Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#786824 Oct 28, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray for more hurricanes then idiot. This'll add about as much to the economy as the stimulus. Once the damage is repaired, it's back in line - that is till Nov. 7th.
Yeah__I'll wish for more hurricanes while you wish for more wars!

Stupid fk.
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

#786825 Oct 28, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Leon Panetta said this himself in an interview shortly after the finding and killing of bin Laden.
Why do you always insist those in high places are telling fairy tales?
Obama is the only one doing that now. You're the one who believes them. Not me.
Look it up. Educate yourself. Knowledge is power.
Panetta never said any such thing liar. His statement was that we had many sources of information. Sen. Lindsey Graham R SC stated;
This idea we caught bin Laden because of waterboarding I think is a misstatement,This whole concept of how we caught bin Laden is a lot of work over time by different people and putting the puzzle together. I do not believe this is a time to celebrate waterboarding, I believe this is a time to celebrate hard work.
The fact is that we learned the identity of Bin Laden's courier long after waterboarding was discontinued and that under this technique detainees including Khalid Shaikh Mohammed lied about the identity of the courier and his whereabouts.
You want fairy tales Carol? How about the latest Romney lie that Chrysler is moving Jeep production to China?;

I saw a story today that one of the great manufacturers in this state, Jeep, now owned by the Italians, is thinking of moving all production to China,I will fight for every good job in America, Im going to fight to make sure trade is fair, and if its fair, America will win.
That's a total lie US Jeep manufacturing sites are staying right here in the US. Romney took a story about manufacturing Jeep vehicles in China for the Chinese market and conflated it into a fantasy.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#786826 Oct 28, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>DUDE, first off..GOD is NOT into the man-made politicial election polls...HE has better things to do with his time managing the entire Universe, keeping it all balanced and in check. You BET'CHA Romney will hard at work giving his kids KUDOS for disrespecting their President of America in front of GOD and the American taxpayers and the WORLD also....makes ya wonder, if he raised that kind of kid to be so bold as to speak out like that..WHAT THE FREAK do you think how he'll treat a POOR PERSON homeless having their hand out for help? MAKES ME WONDER...people!
You're so clueless ...your president calls Gov. Romney "bullshiter"... your president is a looser and a low life, CHICAGO THUG!!!!! He watched and denied help to 4 Americans in Benghazi !!!!!
He showed how he cares about his country, his people and his nation, when he bowed to Saudis!
Give me a break OBAMA ZOMBIE !!!!!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#786827 Oct 28, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
Hey Mitt Romney!
Massachusetts called,
The whole state is voting for Obama!
They had a long time with Mitt,
Said hey Mitt you POS!!!
Beat it liar!
Ohhhhhh
And this:
Obama 49%
Mitt the schitttt 46%

National poll and Ohio!
Bye bye liar Mitt! Later POS!!!
Mitt is not fom Massachusetts, he's from Michign, where the trees are the right height and he loves the cars!
James Madison

Birmingham, AL

#786828 Oct 28, 2012
theres no growth now in our economy,corporations want spending cuts in the government and cut taxes.
small buisness are being hammered ,by obama
46% of americans dont pay federal taxes !!
those are the same obama supporters complaining about how everyone else should pay more taxes.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#786829 Oct 28, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah__I'll wish for more hurricanes while you wish for more wars!
Stupid fk.
Knock yourself out sport, two disasters are plenty. One will blow itself out, the other will be voted out.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#786830 Oct 28, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Panetta never said any such thing liar. His statement was that we had many sources of information. Sen. Lindsey Graham R SC stated;
This idea we caught bin Laden because of waterboarding I think is a misstatement,This whole concept of how we caught bin Laden is a lot of work over time by different people and putting the puzzle together. I do not believe this is a time to celebrate waterboarding, I believe this is a time to celebrate hard work.
The fact is that we learned the identity of Bin Laden's courier long after waterboarding was discontinued and that under this technique detainees including Khalid Shaikh Mohammed lied about the identity of the courier and his whereabouts.
You want fairy tales Carol? How about the latest Romney lie that Chrysler is moving Jeep production to China?;
I saw a story today that one of the great manufacturers in this state, Jeep, now owned by the Italians, is thinking of moving all production to China,I will fight for every good job in America, Im going to fight to make sure trade is fair, and if its fair, America will win.
That's a total lie US Jeep manufacturing sites are staying right here in the US. Romney took a story about manufacturing Jeep vehicles in China for the Chinese market and conflated it into a fantasy.
How's the weather on the Moon, dingbat?

You are a liar and an idiot.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#786831 Oct 28, 2012
Natty Bumppo

Kalispell, MT

#786832 Oct 28, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Sandy's raising sewer water and the river rats are coming up to speak.
Your opinion is unsolicited by me. Dismissed, like your "candidate."
Your boy president, the one who lied to the American people about the American military deaths in Libya will also be "dismissed" in 9 days. Count them, 9 days, and the Communist president will be history and someone decent will take over. Now go f--k yourself.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#786833 Oct 28, 2012
70% of U.S. Military Fatalities in 11-Year Afghan War Have Occurred on Obama's Watch
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#786834 Oct 28, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>In light of what is in store for the East Coast, your statement seems stupider than your usual offerings.
Straight from FOX news__this storm could create $55 billion in immediate economic benefit__and then the talking heads try to back away from the word "benefit."
We're down to fewer than 8 million illegals folks and the Mexican's who do debris removal, roofs, drywall etc have mostly disappeared__this frickin storm might actually put a few Americans to work.
The Mormon will show up with their yellow vests and do the clean up and baptizing
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#786835 Oct 28, 2012
OK......you want to know about Libya?

Gather round right wing deadbeats:

4 guys died in a war zone.

That's it. You are up to date.

1.5 million people died in Iraq. After Bush "liberated the country"

Including thousands of Americans dead and 50,000 maimed for life.

Want to talk about it?

Trillions borrowed by Republicans for this Iraq mess.

Hey Mitt! Want to cut some veterans benefits like our retired folks? Yeah: I bet you do!

America has moved on!

Better stock up on butter,

BECAUSE MITT ROMNEY IS TOAST!!

LOL

POLL TODAY: Obama 49%. Romney 46%.+Ohio!

Nobody fates what a dumbfffffcccckkkk right winger says.

Beat it! Like Mitt. Adios dipppppschittttts!
Waxman wrote:
Obama Avoids Question on Requests for Help in Libya

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#786836 Oct 28, 2012
Waxman wrote:
70% of U.S. Military Fatalities in 11-Year Afghan War Have Occurred on Obama's Watch

We had to regain ground lost when Bush declared Bin Laden irrelevant & left Afghanistan to stagnate while he took resources to Iraq.

If Bush did hid job, Afghanistan would have been over when Obama took office.
illinois

United States

#786837 Oct 28, 2012
Obama is the best choice between the two. Period.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#786838 Oct 28, 2012
Waxman wrote:
Link to "70% of US military fatalities in Afghan" Jan 2008 through present.

I'm assuming that you have it handy.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#786839 Oct 28, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Try all you may, but the World's press and Economic experts says otherwise. No one takes notice of a ignorant tea baggers rants, its all about forgeting what Republicans do in power. The damage to American reputation abroad and damage to the world economy. Starting with Reagan finishing with Bush. That was the start of it all. The only one with Romnesia is Mitt himself and his followers hoping that the rest will be the same
American's remember the Iran Contra, proping up the Shar of Iran, Watergate, Arming Saddam in Iraq , then bombing the crap out of him, Arming the Taliban with Reagan who inviting them to the whitehouse only to go to war with them later & finally the show stopper Bush and his war of lies and blowing up the world economy.
America remembers Republicans in power, Obama 2012
Yes, and we had a President who sold drugs for arms for wars,
Say thanks to Ronnie for crack.
Now we have a ludicrous war on drugs,
Oh Ronnie we hardly knew thee
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#786840 Oct 28, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock yourself out sport, two disasters are plenty. One will blow itself out, the other will be voted out.
LOL...well said.
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#786841 Oct 28, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt is not fom Massachusetts, he's from Michign, where the trees are the right height and he loves the cars!
Oh yeah like totally!

The guy "is from" nowhere.

He parks his lying azzzzzzz where ever he can do the most harm.

These filthy right wingers:

There money is parked in the Cayman's or Switzerland or China companies.

They refuse to pay taxes to the USA.

Their boats are registered off shore.

They jump from state to state and nation to nation.

But when in trouble demand the US MILITARY bail them out: unpatriotic azzzzzholes.

Oh well it's over for four more for them: Obama wins again!

Mitt is finished.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#786842 Oct 28, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mormon will show up with their yellow vests and do the clean up and baptizing
And their, cough, charities will send money.
Natty Bumppo

Kalispell, MT

#786843 Oct 28, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
OK......you want to know about Libya?
Gather round right wing deadbeats:
4 guys died in a war zone.
That's it. You are up to date.
1.5 million people died in Iraq. After Bush "liberated the country"
Including thousands of Americans dead and 50,000 maimed for life.
Want to talk about it?
Trillions borrowed by Republicans for this Iraq mess.
Hey Mitt! Want to cut some veterans benefits like our retired folks? Yeah: I bet you do!
America has moved on!
Better stock up on butter,
BECAUSE MITT ROMNEY IS TOAST!!
LOL
POLL TODAY: Obama 49%. Romney 46%.+Ohio!
Nobody fates what a dumbfffffcccckkkk right winger says.
Beat it! Like Mitt. Adios dipppppschittttts!
<quoted text>
It's about a cover up dumbass. Just like Watergate, or were you still shitin in your diapers back then. Obama is a frickin liar. He has no character what so ever. Just a fuking freak from shithole Chicago. Even No Car will vote Repub. Too bad loser. Your boy pres is out in 9 days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 41 min andet1987 4,719
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,475
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Scrutiny 178,072
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,232
Amy 9-18 2 hr PEllen 36
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr The King of Dixie 49,857
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 2 hr Anonymous5 22
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info