Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#787854 Oct 29, 2012
Same ol' boring sh it, nothing changes.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#787855 Oct 29, 2012
redwhiteblue01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that Romney paid Billy Graham, for him not to call the Mormons a cult.So all you Romnets, if he buys enough votes in wins. Go out in buy a ice scraper, cause hell's freezing over
Obamabots should never talk about religion when their leader is a Muslim dog.....
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

#787856 Oct 29, 2012
RealDave wrote:
Romney's ad about Chrysler building Jeeps in China....
"A statement from Chrysler said the company “has no intention of shifting production of its Jeep models out of North America to China,” but is “simply reviewing the opportunities to return Jeep output to China for the world's largest auto market.”"
Mitt Romney - LIAR
That's the fact. But maybe Romney got confused You know, he is the poster boy of out sourcing jobs in America. That's his plan start out sourcing our jobs. Someone needs to tell him he not president.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#787858 Oct 29, 2012
New York City getting slammed. Tunnel flooding in New York City.
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

#787859 Oct 29, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamabots should never talk about religion when their leader is a Muslim dog.....
Don,t stand in the kitchen if you can't stand the heat. kinda goes with Muslim dog as you put it(religion)I didn't put any religion down.Like you did.cult look it up
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#787860 Oct 29, 2012
redwhiteblue01 wrote:
<quoted text> That's the fact. But maybe Romney got confused You know, he is the poster boy of out sourcing jobs in America. That's his plan start out sourcing our jobs. Someone needs to tell him he not president.
until next week.....
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#787861 Oct 29, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims want to built mosque in U.K. for 10,000
followers. They create so much trouble in the country and say, wouldn't stop till they have muslim flag on Buckingham Palace. Modern muslims, my foot. Muslims don't want assimilate, they want to take over, like Ottoman Turks did to Balkan countries, for 500 yrs. of slavery to muslim Turks!

AMERICA DON'T LET THAT HAPPEN TO YOU!
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#787862 Oct 29, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
Same ol' boring sh it, nothing changes.
except that your boy is going down in flames, in part because of messing around in Libya.....
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#787863 Oct 29, 2012
flack wrote:
New York City getting slammed. Tunnel flooding in New York City.
nothing more than a windy rainstorm here.....
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#787864 Oct 29, 2012
redwhiteblue01 wrote:
<quoted text> Don,t stand in the kitchen if you can't stand the heat. kinda goes with Muslim dog as you put it(religion)I didn't put any religion down.Like you did.cult look it up
neither did I...Islam is an international terrorist conspiracy, not a religion.....

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#787865 Oct 29, 2012
Martin wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting shot down doesn't make you hero. Bravery in combat does. There's a difference.

Your doubts were well justified. Backed by millions of female voters across the country. Even the McCain team soon realized what a blunder they had made in selecting "Mama Grizzly".

McCain was independent for about one year after Bush took office. Likely a consequence of anger at the way the Bush team ran its campaign against him during the South Carolina primaries in 2000. Then he kow-towed faithfully the rest of Bush's two terms.
Given all the corruption in Washington, a true Maverick would be welcome. Unfortunately, McCain has really been an insider most of his career. Part of the problem, not the solution.
As for your inference that CEO qualities make good presidents, I suggest you take a lesson from both GW Bush and Herbert Hoover. Furthermore, it's not the role of government to produce a profit.

Which explains his ability to head off the worst economic disaster since the Great Depresson. Banks saved. General Motors and AIG bailed out. Unemployment halted at 10%. Now down to 8%.
Are you sure you're an "independent"?
:)
If you're not a brave person, you'll never become a Naval aviator. Try landing aboard an aircraft carrier at night in bad weather.
The Navy did a study of stress for its pilots. It found that the most stressful condition wasn't combat. It was landing on an aircraft carrier.
Now, let's talk about being a prisoner of war and being tortured, and being brave enough to stand up to that for about a decade.
You should stick to something you know something about when you talk out the hole in your ass, idiot.

Let's see...
Sarah Palin, high school beauty queen, actually got a degree from a university and wasn't a drop-out hanger-on like Obama's mother, married her high school boyfriend, raised a family while having a career, became governor of her state while taking care of her family, was nominated to be Vice President while taking care of her family... yup, kind of blows a hole in the keel of this "can't have a career and a family" bullshit, doesn't it? She picked a good man. That's the difference. The person she picked didn't knock her up and hit the bricks, like Obama's father did.

Politics is a ruthless game. Just ask the Democrats that plan these October surprises and have them blow up in their faces.

The economy collapsed because of the Democrats' Marxist subprime housing mortgage underwriting program, which when the Republicans gave the Democrats no effective oversight of it, the Democrats supported Bush and the war in Iraq... for a while.
The economy collapsed after 2 years of oversight by the Democrats.

You are a dupe... and not a very intelligent dupe at that.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#787866 Oct 29, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
nothing more than a windy rainstorm here.....
40-50mph winds and lots of rain. 45 degrees.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#787867 Oct 29, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry Carol. Voter apathy is going to kill Obama. He got out the vote last time, but it won't repeat. Many of the poor and young crowd may still support him, but will not show up to vote. His appeal is nowhere near 2008. My bet is that even the black panthers will not man the poles to intimidate this time around. Homer not withstanding of course.

Homer wrote:
Bah, that's all Fox News propaganda. Getting real windy outside.
Well, that explains the video of two "new" black panthers brandishing weapons in front of a polling place in Philadelphia.
Kind of like the video from Benghazi proves everyone in the administration is a liar, starting with Obama.
Lincoln Duncan

Griffin, GA

#787868 Oct 29, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
real Americans are repulsed by Obama's abandonment of our men in Benghazi....for political purposes to kiss Muslim ass.....
the boy is toast.....
When President Obama took office, our country faced the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression (thanks to George Bush.) Millions of jobs had been lost. Since then, we have had 31 straight months of private sector job growth ... despite the opposition by the Republican Congress. Obama saved the auto industry and millions of jobs. American manufacturing is adding jobs for the first time since the 1990s. Middle class families have seen their taxes cut and tax rates are the lowest in years. Mitt Romney's "plan" is the same one that got our country in trouble — more tax cuts for the wealthy and fewer rules for Wall Street. Who do you think wins from this plan? Yet, Romney wants us to trust him. He says, "I know how to create jobs — trust me." Remember, his former Bain Capital employees, tens of thousands now jobless, trusted him.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#787869 Oct 29, 2012
Oh my God, the wind just blew a large opossum through my living room window! It ran behind the couch, what should I do?

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#787870 Oct 29, 2012
Martin wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush signed The American Dream Act.
GOP failed to reign in bad loans when it was the majority party and could have done something.
GOP guilty. Case closed.
Let's see....
American Dream Act signed in 2003.
Democrats support the war in Iraq in 2003.
Here's the Democrats negotiating for no effective oversight of their Marxist subprime housing mortgage underwriting program... in 2003.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1222905743912...

The Democrats took control of all oversight of the financial institutions that collapsed our economy. After 2 years of Democrat oversight, the economy collapsed.

Let's go over that again:
The Democrats trade support for the war in Iraq for no effective oversight of their Marxist subprime housing loan program, then they get complete oversight of the program, and 2 years after Democrat oversight the Democrats' Marxist subprime loan program collapses the economy.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#787871 Oct 29, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
Oh my God, the wind just blew a large opossum through my living room window! It ran behind the couch, what should I do?
Make a stew granny
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

#787872 Oct 29, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
When President Obama took office, our country faced the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression (thanks to George Bush.) Millions of jobs had been lost. Since then, we have had 31 straight months of private sector job growth ... despite the opposition by the Republican Congress. Obama saved the auto industry and millions of jobs. American manufacturing is adding jobs for the first time since the 1990s. Middle class families have seen their taxes cut and tax rates are the lowest in years. Mitt Romney's "plan" is the same one that got our country in trouble — more tax cuts for the wealthy and fewer rules for Wall Street. Who do you think wins from this plan? Yet, Romney wants us to trust him. He says, "I know how to create jobs — trust me." Remember, his former Bain Capital employees, tens of thousands now jobless, trusted him.
That's why Massachusetts doesn't like him. You would think all that talk about what he did there, they would vote for him. I think they know the true Romney.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#787873 Oct 29, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
all BS, still no jobs, declining income, zero interest rates.....an economic disaster.....
Nobama

Wilkes Barre, PA

#787875 Oct 29, 2012
Don't panic, jane, do NOT let it see you are afraid of him. Try putting on a little soothing music and put a trail of raw hamburger from the couch to the door?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min HughBe 71,291
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 182,207
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,872
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,925
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,798
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr dont drink the ko... 49,375
Amy 12-28-14 1 hr PEllen 9
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:58 am PST