Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#786721 Oct 28, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
He most certainly does, a**hole.
Whose money is it anyway? He didn't earn it. Net income is NOT a gift from the government and we don't exist by the beneficence of Obama.
Here we go, another semantics game player.

Tax breaks gives people more money to spend. That is why stimulus actions include tax breaks.

Tax cuts to the wealthy gives them more money except they aren't likely to spend it.

Now, be a good right whiners & keep pushing to hand billions more to the wealthy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#786722 Oct 28, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
the recession ended naturally before the stimulus spending started....Porkulus prevented a normal recovery from the recession....
The Porkulus just made things worse.

Obama wanted even more spending in his two budget proposals. At least the Senate Democrats had enough sense to unanimously reject both of them.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Newville, PA

#786723 Oct 28, 2012
Realtime wrote:
McCain on face the nation lying his azz off and adding "new" bogus details to the already twisted saga of Benghazi.
McCain is probably thinking Sec of defense or Sec of state. God help us all.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Newville, PA

#786724 Oct 28, 2012
How dumb are Republicans?

Their Senate candidate in PA says he is a lifelong conservative.

He was a Democrat all his life until last year.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#786725 Oct 28, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax breaks gives people more money to spend. That is why stimulus actions include tax breaks.
Tax cuts to the wealthy gives them more money except they aren't likely to spend it.
Now, be a good right whiners & keep pushing to hand billions more to the wealthy.
A situation in which a government imposes taxes on a particular group of its citizens...

despite the citizens not consenting or having an actual representative deliver

their views when the taxation decision was made.

Read more: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/t/tax_witho...

This act revived the colonial issue of taxation without representation.

The colonies once again demanded that the British government remove the tax on tea. In addition, the dockworkers began refusing to unload the tea from ships.

The Governor of Massachusetts demanded that the tea be unloaded. He also demanded that the people pay the taxes and duty on tea.
http://www.history.com/topics/boston-tea-part...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#786726 Oct 28, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol..dear.liberals have forfeited any consideration as human beings by killing 54,000,000 babies. When we regain power, we must ensure that they never get to rule again. Civility is a code word that conservatives stand down. To save America, liberals political power must be destroyed. Restoring prosperity is the best way.
Vandal Keys 'Obama' Into Cars Of Residents Supporting Romney...
Large Amounts Of Nails Dumped In Parking Lot At Tea Party Rally...
Church sign defaced...
There's nothing I disagree with here. But I happen to believe love wins out over hate on its own merits. If Romney should win, the difference we will see just on Capital Hill with both parties coming together and finding common ground under real leadership will set the mood for the entire country. The far left liberals, hopefully, will have no choice but to go quietly into the night to lick their anti-American wounds.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fred

Milford, CT

#786727 Oct 28, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wealthy people invest excess cash which creates jobs. duh

The Kenyan redistributed tax dollars to the poor in the
stimulus and defunded Social Security with lower payroll taxes. duh

How much more evidence do you need that government stimulus doesn't work?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#786728 Oct 28, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar
"silly"
BULLMANURE!!!!
Peace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#786729 Oct 28, 2012
RealDave wrote:
But the lifelong conservative -> Democrat <-

and founder of a tea party group in Armstrong County was frustrated because no serious contender had stepped up to challenge U.S. Sen. Bob Casey Jr., D-Pa.

http://articles.mcall.com/2012-08-04/news/mc-...

Comprehend?... MUCH ;-)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#786730 Oct 28, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would the Kenyan allow his publisher to say he was born in kenya if it wasn't true?
Obama’s Lit Agency Used 'Born in Kenya' Bio Until 2007
According to archive.org , a website that caches websites on a regular basis, the Dystel.com website – the official website for Dystel & Goderich, Obama’s literary agents – was using the Barack Obama “born in Kenya” language until April 2007, just two months after then-Senator Obama declared his campaign for the presidency.
Archive.org shows that the Dystel website used the following biography for Obama as of April 3, 2007:
BARACK OBAMA is the junior Democratic senator from Illinois and was the dynamic keynote speaker at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. He was also the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review. He was born in Kenya to an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister and was raised in Indonesia, Hawaii, and Chicago. His first book, DREAMS FROM MY FATHER: A STORY OF RACE AND INHERITANCE, has been a long time New York Times bestseller.
This is rather revealing...

Wonder how some on here will try and discredit it.

There are still far too many contradictions and unaswered questions about this president.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#786731 Oct 28, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. The Kenyan's birth certificate is a forgery and all of his vital records are sealed. All America knows about the Kenyan is from his two ghost written autobiographies which have been fact checked as a pack of lies and written like KGB legends fore moles. The Kenyan has a Ct social Security number. The Kenyan's passport files have been sanitized.
The Kenyan has failed to refute any charges made by we birthers and a large percentage of Americas have doubts the authenticity of
the Kenyan Impostor.
The Indonesian dog eating Muslim Kenyan Impostor is aq Manchurian Candidate planted by the enemies of America to destroy it from within.
Right....so Obama is a plant by the Illuminati, the Trilateral Commission, the Democrat billionaires who want to bring down the American economy (kill their golden goose) or space aliens? cuckoo....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fred

Milford, CT

#786732 Oct 28, 2012
RealDave wrote:
Romney ad ...You didn't build that....devastating

http://www.humanevents.com/2012/07/18/a-clear...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#786733 Oct 28, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I also believe the Christian coalition aligns themselves too much with one party. Christians come from all political ideologies.
However, I rarely even hear anything about the Christian coalition anymore. Hasn't it become a lot less influential than it once was?
That's a good thing as far as I'm concerned.
That's because Ralph Reed's true colors were exposed Carol.

It was a poisonous group from the get go.
Morons4Mitt

Russellville, KY

#786734 Oct 28, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? Who cares?
Maybe if Ill wasn't a corrupt liberal hellhole for business the jobs wouldn't be sent overseas? If not Bain Capital, then who would save Sensata?
Save them?// You are one of the most stupid posters I ever see on here. Sensata Technologies was making record profits you POS. Now 170 Americans lose their jobs to China and Mitt makes $701,000.00 for it to happen.
Net income last year was $355 million, up 16 percent from 2010. The company reported total revenues of $1.8 billion in 2011, up almost 19 percent from the year before. According to a company financial statement ,“both 2011 net revenue and adjusted net income represent record levels for the company.”
TSM

El Paso, TX

#786736 Oct 28, 2012
There’s a Golden Rule “ Silence Is Golden” Romney/Ryan!!
fred

Milford, CT

#786738 Oct 28, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Right....so Obama is a plant by the Illuminati, the Trilateral Commission, the Democrat billionaires who want to bring down the American economy (kill their golden goose) or space aliens? cuckoo....
It is a common Alinsky tactic to marginalize and silence the truth. The Soros paid propaganda machine was mobilized to paint birthers as crazy to squelch the investigation into the Kenyan's past.

The fact is that only a handful of HI officials are needed to conspire to conceal the fact that the Kenyan was not born in America.

The Kenyan is a Manchurian Candidate planted by America's enemies to destroy it from within. The Democrat Party is organized crime and colluded with the Kenyan

The enormity of the Kenyan 's crime cannot be grasped by Kenyan groupie occupier scum like you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“See how you are?”

Earth

#786739 Oct 28, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing I disagree with here. But I happen to believe love wins out over hate on its own merits. If Romney should win, the difference we will see just on Capital Hill with both parties coming together and finding common ground under real leadership will set the mood for the entire country. The far left liberals, hopefully, will have no choice but to go quietly into the night to lick their anti-American wounds.
Too bad. I have to retract everything I've said in defense of you being rational and reasonable. You agree with fred that liberals are not human beings. You buy into the absurd generalization that only liberals have sought abortions since 1973 and you speculate that Romney and Congress will cooperate when the last 40 years have been plagued by increasing division, divisive manipulation and outright war on the public good by the 2 parties - no little of bit of which has been exacerbated for profit by the cable networks and the internet.
Most people who toss around the epithet of "anti-American" are uninformed partisan chuckleheads - and it is THEY who have the most claim to it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“See how you are?”

Earth

#786740 Oct 28, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a common Alinsky tactic to marginalize and silence the truth. The Soros paid propaganda machine was mobilized to paint birthers as crazy to squelch the investigation into the Kenyan's past.
The fact is that only a handful of HI officials are needed to conspire to conceal the fact that the Kenyan was not born in America.
The Kenyan is a Manchurian Candidate planted by America's enemies to destroy it from within. The Democrat Party is organized crime and colluded with the Kenyan
The enormity of the Kenyan 's crime cannot be grasped by Kenyan groupie occupier scum like you.
You have no idea what I think, other than that I oppose dementia.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fred

Milford, CT

#786741 Oct 28, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what I think, other than that I oppose dementia.
Dementia? The Kenyan let them die and flew to Vegas to party with Beyonce.

Who has dementia?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#786742 Oct 28, 2012
Hey Mitt Romney!

Massachusetts called,

The whole state is voting for Obama!

They had a long time with Mitt,

Said hey Mitt you POS!!!

Beat it liar!

Ohhhhhh

And this:

Obama 49%

Mitt the schitttt 46%

National poll and Ohio!

Bye bye liar Mitt! Later POS!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min grave digger 47,485
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 32 min Boy G 50,596
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 49 min HughBe 69,989
Abby 10-20 1 hr Ralph 10
Amy 10-11 1 hr Stina2 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 179,280
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr RJS 7,820
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago