to follow you off the cliff in 2012.

Obama/Biden 2012
worker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
Romney in a landslide.
Maybe not

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/

Obama/Biden 2012
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Martin wrote:
<quoted text>
Now... now...
Let's not shift the conversation from Bush's cowardice and war-by-lies to Biden.
Why, does the truth bother you that much? We have a president with terrorist friends and a stand up comedian trying to run the country and failing miserably and that is what should concern us the most.

"I don't know who started the idea that a President must be a politician, instead of a businessman. A politician can't run any other kind of business, so there is no reason why he can run the U.S. That's the biggest single business in the world."

Humorist Will Rogers (1879-1935)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 730,081 - 730,100 of1,071,971
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min voice of peace 67,529
The rare and elusive Colombian perro caliente s... 19 min reality is a crutch 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min mdbuilder 45,462
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 45 min Ace 48,687
'Kitty Zombie' TV Pilot Filming in Joliet Monday 45 min BK2A 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr mr ridgway 3,815
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 173,591
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••