Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
729,241 - 729,260 of 1,079,862 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#787041
Oct 29, 2012
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Your First Time (voting)
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#787042
Oct 29, 2012
 
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dems are going to drag out the investigation until after the election.
I am sticking my neck out here,But here it is IMHO!!

If any one is still curious re why Obama was not questioned by Romney
heres the real reasons...My source reveals the issue is Classified and
also of real Embarrassment to the Oval Offices.This was obviously a
question of why the Ambassador was in Benghazi at the worst possible
time 9/11 for any Americans to be in the Middle East?

The US,and the UK,were engaged in a covert operation concerning the
whereabouts of arms supplied to Libyan Rebels by the US,during the
Overthrow of Ghaddafi? Also the quest was tied to a Meeting with
the Turkish Govt,To expedite the transfer of the Weapons in question
to Syria,by Turkey,Leaving Obamas,and his Admin with clean hands as
it was Election time??

The investigation by Pickering,who incidentally has a Pro Iran record
among other issues..is an absolute Sham..Buying time for the Election
to be concluded etc..IMHO,Romney was informed it was a Classified issue
and he would be endangering Personel,and the entire operation by his
pressuring the POTUS,about what really took place.Forcing the POTUS
to either reveal it was a Clandestine Op,by the CIA,that failed,or
for the POTUS,to continue to lie about the facts of the matter????
DEMOCRATIC USA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#787043
Oct 29, 2012
 
WWW.ELECTORAL-VOTE.COM
STUFF'S GETTING WAY BETTER.
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#787044
Oct 29, 2012
 
Benghazi: Obama knew!!!

Jeffrey T. Kuhner

President Obama has been caught in a web of deception — one that threatens to ensnarl his re-election bid. Multiple e-mails and diplomatic cables reveal that the administration deliberately deceived the public. Libyagate now haunts Mr. Obama, relentlessly eroding his credibility and trustworthiness. It is a stake aimed at the heart of his presidency.

For nearly two weeks, the Obama team claimed that the attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi resulted from “spontaneous protests” due to an anti-Muslim video. This was false — and Mr. Obama knew it. Several senior State Department officials testified at congressional hearings that there were no protests on Sept. 11, 2012. In fact, our diplomatic mission had been quiet all day. Moreover, the State Department was monitoring the compound in real time. On video, State Department officials witnessed scores of armed men breach the consulate and begin shooting at our diplomats. The officials’ obvious conclusion: It was a terrorist assault. Within 24 hours, the CIA’s station c

The latest evidence, however, is a bombshell: Two hours after the assault began the State Department sent an e-mail to numerous agencies — including the White House Situation Room — that Ansar al-Sharia, a terror group affiliated with Al Qaida, had claimed responsibility. The e-mail went directly to the White House’s Executive Office — the president’s inner circle. In other words, from nearly the beginning Mr. Obama knew that Benghazi was a terrorist atrocity. Yet, he insisted on blaming a phantom protest and an obscure YouTube video. He misled the public in a desperate attempt to cover-up his administration’s colossal failure.

Why? The answer is cynical politics. One of Mr. Obama’s central campaign narratives is that he killed Osama bin Laden and badly degraded Al Qaida. The Benghazi attack, however, directly contradicts the administration’s position. Rather than being in retreat, Al Qaida is on the rise. Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia, Mali, Iraq and Libya — the Islamic fascist network has been expanding its safe havens and jihadist activity in every one of these nations.

In particular, Libya has been transformed into a failed Islamist state. Contrary to media spin, Mr. Obama’s military intervention in Libya has been a disaster. Jihadists roam the countryside, targeting minorities and seeking to impose Sharia law. Over 20,000 weapons formerly controlled by late strongman Moammar Gadhafi were stolen by Al Qaida militants. The country’s eastern provinces are nearly in open revolt, fueled by a Muslim insurgency. In fact, the Benghazi attack occurred for one primary reason: Mr. Obama’s war has made Libya safe for radical Islam. Hence, the president feared that the truth about his Libyan intervention would come out. The result is that Ambassador Christopher Stevens was murdered, along with 3 other U.S. diplomatic personnel. Mr. Obama has American blood on his hands.

The September 11 terror plot was not the first one. The administration engaged in willful blindness to the Islamist reality in Benghazi. Our consulate had been attacked in April and June. Britain withdrew its diplomatic mission due to the surging violence; the Red Cross shut down its operations as well. Moreover, American officials repeatedly asked for enhanced security at the compound. The requests were denied. In his diary and several cables, Stevens complained about the growing jihadist violence that threatened his staff. To no end: They were sacrificed on the altar of Mr. Obama’s multilateral interventionism and political ambitions.

The real tragedy is that perhaps the dead Americans could have been saved. The attack lasted over six hours. A U.S. drone was directly over the compound, processing information and conducting surveillance. American fighter jets and AC-130 gunships were less than 450-miles away?

DUMP THE CHUMP...ROMNEY RYAN 2012!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#787045
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sticking my neck out here,But here it is IMHO!!
If any one is still curious re why Obama was not questioned by Romney
heres the real reasons...My source reveals the issue is Classified and
also of real Embarrassment to the Oval Offices.This was obviously a
question of why the Ambassador was in Benghazi at the worst possible
time 9/11 for any Americans to be in the Middle East?
The US,and the UK,were engaged in a covert operation concerning the
whereabouts of arms supplied to Libyan Rebels by the US,during the
Overthrow of Ghaddafi? Also the quest was tied to a Meeting with
the Turkish Govt,To expedite the transfer of the Weapons in question
to Syria,by Turkey,Leaving Obamas,and his Admin with clean hands as
it was Election time??
The investigation by Pickering,who incidentally has a Pro Iran record
among other issues..is an absolute Sham..Buying time for the Election
to be concluded etc..IMHO,Romney was informed it was a Classified issue
and he would be endangering Personel,and the entire operation by his
pressuring the POTUS,about what really took place.Forcing the POTUS
to either reveal it was a Clandestine Op,by the CIA,that failed,or
for the POTUS,to continue to lie about the facts of the matter????
You see, you answered your own question. Previous post to DB writer which was.

yaddda yadda... Thirdly, unless you are a complete and utter dickhead, if you had a hot lead on a case do you every see the police announce this on the TV before they act on it ? NOOO, it never happens. So before all you try and grab some moral ground here, think of the reasons that would delay announcing to the world, you might know who did this and the last thing you want is to give warning to the enemy that you are coming. It is just plain stupid, for one take lessons from Israel. Someone bombs them, you see it on tv but apart from the announcement condeming the attack thats it!!! Next day on the news Israeli jets just bombed the crap out of some terrorist hide out. No warnings, no nothing. So they don't give publicity to any terror organisation because it defeats the purpose and only motivates them to do more attacks.
PDUPONT

Agawam, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#787046
Oct 29, 2012
 
James Madison wrote:
theres no growth now in our economy,corporations want spending cuts in the government and cut taxes.
small buisness are being hammered ,by obama
46% of americans dont pay federal taxes !!
those are the same obama supporters complaining about how everyone else should pay more taxes.
You're either a liar or abysmally ignorant. When Obama took office GDP was at -5.6% we moved out of the negative area by the third quarter of 2009 and since then growth in GDP have averaged 2.16% per quarter.
Corporations don't want government to stop spending dimwit, they just want a larger share to be shoveled their way.
The people who don't pay federal income taxes are retirees on Social Security, veterans on pensions or living on disability checks and those who even though working don't make enough to pay income taxes.
Another group that doesn't pay income taxes are millionaires and billionaires whose income is derived from investment income. They pay a capital gains tax which is half of what people who actually work for a living pay.
You're an idiot!
PDUPONT

Agawam, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#787047
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the weather on the Moon, dingbat?
You are a liar and an idiot.
Another insightful fact based counterargument by good old Nosewax. NOT!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#787048
Oct 29, 2012
 
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Another group that doesn't pay income taxes are millionaires and billionaires whose income is derived from investment income. They pay a capital gains tax which is half of what people who actually work for a living pay.
You're an idiot!
Ordinary income is usually guaranteed. If you work a certain amount of time, you are legally entitled to the pay that you were offered when you took the job. Capital gains involve risk. They are not guaranteed. You can invest your money and lose it all. Moreover, the year when you receive capital gains may not be the same as the years when they were earned.

It would appear that you are the idiot, or at the very least deliberately dishonest in your assertion.
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#787049
Oct 29, 2012
 
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Ordinary income is usually guaranteed. If you work a certain amount of time, you are legally entitled to the pay that you were offered when you took the job. Capital gains involve risk. They are not guaranteed. You can invest your money and lose it all. Moreover, the year when you receive capital gains may not be the same as the years when they were earned.
It would appear that you are the idiot, or at the very least deliberately dishonest in your assertion.
The libtards such as PDupont actually love the rich as long as the money is on their side... John Kerry for President 2004.. Billionaire John Kerry has more money than Millionaire Mitt Romney...
-
Obama won the 2008 election. You didn't make that happen, I DID:- Billionaire Hedge Fund Manager George Soros.
-
It's the culture...
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#787050
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

redwhiteblue01 wrote:
<quoted text>
That sound like Bush and Cheney,are you confused? Bush =2 wars +billions of $ still adding to Obamas' deficit + interest+stimulus for the wealthy still adding to Obama deficit=interest.The truth of it ,is W.Bush did it to, Bush sr did .that's what they do in the middle east.In for our children and grand children you shouldn't of voted for Bush/Cheney that's were it all started from.For Romney in wars, right wing radicals / war mongers
Sound like tonight's consumption of beer and pot has garbled that steel trap of a mind you have.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#787051
Oct 29, 2012
 
THE DEBIL wrote:
HONEYS, YOU KEEP THINKING YOU'LL HAVE A SAY IN THIS. BUT YOU WON'T. YOU ARE UNABLE TO SEE THE STORM THAT'S COMING, SO YOU ARE UNPREPARED. DEBIL KNOW YOU ARE UNPREPARED AN' HE VERY HUNGRY NOW.
Please send EVERYONE fwee foodcards and heat assistance, so everyone can purchase food and not worry about waste due to spoil.

You nutcase.

ROMNEY/RYAN or
ROMNEY/BIDEN/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al 2012!!!!!!!!!!

REAL Leadership for ALL Americans again-NOT just some!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#787052
Oct 29, 2012
 
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>The libtards such as PDupont actually love the rich as long as the money is on their side... John Kerry for President 2004.. Billionaire John Kerry has more money than Millionaire Mitt Romney...
-
Obama won the 2008 election. You didn't make that happen, I DID:- Billionaire Hedge Fund Manager George Soros.
-
It's the culture...
and bigga pharma did---to the tune of the largest campaign buy out in US History.

It has become the zombie "culture"....everywh ere.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Qualified LEADERSHIP FOR America again-NOt against it!
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#787053
Oct 29, 2012
 
worker wrote:
20 years of Repubs and nothing to show for it. Clinton save the economy from Repub's and the Obama has save the economy. It is the Repubs that are just for the rich. Wake up middle class don't give us Bush again. And don't listen to anyone that talked you into voting for Bush
Obama/Biden 2012
So how many different pairs of blinders do you wear?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#787054
Oct 29, 2012
 
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Another insightful fact based counterargument by good old Nosewax. NOT!
Well...how IS the weather up there Dupont?
SOME of us WILL be keeping SOME of you north easterners in thought and prayer.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Leadership w/some actual Intelligence FOR America again!
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#787055
Oct 29, 2012
 
worker wrote:
I am from Michigan. I lost my job as many did while President Bush was running things. When I still had my job, our company was starting to build a plant in China. Our CEO then, said that China was building cities of empty buildings for companies to move into. That was during the Bush years.
President Obama became president and after some of the stuff that he passed, I got my job back. A couple of months back, our CEO now, said that despite what you hear on the news the economy is getting better in the USA, enough to start investing back into the United States. We are working tons of over time and there is no 40 hour work week in sight. We are filling up for next year. I work in the auto industry building machinery for the auto companies. Our economy is getting better because evertime I buy something , someone has to make it so there are more people at work starting up our economy again. It has started and for people to want to give our fruit of our labour to the top rich people by giving them huge tax breaks in a time where our debt is so high seems ridiculus. And with Romney, he is just someone telling you that he is going to help everybody but that doesn’t add up. 95% of the tax break goes to the rich. And don’t forget that we still have this hugh tax burden, guess who he wants to pay for it. That is right, you and I the middle class.
I would not be working right now if Romney were President. The auto industry would not be there. He has no plan for more jobs, look at his record. The only thing that he wants is to give big tax breaks to the rich and leave us holding the bag. Trickle down is mild to what he will do to us. If you don’t believe what would have happened to the auto industry read this.
http://money.cnn.com/2012/10/23/news/companie...
Obama/Biden 2012
I've made good money under both our republican and democrat presidents and congress's. Maybe your just dumb, and only make money when the democrats are using our tax dollars to buy your allegiance to them?

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#787056
Oct 29, 2012
 
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Ordinary income is usually guaranteed. If you work a certain amount of time, you are legally entitled to the pay that you were offered when you took the job. Capital gains involve risk. They are not guaranteed. You can invest your money and lose it all. Moreover, the year when you receive capital gains may not be the same as the years when they were earned.
It would appear that you are the idiot, or at the very least deliberately dishonest in your assertion.
Hours increase & decrease, layoffs, sales people working on commission, Waters working for tips.

A business invests in a building & employees & puts products on ts shelves without any guarantee anyone will buy them.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#787057
Oct 29, 2012
 
bigbamboom wrote:
<quoted text>
bye, bye barry.
Disperse away oh dark clouds of negativity-return some REAL HOPE and CHANGE FOR America again!!!!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
QUALIFIED Leadership FOR America again-not Hollywierd and whineDUHM pretend!!!!!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#787058
Oct 29, 2012
 
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hours increase & decrease, layoffs, sales people working on commission, Waters working for tips.
A business invests in a building & employees & puts products on ts shelves without any guarantee anyone will buy them.
Bo-wreck-onomoTics 2009-2012!

SAVE AMERICA!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#787059
Oct 29, 2012
 
Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, Bush started a war after 9-11 because 3000 people died from these insane muslim Islamist terrorists who attacked us on American soil. Too bad Obama wasn't in charge at the time, he wouldn't have started a war. He would just go on the Letterman show or sing us an Al Green song, or try to get Beyonce into a threesome with Moochelle. We know he wouldn't have started a war because HE'S A COWARDLY POS.
He did go into Afghanistan to get Bin Laden & then what? He declared him irrelevant & went off to Iraq which had nothing to do with 9-11.

Obama has shown that he will pursue & kill those that attack us.

If you want a coward, Romney hid out in France to avoid getting drafted.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#787060
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hours increase & decrease, layoffs, sales people working on commission, Waters working for tips.
A business invests in a building & employees & puts products on ts shelves without any guarantee anyone will buy them.
You said all that yet stated nothing that disputes my point:

Where a capital gain can be documented — when a builder spends ten years creating a housing development, for example — then whatever that builder earns in the tenth year is a capital gain, not ordinary income. There is no guarantee in advance that the builder will ever recover his expenses, much less make a profit.

Most liberals couldn't balance thier checkbook much less understand finance beyond 3 decimal points.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ask Amy July 25, 2014 2 min RACE 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min truth 48,904
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min PEllen 97,531
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 18 min TRD 67,940
Abby July 25, 2014 22 min PEllen 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min LRS 174,623
Amy 7-24 45 min Mister Tonka 24
Abby 7-24 13 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••