Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#786903 Oct 28, 2012
WHEN EVER YOU SEE THE DEMOCRATS LOGO (THE JACKASS).....THEY SURE HIT THAT ONE RIGHT ON THE DAMN MONEY! OBAMA IS THAT JACKASS YOU SEE!! And all his followers supporters and backers are all his little Jack Asses !!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#786905 Oct 28, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
That O was too much of a conservative.
Even the conservatives are saying that.
BWAAAAAWW HAAAAAAAWWW HAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW

.... ahem. Where was I?

BBWAAAAAAAAWW HAAAAAAAAWWWW HAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW

That's what I like about you. You're always saying the most rediculous things. Our first Marxist communist president, and you say something absolutely ludicrous like he was too much of a conservative.

BWAAAAAAAWW HAAAAAAAAAWWWW HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW
worker

United States

#786906 Oct 28, 2012
20 years of Repubs and nothing to show for it. Clinton save the economy from Repub's and the Obama has save the economy. It is the Repubs that are just for the rich. Wake up middle class don't give us Bush again. And don't listen to anyone that talked you into voting for Bush

Obama/Biden 2012

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#786907 Oct 28, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about fred.
So you were a Hillary supporter? From your comments I'm surprised at your political diversity. Obama advertised "kenyan born"? Hmm... just goes to show that you can't trust a politician when it comes to truth in advertising, can you?
I wouldn't call me a Hillary "supporter", but I have said (on this forum none the less), that if it had come down to Clinton and McCain, I would have had a hard decision.

One of the things that turned me off about Obama was this statement from his wife:

"For the first time in my adult life, I am proud of my country"

That should say volumes about the Obamas.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#786908 Oct 28, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama advertised "kenyan born"? Hmm... just goes to show that you can't trust a politician when it comes to truth in advertising, can you?
Ain't that the truth!
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#786909 Oct 28, 2012
worker wrote:
I am from Michigan. I lost my job as many did while President Bush was running things. When I still had my job, our company was starting to build a plant in China. Our CEO then, said that China was building cities of empty buildings for companies to move into. That was during the Bush years.
President Obama became president and after some of the stuff that he passed, I got my job back. A couple of months back, our CEO now, said that despite what you hear on the news the economy is getting better in the USA, enough to start investing back into the United States. We are working tons of over time and there is no 40 hour work week in sight. We are filling up for next year. I work in the auto industry building machinery for the auto companies. Our economy is getting better because evertime I buy something , someone has to make it so there are more people at work starting up our economy again. It has started and for people to want to give our fruit of our labour to the top rich people by giving them huge tax breaks in a time where our debt is so high seems ridiculus. And with Romney, he is just someone telling you that he is going to help everybody but that doesn’t add up. 95% of the tax break goes to the rich. And don’t forget that we still have this hugh tax burden, guess who he wants to pay for it. That is right, you and I the middle class.
I would not be working right now if Romney were President. The auto industry would not be there. He has no plan for more jobs, look at his record. The only thing that he wants is to give big tax breaks to the rich and leave us holding the bag. Trickle down is mild to what he will do to us. If you don’t believe what would have happened to the auto industry read this.
http://money.cnn.com/2012/10/23/news/companie...
Obama/Biden 2012
How did all those auto dealers make out when Obama saved the unions? I believe two to three thousand were forced to close.

How did those Delphi workers make out when Obama saved the unions? The president threw them under the bus.

Delphi White-Collar Retirees Sue for Equal Protection
http://www.employmentattorneyoh.com/2010/09/d...

How did the investors make out when Obama saved the unions?

They were screwed.

Taxpayers still have a 14 billion dollar paper loss in GM stock.

Romney/Ryan 2012
Gun For Sale

Makawao, HI

#786910 Oct 28, 2012
GOP still trying to cover up the voter fraud nomination of Mitt Romney

http://youtu.be/o0pXzK4HbPQ
carol

Orlando, FL

#786911 Oct 28, 2012
worker wrote:
I am from Michigan. I lost my job as many did while President Bush was running things. When I still had my job, our company was starting to build a plant in China. Our CEO then, said that China was building cities of empty buildings for companies to move into. That was during the Bush years.
President Obama became president and after some of the stuff that he passed, I got my job back. A couple of months back, our CEO now, said that despite what you hear on the news the economy is getting better in the USA, enough to start investing back into the United States. We are working tons of over time and there is no 40 hour work week in sight. We are filling up for next year. I work in the auto industry building machinery for the auto companies. Our economy is getting better because evertime I buy something , someone has to make it so there are more people at work starting up our economy again. It has started and for people to want to give our fruit of our labour to the top rich people by giving them huge tax breaks in a time where our debt is so high seems ridiculus. And with Romney, he is just someone telling you that he is going to help everybody but that doesn’t add up. 95% of the tax break goes to the rich. And don’t forget that we still have this hugh tax burden, guess who he wants to pay for it. That is right, you and I the middle class.
I would not be working right now if Romney were President. The auto industry would not be there. He has no plan for more jobs, look at his record. The only thing that he wants is to give big tax breaks to the rich and leave us holding the bag. Trickle down is mild to what he will do to us. If you don’t believe what would have happened to the auto industry read this.
http://money.cnn.com/2012/10/23/news/companie...
Obama/Biden 2012
This is a recording...this is a recording...this is a recording...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#786912 Oct 28, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one that posted "hahahaha" at people walking out on Madonna's comments. I don't see that it's any big deal. You seem to. FOX seems to. Shut Up and Sing? The conclusion isn't far fetched that there's something about freedom of expression you don't like.
Yes I did. I think it's funny as hell when celebrities think their opinions matter to the masses. But I never said she didn't have the right to say it. It's her concert...she can do what she wants there. I will just continue to laugh.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#786913 Oct 28, 2012
obama admitted on jay leno that he was lost past 7th grade math!! NO WONDER WERE IN DEBT FOR 16 MILLION! And he has the Gall to tell ROMNEY that his math dosent ad up? obama.... NEVER FAILS TO STICK BOTH FEET IN HIS OWM MOUTH !...Joe (hair plugs)Biden is another assclown ! CAUGHT IN LIE AFTER LIE ! When he told Ryan hf was at the table with Regan during the debates... he kept saying he was there ! He knew ... He was there ! HE WAS PROVED TO BE A FUKN LIAR ON THAT TOO ! Chris Wallace immediatly investigated and researched .-- Romney was right ! BIDEN THE LIAR WAS NOT THERE !! Democrats are LIARS AND POLITICAL HACKS !

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#786914 Oct 28, 2012
RealDave wrote:
How dumb are Republicans?
Their Senate candidate in PA says he is a lifelong conservative.
He was a Democrat all his life until last year.
How dumb are democrats thinking conservative = republican.
worker

United States

#786915 Oct 28, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
How did all those auto dealers make out when Obama saved the unions? I believe two to three thousand were forced to close.
How did those Delphi workers make out when Obama saved the unions? The president threw them under the bus.
Delphi White-Collar Retirees Sue for Equal Protection
http://www.employmentattorneyoh.com/2010/09/d...
How did the investors make out when Obama saved the unions?
They were screwed.
Taxpayers still have a 14 billion dollar paper loss in GM stock.
Romney/Ryan 2012
This is your alternative
http://money.cnn.com/2012/10/23/news/companie...

No Jobs!!!!!!!!!!

Obama/Biden 2012

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#786917 Oct 28, 2012
redwhiteblue01 wrote:
<quoted text>
That sound like Bush and Cheney,are you confused? Bush =2 wars +billions of $ still adding to Obamas' deficit + interest+stimulus for the wealthy still adding to Obama deficit=interest.The truth of it ,is W.Bush did it to, Bush sr did .that's what they do in the middle east.In for our children and grand children you shouldn't of voted for Bush/Cheney that's were it all started from.For Romney in wars, right wing radicals / war mongers
seeing that bush and cheney have been out of office for 4 years and not running for anything and have nothing to do with this election.would it be possible to actualy discuss the actual people running for office. Or is the blame bush and call romney names thing all you have.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#786918 Oct 28, 2012
RETIRED LT. COL.: MY SOURCES SAY OBAMA WAS IN THE ROOM WATCHING BENGHAZI ATTACK HAPPEN

Retired Army Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer said Saturday he has sources saying President Barack Obama was in the room at the White House watching the assault on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya unfold.

Two unarmed U.S. drones were dispatched to the consulate and recorded the final hours of the attack, which killed U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens and three other Americans.

“This was in the middle of the business day in Washington, so everybody at the White House, CIA, Pentagon, everybody was watching this go down,” Shaffer said on Fox News’“Justice with Judge Jeanine.”“According to my sources, yes,[Obama] was one of those in the White House Situation Room in real-time watching this.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/retired-lt-co...

Mark Levin goes nuclear: This is a grand cover-up because Obama refused to do his duty as the C-in-C

http://www.therightscoop.com/mark-levin-goes-...
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#786919 Oct 28, 2012
The Democrats won because many white(repuclican white) folks didnt vote. NOT THIS TIME ! Obamas allmost pathetic history ! HE WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED AS THE WORST...MOST UNQUALIFIED PRESIDENT IN AMERICAS HISTORY ! Put that in your pipe and smoke it liberal weirdos ! Because it is True ! Proven time and time again that he is a PUTZ A CLOWN.. A LIAR ! A Muslem ! A SOCIALIST ! A RADICAL . A MUSLEM SYPATHIZER... A FAKE ! A PHONY ! And a FRAUD !
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

#786920 Oct 28, 2012
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
WHEN EVER YOU SEE THE DEMOCRATS LOGO (THE JACKASS).....THEY SURE HIT THAT ONE RIGHT ON THE DAMN MONEY! OBAMA IS THAT JACKASS YOU SEE!! And all his followers supporters and backers are all his little Jack Asses !!
Hey , little shooter have you heard some of the crap coming from the republicans. Romney said in Ohio Chryisler is moving out of the country. That's wrong their Adding jobs in Detroit and Ohio+ Richard Mourdock said if you get raped and become pregnant that is a bless from god whoa!!Mr Lawrence his republican party is full of right wing radicals and war monger! col. Powell said pretty much the same thing!!Get out a little it's all over the news and radio.
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#786921 Oct 28, 2012
uh O ..... hows come dat Barry an his goons can bad mouth President Bush ova Water Boarding, an telling his muslim brothus an sistas dat he has out lawed da practice in his " Apology Tour "... seems dat Barry will be slapped upside da head wid dat Water Board Lie, dat Barry has no problem jibbing an jiving outta both sides of his butt....
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

#786922 Oct 28, 2012
Gun For Sale wrote:
GOP still trying to cover up the voter fraud nomination of Mitt Romney
http://youtu.be/o0pXzK4HbPQ
The truth is Romney decided he couldn't win fair and square. So he figured,why not take sum of my money in buy some flyers with the wrong dates. Pay a republican based call center to call people to send more LIES.
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

#786924 Oct 28, 2012
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
The Democrats won because many white(repuclican white) folks didnt vote. NOT THIS TIME ! Obamas allmost pathetic history ! HE WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED AS THE WORST...MOST UNQUALIFIED PRESIDENT IN AMERICAS HISTORY ! Put that in your pipe and smoke it liberal weirdos ! Because it is True ! Proven time and time again that he is a PUTZ A CLOWN.. A LIAR ! A Muslem ! A SOCIALIST ! A RADICAL . A MUSLEM SYPATHIZER... A FAKE ! A PHONY ! And a FRAUD !
I thought it was W. Bush and Cheney!!
Patriot

Denver, CO

#786925 Oct 28, 2012
10/28/2012 - Hurricane Sandy Path and Dynamics&#8207;

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min American Lady 184,824
Abby 2-28-15 45 min Pippa 4
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 69,103
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr red and right 51,391
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 71,553
last post wins! (Apr '13) 5 hr southern belle 507
Ask Amy 2-28-15 6 hr tiredofit 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future