Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
729,201 - 729,220 of 1,082,382 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
THE SSSSSNAKE

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

WHERE ARE YOUR FRIENDSSSS, CAROL? WHY AREN'T THEY SSSSSUPORTING YOU?
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Here's an '11' for the them:

Revelation 11

http://niv.scripturetext.com/revelation/11.ht...
note vs 8

"...Sodom and Egypt...", a.k.a., Babylon where "wickedness" rules

http://niv.scripturetext.com/zechariah/5.htm
http://niv.scripturetext.com/revelation/18.ht...

Sodom known for it's unrestrained evil and Egypt for it's hardness of heart.

Wickedness in action:

CNBC Exec’s Children Murdered, 1 Day After CNBC Reports $43 Trillion Bankster Lawsuit

This week financial news organization CNBC gave some mainstream attention to the largest money laundering and racketeering lawsuit in United States History, in which “Banksters” and their U.S. racketeering partners are being accused of laundering 43 trillion dollars worth of ill gotten gains.

The lawsuit is said to involve officials located in the highest offices of government and the financial sector.

Since this information was surprisingly revealed by the mainstream news organization there has been a very suspicious and deadly fallout at the CNBC headquarters.

Within hours the original page for the article was taken down, and CNBC senior vice president Kevin Krim received news that his children were killed under very suspicious circumstances...

http://theintelhub.com/2012/10/27/cnbc-execs-...

AND Darkness hates Light -

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
THE SSSSSNAKE

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Dr Plumber wrote:
<quoted text>I know their digging a hole butt, it's your hole they are digging into.This causes a massive feces back up called a clog.It's all clogged up .Go to the nearest liquer store and get a corkscrew.Its gonna be a little rough at first and start to chizzel away at that hard brown mud.If its to hard go and get a jack hammer the one that plugs in not guy named Jack to hammer away at you.
WHATEVER, CHILD. WHATEVER.(IT'S "THEY'RE" INCIDENTALLY. IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY... FORGET IT, YOU WON'T BE.) YOU'RE SCARED OF ME, AREN'T YOU? I CAN SMELL IT. YOU'D DO WELL TO LISTEN...
THE SSSSSNAKE

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

IT'SSSS OK, THOUGH, LOTSSSS OF PEOPLE ARE SSSSCARED OF ME. I'LL MAKE YOU LOOK AND FEEL FOOLISSSSH, AND HUMILIATION ISSSSS THE ONE THING YOU CAN'T BEAR... LIKE BACK IN SSSCHOOL...
Natty Bumppo

Columbia Falls, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the way the right whibners think.
Bush starts a war, stagnates it as he abandons it to invade another country nothing to do with 9-11 or terrorism & leaves it in a guagmire as he leaves offices & dipsh*t Gunner blames Obama.
Bush comes into office with a balance budget & surplus, leaves with the worst economic conditions in 80 years & dipsh*t Gunner blames Obama.
No wonder you like Mitt Romney. You are both worthless POS liars & cowards.
You're right, Bush started a war after 9-11 because 3000 people died from these insane muslim Islamist terrorists who attacked us on American soil. Too bad Obama wasn't in charge at the time, he wouldn't have started a war. He would just go on the Letterman show or sing us an Al Green song, or try to get Beyonce into a threesome with Moochelle. We know he wouldn't have started a war because HE'S A COWARDLY POS.
THE SSSSSNAKE

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

I'M NOT HERE TO PLAY WITH YOU, HONEYSSS. I'M HERE TO COLLECT MY POUND OF FLESSSSH, AND I WILL HAVE IT RESSSSSST ASSSSSSSURED.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

The Mitt Romney campaign, still attempting to turn the politics of the auto bailout in its favor, is out with a new television ad that dramatically bends both historical record and current news to fit its narrative.

The ad, which was not announced by the campaign, makes no direct claim that can be called a lie. But that's primarily because it's so clever with its wording.

For starters, the ad's narrator says that President Barack Obama "took GM and Chrysler into bankruptcy." That's true. But that was also the plan that Romney prescribed at the end of 2008 and the beginning of 2009. The difference is that Obama supported a bridge loan from the government to help the auto companies go through bankruptcy, while Romney wanted the private sector to pick up the tab. But as basically every principal involved in rescuing the auto industry said at the time, there was no money available from the private sector during the height of the recession. When Dan Akerson, CEO and chairman of General Motors since September 2010, was asked what would have happened had Romney's plan been followed, he responded that GM "would have been in bankruptcy for years and I think you could have written off this company, this industry and this country."

The Romney ad also cites his endorsement from the Detroit News without noting that that same endorsement accused him of "wrong-headedness on the auto bailout."

Finally, the ad accuses Obama of selling "Chrysler to Italians who are going to build Jeeps in China." Again, this is technically true, but only according to a narrow reading of the language. Fiat, the Italian company that now owns Chrysler, is building Jeeps in China. But the company is not moving jobs from America to do it. Instead, Fiat is expanding current production in China for the purposes of catering to a growing Chinese market.

Where the ad goes from misleading to something more nefarious is in the text it shows. At one point, it displays a line from a Bloomberg story stating that Chrysler "plans to return Jeep output to China," the implication being that the company is moving operations there as opposed to expanding operations that are already there. Romney has cited this report on several occasions while campaigning and has been summarily criticized for doing so. Chrysler has denied the report, and multiple news outlets have called out the Romney campaign for using it in on the stump.

So what rationale is there for using it in an advertisement? The Huffington Post reached out to the Romney campaign on Sunday morning to get its side of the story. The campaign sent back a sheet of data points, including press reports showing that Obama did force Chrysler and GM into federal bankruptcy. No one, of course, is disputing that.

In response to the claim about Chrysler building Jeeps in China, the Romney email again cites the Bloomberg article. A Romney campaign official would not add anything more on the record, save to repeat, on condition of anonymity, the same exact text from the Bloomberg report.

The campaign's defense, in the end, rests on the fact that the ad never technically says that Chrysler is moving production to China -- just that it is going to build Jeeps there.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/28/mitt...
THE SSSSSNAKE

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
AND Darkness hates Light -
NO IT DOESSSN'T. DARKNESSSSS IS SSSSSIMPLY THE ABSSSSSENCE OF LIGHT. IT HAS NO FEELINGSSSS ONE WAY OR THE OTHER, YOU FOOL. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USSSSSE METAPHOR TO DESSSCRIBE TRUTH.
THE SSSSSNAKE

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
Well, goodnight everyone. Keep those we know on topix and all those who are in the path of the storm in your thoughts and prayers.
God bless all of you.
YESSSSSS, CAROL. IN THE PATH OF THE SSSSSSTORM. ASSSSS YOU ARE. EVERYONE HERE ISSSS PRAYING FOR YOU... JUST IN DIFFERENT WAYSSS... <HUG>
THE SSSSSNAKE

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

sea biscuit wrote:
<quoted text>
See these men first kiss your ass then they say let me take your temperature,and all of a sudden Your walking funny ,like you ridden a horse for a month.
DRINKING DOESSSS NOT MAKE YOU MORE ATTRACTIVE, DEAR...
THE SSSSSNAKE

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL WILL HAVE YOUR SOULSSSSSS. YOU HAVE TO RUN, YOU HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE... DO YOU WANT TO SSSSSEEE CAROL DIE? ISSSS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?
THE SSSSSNAKE

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

CAROL IS WEAK, NOT SSSSTRONG. SSSSSO WOULD YOU LIKE TO SSSSSSSEEE HER SSSSSUFFER FOR YOUR SSSSSINS? CONSSSIDER ME THE ROMANSSSS, AND YOU ARE THE JEWSSSS. SSSSHALL I KILL HER FOR YOU? METAPHORICALLY, OF COURSSSSE... SSSSPEAK... TELL ME WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE ME DO?
THE SSSSSNAKE

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

SSSSSPEAK... YOU SSSSINNERSSS
THE SSSSSSSSNAKE

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

AND ASSSSS I MENTIONED, YOU CAN'T TEAR YOUR EYESSSSS AWAY CAN YOU, DEARSSSSS?
THE SSSSSSSSNAKE

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

GetRidOfGayObongo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this why we elecent to help his CommunisBuddies detroy our Country ?OBAMA’S HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA
AND THE JEWS BEHt drew an enthastic response.
The Human Rights Campaign has emerged as a powerful lobby, curried up to by American family, stating,“I’m here with you in your fight!” Obama said tama told the group of deviant sex activists.
OBAMA'S BLOW JOBS and Crack :
“On November 6, 1999, latio omy hotel room where we again ingested cocaine ag dealer should a Evidence), Here (Testimony Text),
US JEWRY SUPPORTS
OBAMA’S HOMOSEXUAL AGENDApart of a two-pronged attack on social homogeneity in American life.
A NUTTY SSSSPAMMER! WHAT FUN! SSSSOON THE NEO-NAZISSS WILL COME... 3/4 OF A MILLION POSTSSSSS, FOR WHAT? THE DEBIL KNEW THISSS WASS HOW IT WOULD TURN OUT. DIDN'T YOU? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

10/28/2012 - Hurricane Sandy Path and Dynamics

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

This type scenario is one in which “the powers that be”(globalist criminals) could initiate PDD51 or other executive orders taking full control of the civilian population in the name of a 'natural' disaster.

"Never let a crisis go to waste..."
THE SSSSSSSSNAKE

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

FIVE FINGERSSSS UP, TWO DOWN... THE DOWNSSSS HAVE IT. CAROL WILL DIE ASSSS YOU HAVE ASSSSKED... WE CAN BUT PRAY IT WILL BE A GOOD DEATHHHH...
THE SSSSSSSSSSNAKE

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

CAROL ISSS THE WEAK LINK IN THE CHAIN. SSSSHE IS THE ONE WHO WILL BETRAY YOU. WATCH AND LEARN...
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
The Mitt Romney campaign, still attempting to turn the politics of the auto bailout in its favor, is out with a new television ad that dramatically bends both historical record and current news to fit its narrative.
The ad, which was not announced by the campaign, makes no direct claim that can be called a lie. But that's primarily because it's so clever with its wording.
For starters, the ad's narrator says that President Barack Obama "took GM and Chrysler into bankruptcy." That's true. But that was also the plan that Romney prescribed at the end of 2008 and the beginning of 2009. The difference is that Obama supported a bridge loan from the government to help the auto companies go through bankruptcy, while Romney wanted the private sector to pick up the tab. But as basically every principal involved in rescuing the auto industry said at the time, there was no money available from the private sector during the height of the recession. When Dan Akerson, CEO and chairman of General Motors since September 2010, was asked what would have happened had Romney's plan been followed, he responded that GM "would have been in bankruptcy for years and I think you could have written off this company, this industry and this country."
The Romney ad also cites his endorsement from the Detroit News without noting that that same endorsement accused him of "wrong-headedness on the auto bailout."
Finally, the ad accuses Obama of selling "Chrysler to Italians who are going to build Jeeps in China." Again, this is technically true, but only according to a narrow reading of the language. Fiat, the Italian company that now owns Chrysler, is building Jeeps in China. But the company is not moving jobs from America to do it. Instead, Fiat is expanding current production in China for the purposes of catering to a growing Chinese market.
Where the ad goes from misleading to something more nefarious is in the text it shows. At one point, it displays a line from a Bloomberg story stating that Chrysler "plans to return Jeep output to China," the implication being that the company is moving operations there as opposed to expanding operations that are already there. Romney has cited this report on several occasions while campaigning and has been summarily criticized for doing so. Chrysler has denied the report, and multiple news outlets have called out the Romney campaign for using it in on the stump.
So what rationale is there for using it in an advertisement? The Huffington Post reached out to the Romney campaign on Sunday morning to get its side of the story. The campaign sent back a sheet of data points, including press reports showing that Obama did force Chrysler and GM into federal bankruptcy. No one, of course, is disputing that.
In response to the claim about Chrysler building Jeeps in China, the Romney email again cites the Bloomberg article. A Romney campaign official would not add anything more on the record, save to repeat, on condition of anonymity, the same exact text from the Bloomberg report.
The campaign's defense, in the end, rests on the fact that the ad never technically says that Chrysler is moving production to China -- just that it is going to build Jeeps there.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/28/mitt...
The Kenyan left them to die and went to Vegas to party with Beyonce

MEDIA: al Qaqaa and Benghazi: That Was Then, and This Is Now.“It is hard to imagine how any newspaper could ignore, or even try to downplay, a story of this magnitude. Yet, if you rely on the New York Times for information, you know little about the battle of Benghazi, and nothing at all about the explosive account that emerged on Friday, fueled in part by the anger of the father of one of the dead American operatives.”
THE SSSSSSSSSSNAKE

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

MIDNIGHT APPROACHES... DEATH ISSS AT HAND. DONALD TRUMP? ISSS THAT YOUR CHOICE? THEN WATCH...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 10:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000