Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#786744 Oct 28, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
But the lifelong conservative -> Democrat <-
and founder of a tea party group in Armstrong County was frustrated because no serious contender had stepped up to challenge U.S. Sen. Bob Casey Jr., D-Pa.
http://articles.mcall.com/2012-08-04/news/mc-...
Comprehend?... MUCH ;-)
A DEMOCRAT all his life until last year. Comprehend????

No contender? How many did he run against in the primary.

Really. Why does he hide that he was a lifelong Democrat?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Newville, PA

#786745 Oct 28, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
A situation in which a government imposes taxes on a particular group of its citizens...
despite the citizens not consenting or having an actual representative deliver
their views when the taxation decision was made.
Read more: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/t/tax_witho...
This act revived the colonial issue of taxation without representation.
The colonies once again demanded that the British government remove the tax on tea. In addition, the dockworkers began refusing to unload the tea from ships.
The Governor of Massachusetts demanded that the tea be unloaded. He also demanded that the people pay the taxes and duty on tea.
http://www.history.com/topics/boston-tea-part...
We elect representatives. Just how uninformed are you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Newville, PA

#786746 Oct 28, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The Porkulus just made things worse.
Obama wanted even more spending in his two budget proposals. At least the Senate Democrats had enough sense to unanimously reject both of them.
You do know Mitt wrote a OpEd to the NYT asking Republicans to pass their own porkulus in December of 2008. You do realize that Republicans had their porkulus plan.

You do realize that nearly every President have utilized porkulus actions to fight recessions.

My God, Carol, you certainly know this right? If so, why are you lyng?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Newville, PA

#786747 Oct 28, 2012
I just saw the State of PA run another add telling people to show their ID when they vote.

Thank you Tom Corbett. The Repulicans in PA continue to cheat to try to win elections.

Republicans in PA elected as Governor the man that personally permitted Jerry Sandusky two years to roam free molesting children.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Tampa, FL

#786748 Oct 28, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I have new respect for you fkace, I tried to compete with your post count yesterday and didn't even come close. Your brand of insanity is truly amazing.
Seems to me like you'd get pressure sores.
Welfare mixed with idiot was never intended to be a career opportunity Realtime, sadly it's the best you can do...
-
For every good reason you lie Realtime, Florida has a better reason to tell the truth...
-
What is obama hiding?
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why are you a life long loser?
-
It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#786750 Oct 28, 2012
Ansar al-Sharia is a powerful local group of Islamisist militants who were instrumental in toppling Gaddafi from power during the Libyan revolution. The Benghazi government relies on members of this group to assist with the management of security within the city and surrounding area.

Ansar al-Sharia has a crest which is displayed on it's trucks many of which are outfitted with machine guns.

Ansar-al Sharia tweeted responsibility for the attack on the American consulate and CIA base within two hours of the first gunshots. The local residents, neighbors to the consulate and the Libyan (BMG) security employees are stating in interviews with Arab language newspapers that the attack(s) were the work of Ansar al-Sharia.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

#786751 Oct 28, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Do all of you loony left wingers make sht up as you go along?
Yes, they do!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

#786752 Oct 28, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
just think of what that poor women has to look at in the morning.
Don and Mitt.
Better to look at them, than a piece of dog shit like you every morning.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#786753 Oct 28, 2012
Obama is the #1 security threat to Ameican . .

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#786754 Oct 28, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what I think, other than that I oppose dementia.
Translation:

Nobody cares what I come out with, except my fellow Moobats, because I am demented.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

#786755 Oct 28, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
my day is done. and at your expense! who could ask for less?
Your day is done? You don't do much, do ya? Under Obama Care, all your expense paid for. Easy job, if you want to get paid for being a lazy smart ass all your life.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#786756 Oct 28, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people who toss around the epithet of "anti-American" are uninformed partisan chuckleheads - and it is THEY who have the most claim to it.
There are left wing idiots - many followers of Chris Matthews and his uber-leftist MSNBC network - who believe all conservatives are racists, and that many are as dangerous to the U.S. as radical Islamists.

Political bigotry is just as prevalent among liberals as it is any other segment of our society.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

#786757 Oct 28, 2012
Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
You Republican idiots re-elected Bush after the faulty intelligence regarding WMD of his regime led to THOUSANDS of American deaths in Iraq. How well does Bush sleep? How well do you idiots that re-elected him sleep?
We sleep like little Angels. Thanks for asking.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#786758 Oct 28, 2012
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they do!!
If anyone needs evidence liberals make stuff up, just look at what the White House did to coverup 911-Obama. Obama, Hillary Clinton, Rice & others on the left all lied and said this was due to a video on frikking Youtube. How lame are they?

The morons were hoping it would not come out until after the election. This not only demonstrates how the left lies to the American people, it is a shining, mind blowing example of how arrogant and ignorant the left is, even Obama the 911 Wimp who left our people to be murdered just so he could keep up his lie/front that Al Queda is impotent.

This is a major wake up call about Obama failing us on yet another important issue.
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

#786759 Oct 28, 2012
RealDave wrote:
How dumb are Republicans?
Their Senate candidate in PA says he is a lifelong conservative.
He was a Democrat all his life until last year.
He finally woke up saw the light!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#786760 Oct 28, 2012
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS wrote:
<quoted text>
We sleep like little Angels. Thanks for asking.
LOL! Ghost forgot to ask how Obama sleeps knowing he aided the murderers of our ambassador and four other merican patriots.

Obama is an accessory to murder, no ifs ands or buts.

“The Great Gatsby has arrived”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#786761 Oct 28, 2012
LOL (Waxman)

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#786762 Oct 28, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is ;absolute bull sh8t and you know it
shame on you liberals with the stream of lies!!
GWB tried 12 time to stop the GSEs,and Mortgage
Collapse? Who blocked it every time? Why the
Lying (Frank) Liberal Scum bags!!
Lie,and lie,and try to con people
desperate suckers!! a la Libya!!
Try all you may, but the World's press and Economic experts says otherwise. No one takes notice of a ignorant tea baggers rants, its all about forgeting what Republicans do in power. The damage to American reputation abroad and damage to the world economy. Starting with Reagan finishing with Bush. That was the start of it all. The only one with Romnesia is Mitt himself and his followers hoping that the rest will be the same

American's remember the Iran Contra, proping up the Shar of Iran, Watergate, Arming Saddam in Iraq , then bombing the crap out of him, Arming the Taliban with Reagan who inviting them to the whitehouse only to go to war with them later & finally the show stopper Bush and his war of lies and blowing up the world economy.
America remembers Republicans in power, Obama 2012
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#786763 Oct 28, 2012
We have had presidents make many sacrifices for our people.

Now with Obama, we have a president that sacrifices others lives for his selfish ambitions.

Welcome to the new Democrat Party.
Our Next President

Southbury, CT

#786764 Oct 28, 2012
Barack Obama, Our Next President!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min OzRitz 49,304
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 46 min festivus infidel 68,906
Ask Amy 12-23 1 hr Mister Tonka 14
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 98,869
Chicago Pizza Blows 1 hr Donald Trump 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Jacques Ottawa 182,017
20-year-old dies after fall from window in Chicago 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:21AM
Fantasy Football 2015 Awards
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
What Can Bears Do to Get Back into Playoff Hunt?
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports