Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
729,161 - 729,180 of 1,079,668 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
RETIRED LT. COL.: MY SOURCES SAY OBAMA WAS IN THE ROOM WATCHING BENGHAZI ATTACK HAPPEN
Retired Army Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer said Saturday he has sources saying President Barack Obama was in the room at the White House watching the assault on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya unfold.
What a lot of BS from a right wing nut job, "Retired" is the key word & "sources" = Fox news opinion.

I mean how does it compare to Bush reading to the pre-schoolers during 9/11 his administration was warned remember ????

America REMEMBERS Republicans in power, Romney hopes you to forget.

Obama 4 more years !

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

It's becoming obvious Romney is going to win the election. And, Obama's base is known for throwing tantrums when they don't get everything they want.
DC is 80 percent black.
During the Cold War there were plans developed to move the seat of government in the case of a catastrophic event.
We need to be reviewing those plans now.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Romney is losing in Virginia.
Have you checked outside of your neighborhood?
Romney takes Virginia easily. Even the people around DC know that if the Democrats continue running things, the government collapses.
Our Next President

Southington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Barack Obama, Our Next President!

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>

American Lady wrote:
RETIRED LT. COL.: MY SOURCES SAY OBAMA WAS IN THE ROOM WATCHING BENGHAZI ATTACK HAPPEN
Retired Army Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer said Saturday he has sources saying President Barack Obama was in the room at the White House watching the assault on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya unfold.

Oz wrote:
What a lot of BS from a right wing nut job, "Retired" is the key word & "sources" = Fox news opinion.
I mean how does it compare to Bush reading to the pre-schoolers during 9/11 his administration was warned remember ????
Obama 4 more years !
It should be obvious to you and everyone by now that Obama isn't involved in our government. His only function is to read a teleprompter when the president needs to say something. When he doesn't read from a teleprompter, he's a bumbling fool or shows himself to be completely ignorant of what's happening. Hell, he didn't even have a clue the mission to kill bin Laden was even happening. He'd planned on playing golf all goddam day that day. Given that fact, only an idiot thinks he even knew what was happening.
Given this, I think they didn't even wake him up. He slept through the whole thing. He doesn't make decisions, anyway. There was no reason to even wake him.
This is just another example of the empty chair.

Now, all we need to know is:
Who told Susan Rice what to say all over the television networks and at the UN? It obviously wasn't Obama.

Answer that question.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Our Next President wrote:
CT.... hmmmmm....

Are you one of those people who threw Christopher Dodd out on his lying fraud sabotging ass?
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

HI, KIDS, Y'ALL KEEPIN' BUSY? HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH, FEW MO' DAYS AN' WE ALL DONE. THIS PLACE LOOKIN' A L'IL LONELY... WHY YOU S'POSE THAT IS? GIRL'S NIGHT OUT? OL' WHITE MAN'S NIGHT IN?

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

redwhiteblue01 wrote:
<quoted text>
That,s where it started from BIG DEFICIT = WARS ADDED TO THE DEFICIT. so don't sound to stupid. You all keep blaming Obama for what Bush did. That,s a fact, Obama inherited the mess. And the point was Bushs' trickle down , the wars and the economy.
great. another lilly incapable of speaking or thinking anything other than what their master has told them.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Our Next President wrote:
Why?
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

NOW, SINCE IT JUS' US BOYS, WHAT YOU SAY WE SPEND A FEW HOURS PUTTIN' THE WOMEN IN THEY PLACE? G'HEAD, YOU START...
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

I SAID, G'HEAD! YOU START!!!
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

worker wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your alternative
http://money.cnn.com/2012/10/23/news/companie...
No Jobs!!!!!!!!!!
Obama/Biden 2012
49 million on food stamps and counting. A thousand more a day on disability insurance and this president will bankrupt us.

Congressional Report: Welfare Spending Soars Under Obama

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/welfare-spen...

Romney/Ryan 2012

Hugo Chavez endorsed Barack Obama for President in 2012

The Communist Party/USA endorses Barack Obama for President in 2012

The NRA endorses Mitt Romney for President in 2012
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

WHERE ARE THE BITCHES IN THIS PLACE? IT LIKE THEY VAPORIZED OR SUMTHIN'? MAYBE THEY LOST IN SPACE? "DANGER, WILL ROBINSON! DANGER!" HEHEHEHEHEHEH, IT OK, DEBIL LIKE OL' WHITE MEN NEARLY AS MUCH. NOW IT TIME TO START FCUKIN' YOU. WHO'S FIRST? THERE ONLY A FEW OF YOU BUT YOU GOT TO CHOOSE. CHOOSE!!!! DO IT NOW!!!!
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Didn't Obama's lawsuit against Citibank help contribute to the housing crisis?

Obama sued to force banks to make risky home loans and it came back to haunt him.

Buycks-Roberson v. Citibank Fed. Sav. Bank Fair Housing/Lending/Insurance
Docket / Court 94 C 4094 ( N.D. Ill.) FH-IL-0011
State/Territory Illinois
Case Summary
Plaintiffs filed their class action lawsuit on July 6, 1994, alleging that Citibank had engaged in redlining practices in the Chicago metropolitan area in violation of the Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA), 15 U.S.C. 1691; the Fair Housing Act, 42 U.S.C. 3601-3619; the Thirteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution; and 42 U.S.C. 1981, 1982. Plaintiffs alleged that the Defendant-bank rejected loan applications of minority applicants while approving loan applications filed by white applicants with similar financial characteristics and credit histories. Plaintiffs sought injunctive relief, actual damages, and punitive damages.
U.S. District Court Judge Ruben Castillo certified the Plaintiffs’ suit as a class action on June 30, 1995. Buycks-Roberson v. Citibank Fed. Sav. Bank, 162 F.R.D. 322 (N.D. Ill. 1995). Also on June 30, Judge Castillo granted Plaintiffs’ motion to compel discovery of a sample of Defendant-bank’s loan application files. Buycks-Roberson v. Citibank Fed. Sav. Bank, 162 F.R.D. 338 (N.D. Ill. 1995).
The parties voluntarily dismissed the case on May 12, 1998, pursuant to a settlement agreement.
Plaintiff’s Lawyers Alexis, Hilary I.(Illinois)
FH-IL-0011-7500 | FH-IL-0011-7501 | FH-IL-0011-9000
Childers, Michael Allen (Illinois)
Clayton, Fay (Illinois)
Cummings, Jeffrey Irvine (Illinois)
Love, Sara Norris (Virginia)
FH-IL-0011-9000
Miner, Judson Hirsch (Illinois)
FH-IL-0011-7500 | FH-IL-0011-9000
Obama, Barack H.(Illinois)
Wickert, John Henry (Illinois)
FH-IL-0011-9000

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It should be obvious to you and everyone by now that Obama isn't involved in our government. His only function is to read a teleprompter when the president needs to say something. When he doesn't read from a teleprompter, he's a bumbling fool or shows himself to be completely ignorant of what's happening. Hell, he didn't even have a clue the mission to kill bin Laden was even happening. He'd planned on playing golf all goddam day that day. Given that fact, only an idiot thinks he even knew what was happening.
Given this, I think they didn't even wake him up. He slept through the whole thing. He doesn't make decisions, anyway. There was no reason to even wake him.
This is just another example of the empty chair.
Now, all we need to know is:
Who told Susan Rice what to say all over the television networks and at the UN? It obviously wasn't Obama.
Answer that question.
I don't know how many times I have to repeat myself, when police investigate a crime which is the crucial time period in solving that crime ? Answer = in first 24 hrs
Secondly, when a terror attack happens against the US or any western country for that matter. What happens ?? Every crack pot terror organisation claims they did it.
Thirdly, unless you are a complete and utter dickhead, if you had a hot lead on a case do you every see the police announce this on the TV before they act on it ? NOOO, it never happens.
So before all you try and grab some moral ground here, think of the reasons that would delay announcing to the world, you might know who did this and the last thing you want is to give warning to the enemy that you are coming.
It is just plain stupid, for one take lessons from Israel. Someone bombs them, you see it on tv but apart from the announcement condeming the attack thats it!!! Next day on the news Israeli jets just bombed the crap out of some terrorist hide out. No warnings, no nothing. So they don't give publicity to any terror organisation because it defeats the purpose and only motivates them to do more attacks.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Love this stuff!
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

DEBIL LIKE LISSENIN' TO THE MORMON IN THE LAS' DEBATE, HE SAY, "WE GOT TO "KILL" THESE PEOPLE," WITH NO SENSE OF IRONY WHATSOEVER. HOW THAT WORK, CAROL? HOW IT OK TO "KILL" SOME PEOPLE BUT NOT OTHERS? CUTE L'IL BABIES FLOATIN' AROUN' IN MOMMA'S AMNIOTIC FLUID AN' THEY LISSENIN' TO HER HEARTBE.. OH MY GOD!!! THY SUCKIN' MY HEAD OFFF!!!! I GONNA DIE!!!! SAVE ME, CAROL, SAVE THE CUTE L'IL BABIES!!!! DO IT NOW!!!!!!
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

DON' YOU WAN' GIVE DEBIL A "HUG" CAROL? AIN'T YOU GON' DISPLAY THAT BEATIFIC SMILE AN' ALL-FORGIVING WISDOM YOU SOOOOOO ADMIRED FO' HERE? C'MON, BABY, GIVE DEBIL A HUG....

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama 4 more years !
What we remember is: the muslims in the name of Islam attacked our country and our people. The same muslims that Barack Hussein O'bama is supporting now.
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

OH, CAROL, BABY, YOU FAN CLUB IS TRYIN' TO SAVE YOU, AIN'T THEY? HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH, WELL WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENIN' HERE, DON' WE? DON' WE, CAROL? DEBIL HERE JUS' FO' YOU. DEBIL NOT A MAN TO TRIFLE WITH, HONEY. SO MAKE YOU PLAY... SHOW HIM WHAT YOU GOT... LAY DOWN YOU HAND. A 2000 YEAR OLD JEW, CAROL? THAT YOU TRUMP CARD? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... BEEN A LONG, LONG TIME AIN'T IT, SWEETIE? THESE THE SAME GUYS IN SCHOOL SAY THEY GONNA PROTECT YOU FROM THE SCHOOL BULLY AND THEN THEY RUN AWAY LIKE THE SISSIES THEY IS FIRST CHANCE THEY GET. DON' BE SHY... UNBUTTON YOU BLOUSE, LET DEBIL SEE YOU TITS. UNLIKE YOU, HE DON' JUDGE.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 25 min Uzi 67,930
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr truth 48,894
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 3 hr joey 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr ritedownthemiddle 45,779
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Milsack 174,600
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 5 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 5 hr loose cannon 19
Abby 7-24 6 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••