Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,450)

Showing posts 728,981 - 729,000 of1,073,283
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Fred is President of the Dan Quayle fan club!! His sport is shooting boys in the face with paintball guns.
It's all Fr. O'Malleys fault.
Carol represents the rightwing Christian coalition!!
No, I don't. I actually believe faith and politics don't mix.

The Christian coalition should concentrate on outreach and meeting the needs of the poor and those who are struggling and leave politics to the voters of all faiths.

You do know a lot of Democrats and Independents are also Christians?

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Do all of you loony left wingers make sht up as you go along?
You're the one that posted "hahahaha" at people walking out on Madonna's comments. I don't see that it's any big deal. You seem to. FOX seems to. Shut Up and Sing? The conclusion isn't far fetched that there's something about freedom of expression you don't like.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

A prime example of a leftwing extremist politisizing Iraq (still!):
Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
You Republican idiots re-elected Bush after the faulty intelligence regarding WMD of his regime led to THOUSANDS of American deaths in Iraq. How well does Bush sleep? How well do you idiots that re-elected him sleep?
We have discussed this several times, Moonbat.

Do you need we post the links to the Youtube videos of Democrats war mongering based on intelligence thay also had, idiot?

Here you go! It starts with madeline NotSoBright.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Happy scumbag?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

This is pretty Easy to understand even for the Liberals/Democrats hollow heads….I introduce you to the 45th President Of The United States ….President Romney!! How sweet it is
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

The issues today do not include Iraq as the leftards want use to distract.

There is Bengazigate where Obama left people for dead he easily could have helped.

There is the dismal Obamaconomy of Trickle Down Government.

Our government is disfuntional under Obsma.

Save our kids & ambassadors! Nobody cares about the Fluker & Big Bird.

Vote Romney/Ryan 2012.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Thanks for that lollololo video, I saved it whenever I need a good laugh!!
I discovered it by getting Rick rolled.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's my hope common decency will be restored on both sides after the election. The only way I can see that happening is with a new president who sees this as a priority. All the hate and these invisible wars with each other will be our undoing long before the economy goes off a "fiscal cliff".
It's not an America we can be proud of. It is a house divided.
But thank you for the nice words.
Carol..dear.liberals have forfeited any consideration as human beings by killing 54,000,000 babies. When we regain power, we must ensure that they never get to rule again. Civility is a code word that conservatives stand down. To save America, liberals political power must be destroyed. Restoring prosperity is the best way.

Vandal Keys 'Obama' Into Cars Of Residents Supporting Romney...

Large Amounts Of Nails Dumped In Parking Lot At Tea Party Rally...

Church sign defaced...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad our President did not stand up for what is "right and moral" in the recent attacks on Americans in Libya. He's really got our back doesn't he? This cowardly man who won't even admit that he turned down requests for help from our people who were being attacked and murdered by Islamic terrorists (Obama can't even say the words) If re elected this president should be impeached for being a coward and a traitor to this country.
Sandy's raising sewer water and the river rats are coming up to speak.

Your opinion is unsolicited by me. Dismissed, like your "candidate."
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Fred is President of the Dan Quayle fan club!! His sport is shooting boys in the face with paintball guns.
It's all Fr. O'Malleys fault.
Carol represents the rightwing Christian coalition!!
I also believe the Christian coalition aligns themselves too much with one party. Christians come from all political ideologies.

However, I rarely even hear anything about the Christian coalition anymore. Hasn't it become a lot less influential than it once was?

That's a good thing as far as I'm concerned.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
He most certainly does, a**hole.
Whose money is it anyway? He didn't earn it. Net income is NOT a gift from the government and we don't exist by the beneficence of Obama.
Here we go, another semantics game player.

Tax breaks gives people more money to spend. That is why stimulus actions include tax breaks.

Tax cuts to the wealthy gives them more money except they aren't likely to spend it.

Now, be a good right whiners & keep pushing to hand billions more to the wealthy.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
the recession ended naturally before the stimulus spending started....Porkulus prevented a normal recovery from the recession....
The Porkulus just made things worse.

Obama wanted even more spending in his two budget proposals. At least the Senate Democrats had enough sense to unanimously reject both of them.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
McCain on face the nation lying his azz off and adding "new" bogus details to the already twisted saga of Benghazi.
McCain is probably thinking Sec of defense or Sec of state. God help us all.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

How dumb are Republicans?

Their Senate candidate in PA says he is a lifelong conservative.

He was a Democrat all his life until last year.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax breaks gives people more money to spend. That is why stimulus actions include tax breaks.
Tax cuts to the wealthy gives them more money except they aren't likely to spend it.
Now, be a good right whiners & keep pushing to hand billions more to the wealthy.
A situation in which a government imposes taxes on a particular group of its citizens...

despite the citizens not consenting or having an actual representative deliver

their views when the taxation decision was made.

Read more: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/t/tax_witho...

This act revived the colonial issue of taxation without representation.

The colonies once again demanded that the British government remove the tax on tea. In addition, the dockworkers began refusing to unload the tea from ships.

The Governor of Massachusetts demanded that the tea be unloaded. He also demanded that the people pay the taxes and duty on tea.
http://www.history.com/topics/boston-tea-part...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol..dear.liberals have forfeited any consideration as human beings by killing 54,000,000 babies. When we regain power, we must ensure that they never get to rule again. Civility is a code word that conservatives stand down. To save America, liberals political power must be destroyed. Restoring prosperity is the best way.
Vandal Keys 'Obama' Into Cars Of Residents Supporting Romney...
Large Amounts Of Nails Dumped In Parking Lot At Tea Party Rally...
Church sign defaced...
There's nothing I disagree with here. But I happen to believe love wins out over hate on its own merits. If Romney should win, the difference we will see just on Capital Hill with both parties coming together and finding common ground under real leadership will set the mood for the entire country. The far left liberals, hopefully, will have no choice but to go quietly into the night to lick their anti-American wounds.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wealthy people invest excess cash which creates jobs. duh

The Kenyan redistributed tax dollars to the poor in the
stimulus and defunded Social Security with lower payroll taxes. duh

How much more evidence do you need that government stimulus doesn't work?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Liar
"silly"
BULLMANURE!!!!
Peace
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
How dumb are Republicans?
Their Senate candidate in PA says he is a lifelong conservative.
He was a Democrat all his life until last year.
But the lifelong conservative -> Democrat <-

and founder of a tea party group in Armstrong County was frustrated because no serious contender had stepped up to challenge U.S. Sen. Bob Casey Jr., D-Pa.

http://articles.mcall.com/2012-08-04/news/mc-...

Comprehend?... MUCH ;-)
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would the Kenyan allow his publisher to say he was born in kenya if it wasn't true?
Obama’s Lit Agency Used 'Born in Kenya' Bio Until 2007
According to archive.org , a website that caches websites on a regular basis, the Dystel.com website – the official website for Dystel & Goderich, Obama’s literary agents – was using the Barack Obama “born in Kenya” language until April 2007, just two months after then-Senator Obama declared his campaign for the presidency.
Archive.org shows that the Dystel website used the following biography for Obama as of April 3, 2007:
BARACK OBAMA is the junior Democratic senator from Illinois and was the dynamic keynote speaker at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. He was also the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review. He was born in Kenya to an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister and was raised in Indonesia, Hawaii, and Chicago. His first book, DREAMS FROM MY FATHER: A STORY OF RACE AND INHERITANCE, has been a long time New York Times bestseller.
This is rather revealing...

Wonder how some on here will try and discredit it.

There are still far too many contradictions and unaswered questions about this president.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. The Kenyan's birth certificate is a forgery and all of his vital records are sealed. All America knows about the Kenyan is from his two ghost written autobiographies which have been fact checked as a pack of lies and written like KGB legends fore moles. The Kenyan has a Ct social Security number. The Kenyan's passport files have been sanitized.
The Kenyan has failed to refute any charges made by we birthers and a large percentage of Americas have doubts the authenticity of
the Kenyan Impostor.
The Indonesian dog eating Muslim Kenyan Impostor is aq Manchurian Candidate planted by the enemies of America to destroy it from within.
Right....so Obama is a plant by the Illuminati, the Trilateral Commission, the Democrat billionaires who want to bring down the American economy (kill their golden goose) or space aliens? cuckoo....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 728,981 - 729,000 of1,073,283
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••