Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
729,161 - 729,180 of 1,095,513 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It should be obvious to you and everyone by now that Obama isn't involved in our government. His only function is to read a teleprompter when the president needs to say something. When he doesn't read from a teleprompter, he's a bumbling fool or shows himself to be completely ignorant of what's happening. Hell, he didn't even have a clue the mission to kill bin Laden was even happening. He'd planned on playing golf all goddam day that day. Given that fact, only an idiot thinks he even knew what was happening.
Given this, I think they didn't even wake him up. He slept through the whole thing. He doesn't make decisions, anyway. There was no reason to even wake him.
This is just another example of the empty chair.
Now, all we need to know is:
Who told Susan Rice what to say all over the television networks and at the UN? It obviously wasn't Obama.
Answer that question.
I don't know how many times I have to repeat myself, when police investigate a crime which is the crucial time period in solving that crime ? Answer = in first 24 hrs
Secondly, when a terror attack happens against the US or any western country for that matter. What happens ?? Every crack pot terror organisation claims they did it.
Thirdly, unless you are a complete and utter dickhead, if you had a hot lead on a case do you every see the police announce this on the TV before they act on it ? NOOO, it never happens.
So before all you try and grab some moral ground here, think of the reasons that would delay announcing to the world, you might know who did this and the last thing you want is to give warning to the enemy that you are coming.
It is just plain stupid, for one take lessons from Israel. Someone bombs them, you see it on tv but apart from the announcement condeming the attack thats it!!! Next day on the news Israeli jets just bombed the crap out of some terrorist hide out. No warnings, no nothing. So they don't give publicity to any terror organisation because it defeats the purpose and only motivates them to do more attacks.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Love this stuff!
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

DEBIL LIKE LISSENIN' TO THE MORMON IN THE LAS' DEBATE, HE SAY, "WE GOT TO "KILL" THESE PEOPLE," WITH NO SENSE OF IRONY WHATSOEVER. HOW THAT WORK, CAROL? HOW IT OK TO "KILL" SOME PEOPLE BUT NOT OTHERS? CUTE L'IL BABIES FLOATIN' AROUN' IN MOMMA'S AMNIOTIC FLUID AN' THEY LISSENIN' TO HER HEARTBE.. OH MY GOD!!! THY SUCKIN' MY HEAD OFFF!!!! I GONNA DIE!!!! SAVE ME, CAROL, SAVE THE CUTE L'IL BABIES!!!! DO IT NOW!!!!!!
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

DON' YOU WAN' GIVE DEBIL A "HUG" CAROL? AIN'T YOU GON' DISPLAY THAT BEATIFIC SMILE AN' ALL-FORGIVING WISDOM YOU SOOOOOO ADMIRED FO' HERE? C'MON, BABY, GIVE DEBIL A HUG....

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
What a lot of BS from a right wing nut job, "Retired" is the key word & "sources" = Fox news opinion.
I mean how does it compare to Bush reading to the pre-schoolers during 9/11 his administration was warned remember ????
America REMEMBERS Republicans in power, Romney hopes you to forget.
Obama 4 more years !
What we remember is: the muslims in the name of Islam attacked our country and our people. The same muslims that Barack Hussein O'bama is supporting now.
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

OH, CAROL, BABY, YOU FAN CLUB IS TRYIN' TO SAVE YOU, AIN'T THEY? HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH, WELL WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENIN' HERE, DON' WE? DON' WE, CAROL? DEBIL HERE JUS' FO' YOU. DEBIL NOT A MAN TO TRIFLE WITH, HONEY. SO MAKE YOU PLAY... SHOW HIM WHAT YOU GOT... LAY DOWN YOU HAND. A 2000 YEAR OLD JEW, CAROL? THAT YOU TRUMP CARD? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... BEEN A LONG, LONG TIME AIN'T IT, SWEETIE? THESE THE SAME GUYS IN SCHOOL SAY THEY GONNA PROTECT YOU FROM THE SCHOOL BULLY AND THEN THEY RUN AWAY LIKE THE SISSIES THEY IS FIRST CHANCE THEY GET. DON' BE SHY... UNBUTTON YOU BLOUSE, LET DEBIL SEE YOU TITS. UNLIKE YOU, HE DON' JUDGE.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush was the poster child of ALL Republican policies. Vote no to Bush/Romney
Obama/Biden 2012
His policies kept unemployment below 5% during more than half of his presidency not counting the year and a half or so following 9/11.

A report by the United States Congress Joint Economic Committee in 2006 showed the U.S. economy outperformed its peer group of large developed economies from 2001 to 2005, and the U.S. led in real GDP growth, investment, industrial production, employment, labor productivity and price stability.

In 2003, Bush attempted to create an agency to oversee Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. The bill never made progress in Congress facing sharp opposition by Democrats.

The last two years of his presidency were characterized by the worsening subprime mortgage crisis which resulted in government intervention to bail out damaged financial institutions and a weakening economy.

The last two years of his presidency were also notable for a Democrat-controlled Congress. Make your own judgment.
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> great. another lilly incapable of speaking or thinking anything other than what their master has told them.
Kinda like your master Romney the flim flam man or liar.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how many times I have to repeat myself, when police investigate a crime which is the crucial time period in solving that crime ? Answer = in first 24 hrs
Secondly, when a terror attack happens against the US or any western country for that matter. What happens ?? Every crack pot terror organisation claims they did it.
Thirdly, unless you are a complete and utter dickhead, if you had a hot lead on a case do you every see the police announce this on the TV before they act on it ? NOOO, it never happens.
So before all you try and grab some moral ground here, think of the reasons that would delay announcing to the world, you might know who did this and the last thing you want is to give warning to the enemy that you are coming.
It is just plain stupid, for one take lessons from Israel. Someone bombs them, you see it on tv but apart from the announcement condeming the attack thats it!!! Next day on the news Israeli jets just bombed the crap out of some terrorist hide out. No warnings, no nothing. So they don't give publicity to any terror organisation because it defeats the purpose and only motivates them to do more attacks.
Why would Obama and Biden do such a thing? Because to launch a military operation against an al-Qaida affiliate on the anniversary of 9/11 would have exposed the hollowness of their boast through convention week and the days thereafter – that Osama was dead, and al-Qaida was finished. And so Ty Woods, Glen Doherty, Sean Smith and Chris Stevens were left to die, and a decision taken to blame an entirely irrelevant video and, as Secretary Clinton threatened, "have that person arrested." And, in the weeks that followed, the O'bama administration lied to its own citizens as thoroughly and energetically as any totalitarian state, complete with the midnight knock-on-the-door from not-so-secret policemen sent to haul the designated fall guy into custody.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Our Next President wrote:
Barack Obama, Our Next President!

Media Continues its Abandonment of Obama
Tea Party Tribune ^| 2012-10-28 09:20:14 | mrcurmudgeon

The excuse making by the president and his supporters is at long last falling flat: They can't explain away nearly 6 trillion dollars added to the nation's debt; they can't explain away the fiscal cliff approaching us this January; they can't explain away 23 million chronically unemployed Americans; they can't explain away the expansion of government power at the expense of the individual - personified by ObamaCare's dictatorial "individual mandate"; they can't explain away a collapsing economy barely held together by Federal Reserve bailouts and quantitative easing; they can't explain away a foreign policy that blames an obscure YouTube video for inspiring the murder of Americans in Libya than admit Al-Qaeda terrorists attacked America on the eleventh anniversary of 9/11; they can't explain away the deaths of a U.S border patrol agent and hundreds of innocent Mexican citizens resulting from their sale of weapons to Mexican drug cartels and Central American gangs.

Less than two weeks before Americans head to the polls, the media's blind support for the president is dissolving. It's crunch time, and there are no excuses left for defending the indefensible - that Barack Obama should remain President of the United States.
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

YOU FIGURE THIS OUT YET, HONEY? YOU KNOW DEEP IN YOU HEART THAT DEBIL NOT CARE WHETHER YOU LIVE OR DIE... LIKE YOU FEEL, APPARENTLY. IT IMPORTANT TO YOU THAT SOME PEOPLE LIVE... BUT YOU OK WITH SOME FOLKS DYING. IT A PUZZLEMENT, CAROL.... EXACTLY WHICH KIND OF CHRISTIAN ARE YOU? IT A RHETORICAL QUESTION, CAROL, CAUSE DEBIL ALREADY KNOW WHICH KIND YOU ARE: THE CONVENIENT KIND.... THE SIMPLETON KIND.
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

FRED, HE PASTIN' AN' POSTIN' AWAY CAUSE HE TRYIN' TO BE YOU HERO, CAROL. BUT DEBIL NOT HERE FO' FRED... YET. COURSE IT ALWAYS POSSIBLE THAT DEBIL A 128 LB WEAKLING... BUT IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK, CAROL? YOU THINK THIS ALL AN ELABORATE BLUFF?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Romney is losing in Virginia.
Thursday, October 25, 2012

The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of Likely Virginia Voters finds Romney with 50% support to President Obama’s 48%. Only one percent (1%) remains undecided.

Last week, Romney hit the 50% mark for the first time here. Obama earned 47% of the vote.

While Virginia continues to be a toss-up in the Rasmussen Reports electoral college projections, 92% of the state’s voters now say they’ve made up their minds whom they will vote for, and Romney leads 52% to 48% among these voters.

Virginia voters trust Romney more than the president by a 51% to 46% margin when it comes to handling the economy. This is unchanged from a week ago.

48% in Virginia expect the economy to get better if Romney is elected and Republicans take control of Congress. Just 38% think that’s likely if Obama is reelected and Democrats take charge of Congress.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...

So where are you getting your information?
finding

Brookland, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
What things about his past has he been unwilling to reveal? He revealed his birth certificate. He revealed his tax forms for the last ten or so years. He revealed himself in “Dreams From My Father.”
What would you like to know about him?
What is it about what we do know that concerns you?
Watch the movie Obama 2016 and you will see all you need to know about him and why we got to vote him out.
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

DEBIL SLIP UP BEHIND CAROL AS SHE TYPIN,' AN' HE SLIDE HIS COCK SLOWLY AROUND THE SIDE OF HER FACE AN' THE BIG, BLACK SCALY HEAD REACH ALL THE WAY ROUND TO THE FRONT. BUT CAROL NOT SCARED. SHE KNOW JESUS GON' SAVE HER... SHE CERTAINLY HOPES JESUS GON' SAVE HER CAUSE ALL THESE SPAMMERS NOT GONNA... REMEMBER, CAROL, TURN THE OTHER CHEEK... DO IT NOW!!
THE DEBIL

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

THEY DIGGIN' YOU A HOLE, CAROL... YOU GON' CLIMB IN? OR YOU WANT DEBIL TO GIVE YOU A L'IL PUSH?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Romney is losing in Virginia.
October 27, 2012

At this point, Gallup Daily tracking of likely voter preferences suggests Obama has lost more support than he could afford to given his current 50% to 47% deficit to his Republican challenger, Mitt Romney.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/158399/2012-electo...

Just trying to help prepare you.
THE SNAKE

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

SSSSSS.. CLIMB IN, CAROL, HE'SSSS JUSSSST TOYING WITH YOU NOW...
THE SNAKE

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

WHERE ARE YOUR FRIENDSSSS, CAROL? SSSSHOULDN'T THEY BE HELPING YOU NOW? CAROL? ARE YOU SSSSSTILL ALIVE, SSSSWEETIE?

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

redwhiteblue01 wrote:
<quoted text>Kinda like your master Romney the flim flam man or liar.
. No. I'm. Not at all like an obama drone I my conclusions come from rational thought based on truth and facts. Not talking points or simply repeating the word of those who control you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago