Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
729,121 - 729,140 of 1,079,774 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“Don't Panic”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

22 hr
Thegrif
! The latest Presidential polls of swing states in the 2012 election have revealed that Republican candidate Mitt Romney has a significant lead against President Barack Obama. According to the latest Rasmussen poll released Saturday, Romney now has a 6 percent lead across the 11 key swing states.
The Rasmussen poll presented combined results across the 11 key swing states which were won by President Obama in 2008, and which are thought to be the key states in deciding who will win the presidential election in 2012.
The poll revealed that Romney leads Obama across the 11 states by 51 percent to 45 percent among "likely voters."
Those 11 states in total hold 146 Electoral College votes, and include the states of Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Wisconsin.
As well as the 51 percent for Romney and 45 percent for Obama, there were also 2 percent likely to vote for a third party candidate, and a further 2 percent were still undecided just over a week until election day.
Saturday's poll win for the Republican candidate, means that Romney has now led in the cumulative swing states poll for 10 consecutive days.
B2 ‚ÄĘ Vote Up r Reply
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Morons4Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>The numbers may be correct. You will recall Bush left Afghanistan, with Ben Laden talking on a radio hold up in a cave, to go and hunt for WMDs in Iraq. Sad for the 4 killed in Libya, but where was the outcry for the 4000 dead in Iraq looking for a Bush/Dick lie?
Why are you talking about these two issues which have nothing to do with each other?

In addition, 70% of the fatalities in Afghanastan are on Obama, so QYB.

Don't let Obama sacrifice our ambassadors and patriots so he can present a facade that Al Queda if under control due to his policies. They are not! We now know that loud and clear.

save our ambassadors!

Vote Romney 2012!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

redwhiteblue01 wrote:
<quoted text>Why not ,you all voted for Bush/Cheney that brought 2 wars 3,000 dead soldiers. Lets not forget the soldiers that have to live the rest of their days, with wounds of a wars based on LIES.Plus the republicans in office voted (NO) to help them. Nothing like a stab in the back, from the republicans in office. They started the war and forgot the good American people that fought there.I personally don't want to prepare my children for another war that Romney wants to start.
I haven't heard of a war that Romney wants to start .and as an American I can not support a president who gives aid to radical governments that have sworn the US.as an enemy or a president that has used our children and grand childrens future to pay for his failures.or a president that is responible for the murder of our own people.. Obamas failures and contempt for our nation and his treasonous acts against this country makes it very clear that a person who votes fpr obama is indeed a fool .
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

THE SNAKE wrote:
... AND YOU WILL WATCH... AND THE WISDOM OF THE SNAKE WILL ENTER YOUR MINDS LIKE POISON... AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TEAR YOUR EYES AWAY. EVERY PLACE YOU SEEK TO HIDE, THE SNAKE HAS BEEN THERE MANY, MANY TIMES BEFORE.
Are you from Romneys' campaign?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Panetta never said any such thing liar. His statement was that we had many sources of information. Sen. Lindsey Graham R SC stated;
ďThis idea we caught bin Laden because of waterboarding I think is a misstatement,This whole concept of how we caught bin Laden is a lot of work over time by different people and putting the puzzle together. I do not believe this is a time to celebrate waterboarding, I believe this is a time to celebrate hard work.Ē
The fact is that we learned the identity of Bin Laden's courier long after waterboarding was discontinued and that under this technique detainees including Khalid Shaikh Mohammed lied about the identity of the courier and his whereabouts.
You want fairy tales Carol? How about the latest Romney lie that Chrysler is moving Jeep production to China?;
ďI saw a story today that one of the great manufacturers in this state, Jeep, now owned by the Italians, is thinking of moving all production to China,I will fight for every good job in America, Iím going to fight to make sure trade is fair, and if itís fair, America will win.Ē
That's a total lie US Jeep manufacturing sites are staying right here in the US. Romney took a story about manufacturing Jeep vehicles in China for the Chinese market and conflated it into a fantasy.
This is the ABC News headline:

Waterboarding helped find bin Laden: CIA chief

This is ABC News reporting of that headline:

"They used these enhanced interrogation techniques against some of these detainees," Mr Panetta said. "But I'm also saying that the debate about whether we would have gotten the same information through other approaches I think is always going to be an open question."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-05-04/waterbo...

This is NBC News headline:

CIA chief: Waterboarding aided bin Laden Raid

This is NBC/MSNBC News reporting of that headline:

"Enhanced interrogation techniques" were used to extract information that led to the mission's success, Panetta said during an interview with anchor Brian Williams. Those techniques included waterboarding, he acknowledged.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42880435/ns/tod...

You're not going to get more liberal bias than these two.

And this is exactly how they interpreted it too.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Two hours ago:

A powerful 7.7-magnitude earthquake rattled the west coast of Canada, triggering tsunami warnings for Hawaii.
worker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the ABC News headline:
Waterboarding helped find bin Laden: CIA chief
This is ABC News reporting of that headline:
"They used these enhanced interrogation techniques against some of these detainees," Mr Panetta said. "But I'm also saying that the debate about whether we would have gotten the same information through other approaches I think is always going to be an open question."
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-05-04/waterbo...
This is NBC News headline:
CIA chief: Waterboarding aided bin Laden Raid
This is NBC/MSNBC News reporting of that headline:
"Enhanced interrogation techniques" were used to extract information that led to the mission's success, Panetta said during an interview with anchor Brian Williams. Those techniques included waterboarding, he acknowledged.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42880435/ns/tod...
You're not going to get more liberal bias than these two.
And this is exactly how they interpreted it too.
So you are saying that because something works, means we can break the law. Interesting

Obama/Biden 2012
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Since the powerful 7.7-magnitude earthquake hit Canada's B.C. province late Saturday, the USGS has recorded nearly 50 aftershocks, the largest registering at 6.3.

The US Geological Survey says a 3.9 magnitude quake struck Los Angeles at 8:24 a.m. PT Sunday.

Starting to get a little nervous for those along or near the San Andreas fault line in California.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

How about CROWBAMAS DISGUSTING AD WITH THE GIRL TALKING ABOUT HOW OTHER GIRLS SHOULD LOSE THEIR UIRGINITY AND USING SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES AND INUENDOS ABOUT IT PERTAINING AND COMPARING IT TO VOTING FOR OBAMA ? Is he that twisted and sick ? And desperate?-YOU BET HE IS ! Obamas a RETARD !!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

worker wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that because something works, means we can break the law. Interesting
Obama/Biden 2012
Waterboarding three top terrorists in order to save millions of lives is not something to get so upset about. They weren't permanantly damaged or injured and a medical doctor was standing by. The CIA agents who did the waterboarding had to go through it themselves and, they, too, survived. So it's okay. Really, it is. It's okay.

But if you're so averse to it, you shouldn't be rejoicing over finding and killing bin Laden.
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> I haven't heard of a war that Romney wants to start .and as an American I can not support a president who gives aid to radical governments that have sworn the US.as an enemy or a president that has used our children and grand childrens future to pay for his failures.or a president that is responible for the murder of our own people.. Obamas failures and contempt for our nation and his treasonous acts against this country makes it very clear that a person who votes fpr obama is indeed a fool .
That sound like Bush and Cheney,are you confused? Bush =2 wars +billions of $ still adding to Obamas' deficit + interest+stimulus for the wealthy still adding to Obama deficit=interest.The truth of it ,is W.Bush did it to, Bush sr did .that's what they do in the middle east.In for our children and grand children you shouldn't of voted for Bush/Cheney that's were it all started from.For Romney in wars, right wing radicals / war mongers
worker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

I am from Michigan. I lost my job as many did while President Bush was running things. When I still had my job, our company was starting to build a plant in China. Our CEO then, said that China was building cities of empty buildings for companies to move into. That was during the Bush years.
President Obama became president and after some of the stuff that he passed, I got my job back. A couple of months back, our CEO now, said that despite what you hear on the news the economy is getting better in the USA, enough to start investing back into the United States. We are working tons of over time and there is no 40 hour work week in sight. We are filling up for next year. I work in the auto industry building machinery for the auto companies. Our economy is getting better because evertime I buy something , someone has to make it so there are more people at work starting up our economy again. It has started and for people to want to give our fruit of our labour to the top rich people by giving them huge tax breaks in a time where our debt is so high seems ridiculus. And with Romney, he is just someone telling you that he is going to help everybody but that doesnít add up. 95% of the tax break goes to the rich. And donít forget that we still have this hugh tax burden, guess who he wants to pay for it. That is right, you and I the middle class.
I would not be working right now if Romney were President. The auto industry would not be there. He has no plan for more jobs, look at his record. The only thing that he wants is to give big tax breaks to the rich and leave us holding the bag. Trickle down is mild to what he will do to us. If you donít believe what would have happened to the auto industry read this.
http://money.cnn.com/2012/10/23/news/companie...
Obama/Biden 2012
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

WHEN EVER YOU SEE THE DEMOCRATS LOGO (THE JACKASS).....THEY SURE HIT THAT ONE RIGHT ON THE DAMN MONEY! OBAMA IS THAT JACKASS YOU SEE!! And all his followers supporters and backers are all his little Jack Asses !!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
That O was too much of a conservative.
Even the conservatives are saying that.
BWAAAAAWW HAAAAAAAWWW HAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW

.... ahem. Where was I?

BBWAAAAAAAAWW HAAAAAAAAWWWW HAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW

That's what I like about you. You're always saying the most rediculous things. Our first Marxist communist president, and you say something absolutely ludicrous like he was too much of a conservative.

BWAAAAAAAWW HAAAAAAAAAWWWW HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW
worker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

20 years of Repubs and nothing to show for it. Clinton save the economy from Repub's and the Obama has save the economy. It is the Repubs that are just for the rich. Wake up middle class don't give us Bush again. And don't listen to anyone that talked you into voting for Bush

Obama/Biden 2012

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about fred.
So you were a Hillary supporter? From your comments I'm surprised at your political diversity. Obama advertised "kenyan born"? Hmm... just goes to show that you can't trust a politician when it comes to truth in advertising, can you?
I wouldn't call me a Hillary "supporter", but I have said (on this forum none the less), that if it had come down to Clinton and McCain, I would have had a hard decision.

One of the things that turned me off about Obama was this statement from his wife:

"For the first time in my adult life, I am proud of my country"

That should say volumes about the Obamas.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama advertised "kenyan born"? Hmm... just goes to show that you can't trust a politician when it comes to truth in advertising, can you?
Ain't that the truth!
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

worker wrote:
I am from Michigan. I lost my job as many did while President Bush was running things. When I still had my job, our company was starting to build a plant in China. Our CEO then, said that China was building cities of empty buildings for companies to move into. That was during the Bush years.
President Obama became president and after some of the stuff that he passed, I got my job back. A couple of months back, our CEO now, said that despite what you hear on the news the economy is getting better in the USA, enough to start investing back into the United States. We are working tons of over time and there is no 40 hour work week in sight. We are filling up for next year. I work in the auto industry building machinery for the auto companies. Our economy is getting better because evertime I buy something , someone has to make it so there are more people at work starting up our economy again. It has started and for people to want to give our fruit of our labour to the top rich people by giving them huge tax breaks in a time where our debt is so high seems ridiculus. And with Romney, he is just someone telling you that he is going to help everybody but that doesnít add up. 95% of the tax break goes to the rich. And donít forget that we still have this hugh tax burden, guess who he wants to pay for it. That is right, you and I the middle class.
I would not be working right now if Romney were President. The auto industry would not be there. He has no plan for more jobs, look at his record. The only thing that he wants is to give big tax breaks to the rich and leave us holding the bag. Trickle down is mild to what he will do to us. If you donít believe what would have happened to the auto industry read this.
Obama/Biden 2012
How did all those auto dealers make out when Obama saved the unions? I believe two to three thousand were forced to close.

How did those Delphi workers make out when Obama saved the unions? The president threw them under the bus.

Delphi White-Collar Retirees Sue for Equal Protection
http://www.employmentattorneyoh.com/2010/09/d...

How did the investors make out when Obama saved the unions?

They were screwed.

Taxpayers still have a 14 billion dollar paper loss in GM stock.

Romney/Ryan 2012
Gun For Sale

Makawao, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

GOP still trying to cover up the voter fraud nomination of Mitt Romney

http://youtu.be/o0pXzK4HbPQ
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

worker wrote:
Obama/Biden 2012
This is a recording...this is a recording...this is a recording...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min wojar 174,604
Amy 7-24 9 min Pippa 22
UNIBEN PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SE... 9 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min Religionthebiglie 48,900
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min Mister Tonka 97,526
DELSU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SES... 15 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
AAU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESSI... 19 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Abby 7-24 11 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••