Exactly. I don't care what anyone does in their bedroom. I don't what to have to pay for anything they need to do it, either. And, I damn sure don't want to pay for the problems their irresponsibility causes. They should be responsible for:<quoted text>
Right wing? Maybe. Conservative yes. Lets see;
- It makes no difference to me what consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedroom
- If two of the same sex want to get married, more power to them, makes no difference to me
- While I am pro life I can understand abortion/murder in the cases of rape, incest or if the mother's life is in danger
- I am a firm believer that we should not have troops stationed all over the world interfering, I would much prefer the troops were on our southern border controlling illegal immigration
- I detest folks who think they should pay a lower Federal Income tax rate than others, those who invested, busted their butts and built something
- I am a firm believer if monies are not available the government should not print more or borrow more to keep their base happy
- I am sick over the fact we have a president nobama who has run up the largest deficit ever, has governed to ensure record numbers of Americans need food stamps to eat and has watched over the near 10% reduction in Americans incomes
I realize you do not understand the difference. I have to note you did not question anything that was noted about the president.
Whatever it takes for them to engage in hedonism;
and whatever is the result of their hedonism.
Their choice of lifestyle shouldn't cost me one dime.