Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Florida

Tampa, FL

#787049 Oct 29, 2012
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Ordinary income is usually guaranteed. If you work a certain amount of time, you are legally entitled to the pay that you were offered when you took the job. Capital gains involve risk. They are not guaranteed. You can invest your money and lose it all. Moreover, the year when you receive capital gains may not be the same as the years when they were earned.
It would appear that you are the idiot, or at the very least deliberately dishonest in your assertion.
The libtards such as PDupont actually love the rich as long as the money is on their side... John Kerry for President 2004.. Billionaire John Kerry has more money than Millionaire Mitt Romney...
-
Obama won the 2008 election. You didn't make that happen, I DID:- Billionaire Hedge Fund Manager George Soros.
-
It's the culture...
Obskeptic

Novi, MI

#787050 Oct 29, 2012
redwhiteblue01 wrote:
<quoted text>
That sound like Bush and Cheney,are you confused? Bush =2 wars +billions of $ still adding to Obamas' deficit + interest+stimulus for the wealthy still adding to Obama deficit=interest.The truth of it ,is W.Bush did it to, Bush sr did .that's what they do in the middle east.In for our children and grand children you shouldn't of voted for Bush/Cheney that's were it all started from.For Romney in wars, right wing radicals / war mongers
Sound like tonight's consumption of beer and pot has garbled that steel trap of a mind you have.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#787051 Oct 29, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
HONEYS, YOU KEEP THINKING YOU'LL HAVE A SAY IN THIS. BUT YOU WON'T. YOU ARE UNABLE TO SEE THE STORM THAT'S COMING, SO YOU ARE UNPREPARED. DEBIL KNOW YOU ARE UNPREPARED AN' HE VERY HUNGRY NOW.
Please send EVERYONE fwee foodcards and heat assistance, so everyone can purchase food and not worry about waste due to spoil.

You nutcase.

ROMNEY/RYAN or
ROMNEY/BIDEN/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al 2012!!!!!!!!!!

REAL Leadership for ALL Americans again-NOT just some!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#787052 Oct 29, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>The libtards such as PDupont actually love the rich as long as the money is on their side... John Kerry for President 2004.. Billionaire John Kerry has more money than Millionaire Mitt Romney...
-
Obama won the 2008 election. You didn't make that happen, I DID:- Billionaire Hedge Fund Manager George Soros.
-
It's the culture...
and bigga pharma did---to the tune of the largest campaign buy out in US History.

It has become the zombie "culture"....everywh ere.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Qualified LEADERSHIP FOR America again-NOt against it!
Obskeptic

Novi, MI

#787053 Oct 29, 2012
worker wrote:
20 years of Repubs and nothing to show for it. Clinton save the economy from Repub's and the Obama has save the economy. It is the Repubs that are just for the rich. Wake up middle class don't give us Bush again. And don't listen to anyone that talked you into voting for Bush
Obama/Biden 2012
So how many different pairs of blinders do you wear?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#787054 Oct 29, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Another insightful fact based counterargument by good old Nosewax. NOT!
Well...how IS the weather up there Dupont?
SOME of us WILL be keeping SOME of you north easterners in thought and prayer.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Leadership w/some actual Intelligence FOR America again!
Obskeptic

Novi, MI

#787055 Oct 29, 2012
worker wrote:
I am from Michigan. I lost my job as many did while President Bush was running things. When I still had my job, our company was starting to build a plant in China. Our CEO then, said that China was building cities of empty buildings for companies to move into. That was during the Bush years.
President Obama became president and after some of the stuff that he passed, I got my job back. A couple of months back, our CEO now, said that despite what you hear on the news the economy is getting better in the USA, enough to start investing back into the United States. We are working tons of over time and there is no 40 hour work week in sight. We are filling up for next year. I work in the auto industry building machinery for the auto companies. Our economy is getting better because evertime I buy something , someone has to make it so there are more people at work starting up our economy again. It has started and for people to want to give our fruit of our labour to the top rich people by giving them huge tax breaks in a time where our debt is so high seems ridiculus. And with Romney, he is just someone telling you that he is going to help everybody but that doesnít add up. 95% of the tax break goes to the rich. And donít forget that we still have this hugh tax burden, guess who he wants to pay for it. That is right, you and I the middle class.
I would not be working right now if Romney were President. The auto industry would not be there. He has no plan for more jobs, look at his record. The only thing that he wants is to give big tax breaks to the rich and leave us holding the bag. Trickle down is mild to what he will do to us. If you donít believe what would have happened to the auto industry read this.
http://money.cnn.com/2012/10/23/news/companie...
Obama/Biden 2012
I've made good money under both our republican and democrat presidents and congress's. Maybe your just dumb, and only make money when the democrats are using our tax dollars to buy your allegiance to them?

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#787056 Oct 29, 2012
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Ordinary income is usually guaranteed. If you work a certain amount of time, you are legally entitled to the pay that you were offered when you took the job. Capital gains involve risk. They are not guaranteed. You can invest your money and lose it all. Moreover, the year when you receive capital gains may not be the same as the years when they were earned.
It would appear that you are the idiot, or at the very least deliberately dishonest in your assertion.
Hours increase & decrease, layoffs, sales people working on commission, Waters working for tips.

A business invests in a building & employees & puts products on ts shelves without any guarantee anyone will buy them.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#787057 Oct 29, 2012
bigbamboom wrote:
<quoted text>
bye, bye barry.
Disperse away oh dark clouds of negativity-return some REAL HOPE and CHANGE FOR America again!!!!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
QUALIFIED Leadership FOR America again-not Hollywierd and whineDUHM pretend!!!!!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#787058 Oct 29, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hours increase & decrease, layoffs, sales people working on commission, Waters working for tips.
A business invests in a building & employees & puts products on ts shelves without any guarantee anyone will buy them.
Bo-wreck-onomoTics 2009-2012!

SAVE AMERICA!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!

Newville, PA

#787059 Oct 29, 2012
Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, Bush started a war after 9-11 because 3000 people died from these insane muslim Islamist terrorists who attacked us on American soil. Too bad Obama wasn't in charge at the time, he wouldn't have started a war. He would just go on the Letterman show or sing us an Al Green song, or try to get Beyonce into a threesome with Moochelle. We know he wouldn't have started a war because HE'S A COWARDLY POS.
He did go into Afghanistan to get Bin Laden & then what? He declared him irrelevant & went off to Iraq which had nothing to do with 9-11.

Obama has shown that he will pursue & kill those that attack us.

If you want a coward, Romney hid out in France to avoid getting drafted.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#787060 Oct 29, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You said all that yet stated nothing that disputes my point:

Where a capital gain can be documented ó when a builder spends ten years creating a housing development, for example ó then whatever that builder earns in the tenth year is a capital gain, not ordinary income. There is no guarantee in advance that the builder will ever recover his expenses, much less make a profit.

Most liberals couldn't balance thier checkbook much less understand finance beyond 3 decimal points.

Newville, PA

#787061 Oct 29, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
How dumb are democrats thinking conservative = republican.
Lifelong DEMOCRAT would be more accurate. Tom Smith is duping Republicans.

I think of Arlen Spector - change parties to get elected.
TheStellEdgedHat chet

London, KY

#787062 Oct 29, 2012
THE SSSSSSSSSSSNAKE wrote:
CONFUCIUS SAY: "IF YOU WANT TO CAUSE A MAN PAIN, KILL HIS CHILDREN." WISE WORDS, WISE WORDS...
Come Here a second lil snake...I has present fer you baby daddys duh debils...

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!

Newville, PA

#787063 Oct 29, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should look up the difference between what was in TARP and Obama's stimulus.
I'm not talking TARP.

I am talking Romney's stimulus plans vs Obama's.

Very very similar.

Newville, PA

#787064 Oct 29, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You Yahoos don't think.
Bush left office four years ago, libtard.
Obama has had four years now, ample time to implement his policies.
Why are you still whining and blaming anyone besides Obama?
The effects of the recession last a long time.

Experts said it would take many years o fully recover.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#787065 Oct 29, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
He did go into Afghanistan to get Bin Laden & then what? He declared him irrelevant & went off to Iraq which had nothing to do with 9-11.
Obama has shown that he will pursue & kill those that attack us.
If you want a coward, Romney hid out in France to avoid getting drafted.
And they they in return, out of continued gene(ILL)rational extreme jihadist gratitude, will uprise and do the same.

(See: Arab spring--and the ignore, deny, obfuscate and lies of degenerations like LIBYA!)

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!!
Qualified LEADERSHIP (not closed circuit telebision horror shows wartching) FOR America again-NOT against it!)

Newville, PA

#787066 Oct 29, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Who is in charge? president nobama is the boss. The disaster is currently his. Bush and the congress can all share in the original blame, they were the ones who enabled the disaster to happen.
Do you have any comprehension skills? You do not.
If you could comprehend and read you would have noted that my posts have not supported the action in those areas ever.
You are dumb.
Peace
KMA
Here you go again. Blaming Obama for the effects of the Bush generated recession.

Obama has improved the economy.

Why will you vote for Paul Ryan when you just admitted the recession is part his fault?
Florida

Tampa, FL

#787067 Oct 29, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
For every good reason you lie and make excuses lie RealDave, Florida has a better reason to tell the truth...
-
What is obama hiding RealDave?
-
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice or a rape crisis center, if obama releases his sealed records..
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why is obama losing?
-
It's the culture...
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#787068 Oct 29, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not talking TARP.
I am talking Romney's stimulus plans vs Obama's.
Very very similar.
Similar? You got to be kidding!

Romney plans to payoff Democrat campaign donors with our tax dollars?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Los Angeles Expert 46,982
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 18 min Whats the Bulb An... 8
Rattlesnake Logic 31 min HomeGrownTerrorism 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 41 min STEFANO COLONNA 69,482
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 43 min Ralph 98,343
Amy - 9-29-2014 46 min Ralph 28
Abby 9-30 47 min Ralph 8
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cancer On The pRe... 178,580
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]