Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
728,941 - 728,960 of 1,079,431 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He went to Da Donald's hairdresser!
just think of what that poor women has to look at in the morning.

Don and Mitt.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
fred seems a troll while carol self absorbed, am I close?
Fred just parrots political bigotry without any conscious thought.
Carol is an objective conservative. If critical thinking means "self absorbed" to you, then I guess you are close.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Romney Is (Just Barely) Leading the National Polls, But Obama Is Still the Favorite to Win
http://reason.com/blog/2012/10/25/romney-is-j...
Go look at the pic of Mitt.
OMG
Obama is the incumbent. His poll numbers should be off the charts.
Natty Bumppo

Columbia Falls, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, we may disagree on most everything else on this Board. However, I SO appreciate your posting here. Thanks for standing up for what is right and moral. You've renewed my faith in humankind. Kudos
Too bad our President did not stand up for what is "right and moral" in the recent attacks on Americans in Libya. He's really got our back doesn't he? This cowardly man who won't even admit that he turned down requests for help from our people who were being attacked and murdered by Islamic terrorists (Obama can't even say the words) If re elected this president should be impeached for being a coward and a traitor to this country.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You have serious comprehension problems if, from my posts, you think i'd spend any time at a "lefty wing peta style chica" concert.
my day is done. and at your expense! who could ask for less?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Earth to Pfred. The birther movement was based on lies that were debunked years ago. Are you still sorting through that evidence before you come to a conclusion?
The Hillary camp started the birther movement. Obama advertized himself as "kenyan born" before entering politics.

Now go ahead and assume I'm a birther from those facts.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
fred seems a troll while carol self absorbed, am I close?
Fred is President of the Dan Quayle fan club!! His sport is shooting boys in the face with paintball guns.
It's all Fr. O'Malleys fault.

Carol represents the rightwing Christian coalition!!
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Earth to Pfred. The birther movement was based on lies that were debunked years ago. Are you still sorting through that evidence before you come to a conclusion?
Nonsense. The Kenyan's birth certificate is a forgery and all of his vital records are sealed. All America knows about the Kenyan is from his two ghost written autobiographies which have been fact checked as a pack of lies and written like KGB legends fore moles. The Kenyan has a Ct social Security number. The Kenyan's passport files have been sanitized.

The Kenyan has failed to refute any charges made by we birthers and a large percentage of Americas have doubts the authenticity of
the Kenyan Impostor.

The Indonesian dog eating Muslim Kenyan Impostor is aq Manchurian Candidate planted by the enemies of America to destroy it from within.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly don’t doubt that they’re cranky, but aren’t they more like the guys whose pangs of hero worship passion centers around successful business men like Romney than cranky old folk? People who feel entitled by divine right alone to rule America? People who are believe discredited political hacks like Limbaugh, Trump and Sununu who preach racism and xenophobia due to predisposing prejudices? People whose testosterone level exceeds their capacity for human decency?
wow

uh......yes?

well that was easy. though you better be careful about stepping on Homer's turf. The Sage is all powerful.

and where are all the thoughtful conservatives today?

(he-he)
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
just think of what that poor women has to look at in the morning.
Don and Mitt.
Well Mitt is handsome, I think he and Ann are a good looking couple. Da Donald, well, his wife is Russian isn't she? She's beautiful and he's rich!
His daughter is beautiful, lucky for her took after her mother
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Fred is President of the Dan Quayle fan club!! His sport is shooting boys in the face with paintball guns.
It's all Fr. O'Malleys fault.
Carol represents the rightwing Christian coalition!!
fred was retweeted!

Your Tweet was retweeted!

America to Obama ..stand down ...enough is enough

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
my day is done. and at your expense! who could ask for less?
Wait a second sonic, that was a response to realdunce. How is YOUR work done when realdunce was the poster? Interesting indeed.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about the numbers but i saw a great one on the tube yesterday about him 'imposing his Tea Party views upon others'.
I had giggle hiccups for an hour.
Haven't spoken to my republican friend in Indiana in awhile. We stay away from politics. Just wondering how the republican women reacted to him. He looks nuts, was he in office before?
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
wow
uh......yes?
well that was easy. though you better be careful about stepping on Homer's turf. The Sage is all powerful.
(he-he)
Thoughtful conservatives are backing President Romney

NY POST FIRES FULL BATTERY AT OBAMA:On the fiscal cliff, Kyle Smith on his lack of a second-term agenda, Peggy Noonan on his debates and negotiations, Amir Taheri on how he lost the Middle East, John Bolton on that Nobel Peace Prize, Matt Welch on his lies, Edward Klein on his amateur governance, Michael Tanner on the cost of ObamaCare, John Podhoretz on his radical agenda, Amity Shlaes on his bad economic choices. Apparently Michelle Obama could not be reached for a post on his bad eating habits, or Bo for one on how he’s an inadequate petter. But even without those these op-eds make Obama a demolished man.

IT’S NOT JUST THE DES MOINES REGISTER: All four major Iowa newspapers have now endorsed @MittRomney.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The Hillary camp started the birther movement. Obama advertized himself as "kenyan born" before entering politics.
Now go ahead and assume I'm a birther from those facts.
I was talking about fred.
So you were a Hillary supporter? From your comments I'm surprised at your political diversity. Obama advertised "kenyan born"? Hmm... just goes to show that you can't trust a politician when it comes to truth in advertising, can you?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
Obama is embarrassment, disgrace and worse president ever ...my God ... HE, the Obama, had watched real time video, emails and surveillance video from the embassy from the Benghazi attacks and he decided to jump the next day on Air Force 1. and went to Las Vegas ...
OBAMA IS SICK SO AS ALL OF YOU VOTING FOR HIM.
American Embassy is under attack, our guys need help, our president knows what is going on, our guys begging for help and our president denied help to our guys...how can he sleep and night and that bitch Hillary too? OBAMA IS NOT AMERICA'S FRIEND, a bastard!
You Republican idiots re-elected Bush after the faulty intelligence regarding WMD of his regime led to THOUSANDS of American deaths in Iraq. How well does Bush sleep? How well do you idiots that re-elected him sleep?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
Well it's not raining in Tennessee so off to the race party. Heavy rain and 20-30 mph winds here.
Martinsville is in Tennessee now?
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about fred.
So you were a Hillary supporter? From your comments I'm surprised at your political diversity. Obama advertised "kenyan born"? Hmm... just goes to show that you can't trust a politician when it comes to truth in advertising, can you?
Why would the Kenyan allow his publisher to say he was born in kenya if it wasn't true?

Obama’s Lit Agency Used 'Born in Kenya' Bio Until 2007

According to archive.org , a website that caches websites on a regular basis, the Dystel.com website – the official website for Dystel & Goderich, Obama’s literary agents – was using the Barack Obama “born in Kenya” language until April 2007, just two months after then-Senator Obama declared his campaign for the presidency.

Archive.org shows that the Dystel website used the following biography for Obama as of April 3, 2007:

BARACK OBAMA is the junior Democratic senator from Illinois and was the dynamic keynote speaker at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. He was also the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review. He was born in Kenya to an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister and was raised in Indonesia, Hawaii, and Chicago. His first book, DREAMS FROM MY FATHER: A STORY OF RACE AND INHERITANCE, has been a long time New York Times bestseller.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
wow
uh......yes?
(he-he)
LOL @“thoughtful conservatives,” an oxymoron. The most outrageously zealous Romneyphiles seem to work the late night shift here. It’s the Culture Club.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, we may disagree on most everything else on this Board. However, I SO appreciate your posting here. Thanks for standing up for what is right and moral. You've renewed my faith in humankind. Kudos
It's my hope common decency will be restored on both sides after the election. The only way I can see that happening is with a new president who sees this as a priority. All the hate and these invisible wars with each other will be our undoing long before the economy goes off a "fiscal cliff".

It's not an America we can be proud of. It is a house divided.

But thank you for the nice words.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

102 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-24 4 min Sublime1 28
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Terry rigsby 48,883
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min voice of peace 67,904
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,523
Avoid Victory Auto Wreckers 20 min Wrecked 12
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 21 min bensleys thoughts 1
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 31 min Julie 353
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 55 min edogxxx 97,521
Amy 7-24 1 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••