Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Orlando, FL

#787949 Oct 29, 2012
Well, I'm getting tard. We'll know the full extent of the damage from the hurricane tomorrow.

Night.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#787950 Oct 29, 2012
worker wrote:
<quoted text>
That is quite the thought. Stay up all night to think of that. Maybe you should go to be and get some sleep and you MIGHT come up with something alittle better than that. We are voting on our President and it doesn't seem that you have anything real substance to your aguement. Maybe tomorrow.
Obama/Biden 2012
Give this some thought and tell us what your answer is in the morning.

Who told Susan Rice what to say all over the television networks and at the UN?
Obviously, it wasn't Obama.
So, who told her what to say?

Obama is an empty chair. He's not in charge of anything. The person who told Susan Rice what to say at the UN and all over television is the real president.
Who is it?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#787951 Oct 29, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
They only had to pull Clinton back into the spotlight out of sheer desperation.
Presidential candidates rarely ask or even want support from former presidents.
Clinton isn't running again, after all. So are we supposed to think he is and vote for Obama instead?
Exactly.
Romney in a landslide.
worker

United States

#787952 Oct 29, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama should have gotten Newt Gingrich to stump for him if he really wanted us to consider the deficit reduction under Clinton's presidency since it was a republican congress who led the way. Clinton was just smart enough to go along with them.
But you know Democrats love to take credit for nothing they've done themselves. They're such characters....
I think that he is doing just fine. We are looking for independent voters which you don't seem to be. You probably voted for Bush and didn't learn anything yet and still want others to follow you off the cliff in 2012.

Obama/Biden 2012
worker

United States

#787953 Oct 29, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
Romney in a landslide.
Maybe not

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/

Obama/Biden 2012
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#787954 Oct 29, 2012
Martin wrote:
<quoted text>
Now... now...
Let's not shift the conversation from Bush's cowardice and war-by-lies to Biden.
Why, does the truth bother you that much? We have a president with terrorist friends and a stand up comedian trying to run the country and failing miserably and that is what should concern us the most.

"I don't know who started the idea that a President must be a politician, instead of a businessman. A politician can't run any other kind of business, so there is no reason why he can run the U.S. That's the biggest single business in the world."

Humorist Will Rogers (1879-1935)
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#787955 Oct 29, 2012
http://publicintelligence.net/us-afghan-patro...

U.S.patrolling poppy fields in AFGHANISTAN ...IS THIS WAR ON TERROR, OR IS U.S. BENEFITTING FROM OPIUM?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#787956 Oct 29, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never kill a horse, so I have no idea what that means.
[groan]

never mind.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#787957 Oct 29, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not have sex with that woman but I do want you to vote for Obama.
As it seems many people prefer a President who like women to smoke his cigar than a President who invites the Taliban to his office (Reagan) or another President who disposes a government in Iran and installs a Shar that does the US bidding while the population starves. Then wonders why America gets called the great Satan.

America remembers what Republicans do in office, Romney wants you to forget. Republican administrations have painted more targets on the USA than any other in history it's how Al Queda was formed.
And you want more of the same!

Vote Obama to get America back on track.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#787958 Oct 29, 2012
Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
Massachuset was 1.9 billion dollars in the red when Romney left office and he hid this little detail from the incoming Govenor during the transition period.
Our ruling

The ad says Romney "left Massachusetts $1 billion in debt."

That is inaccurate or misleading in several ways. The Red, White and Blue fund cherry-picks the highest number from a range of estimates. Also, it was not a "debt." It was just one projected shortfall for the upcoming year -- and one that ultimately didn't materialize.

Like most states, Massachusetts must have a balanced budget every year. And in keeping with that requirement, Patrick, the incoming governor, submitted a balanced budget within a few months.

We rate the claim False.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Typical_Knee_Gro w

Sebring, FL

#787959 Oct 29, 2012
If I had a dad, he'd look just like obama, so vote for his ugly ass.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#787961 Oct 29, 2012
Good news for Ohio!

My beautiful Ohio is double-blessed this week. First and foremost, Sandy may have stirred up a few winds here, but we’re hardly the epicenter of the storm.

This brings me to our second blessing: Mitt Romney will bring his relief show to — wait for it, wait for it — where else but Ohio.

Now why, one might ask, would Mitt choose to come to Ohio to “help,” where his help is not needed? Why not instead go help in New Jersey or New York, where his help could be used and might even be appreciated (depending on what he was offering)?

Why indeed! Ohio is Mitt’s most important swing state. He happens to be losing despite all his talk about his “momentum.” Which raises the question: Who’s he planning to help and how? He’s wants to help other than himself, of course, as usual. Will he make a show of helping in a soup kitchen as an uninvited and unwelcome intruder as Paul Ryan did in Cleveland? Will he “contribute” some money? Will he stab President Obama in the back with lies as usual?

Meanwhile, President Obama has stopped campaigning to concentrate on managing the emergency issues, putting Mitt to shame (if only he could actually feel shame).
worker

United States

#787962 Oct 29, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Our ruling
The ad says Romney "left Massachusetts $1 billion in debt."
That is inaccurate or misleading in several ways. The Red, White and Blue fund cherry-picks the highest number from a range of estimates. Also, it was not a "debt." It was just one projected shortfall for the upcoming year -- and one that ultimately didn't materialize.
Like most states, Massachusetts must have a balanced budget every year. And in keeping with that requirement, Patrick, the incoming governor, submitted a balanced budget within a few months.
We rate the claim False.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Massachusetts is saying hell no to Romney. They must know the truth. Romney gave big tax breaks to the rich and then instead of raising taxes, he added tons of fees for everything. And it was the middle class paying again. There is a pattern with Republicans and it is the Rich get richer and the middle class ends up paying for it.

Obama/Biden 2012
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#787965 Oct 29, 2012
worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Massachusetts is saying hell no to Romney. They must know the truth. Romney gave big tax breaks to the rich and then instead of raising taxes, he added tons of fees for everything. And it was the middle class paying again. There is a pattern with Republicans and it is the Rich get richer and the middle class ends up paying for it.
Obama/Biden 2012
Isn't Massachusetts an overwhelmingly liberal state and didn't Obama already raise taxes on the middle class? As an example, if you itemize deductions on your federal income tax form, the medical deduction threshold has been raised from 7.5% to 10% which, no matter how you cut it, is a tax increase on anyone who claims a medical deduction.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#787966 Oct 29, 2012
worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama/Biden 2012
Speaking of immoral: Did Romney, as Governor, ask for and receive FEMA money even though he has sufficient state relief (Massachusetts) fund? Did he actually offer the necessary relief with the money? Is this the kind of person we want in the White House?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#787967 Oct 29, 2012
kuda wrote:
Good news for Ohio!
My beautiful Ohio is double-blessed this week. First and foremost, Sandy may have stirred up a few winds here, but we’re hardly the epicenter of the storm.
This brings me to our second blessing: Mitt Romney will bring his relief show to — wait for it, wait for it — where else but Ohio.
Now why, one might ask, would Mitt choose to come to Ohio to “help,” where his help is not needed? Why not instead go help in New Jersey or New York, where his help could be used and might even be appreciated (depending on what he was offering)?
Why indeed! Ohio is Mitt’s most important swing state. He happens to be losing despite all his talk about his “momentum.” Which raises the question: Who’s he planning to help and how? He’s wants to help other than himself, of course, as usual. Will he make a show of helping in a soup kitchen as an uninvited and unwelcome intruder as Paul Ryan did in Cleveland? Will he “contribute” some money? Will he stab President Obama in the back with lies as usual?
Meanwhile, President Obama has stopped campaigning to concentrate on managing the emergency issues, putting Mitt to shame (if only he could actually feel shame).
Boy, you're loony. Obama is the president! Did you forgot 4 dead in Benghazi? This is blessing for Obama, hoping people will forget Benghazi? He watched everything unfolding on 9/11, in Benghazi and went to Las Vegas. After all of that blame on YouTube video, you Obama Zombie.
You have no shame...
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#787968 Oct 29, 2012
For accuracy,Obama/Biden should run as Dumb/Dumber 2012
Logic

United States

#787969 Oct 29, 2012
President Obama 2012!

RIGHT POWER!
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#787970 Oct 29, 2012
Otis wrote:
<quoted text>I'm all out of booze here at the house ,could you tell Obama to come over and turn all my water into wine ,I'd appreciate that. thanks.WTF
Perhaps that Jesus’ way of telling you to stop drinking. Friends don’t let friends drive drunk. Thankfully for those suffering real emergencies, FEMA is there to help. President Obama would never “privatize” FEMA as Romney advocated.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#787972 Oct 29, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, you're loony. Obama is the president! Did you forgot 4 dead in Benghazi? This is blessing for Obama, hoping people will forget Benghazi? He watched everything unfolding on 9/11, in Benghazi and went to Las Vegas. After all of that blame on YouTube video, you Obama Zombie.
You have no shame...
You responded to my by changing the subject to “what about this, what about that, etc.” Have you no debating skill?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 2 min L Morales 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min Frijoles 71,265
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min Game Fair 49,351
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 51,295
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr Breezy _Soul 1,538
koi meri paryshani door kar sakta ha ?? 2 hr reality is a crutch 2
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Breezy _Soul 4,795
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Learn to Read 182,146
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM