Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#788118 Oct 30, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>sonicmoron is a well known Carnival Barker for the dailykooks, like a good Card-Carrying red diaper doper baby for his masters, superiors and elite. Sonicmoron a cookie cutter, a Copy-n-Paste moron...
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
What is obama hiding?
-
It's the culture..
Kos?

What Happens If Romney Loses?

The election is just a little over nine days away. It still seems more likely than not that Romney will lose the election. Romney will probably fall short by 13 electoral votes by winning Virginia, Florida, and Colorado, but still coming up short in Ohio. If Romney loses as it seems he will, there will be frustration and disbelief in Republicans ranks followed by a free-for-all of recriminations. As Iíve mentioned before, the Romney campaign has been vague enough that every faction will have things it can use to justify its own position and things it can use to blame its intra-party rivals. Because Romney mostly ran a campaign about nothing, no faction in the GOP will accept that it was the one that contributed most to the loss, and no disputes within the party will be any closer to resolution....

...As frustrated by a Romney loss as Republicans would be, the party will have an incentive to find a more credible and competitive candidate for the next presidential election.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#788119 Oct 30, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>The difference between liberals and conservatives is liberals could not exist without conservatives to defend their freedom and support them economically.
-
Where as conservatives on the other hand, can exist and live quite well without liberals...
-
It's the culture...
But who would fight your fights for you...

I would love to test your theory but you never showed up to meet me ether time you sniveling coward....
Florida

Tampa, FL

#788120 Oct 30, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm running away from a question you clearly can't answer yourself?
The birther tactics are old school at this point. Try some of your own intellectualism[??] for a change.
Democrats: We started the "birther" movement before we were against it..
-
Idiot retard liberals start and are the "proud parents" of the birther movement, sellout, then blame someone else because they're the idiots..
-
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice or a storm crisis center to help victims from the storm, if obama releases his sealed records.. How simple is that sonicmoron?
-
What is obama hiding?
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
It's the culture...
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#788121 Oct 30, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>So you can't admit you were lyin' azz wrong about the sons of the wealthiest families volunteering to fight in all the wars their daddies and grand pappies started? I am not surprised...if you are where you claim to be, I hope you're stuck treading water until some rich SOB comes to save your sorry azz.
Jack Kennedy and George Bush were both early volunteers in WWII.....

never said "all wars", because some, such as Vietnam, were slaughterhouses unrelated to the defense of America.....

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#788122 Oct 30, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Romney-Ryan and the Fallacy of Fiscally Conservative Republicans
So how has the GOP kept its reputation as the more fiscally responsible party? It's a triumph of rhetoric over results, and due in part to the fact that conservatives can anticipate the ways Democrats will disappoint them so much more clearly than they can anticipate Republican failures, which they underestimate.
George Will is more inured than most to this pathology. So as a testament to its power, note that the pessimistic conservative columnist has persuaded himself on the eve of Election 2012 that Mitt Romney will govern as a fiscal conservative, despite being the one who drew my attention to that quote about Republican presidents doing more than Democrats to expand entitlements.
"Why, then, should we expect Romney to reverse Republican complicity?" Will asks. "Because by embracing Paul Ryan, Romney embraced Ryan's emphasis on the entitlement state's moral as well as financial costs."
But the rhetoric of fiscal conservatism has always been embraced by the GOP!
Consider this:
Mitt Romney has personally "embraced" a lot of policies he later disclaims or abandons.
Math and common sense show he'll break at least some of his current promises.
The Republican Party has now run in successive elections against cutting Medicare.
Cutting entitlements is very unpopular, and Romney has showed very little political courage in his career.
Expanding entitlements is popular, and Romney is a serial panderer.
Answering all those factors by citing an embrace of Paul Ryan would be a lot more persuasive if Ryan himself hadn't amassed a record of opportunistically expanding entitlements when politically convenient.
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...
I needed a good laugh this morning. There's nothing funnier than a Democrat talking about fiscal responsibility when they couldn't produce a budget in the entire 4 years Obama has been in office, to include 2 years when they had a super majority in the Senate and a dominate majority in the House. And, they took control of all the purse strings of the government in January, 2007, with a declining deficit of 160 billion dollars and a total debt of 5 trillion dollars.
What did the Democrats do after they took control of the purse strings of government? Did you say increase the deficit by ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED PERCENT? Did you say more than triple the debt to the 16 trillion dollars it is today?

You talking about fiscal responsibility is about as funny as it can get.

But, I digress.

You continue to run away from our White House committing treason, and there is a hidden authority acting as president today:

You can run, but you can't hide:

Who told Susan Rice what to say all over the television networks and at the UN?
Obviously, it wasn't Obama.
So, who told her what to say?
Obama is an empty chair. He's not in charge of anything. The person who told Susan Rice what to say at the UN and all over television is the real president.
Who is it?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#788123 Oct 30, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
They're sucking on that bone for dear life, only fox is talking about this bullshyt. It's ridiculous and disgusting.
Mitt is still lying about Jeep !
Meanwhile, the only fact is that Mitt is on record saying he'd shut down FEMA!!
The yayhoos are feuled by FOX and right wing blogs such as the conservative treehouse, American Thinker etc etc. As their bullshyte stories are debunked, they make up new ones.

One day Chris Stevens is a hero left out to die by Da Bammy and the next day Stevens is running arms to Al Qaida in Syria.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#788124 Oct 30, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, well then let's go with Obama and let americans starve to death while the feds go bankrupt. I'll just cancel my vacation to Greece and watch it all unfold here.
We're doing much better than all those EU countries that went with your Teatards' austerity measures. Really, Peppy, are you hoping for a boon for you Haitian sweatshop goods, or are you just as non-feeling as R'Money to begin with? Never mind, I've already formed my opinion.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#788125 Oct 30, 2012
<quoted text>
He's despicable, his anti FEMA comments should sink his ship. Why doesn't he make a statement now?
Tell those people to call their parents, take personal responsibility, it's not the federal governments problem...
He's probably handing out signed 8x10's of himself
vagina lady upset because she may have to pay for birth control and abortions for her promiscuous, drug-addicted daughter....
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#788126 Oct 30, 2012
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of immoral: Did Romney, as Governor, ask for and receive FEMA money even though he has sufficient state relief (Massachusetts) fund? Did he actually offer the necessary relief with the money? Is this the kind of person we want in the White House?
"I know where the big money is, and it's in Washington, and I know how to get it". Mitt Romneys power point presentation, 2002

He is an opportunist and a thief, would divert funds to private contractors. This guy will do anything or a buck, it's a sick game

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#788127 Oct 30, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm running away from a question you clearly can't answer yourself?
The birther tactics are old school at this point. Try some of your own intellectualism[??] for a change.
Make a guess. I think it's Vallerie Jarrett. Who do you think is really making the decisions the president should be making?

Obama is an empty chair. He's not in charge of anything. The person who told Susan Rice what to say at the UN and all over television is the real president.
Who is it?

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#788128 Oct 30, 2012
Carter wrote:
<quoted text> Many people believe you should be deported back to your native Haiti.
I never understand peoples hatred of Haiti...maybe you racist just hate anywhere blacks live....

Haiti is a beautiful island..that suffered years of dictators and a devastating earth quake..I personally would love to be able to afford to live on a Caribbean island ...that why I live in the keys....Sorry your a bigot, maybe you'll grow up some day...
scoop

Marquette, MI

#788129 Oct 30, 2012
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
The fear oh the FEAR.....Obama/Biden 2012
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#788130 Oct 30, 2012
Mitt Romneyís Closing Con Game

Mitt Romneyís latest political ad makes it clear that heís trying to portray himself as a uniter who will heal the divisions of the Obama years. Donít believe it for a second.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/10...

It's a wonderful thing to watch when EVERYONE but the right wing nutjob sites are calling a Mitt a liar.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#788131 Oct 30, 2012
<quoted text>

Mitt is still lying about Jeep !
from Bloomberg News:.....

"To counter the severe slump in European sales, Marchionne is considering building Chrysler models in Italy, including Jeeps, for export to North America. The Italian government is evaluating tax rebates on export goods to help Fiat. Marchionne may announce details of his plan as soon as Oct. 30, the people said."
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#788132 Oct 30, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Kos?
What Happens If Romney Loses?
The election is just a little over nine days away. It still seems more likely than not that Romney will lose the election. Romney will probably fall short by 13 electoral votes by winning Virginia, Florida, and Colorado, but still coming up short in Ohio. If Romney loses as it seems he will, there will be frustration and disbelief in Republicans ranks followed by a free-for-all of recriminations. As Iíve mentioned before, the Romney campaign has been vague enough that every faction will have things it can use to justify its own position and things it can use to blame its intra-party rivals. Because Romney mostly ran a campaign about nothing, no faction in the GOP will accept that it was the one that contributed most to the loss, and no disputes within the party will be any closer to resolution....
...As frustrated by a Romney loss as Republicans would be, the party will have an incentive to find a more credible and competitive candidate for the next presidential election.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
Frank Rich predicts that they'll go far right. Perhaps Murderdocks the Gods gift rapepublican will run

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#788133 Oct 30, 2012
Carter wrote:
<quoted text> Many people believe your language is abusive to your newborn baby.
If these "many people" are known to you, Troll, I really don't care what they think, and six months is not quite a newborn in intelligent circles. GFY
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#788134 Oct 30, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
vagina lady upset because she may have to pay for birth control and abortions for her promiscuous, drug-addicted daughter....
Hi Dummy
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#788135 Oct 30, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Your turn to run away from this, dupe:
Who is it?
Susan Rice is a token black woman in a meaningless job.....

pure cannon fodder to take the blame for the Obama lies....

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#788136 Oct 30, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The yayhoos are feuled by FOX and right wing blogs such as the conservative treehouse, American Thinker etc etc. As their bullshyte stories are debunked, they make up new ones.
One day Chris Stevens is a hero left out to die by Da Bammy and the next day Stevens is running arms to Al Qaida in Syria.
Maybe it would be nice to live with no rational thought like Dbwronger ,floridu and the rest of this teafool brigade on here...They know if they lose this election there lives as they fantasize about it are over..

What they don't realize, whity rule in America is over by 2016 no matter what they do...Even the Mormons and evanjckels can't bread there way out of Tan America..
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#788137 Oct 30, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
from Bloomberg News:.....
"To counter the severe slump in European sales, Marchionne is considering building Chrysler models in Italy, including Jeeps, for export to North America. The Italian government is evaluating tax rebates on export goods to help Fiat. Marchionne may announce details of his plan as soon as Oct. 30, the people said."
Mitts a liar, about everything.

It's a sickness with him, even his family story; he tells people that Ann insisted and pushed him to run.
Ann says it was his decision and she reluctantly went along with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 12-18 23 min RACE 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 39 min Learn to Read 181,744
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 55 min Uzi 68,879
Why do some cover for obumbler? 1 hr HolderjakdMyCock 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr auntiesemite 70,992
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,833
It's the Gangs and Not the Police as Chicago's ... 1 hr Culture Auditor 1
Deat Abby 12-16 2 hr Mister Tonka 70
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:26 pm PST

NFL12:26PM
Trestman on Cutler benching: I think we need a spark
Yahoo! Sports12:48 PM
Jay Cutler wants to stay in Chicago, but will the Bears keep him?
NBC Sports 1:35 PM
Jimmy Clausen: 'Gained knowledge' since last start in 2010
NBC Sports 1:50 PM
Marc Trestman: 'I think we need a lift at quarterback'
ESPN 2:17 PM
Cutler: 'Crossed my mind' Bears tenure over