Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,496)

Showing posts 729,901 - 729,920 of1,036,080
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a common Alinsky tactic to marginalize and silence the truth. The Soros paid propaganda machine was mobilized to paint birthers as crazy to squelch the investigation into the Kenyan's past.
The fact is that only a handful of HI officials are needed to conspire to conceal the fact that the Kenyan was not born in America.
The Kenyan is a Manchurian Candidate planted by America's enemies to destroy it from within. The Democrat Party is organized crime and colluded with the Kenyan
The enormity of the Kenyan 's crime cannot be grasped by Kenyan groupie occupier scum like you.
You have no idea what I think, other than that I oppose dementia.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Dementia? The Kenyan let them die and flew to Vegas to party with Beyonce.

Who has dementia?
FIRE THE GOP

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Hey Mitt Romney!

Massachusetts called,

The whole state is voting for Obama!

They had a long time with Mitt,

Said hey Mitt you POS!!!

Beat it liar!

Ohhhhhh

And this:

Obama 49%

Mitt the schitttt 46%

National poll and Ohio!

Bye bye liar Mitt! Later POS!!!
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad. I have to retract everything I've said in defense of you being rational and reasonable. You agree with fred that liberals are not human beings. You buy into the absurd generalization that only liberals have sought abortions since 1973 and you speculate that Romney and Congress will cooperate when the last 40 years have been plagued by increasing division, divisive manipulation and outright war on the public good by the 2 parties - no little of bit of which has been exacerbated for profit by the cable networks and the internet.
Most people who toss around the epithet of "anti-American" are uninformed partisan chuckleheads - and it is THEY who have the most claim to it.
Nonsense. Everything you believe is an unchallenged liberal cliche.

fred is going to call you Cher from Clueless

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
But the lifelong conservative -> Democrat <-
and founder of a tea party group in Armstrong County was frustrated because no serious contender had stepped up to challenge U.S. Sen. Bob Casey Jr., D-Pa.
http://articles.mcall.com/2012-08-04/news/mc-...
Comprehend?... MUCH ;-)
A DEMOCRAT all his life until last year. Comprehend????

No contender? How many did he run against in the primary.

Really. Why does he hide that he was a lifelong Democrat?

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
A situation in which a government imposes taxes on a particular group of its citizens...
despite the citizens not consenting or having an actual representative deliver
their views when the taxation decision was made.
Read more: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/t/tax_witho...
This act revived the colonial issue of taxation without representation.
The colonies once again demanded that the British government remove the tax on tea. In addition, the dockworkers began refusing to unload the tea from ships.
The Governor of Massachusetts demanded that the tea be unloaded. He also demanded that the people pay the taxes and duty on tea.
http://www.history.com/topics/boston-tea-part...
We elect representatives. Just how uninformed are you?

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The Porkulus just made things worse.
Obama wanted even more spending in his two budget proposals. At least the Senate Democrats had enough sense to unanimously reject both of them.
You do know Mitt wrote a OpEd to the NYT asking Republicans to pass their own porkulus in December of 2008. You do realize that Republicans had their porkulus plan.

You do realize that nearly every President have utilized porkulus actions to fight recessions.

My God, Carol, you certainly know this right? If so, why are you lyng?

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

I just saw the State of PA run another add telling people to show their ID when they vote.

Thank you Tom Corbett. The Repulicans in PA continue to cheat to try to win elections.

Republicans in PA elected as Governor the man that personally permitted Jerry Sandusky two years to roam free molesting children.
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I have new respect for you fkace, I tried to compete with your post count yesterday and didn't even come close. Your brand of insanity is truly amazing.
Seems to me like you'd get pressure sores.
Welfare mixed with idiot was never intended to be a career opportunity Realtime, sadly it's the best you can do...
-
For every good reason you lie Realtime, Florida has a better reason to tell the truth...
-
What is obama hiding?
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why are you a life long loser?
-
It's the culture...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Ansar al-Sharia is a powerful local group of Islamisist militants who were instrumental in toppling Gaddafi from power during the Libyan revolution. The Benghazi government relies on members of this group to assist with the management of security within the city and surrounding area.

Ansar al-Sharia has a crest which is displayed on it's trucks many of which are outfitted with machine guns.

Ansar-al Sharia tweeted responsibility for the attack on the American consulate and CIA base within two hours of the first gunshots. The local residents, neighbors to the consulate and the Libyan (BMG) security employees are stating in interviews with Arab language newspapers that the attack(s) were the work of Ansar al-Sharia.
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Do all of you loony left wingers make sht up as you go along?
Yes, they do!!
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
just think of what that poor women has to look at in the morning.
Don and Mitt.
Better to look at them, than a piece of dog shit like you every morning.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Obama is the #1 security threat to Ameican . .
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:

Nobody cares what I come out with, except my fellow Moobats, because I am demented.
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
my day is done. and at your expense! who could ask for less?
Your day is done? You don't do much, do ya? Under Obama Care, all your expense paid for. Easy job, if you want to get paid for being a lazy smart ass all your life.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people who toss around the epithet of "anti-American" are uninformed partisan chuckleheads - and it is THEY who have the most claim to it.
There are left wing idiots - many followers of Chris Matthews and his uber-leftist MSNBC network - who believe all conservatives are racists, and that many are as dangerous to the U.S. as radical Islamists.

Political bigotry is just as prevalent among liberals as it is any other segment of our society.
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
You Republican idiots re-elected Bush after the faulty intelligence regarding WMD of his regime led to THOUSANDS of American deaths in Iraq. How well does Bush sleep? How well do you idiots that re-elected him sleep?
We sleep like little Angels. Thanks for asking.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they do!!
If anyone needs evidence liberals make stuff up, just look at what the White House did to coverup 911-Obama. Obama, Hillary Clinton, Rice & others on the left all lied and said this was due to a video on frikking Youtube. How lame are they?

The morons were hoping it would not come out until after the election. This not only demonstrates how the left lies to the American people, it is a shining, mind blowing example of how arrogant and ignorant the left is, even Obama the 911 Wimp who left our people to be murdered just so he could keep up his lie/front that Al Queda is impotent.

This is a major wake up call about Obama failing us on yet another important issue.
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
How dumb are Republicans?
Their Senate candidate in PA says he is a lifelong conservative.
He was a Democrat all his life until last year.
He finally woke up saw the light!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS wrote:
<quoted text>
We sleep like little Angels. Thanks for asking.
LOL! Ghost forgot to ask how Obama sleeps knowing he aided the murderers of our ambassador and four other merican patriots.

Obama is an accessory to murder, no ifs ands or buts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 729,901 - 729,920 of1,036,080
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Scrutiny 167,774
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 58 min Whiny1 4,037
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 43,113
ask amy 4-22 1 hr Zap Brannigan 59
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Dusty Mangina 47,151
Abby 4-22 3 hr pde 30
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr ScarletandOlive 96,199
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••