Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
729,741 - 729,760 of 1,083,755 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I just have one question, when in the history of the republic has the government gotten smaller under Republican leadership? Answer me now!
That's one of the changes you're going to get.
The closest we came was when the Republican-controlled Congress dragged Bill Clinton kicking and screaming to a balanced budget.
I do believe that your future is going to have a lot, lot of TEA in it.

Romney in a landslide, it looks like.

Then, Paul Ryan tells the government how big its going to be.

Gotta love it, dontcha?

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama looks good handling the hurricane crisis
ABJECT FAILURE Obama-drama does look good, doing NOTHING.

Which is what he will get to do lots of in November!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

flack wrote:
<quoted text> And get rid of all them yellow Muslim drapes he's got hanging everywhere.
Flack as bad as the rest of the rightwingers - He didn't put them up, they've been there a long time -

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/o/oval-o...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
New CNN ORG poll Obama 50 percent Romney 46 percent in Ohio. Washington Post poll Obama 51 percent Romney 47 percent in Virginia. Great news for Americans.
Obama Biden 2012.
They're doing everything they can tosuppress voting in Ohio, as I unfortunately know from first hand experience. Husted tried to purge voting hours since he couldn't quite purge any more voters without getting caught this year. Suit brought about closing early voting on the weekend before the election was successful, but now the somabeech only has weekend voting on the last weekend. I was among those faced with a locked door this last Saturday...they really shouldn't tempt me to go on a mission (pun).
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
spam
nuts
clueless
Yes you are. Recognizing that is the first step to a healthy recovery.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
New CNN ORG poll Obama 50 percent Romney 46 percent in Ohio. Washington Post poll Obama 51 percent Romney 47 percent in Virginia. Great news for Americans.
Obama Biden 2012.
Washington Post - October 29, 2012:

For the third consecutive day of the Washington Post-ABC News national tracking poll, a single — statistically insignificant — percentage point separates the two presidential contenders: 49% of likely voters back Republican Mitt Romney and 48% support President Obama.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...

Guess I have to ask you too. Where do you get your information?
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Slain SEAL’s father to Obama:‘Better to die the death of a hero than it is to live the life of a coward’[VIDEO]
http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/29/slain-seals...
B. Hussein Obama - the president who'll be remembered for throwing a baseball like a girl and shaking hands like a "dead fish."

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How about some reality in your logic....
Here's the real-world fact.
The people you Democrats call "rich" don't even have enough money to pay for what you want to do even if you taxed their earnings at 100 percent.
Secondly, the Democrats don't have any plans to decrease the size of govenment. In fact, their plan is to continually increase the size of government.
So, because money doesn't grow on trees, and if it did there aren't enough trees in the world to support the Democrats' idiotic plan, EVERYONE is going to have to pay more taxes.
The choice is simple.
With Democrats, it will be a lot of taxes to pay for not only the current debt, but the continually increasing debt, and then more to pay for the continually increasing expenditures.
With the Republicans, the government gets smaller. It will require less taxes to pay for the Republican plan of a smaller government than to pay for the Democrats' government totalitarian intent.
Either way, that 47 percent of American households that currently don't pay income taxes is going to get smaller. The country can't support the country with only half of the people paying taxes.
Democrats plan to borrow until the government defaults. In other words, until the government collapses.
Republicans plan to decrease the size of government and save us from ourselves.
Should be an easy choice if you're interested in the United States lasting beyond this generation.
Romney wins in a landslide.
Fact? There was a GD fact?

I guess adding 60 billion in revenues is a waste of time but lets defund planned parenthood & Big Bird. I much did that save?

You right whiners get GD dumber eery GD day.

The Republicans grew government the last time they held the White House.

They increased Spending.

What will Mitt Romney cut? Do we know?

Or is it part of the Great Mitt Romney Plan: After he takes office, he gets with Republicans & Democrats, sit around the campfire, sing Kumbaya, & magically figure out how to do the crap Romney says he will do.

Romney has no plan. NONE ZERO ZILCH.

The only thing we know he will cut is Planned Parenthood and PBS. We don't know a single loophole he will close or a single deduction he will eliminate.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
There you are, homer. You ran away from this. Time for you to take your medicine and eat some facts:
Let's pretend it's the day after 9/11. You're the president. What do you do?
Do you: Surrender to the jihad?
Or, do you do the Bill Clinton thing and just lob a few cruise missiles in their general direction?
Or, do you accept that they started a war with the United States and fight them?
If you choose to fight them, where do you fight them? Do you do the exact same thing in the exact same place against the ecact same enemy as the Soviets? And, what idiot would expect something different than what the Soviets experienced?
Bush did it differently. The Soviets lost. Bush won.
Mission accomplished.)))
By the way, you need an education on what the conditions were prior to 9/11/2001.
Search "Clinton CIA human rights purge" to discover how Clinton gutted the CIA.
Search "UN oil for food Saddam" to learn how Saddam Hussein stole the money from the UN's oil-for-food scam to rebuild his war machine.
Search "Valeerie Plame Iraq WMD" to learn how Valerie Plame, outed CIA employee, and wife of whistleblower Joseph Wilson, was not, as various right-wing sources have suggested, a paper-pushing desk jockey who perhaps wasn’t even involved in covert operations.
They were lying. Valerie Plame, a career undercover officer, was the Director of Operations for the CIA’s Joint Task Force on Iraq. That's who Bill Clinton replaced all the CIA operatives that defeated the KGB and Soviet Union and won the Cold War with.
That's who's responsible for all of the US-generated intelligence on WMDs in Iraq. That's why the US didn't even have an operating foreign intelligence capability when Bush took office.
The other intelligence used came from France and Russia, mostly. They were rebuilding Saddam's war machine and being paid with money Saddam was stealing from the UN's oil-for-food scam. So, they fed the United States the intel that would maintain the UN sanctions and make necessary the UN's oil-for-food scam paying for all the weapons systems and hardened bunkers they were building for Saddam Hussein.
And, lo, and behold, you're one of the idiots and imbeciles suggesting we do the exact same thing in the exact same place against the exact same enemy as the Soveits, while we ignore Saddam and his rebuilt war machine in our rear. An idiot knows that when the US left the Arabian Peninsula, Saddam was going to try to take the oil fields on the Arabian Peninsula again.
Wherever US forces went, the Arab jihad was going to go there and fight us. The only option we had was to choose where. Bush got it right.
Today, Obama is tasked with sabotaging the democratic government established in Iraq by Bush, as well as the Karzai government in Afghanistan. He's well on his way to accomplishing those goals.
Listen jackassface I did not have a problem with going in to Afhghanistan and going after the Taliban, get in get out and be done with it, the problem is unlike the Russians we're still there 10 years later. As for Iraq we never should have gone in, no justification has ever be brought to Homer to warrant an invasion.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama military service - his entire life joining anything that was fighting against the United States.
We're tired of that America-hating treasonous Marxist communist elitist in the White House. Time for some change.
Blah blah yada yada. If you want to be taken seriously, stick to the realities instead of the childish rhetoric.
Be careful what you ask for. If Romney wins and if history is any example, y'all will be blaming "liberals" for the consequences of your own votes.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The closest we came was when the Republican-controlled Congress dragged Bill Clinton kicking and screaming to a balanced budget.
Gotta love it, dontcha?
The government has never gotten smaller under a Republican president. End of fcking story.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Bah-Humbug! Stay on point. Facts are Facts. Your OPINION regarding what transpired with Hurricane Katrina DOESN'T matter.

Blanco and Nagin were two Beavis and Butthead bobble-heads.
Bizy being concerned about the "political ramifications" that if they called in the Federal Government, it would look like they failed. Well they did FAIL. And caused many people to DIE.

I'm sure they sleep just fine at night.
Considering they're in a COMA even when they're AWAKE.

Bah!~ You may never fully recover from your retrograde amnesia!
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Bah, most over-hyped storm in recent memory. Bush was a bum. He spent our money invading/blowing up/rebuilding Iraq instead of spending the monies on the levees.
If I were Bush I could never sleep at night knowing the damage I'd done to New Orleans due to Katrina and the rest of America due to failed policies.
We may never fully recover from the Bush years.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have the arrogance to act like I'm capable of interpreting it. So .....
CIA documents that will be the basis of testimony to the House Intelligence Committee this week support United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice's early account of the attacks the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, writes columnist David Ignatius in The Washington Post.
“Talking points” prepared by the CIA on Sept. 15, the same day that Rice taped three television appearances, support her description of the Sept. 11 attack as a reaction to Arab anger about an anti-Muslim video prepared in the United States, Ignatius reported on Saturday.
Citing CIA documents, he wrote that a senior intelligence official said the analysts’ judgment was based in part on monitoring of some of the Benghazi attackers, which showed they had been watching the Cairo protests live on television and talking about them before they assaulted the consulate.
His reporting supports Obama administration claims that early intelligence reports pointed to a connection between the attacks and a crude, anti-Islam video published online by an amateur U.S. filmmaker once convicted of bank fraud.
According to the CIA account,“The currently available information suggests that the demonstrations in Benghazi were spontaneously inspired by the protests at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo and evolved into a direct assault against the U.S. Consulate and subsequently its annex. There are indications that extremists participated in the violent demonstrations.”
http://www.nationaljournal.com/2012-president...
If only there was one side to every story we'd all be watching FOX. But we're not.
Well, it would help if you had experience with anything you see on the video.
... wait a minute. Haven't you been part of a demonstration before?
Do you see anything that looks like a spontaneous demonstration on the video?
Nope.
Well, the conclusion has to be either there's an invisible spontaneous demonstration, or the video proves the CIA, Leon Panetta, Susan Rice, and Obama liars.

The only question that isn't answered, other than the minute details of exactly who in Al Qaeda did what when they put into action the attack they planned before the video Obama lied about even existed, is who told Susan Rice what to say over all the television networks and at the UN?

Who gave her the lie to repeat?
It's unlikely to be Obama. There's some difference between what he says and what the US Ambassador to the UN says.(That's a problem in and of itself.)

So, WHO told Susan Rice what to say?

... well?????
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Joss Whedon: Mitt Romney Right for ‘Zombie Apocalypse’

The man behind “The Avengers,”“Buffy the Vampire Slayer” and “Firefly” released a satirical video endorsing Mitt Romney this Halloween weekend, saying the Republican candidate has some unique qualifications.

Romney has “the vision and determination to cut through business as usual politics and finally put this country back on the path to a zombie apocalypse,” writer and director Joss Whedon says in the joke video.

Users watched the parody more than 800,000 times during its first 24 hours on the Internet.

Though clearly joking, Whedon plays on themes used in more serious ads. Romney has promised to create 12 million jobs to help lift Americans out of poverty, but Whedon warns that a Romney administration would favor the wealthy, leading to economic and societal deterioration.

“It’s his commitment to ungoverned corporate privilege that will nosedive this economy into true insolvency and chaos, the kind of chaos you can’t buy back,” Whedon says.“Money is only so much paper to the undead.”

Whedon also warns against a Romney agenda on social issues:“Romney is ready to make the deep rollbacks in health care, education, social services, reproductive rights that will guarantee poverty, unemployment, overpopulation, disease, rioting: all crucial elements in creating a nightmare zombie wasteland.”

The video mimics actual campaign ads, showing Whedon in his home and speaking directly to the camera while seeming to go about his normal routine — which turns out to be stocking up for the pending apocalypse.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/10/...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush didn't do anything "to New Orleans due to Katrina", you dope.
If any politicians are to blame for storm-related deaths, it was the mayor and the governor.
I blame them too. Don't you ever get tired of being a Bush apologist?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

If Romney wins, I hope all you liberals will be nice and not criticize his policies just because he's white.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta love it, dontcha?
Clinton & Republican Congress = balanced budget & surplus

Bush & basically the same Congress = Debt & deficit.

Republicans voted to take us of that path. Paul Lying POS Ryan voted for that.

Paul lying POS Ryan voted to expand government.

Paul lying POS Ruyan voted to double the GD debt.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
The religious right stand for individual freedom and oppose the imposition of secular humanism by the state, also known as the legalization of sin. duh
You couldn't educate a flea ..ya nimrod.
Nimrod was the great grandson of Noah.
The only difference between the Religious Right and the Taliban is which book they read from. In attitude they are one in the same.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
Bah-Humbug! Stay on point. Facts are Facts. Your OPINION regarding what transpired with Hurricane Katrina DOESN'T matter.
Blanco and Nagin were two Beavis and Butthead bobble-heads.
Bizy being concerned about the "political ramifications" that if they called in the Federal Government, it would look like they failed. Well they did FAIL. And caused many people to DIE.
I'm sure they sleep just fine at night.
Considering they're in a COMA even when they're AWAKE.
Bah!~ You may never fully recover from your retrograde amnesia!
<quoted text>
Bah, I agree they are to blame as well. Don't you insult me, leave that to the lowlifes on the thread. And 'Bah' is mine too.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
B. Hussein Obama - the president who'll be remembered for throwing a baseball like a girl and shaking hands like a "dead fish."
I see you've gone full blown rightwinger. I guess we can stop calling you a weasel now. How's the weather by you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 5 min andet1987 4,590
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 10 min andet1987 477
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 12 min andet1987 1,198
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 15 min andet1987 4,569
Keep a word drop 6 words! 43 min Anonymous2 8
Amy 7-30 54 min pde 21
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 175,138
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr PEllen 97,577
•••