Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#787096 Oct 29, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>Is there nothing going on in your head??you don't even suspect any true thought, let alone know anything.Kentucky must have Fox piss in the water
All the beauts on here this morning. The other probably preparing for hurricane Sandy
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#787097 Oct 29, 2012
Countdown to election day...
Only 9 days.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#787098 Oct 29, 2012
Where is flack?

Live Streaming Video from Atlantic City as Sandy approaches. This should get pretty good later this afternoon:

http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/features/s...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#787099 Oct 29, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
All Obama knows is the Chicago style quid pro quo stimulus!
How's the weather there now Grampy?
Lincoln Duncan

Griffin, GA

#787100 Oct 29, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps a sellout obama will release his sealed records and and choose to donate $5 million dollars to a crisis center to help the people in the Northeast from the storm?...
-
What is obama hiding?
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why have you been a life long idiot keyedup?
-
It's the culture....
teabaggers seem the same

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#787101 Oct 29, 2012
Poor old Floridu
Zippy has only one post.... he has no mind

Floridu the repeat clown.... What is he hiding????
his sick cowardly brain......

OR is he hiding his disgracefully culture????
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#787102 Oct 29, 2012
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you assume that movie to be authoritative?
Please consider http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rmx4twCK3_IXX
Mitt Romney said "shut down FEMA", four more years, thanks mitt
Lincoln Duncan

Griffin, GA

#787103 Oct 29, 2012
Grampy wrote:
Where is flack?
Live Streaming Video from Atlantic City as Sandy approaches. This should get pretty good later this afternoon:
be safe

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#787104 Oct 29, 2012
Zippy the repeat clown

Is he hiding the facts

He's a coward
liar
cheat

Or just the fact he is a teabag loser
Poor old floridu..I wish the coward would meet me I could end his missery.....
Florida

Tampa, FL

#787105 Oct 29, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
teabaggers seem the same
For every good reason you lie libtard, there is a better reason Florida tells the truth...

What is obama hiding you moron?
-
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice or a crisis center to help people from the storm, if obama releases his sealed records..
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why are you an idiot?
-
It's the culture...
Florida

Tampa, FL

#787106 Oct 29, 2012
keyedup wrote:
Poor old Floridu
Zippy has only one post.... he has no mind
Floridu the repeat clown.... What is he hiding????
his sick cowardly brain......
OR is he hiding his disgracefully culture????
Why is obama a sellout?
-
What is obama hiding?
-
Why are you a retard keyedup?
-
It's the culture...

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#787107 Oct 29, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
the hypocrite teabags are going to be begging for government help this week in the north...President Obama will save them again...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#787109 Oct 29, 2012
Grampy wrote:
Where is flack?
Looks pretty bad, do you have to evacuate?
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#787110 Oct 29, 2012
<quoted text>
How's the weather there now Grampy?
Nothing but some misting, not even a breeze yet. We're supposed to miss the heavy rain and just get 36 hrs of 50-60 mph wind.

Almost a year ago to the day when I lost electricity for a week.
Lincoln Duncan

Griffin, GA

#787111 Oct 29, 2012
keyedup wrote:
Zippy the repeat clown
Is he hiding the facts
He's a coward
liar
cheat
Or just the fact he is a teabag loser
Poor old floridu..I wish the coward would meet me I could end his missery.....
teabaggers seem the democratic secret weapon.
critical in teabagger rape senate races

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#787112 Oct 29, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how many times I have to repeat myself, when police investigate a crime which is the crucial time period in solving that crime ? Answer = in first 24 hrs
Secondly, when a terror attack happens against the US or any western country for that matter. What happens ?? Every crack pot terror organisation claims they did it.
Thirdly, unless you are a complete and utter dickhead, if you had a hot lead on a case do you every see the police announce this on the TV before they act on it ? NOOO, it never happens.
So before all you try and grab some moral ground here, think of the reasons that would delay announcing to the world, you might know who did this and the last thing you want is to give warning to the enemy that you are coming.
It is just plain stupid, for one take lessons from Israel. Someone bombs them, you see it on tv but apart from the announcement condeming the attack thats it!!! Next day on the news Israeli jets just bombed the crap out of some terrorist hide out. No warnings, no nothing. So they don't give publicity to any terror organisation because it defeats the purpose and only motivates them to do more attacks.
"I don't know how many times I have to repeat myself, when police investigate a crime which is the crucial time period in solving that crime ? Answer = in first 24 hrs"

We had real-time communication with the elements engaged and live video. You don't get that with the type of investigations you reference. You're attempting to compare apples with the White House hanging the Ambassador and 3 other Americans out to dry, and WATCHING IT ON LIVE VIDEO.
Besides, the FBI has the recordings made in the consulate facility. I wonder what's on those recordings. You can bet Eric Holder will keep that a secret. Don't want any October "surprise".

"Secondly, when a terror attack happens against the US or any western country for that matter. What happens ?? Every crack pot terror organisation claims they did it."

Name the terrorist organizations that claimed credit for the attempt to kidnap the US Ambassador that they bungled and killed the intended abductee.

"Thirdly, unless you are a complete and utter dickhead, if you had a hot lead on a case do you every see the police announce this on the TV before they act on it?"

... and that explains why the Force Recon Marines who can be armed and ready to deploy 10 minutes after you wake them weren't sent from Sigonella, Italy, where they had been moved to for an event just like this.
Note to Obama (or, whomever is in charge in the White House): Benghazi Consulate Could Have Used Marines With Bayonets.

"take lessons from Israel. Someone bombs them, you see it on tv but apart from the announcement condeming the attack thats it!!! Next day on the news Israeli jets just bombed the crap out of some terrorist hide out. No warnings, no nothing. So they don't give publicity to any terror organisation because it defeats the purpose and only motivates them to do more attacks."

We know wher ethe facility is in eastern Libya where Al Qaeda trained for the mission to kidnap the US Ambassador that they botched and killed their intended target for abduction. So, I have just one question about that:
Why hasn't Obama taken a lesson from Israel and bombed that Al Qaeda facility to smithereens?

But, the most important question about what happened after Al Qaeda killed Stevens and 3 other Americans in their attempt to kidnap him is:

WHO TOLD SUSAN RICE WHAT TO SAY ALL OVER THE TELEVISION NETWORKS AND AT THE UN?
It obviously wasn't Obama.
Tell us who's actually in charge in the White House.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#787113 Oct 29, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>the hypocrite teabags are going to be begging for government help this week in the north...President Obama will save them again...
You know there is something wrong with the clown Obama when the best feeling you had about a sellout Obama was the day you voted for him you idiot....
-
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice or a storm crisis center to help people from the storm, if obama releases his sealed records..
-
What is obama hiding?
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why are you a loser keyedup?
-
It's the culture...
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#787114 Oct 29, 2012
<quoted text>
What might just help Obama and the people on the east coast at the same time would be for Obama to release his info so the Donald gives up the 5 millon and Obama can donate it to the Red Cross. Now that would be helping and showing he cares about American's. And don't concern yourself with Donald donating anyway to help because it's pretty clear from tax returns we've seen of both Dems and Republican's....Republican's ALWAYS donate more to charities and send more money when and where it's needed.
Release the records if there is nothing to hide and donate to the Red Cross Obama....it's the right thing to do for Americans! Take the chance to prove how much you really care about American's....he's obviously blown all the other chances to prove it that he's had.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#787115 Oct 29, 2012
It appears to me the intent of Al Qaeda was not to kill the ambassador, but to kidnap him. They had ample explosives and RPGs at their disposal, yet when they got to the door to the room the ambassador was in, they used diesel fuel to light a fire and smoke him out. Stevens died of smoke inhalation, not wounds. If Al Qaeda’s intent was to kill Stevens, then they would have just blown the door off its hinges with their RPGs, then if he were still alive just lit him up with their AKs… or make a video of a bunch of Arab terrorists cutting his head off.
They were well rehearsed for the assault. This was a complicated battle plan involving heavy weapons, diversionary fire, and an ambush force to prevent the rescue forces from reaching the consulate compound coming from the CIA facility. We know where the facility in eastern Libya is where Al Qaeda trained for this mission. We have video of the attack. The FBI has the recordings of the battle inside the consulate that they don’t want anyone to know what these recordings have on them. I’ve got two questions:

Why haven’t we bombed the facility in eastern Libya where Al Qaeda trained to kidnap the American ambassador to smithereens?
And, WHO told Susan Rice what to say all across the television networks and at the UN? She made us look like a country of imbeciles.

It would be one of the October “surprises” is Al Qaeda succeeded in their attempt to kidnap Stevens, and Obama got a chance to look “presidential” while he let the terrorist that bombed the WTC and attempted to kill 30,000 (that’s THIRTY THOUSAND) Americans who worked there in exchange for an American ambassador. Looks like that’s just another October “surprise” that blew up in the Democrats’ face. How many October “surprises” is it now that have blown up in the Democrats’ face? I count three.

Then, as if it isn’t bad enough our Ambassador to the United Nations, and Obama, is making us look like idiots, Hillary Clinton tells the father of one of the Americans killed in Benghazi that the maker of a video that didn’t even exist when Al Qaeda planned the attack and had nothing to do with the events in Benghazi would be arrested and prosecuted. For f**k*ng what?

People don’t realize the danger this administration presents to our country and way of life. It’s blatantly obvious that the First Amendment, the very first right the founding fathers wanted to secure for the population, is nothing of importance to the Democrats.

The most important question today is:

WHO told Susan Rice what to say on television and at the UN?
It obviously wasn’t Obama. We’re in a situation where the sitting president is inconsequential in our government. A more dangerous situation for the population cannot exist.

WHO told Susan Rice what to say?
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#787116 Oct 29, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>the hypocrite teabags are going to be begging for government help this week in the north...President Obama will save them again...
Does your wife know you fell ate Obama daily on Topix?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,673
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min kal 49,173
Deat Abby 12-16 16 min Sublime1 44
best joke (Oct '09) 49 min Always Smile 526
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 1 hr Laughing Bear Fan 3
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 1 hr Go Blue Forever 18
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 4,912
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:00 am PST

Bleacher Report11:00AM
Jaguars, Titans Battle for No. 1 Pick as AFC South Tries to Catch Andrew Luck
NBC Sports11:21 AM
Who's in worse shape, Redskins or Bears?
Bleacher Report11:25 AM
If Bears Fire Marc Trestman, What Should They Look For in a Replacement Coach?
NBC Sports11:31 AM
Chris Conte: NFL career worth shortened life
NFL11:41 AM
Trestman: There's accountability in Bears' building