Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#787832 Oct 29, 2012
Martin wrote:
<quoted text>
I can think of one treasonous coward in particular.
One who supported the Vietnam War, but shirked front-line duty by having his daddy get him a free pass into the National Guard and then flying obsolete jets in the rear.
The same treasonous coward who exposed a CIA operative because her husband challenged his and Cheney's WMD lies.
The same little traitor who lied us into an unnecessary war in Iraq and sent 3,000 men to their deaths. Men who performed a service for their country he was too chicken to take up when it was his time to do so.
Enjoy your GOP "heroes", little man.
You mean Joe Biden with his five Vietnam War deferments?
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

#787834 Oct 29, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
One guy cannot work with any of 300 republicans, what kind of knucklehead are you? People who blame everyone else for their own failures are hopeless. Having one of them as president is a horrible thought. How come Clinton succeeded (with Gingrich no less) where Obama has failed. Answer, Clinton knew how to approach non-partisan politics, where as Obama's kiss-my-ass approach was not effective.
Don't worry, I already know what you are, an Obama apologizer. Can't face the failures so you make excuses, blame everyone except the responsible party. Honestly if he wasn't up to the task, why did he seek the job. Hope and change was cheeky for liberal kool aid drinkers but that crap does not sway Congress.

The power house John Boehner and Mitch Mcconnell said when Obama became president,that they will make sure he is only in there 4 years.So the republicans in office decided to screw Americans and the middle class . That's Romneys' and his fellow republicans agenda screw Americas middle class.
Decided Voter

San Diego, CA

#787835 Oct 29, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Biden thinks Vietnam is someplace in Canada.
worker

United States

#787836 Oct 29, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan's biggest deficit was $221 billion....
Hussein Obama has the only four $1 trillion deficits in US history.....
Don't forget that Bush had a deficit that was hight than all the Presidents before him and the economy was dropping like a rock. I lost my job during this time. The stock market was falling everything was going to crap.
Now I have my job back with lots of over time. The housing market is rebounding. The economy is getting better. It kinda reminds me when we voted in President Clinton, thing got better for everybody. Not so when Republican are running things, the rich get richer and the middle class get poorer. It is so easy to see, what is Romney big plan to give big tax cuts to the rich. In fact 95% of the tax cut goes to the rich. What did President Bush do, cut taxes on the rich. I remember they were getting a 50,000 dollar tax cut, now with Romney they would be getting 300,000 dollars a year. While the middle class goes down down down. It isn't very far off for most of America to be in that 47% that Romney doesn't have to worry about.

Obama/Biden 2012
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

#787837 Oct 29, 2012
Decided Voter wrote:
Barack Obama...Kenya's next President!
That's alot better then Romney the flim-flam man and lying Ryan with bumkin Mourdock the blessing from god man.
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

#787838 Oct 29, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
the leftwingers think that the purpose of Congress is to rubber-stamp every proposal by a Democrat President......
Just like the rubber stamp Bush Ass all the way into 2 war and the biggest sinking of our economy!!

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

#787839 Oct 29, 2012
TSM wrote:
Let’s start off with Three Simple Questions that would not require an investigation to answer!! Mr. President what time were you notified about the attack on Benghazi? Mr. President who told you the attack on Benghazi was due to a Film? Mr. President when/Time where you told about the death of our US Ambassador and the Three Americans?
And why did you send Rice out to five TV shows to tell a yarn about a Muhammad video as the reason for the attack on Libya that resulted in the needless death of four Americans?
And why if you Mr. President did you not send planes to prevent the murders of Seals on the ground begging for help? Since you were watching along with Biden and Panetta in the Situation Room for hours as the terrorist attack unfolded?
Why did Biden go on TV in his debate and say, "we didn't know it was a terrorist attack"?
Why did you Mr. President tell the CIA, & General in Italy to "Stand Down" and not go to the assistance of the fallen who had lasers centered for American planes to find the enemy?
The BS you and Panetta has given doesn't compute, and must be rebuked.
Martin

United States

#787840 Oct 29, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan's biggest deficit was $221 billion....
Hussein Obama has the only four $1 trillion deficits in US history.....
The figure you give is incorrect. It was $270 billion and that's for only one fiscal year out of eight he was in office. By the time he left, he added over a trillion, thus doubling what all presidents before had cumulatively run up.

As for Obama, your side handed him both the deficits and the economic mess to deal with.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#787841 Oct 29, 2012
redwhiteblue01 wrote:
<quoted text>
The power house John Boehner and Mitch Mcconnell said when Obama became president,that they will make sure he is only in there 4 years.So the republicans in office decided to screw Americans and the middle class . That's Romneys' and his fellow republicans agenda screw Americas middle class.
There are less than ten days until election day when the people will decide who will be the next President of the United States. The person elected will be the president of all Americans, not just the Democrats or the Republicans.
It’s time that we all need to come together, Democrats, Independents, and Republicans alike.

Now in a bi-partisan effort for America:

If you will be supporting Mitt Romney, please drive with your headlights ON during the day.

If you support Barack Obama, please drive with your headlights OFF at night.

Together, we can make it happen.

Thank you !

As a side note,to all those Obama voters in Harlem interviewed by Howard Stern, yes, bin Laden is dead.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#787842 Oct 29, 2012
redwhiteblue01 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's alot better then Romney the flim-flam man and lying Ryan with bumkin Mourdock the blessing from god man.
Kenyans are so embarrassed by Barack Obama's four years as president that they are now swearing he was born in the United States.
Martin

United States

#787843 Oct 29, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now... now...

Let's not shift the conversation from Bush's cowardice and war-by-lies to Biden.
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

#787844 Oct 29, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Martin"
All can sum up president nobama in one word;
Loser
Or maybe another word;
Liar
Or maybe another word;
Lethargic
Or maybe another word;
Ladylike
Or maybe another word;
Larva
Or maybe another word;
Legume, a nut
Or maybe another word;
Lecherous
Or maybe another word;
Limpdick
Or maybe another word;
Loco
Or maybe another word;
Lurid
Or maybe another word;
Lazy
Peace
That surely sounds like a right winger.I can hear the wind between his ears on my computer.
Martin

United States

#787845 Oct 29, 2012
Decided Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Biden thinks Vietnam is someplace in Canada.
You Republicans couldn't find Canada on the map if a democrat walked by and circled it in red ink.
worker

United States

#787846 Oct 29, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kenyans are so embarrassed by Barack Obama's four years as president that they are now swearing he was born in the United States.
You sound like the ones that talked people into voting for Bush.

Obama/Biden 2012
Lincoln Duncan

Griffin, GA

#787847 Oct 29, 2012
Martin wrote:
<quoted text>
The figure you give is incorrect. It was $270 billion and that's for only one fiscal year out of eight he was in office. By the time he left, he added over a trillion, thus doubling what all presidents before had cumulatively run up.
As for Obama, your side handed him both the deficits and the economic mess to deal with.
nobama seems a troll

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

#787849 Oct 29, 2012
Romney's ad about Chrysler building Jeeps in China....
"A statement from Chrysler said the company “has no intention of shifting production of its Jeep models out of North America to China,” but is “simply reviewing the opportunities to return Jeep output to China for the world's largest auto market.”"

Mitt Romney - LIAR
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

#787850 Oct 29, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that Romney paid Billy Graham, for him not to call the Mormons a cult.So all you Romnets, if he buys enough votes in wins. Go out in buy a ice scraper, cause hell's freezing over
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

#787851 Oct 29, 2012
Martin wrote:
<quoted text>
Now... now...
Let's not shift the conversation from Bush's cowardice and war-by-lies to Biden.
The right wingers make their own facts up. As you can see!
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#787852 Oct 29, 2012
RealDave wrote:
Romney's ad about Chrysler building Jeeps in China....
"A statement from Chrysler said the company “has no intention of shifting production of its Jeep models out of North America to China,” but is “simply reviewing the opportunities to return Jeep output to China for the world's largest auto market.”"
Mitt Romney - LIAR
so, Fiat will build Jeeps in China using US taxpayer money.....

why deprive Chinese Jeep customers of the world-class UAW labor....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#787853 Oct 29, 2012
X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>As long as you benefit from tax payers money giving you bc because you are either too stupid or too lazy to earn the money to buy it yourself gives every tax payer the right to tell you any damn thing we want. As long as our tax dollars are going to Planned Abortionhood then we have a right to your abortion considerations as well. We're paying!!! You want independence and privacy....support yourself and take responsibility. You shouldn't expect a handout from tax payers then think we give a shit if you want to whine about us not having a say in your life. We pay and provide...we have the right. You don't want us too, try making it on your own!
You Hardly support me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Jacques Ottawa 181,738
Abby 12-18 35 min pde 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 40 min JOEL 70,989
Deat Abby 12-16 43 min Mister Tonka 70
Woman walks into a welfare office... 1 hr GotsMe2ManyKids 7
Food for Thought 1 hr NationRunByIdiots 1
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 1 hr Sublime1 25
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:10 am PST

ESPN10:10AM
Vegas reacts to Bears' benching of Cutler
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Is Chicago protecting Cutler's trade value by benching him?
NBC Sports10:35 AM
Why did Chicago wait until now to bench Jay Cutler?
ESPN11:08 AM
Cowboys remain hopeful as Murray practices
ESPN12:14 PM
Bears seek 'spark', bench Cutler for Clausen