Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
729,881 - 729,900 of 1,099,888 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
Homer

Effort, PA

#787761 Oct 29, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Cashed in the deposit on all those Fresca bottles????
Fresca? You elitist, I drink PepsiŽ
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#787762 Oct 29, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
This one's especially for you:
http://soundbible.com/2044-Tick.html
Too bad for you-that just gets IGNORED....not into audio at all--MUCH prefering to Read, THINK and comprehend for myself!!
So you'll have to thump your audio elsewhere!

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE ( Real Leadership!) 2012!!
Homer

Effort, PA

#787763 Oct 29, 2012
I'm going to keep posting until I lose powe
Martin

United States

#787764 Oct 29, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
... and your boy failed to fix any problem ... except for queers, illegals, and union slackers? Which or which combination are you?
"Failed to fix any problem"? He stopped the economic bleeding your side left behind in 2009 and unemployment has dropped 2%

Where you from? The planet Retardican? Thought so.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#787765 Oct 29, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Negative, next month mortgage was paid a week ago with additional funds put towards the principle. I am preparing in the event of a Romney presidency so in full emergency mode at the moment.
South Jersey-
Bigga WAVES-definetly N'orEaster category Homer-LOTS of water everywhere.
Definetely NOT over hyped!!

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al 2012!
Martin

United States

#787766 Oct 29, 2012
I can sum up Romney in two words.

Bain Capital.
Martin

United States

#787767 Oct 29, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>No worries FEMA will help them even the hypocrites,like nobama and fred,they are always the first in line...
They're out there even when there's no emergency.

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#787768 Oct 29, 2012
LOL Hysterically wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone's president? Leave me out.
By the way, Romney would place FEMA into the care of individual states - less waste of time, money, and resources.
Next!
GREAT, then the states would beg the government for money when they had a disaster, because no state has that kind of money...oh wait, they could have a disaster tax everyone could have a giant tax fund in each state....Romney wants the credit for balancing the federal budget,but it would bankrupt every state.... You and Romney are Idiots...
Ex- El Paso Resident

Las Cruces, NM

#787769 Oct 29, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Negative, next month mortgage was paid a week ago with additional funds put towards the principle. I am preparing in the event of a Romney presidency so in full emergency mode at the moment.
Funny,

That is the mode I am in regardless of who get's elected.

With the Fed running printing presses full speed night and day in another one or two years (with either one as Pres) and your dollar will be worth nothing.

Welcome to the world of $100.00 bread and $200 milk.

If you doubt that ask Germans after WWI when they cranked up their printing presses. People from the cities bring suitcases full of silverware and other precisous items to the country side and returning to the city with suitcases full of very expensive veggies.

Damm glad I can grow my own food.

Good luck to you folks in the big cities. Cardboard is very high in fiber.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#787770 Oct 29, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of progressive crap.
And in case you forgot, liberals "consistently attacked" Bush for EVERYTHING he did.
You ever see a teacher smoke "in class" there in CT?

Me neither lol.

(talk about "turnipville"????!!! )

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
INTEGRITY FOR America again!!

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#787771 Oct 29, 2012
Martin wrote:
I can sum up Romney in two words.
Bain Capital.
OR

Bend Over
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#787772 Oct 29, 2012
9/12/12 Ambassador Stevens body was discovered in a Benghazi hospital where it had been taken by (unknown) Libyans.

David D Kirkpatrick/Steven Lee Myers 9/12/12

There's a damned good chance that ambassador Stevens and/or Sean Smith never called, cabled or e-mailed anyone requesting assistance. Glen Doherty's involvement has been rewritten__he was not at the consulate but arrived from Tripoli and was killed at the the CIA base. Obviously Ty Woods is deceased (killed at the CIA base)__so just who in the fk are all these "nameless sources on the ground?"

I sure wish that someone would write a story that couldn't be debunked in less than a minutes time.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#787773 Oct 29, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Fresca? You elitist, I drink PepsiŽ
Fresca and chocolate donuts...a treat of once in a blue moon occassion!

Mmm mmm mm...the stuff of.. "elitist"???(oh puhleaseeeeeeeee lol)

Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#787774 Oct 29, 2012
new yawk wrote:
Nah, she only swings a mean cast iron frying pan.
And a wooden spoon like a chobo wallop.
No. They were from different villages.
Why? Are yours? Speaking from experience, are you?
Give you some advice: that are your parents siblings is a very old line that has worn out its usefulness at comedy or insult.
If it ever had either.
Ev'nin' Mate ...
<quoted text>
Your right, sorry...I just saw where you live..That is punishment enough for anyone..

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

#787775 Oct 29, 2012
I think the new Romney ad blaming Obama for selling a part of Chrysler to a Italian company.

He would have put GM on the market for anyone to grab at low prices.

There was no guarantee that these investors would be US, none. And do you think Romney cared?
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#787776 Oct 29, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>the point is your a teabag fool that does have all day...nothing you could ever do could be classified as important....or useful
Oh wow, you are just so articulate. Kudos to you.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#787777 Oct 29, 2012
RealDave wrote:
I think the new Romney ad blaming Obama for selling a part of Chrysler to a Italian company.
He would have put GM on the market for anyone to grab at low prices.
There was no guarantee that these investors would be US, none. And do you think Romney cared?
I will bet Obama a-kissing union officials care. Romney wants what is good for the entire country not just the unions.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#787778 Oct 29, 2012
Realtime wrote:
9/12/12 Ambassador Stevens body was discovered in a Benghazi hospital where it had been taken by (unknown) Libyans.
David D Kirkpatrick/Steven Lee Myers 9/12/12
There's a damned good chance that ambassador Stevens and/or Sean Smith never called, cabled or e-mailed anyone requesting assistance. Glen Doherty's involvement has been rewritten__he was not at the consulate but arrived from Tripoli and was killed at the the CIA base. Obviously Ty Woods is deceased (killed at the CIA base)__so just who in the fk are all these "nameless sources on the ground?"
I sure wish that someone would write a story that couldn't be debunked in less than a minutes time.
There's a lot of liars, impersonators, twisted distorters, manipulators, yellow gutter snipes, pretenders and generally warped wanna be's out there these days.

But repeated cables from people in the midst of trouble- seeing pending more trouble, asking for stepped up help- don't lie. There would be no need to.

"Big black flags".

Foreign Policy Failure.

ROMNEY/RYAN et al
Qualified Leadership FOR America again, not against it!
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#787779 Oct 29, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Fresca? You elitist, I drink PepsiŽ
Oh right, I put those fresca bottles in your recycling. You are welcome.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#787780 Oct 29, 2012
Homer wrote:
I'm going to keep posting until I lose powe
Not to worry, I will cover for you while you are out of touch...well until you get power back....you will still be out of touch even when you get back on line.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 min YesWeCan 68,355
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 min edogxxx 97,917
Abby 8-29 16 min edogxxx 1
Amy 8-29 20 min edogxxx 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min SpaceBlues 46,295
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min Donnie 177,357
Review: Anthony D S Grill (Jan '14) 43 min Aileen Rodriguez 6
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search