Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
729,681 - 729,700 of 1,084,369 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
and don't show up for work....
Right, another astute "Waxtard" observation. Good one.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

New CNN ORG poll Obama 50 percent Romney 46 percent in Ohio. Washington Post poll Obama 51 percent Romney 47 percent in Virginia. Great news for Americans.
Obama Biden 2012.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let me be the judge of that.
How many pairs of flip-flops and/or sandals did you own?
Bah, in my house they're called 'Romney's', like most guys you wore one pair until there was nothing left of them then bought another.
Bill

Salem, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Lol
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he has, nor any other republican, none on here either. They pretend it doesn't exist. Except for maybe Fred who said who cares? But he says that about rape too, so...
So true, Lily. Fred has been one of my most devoted followers even though I long ago inducted him/her into the Knights of the Satanic Order of the List of Terminally Insulting and Disgusting Without Redeeming Capacity for Reasonable Discourse. Like a Roach Motel, knights can check in, but they can’t check out. There is no room phone for contacting the font desk or management, but they are free to fill out complaint forms. Jesus still loves them, of course, but they’re in solitary for one eternity. Once knighted, there’s no opportunity for reinstatement to the Knights of the Holy Order of the List of the Decent, Honorable, Desirable and Reasonable.

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

dem wrote:
Princeton statistician Sam Wang gives Obama 303 electoral votes and a 91% chance of winning election.
Carol?
You okay?
Run to Fox News for a rebuttal.
No need to run anywhere.

Consult all the "Miss Cleo's" you want.

REALITY, TRUTH and FACTS will get rid of that Obama-drama in November.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, another astute "Waxtard" observation. Good one.
Did you see that Kuda posted Mitts new campaign song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Obama and Hillary Clinto at Work!!!!!

The 3AM phone call came, but it was not at 3AM. The phone rang a little after 1600 Lima (that’s military jargon for local) in Washington, D.C. And Hillary Clinton, David Petraeus and Barack Obama failed to answer. Their failure facilitated the deaths of Americans. In my opinion, they have blood on their hands.

Hillary’s failure? She is in charge of the bureaucracy that refused to give the so-called “Consulate” in Benghazi the security presence it needed. Why? It is now clear that because this was largely a CIA operation, State Department did not want to spend any of its resources in fortifying a position that existed largely to provide cover for an undercover CIA operation.

But Hillary’s big fail came when the phone rang alerting her and Under Secretary Kennedy, along with the OPS CENTER, that the “Consulate” was under attack and Ambassador Stevens normally at risk. In such a situation, the Bureau of Counter Terrorism is alerted and kicks in with a tried and true response plan. Their response includes coordinating with DOD, the CIA and the FBI, just to mention a few. Hillary refused to activate and involve the Bureau of Counter Terrorism in this response.

In the aftermath of the August 1998 attacks on the U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania, the State Department’s CT Bureau led an overseas response within 48 hours. Same thing happened in October 2000 when the USS Cole was attacked. This time? NOTHING. I have heard, but cannot confirm, that the senior people in the CT Bureau who should have been notified were not initially alerted to the attack. Hillary apparently did not want to treat this as a terrorism incident.

Shame on her.

But the real damage came at the CIA and the White House.(Jennifer Griffin did Pulitzer work in breaking the story.)

When the attack started on the “Consulate,” the only armed force capable of responding was a mile away at the CIA Annex. Those people asked CIA Headquarters for permission to respond. DENIED. They asked again. DENIED AGAIN! After a third request, former NAVY SEAL Tyrone Woods and other members of the CIA team at the Annex said,“FUCK IT,” and went to the sound of battle.

Do you remember the heroic sacrifice of Delta Force operators Randy Shugart and Gary Gordon in 1993 in Mogadishu, Somalia? A U.S. military Blackhawk helicopter was down and the crew at risk facing hundreds of angry, armed Somalis. They were outnumbered and outgunned but went to save their brothers. Shugart and Gordon died fighting. They were awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor posthumously.

That’s what Tyrone Woods and his CIA compatriots did that night. The failure to garner the immediate support of CIA Headquarters is on David Petraeus. He always has been a political asshole masquerading as a general.

On September 11, 2012, Petreaeus proved his true colors. Tyrone Woods, if he were still on active duty, would deserve the Congressional Medal of Honor.

Let me note in passing the difference between many CIA field operators and the bureaucrats who fill the corridors back in McLean. During the Contra War in Central America, James Adkins experienced the same thing. He was the Chief of Base for the CIA operation in southern Honduras. He was ordered to withhold food from Contra troops and force them to march into Nicaragua without weapons. The Contras were promised they would be supplied with weapons once they got into Nicaragua.

Adkins followed orders under protest. However, when the Contra troops were ambushed and took casualties, with no means to return fire and defend themselves, Adkins defied orders and personally flew into Nicaragua with a helo to retrieve wounded Contras.

Adkins subsequently was fired for his bravery. Note: This happened under Ronald Reagan. I present this lest you think this kind of chicken shit behavior is exclusive to Democrats. It is not.

Now let’s turn to Barack Obama.On second thoughts lets
not!

larryjohnson.com
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuts to Medicaid? So what? Who cares?
All bloated welfare programs need to be gutted.
How about a little Zu Bisou Bisou? Do you like the original one or the Mad Men version?

TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

<quoted text>
It's incredible to the rapepublicans, but very credible to me, Mitt
is a crafty swindler, it's in his blood, that's all he thinks of every single minute, how to make money.
Did I just hear him say on the news "Of course I wouldn't shut down FEMA?" LOL! Oh my word, he's such a liar! He salivates at getting ahold of federal money to divert into his and his friends pockets.
The Obama administration released a disturbing report on Friday that revealed hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars poured into a program that failed to achieve its goals and was discriminatory against women, whereby 84 percent of the beneficiaries were men.

The report regarding an internal investigation conducted by the Inspector General of the Department of Labor increases suspicion of the ineffectiveness of the Obama administration’s Green Jobs Training Program, according to members of the House of Representative.
The program didn’t broadly increase employment: Three and a half years since the stimulus was signed, this $500 million program has only placed 11,613 individuals (16 percent of the goal) into jobs that have been retained for more than 6 months. Only 38 percent, or 30,857, were placed into employment at all.

The training was often between one and five days long: According to the report:“Of the 81,354 participants who completed training through the Green Jobs program, 47 percent (38,366 participants) received 5 days or less of training, of which 21 percent (17,374 participants) received only 1 day of training.”

Furthermore,“Of the total 30,857 reported as entered employment, 4,874 were for participants who received only 1 day of training. This included 3,213, or 66 percent of incumbent workers who were reported as entered employment after only 1 day of training.”

Obama’s DOL disproportionately trained men: 84 percent of trainees were male, according to the report. This is direct contrast to what the President says on the campaign trail when he exploits the “war on women.”

Two way occupy gutter streeters. The Epitomys of Hypocricy.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
QUALIFIED Economic Experience for ALL America again-not just some!

..."The IG’s investigation revealed that the DOL trained more criminals than veterans: 9 percent of the people who received training (about 10,000 individuals) had criminal records, while 7 percent were veterans. Out of a target of 81,254, grantees collectively reported only 30,857 participants (38 percent) entered employment.

For many people who received training, it was not beneficial: Of the 81,354 participants who completed training, 42,322 (52 percent) already had jobs. According to the IG,“Grantees were authorized to train incumbent workers who needed training to secure full-time employment, advance their careers, or retain their current jobs. However, for the 81 incumbent workers we identified in our sample, we found no evidence that they needed green job training for any of these purposes.”.....

Kouri, J. Obama squandered big bucks on green jobs programs.The Moral Liberal. 10/29/2012
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Logic wrote:
President Obama 2012!
Right Power!
Never again OBAMA O=ne B=ig A=ss M=istake A=merica. ROMNEY will win in a landslide.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
Has the Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrated the Romney Campaign?
Of course, these spurious claims against Ramadan, Norquist and Salem are just as baseless and wrong as their attacks against the Obama administration and the Muslim-Americans serving in it.
But while extremists like Geller, Gaffney, Horowitz and others are quick to attack Obama with such bogus charges, for some reason it seems unlikely Romney will receive similar treatment.
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/has-mus...
Well, when Romney goes to the White House, Obama has made sure the Muslim Brotherhood will be there waiting on him, dupe.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Bunch of old geezers and aging bimbo strippers who make their points by way of inuendo, sarcasm and distortion.
The usual GOP caca.
"Eh, let's run the federal government like a bizzness... ehhh."
"Trickle-down, ehhhh, let's give it another chance. Ehhh."
Obama’s DOL disproportionately trained men: 84 percent of trainees were male, according to the report. This is direct contrast to what the President says on the campaign trail when he exploits the “war on women.”

Let's not--trickle down czarDUHM has done enough damage w/out adding more!!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!!
SAVE AMERICA!
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
So true, Lily. Fred has been one of my most devoted followers even though I long ago inducted him/her into the Knights of the Satanic Order of the List of Terminally Insulting and Disgusting Without Redeeming Capacity for Reasonable Discourse. Like a Roach Motel, knights can check in, but they can’t check out. There is no room phone for contacting the font desk or management, but they are free to fill out complaint forms. Jesus still loves them, of course, but they’re in solitary for one eternity. Once knighted, there’s no opportunity for reinstatement to the Knights of the Holy Order of the List of the Decent, Honorable, Desirable and Reasonable.
blah blah blah Kenyan commie occupier fluker slut says what?

@rushlimbaugh might be holding back & not being forthcoming but I will be..@mittromney is going to win & it won't be close #tcot #p2

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
You and that video.
Somehow I think that your interpretation of the video will differ from most. Something to do with you always asking people to answer questions you can't even answer.
How do you interpret a spontaneous demonstration from the video feed?
You really need to stop doing those hallucinogens when you watch video feeds of Americans being hung out to dry by the White House and killed by Al Qaeda.

Really. How did you interpret a spontaneous demonstration from the vidoe of Al Qaeda attacking the US consulate compound?
I've got to hear this one....
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Canadians insist on the truth.
That's a major handicap for your side, eh Fred?
And then there are the Canadians that prefer INTEGRITY...and the RETURN of some in America again!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
QUALIFIED Leadership with INTEGRITY, DECENCY and ETHICS again!
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
How about a little Zu Bisou Bisou? Do you like the original one or the Mad Men version?
fred watched 4 seasons of Mad Men on Netflix. fred likes wife number 2 but predicts she won't last long.

Don Draper and the Kenyan Impostor have a lot in common since assuming the identity of another.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Why wasn't Buttcrack Obama convicted too? We all know he was in on that. And to think that ACORN was given government money to help them commit these crimes really makes my stomach churn!

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

I hope he isn't allowed to steal this election too.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, when Romney goes to the White House, Obama has made sure the Muslim Brotherhood will be there waiting on him, dupe.
Romney signed the anti tax pledge, written by the Muslim Brotherhood, so what are you even talking about?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I guess if you can pass it off as opinion or news & ENTERTAINMENT you can lie all you want yes?
"Truth" does NOT always equate out to ethics, decency, integrity OR morality Homer.

Often times (especially these days!) actually, instead, it's far far OFF the path from any of the previously mentioned traits of GOOD (versus NOT good) character.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!!!!
INTEGRITY FOR AMERICA again!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min LRS 175,207
glitch plagued obama care website cost us ameri... 13 min hands on AR 1
More Violence in Chicago in a Violence Filled C... 23 min Culture Auditor 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 45 min truth 49,025
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,069
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr TW_sugar_daddio 25
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Corrupt Democrats 1,878
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search