Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#786679 Oct 28, 2012
kuda wrote:
Countdown to election day...
Only 10 days.
Thanks for that lollololo video, I saved it whenever I need a good laugh!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#786680 Oct 28, 2012
Kueiying Tu wrote:
Taiwan! Taiwan! Taiwan! We Democrats jus like you too! Please to not throw us under bus in rush to unenlightenment. Thak you.
unenlightenment?

oh you're really good. i'm out of my league here. a little help please? fred?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#786681 Oct 28, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Same thing happened here in Houston.
It amazes me that anyone would want to see her in concert.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#786682 Oct 28, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Romney Is (Just Barely) Leading the National Polls, But Obama Is Still the Favorite to Win
http://reason.com/blog/2012/10/25/romney-is-j...
Go look at the pic of Mitt.
OMG
He went to Da Donald's hairdresser!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#786683 Oct 28, 2012
Well it's not raining in Tennessee so off to the race party. Heavy rain and 20-30 mph winds here.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#786684 Oct 28, 2012
Tournefort wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama and Hillary Clinton are the liars and you know it.
For almost two weeks both repeatedly told us that the attack on the consulate in Benghazi was a spontaneous response to an anti-Muslim video posted on YouTube.
"This process began early on, as Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, on September 12th and 14th, linked the anti-Islam video “Innocence of Muslims” to the attack ...
U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice appeared on five different Sunday news shows September 16th and told the nation that “the best information and the best assessment we have today is that in fact this was not a preplanned, premeditated attack…that it was a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired in Cairo as a consequence of the video[.]...
Obama himself referenced it during an appearance on the David Letterman Show September 18th, when he claimed that an “extremely offensive video” was used as “an excuse to attack a variety of our embassies, including the one, the consulate in Libya....
President Obama ... was still blaming the video in an interview with Univision on the 20th as “something that is used as excuse by some to carry out inexcusable violent acts on westerners or Americans.”
On the 24th, in an appearance on “The View” the president began to change his story, when he revealed that, based on the kind of weaponry used, the “ongoing assault ... wasn’t just a mob action.”
Yet all of one day later, the president gave a a speech to the UN General Assembly where he again linked the attack with the video and the right of free speech.“There are no words that excuse the killing of innocents. There is no video that justifies an attack on an embassy.” It should also be noted that while much of this evolution was occurring, the administration had already spent $70,000 on a Pakistani ad campaign, starring the president and Mrs. Clinton, denouncing that video. Those ads began airing on September 20th...."
Más en Univision.com : http://foro.univision.com/t5/Cubanos-en-Miami...
For almost TWO WEEKS Obama and company pushed the "demonstration gone wild" story IN SPITE OF the fact that...
"... It is now known that during the attack, the State Department’s Operations Center communicated directly with the White House Situation Room, providing minute-by-minute updates of the incident as it was unfolding. These emails also provided on-scene assessments that the assault on the consulate was not a civil disturbance but a coordinated act of terrorism.
.... On the 11th of September, at 9:40 PM in Benghazi, the assault opened with heavy machine gun and RPG fire.... Within minutes, security officers at the consulate had communicated with both the American Embassy in Tripoli and the State Department in Washington, DC, advising that they were under attack.
Twenty minutes later, in Washington, the State Department Operations Center communicated by email to the White House Situation Room. It was 4:05 PM. In a Sensitive But Unclassified (SBU) message with the subject line “U.S. Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi Under Attack," this email reported that the consulate in Benghazi was under fire and further amplified that “…approximately 20 armed people fired shots; explosions have been heard as well."
By dawn, the terrorists concluded their attack and melted back into the city. The survivors then gathered their wounded and convoyed to the Benghazi airport. They were extracted by two flights and transported to the American Embassy in Tripoli.
In Tripoli, debriefing began at once. On 12 September, the CIA station chief cabled a summary of the incident, clearly stipulating that it was a terrorist assault....."
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/10/25...
Total Bullshyte. Why do you waste your time dragging nonsense from one topix thread to another?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#786685 Oct 28, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, what sort of a fruitcake spends 75 buck$ to see a lefty wing peta style chica and then boo's and walks out when she says something predictable?
Sounds like something your dumbazz would do!
You have serious comprehension problems if, from my posts, you think i'd spend any time at a "lefty wing peta style chica" concert.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#786687 Oct 28, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Gunner likely stealing Romney signs to stir up some action!
How're Murderdocks numbers?
I don't know about the numbers but i saw a great one on the tube yesterday about him 'imposing his Tea Party views upon others'.

I had giggle hiccups for an hour.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#786688 Oct 28, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
In essence, you are making fun of the first Amendment.
Do all of you loony left wingers make sht up as you go along?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#786689 Oct 28, 2012
I didn't realize i was going to rile up all the Madonna fans in here. LMAO!
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#786690 Oct 28, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
a sad state of affairs, isn't it?
it's almost like they're lucky to find this site.
Step away from the Tube you cranky old bastards.(speaking of no one in particular thank you very much gunner.)
I certainly don’t doubt that they’re cranky, but aren’t they more like the guys whose pangs of hero worship passion centers around successful business men like Romney than cranky old folk? People who feel entitled by divine right alone to rule America? People who are believe discredited political hacks like Limbaugh, Trump and Sununu who preach racism and xenophobia due to predisposing prejudices? People whose testosterone level exceeds their capacity for human decency?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#786691 Oct 28, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He went to Da Donald's hairdresser!
just think of what that poor women has to look at in the morning.

Don and Mitt.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#786692 Oct 28, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
fred seems a troll while carol self absorbed, am I close?
Fred just parrots political bigotry without any conscious thought.
Carol is an objective conservative. If critical thinking means "self absorbed" to you, then I guess you are close.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#786693 Oct 28, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Romney Is (Just Barely) Leading the National Polls, But Obama Is Still the Favorite to Win
http://reason.com/blog/2012/10/25/romney-is-j...
Go look at the pic of Mitt.
OMG
Obama is the incumbent. His poll numbers should be off the charts.
Natty Bumppo

Kalispell, MT

#786694 Oct 28, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, we may disagree on most everything else on this Board. However, I SO appreciate your posting here. Thanks for standing up for what is right and moral. You've renewed my faith in humankind. Kudos
Too bad our President did not stand up for what is "right and moral" in the recent attacks on Americans in Libya. He's really got our back doesn't he? This cowardly man who won't even admit that he turned down requests for help from our people who were being attacked and murdered by Islamic terrorists (Obama can't even say the words) If re elected this president should be impeached for being a coward and a traitor to this country.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#786695 Oct 28, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You have serious comprehension problems if, from my posts, you think i'd spend any time at a "lefty wing peta style chica" concert.
my day is done. and at your expense! who could ask for less?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#786696 Oct 28, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Earth to Pfred. The birther movement was based on lies that were debunked years ago. Are you still sorting through that evidence before you come to a conclusion?
The Hillary camp started the birther movement. Obama advertized himself as "kenyan born" before entering politics.

Now go ahead and assume I'm a birther from those facts.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#786697 Oct 28, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
fred seems a troll while carol self absorbed, am I close?
Fred is President of the Dan Quayle fan club!! His sport is shooting boys in the face with paintball guns.
It's all Fr. O'Malleys fault.

Carol represents the rightwing Christian coalition!!
fred

Milford, CT

#786698 Oct 28, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Earth to Pfred. The birther movement was based on lies that were debunked years ago. Are you still sorting through that evidence before you come to a conclusion?
Nonsense. The Kenyan's birth certificate is a forgery and all of his vital records are sealed. All America knows about the Kenyan is from his two ghost written autobiographies which have been fact checked as a pack of lies and written like KGB legends fore moles. The Kenyan has a Ct social Security number. The Kenyan's passport files have been sanitized.

The Kenyan has failed to refute any charges made by we birthers and a large percentage of Americas have doubts the authenticity of
the Kenyan Impostor.

The Indonesian dog eating Muslim Kenyan Impostor is aq Manchurian Candidate planted by the enemies of America to destroy it from within.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#786699 Oct 28, 2012
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly don’t doubt that they’re cranky, but aren’t they more like the guys whose pangs of hero worship passion centers around successful business men like Romney than cranky old folk? People who feel entitled by divine right alone to rule America? People who are believe discredited political hacks like Limbaugh, Trump and Sununu who preach racism and xenophobia due to predisposing prejudices? People whose testosterone level exceeds their capacity for human decency?
wow

uh......yes?

well that was easy. though you better be careful about stepping on Homer's turf. The Sage is all powerful.

and where are all the thoughtful conservatives today?

(he-he)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min KiMerde 49,751
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min LessHypeMoreFact 46,552
A Culture Riot Comes to Chicago 46 min Culture Auditor 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 177,940
RAY RICE was a BAD BOY, but what about JEREMY H... 1 hr NFL BLACK THUGS 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Global Lukewarming 68,461
care to join me for some fun 1 hr Abu69 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE