President Obama and Hillary Clinton are the liars and you know it.<quoted text>
For almost two weeks both repeatedly told us that the attack on the consulate in Benghazi was a spontaneous response to an anti-Muslim video posted on YouTube.
"This process began early on, as Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, on September 12th and 14th, linked the anti-Islam video “Innocence of Muslims” to the attack ...
U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice appeared on five different Sunday news shows September 16th and told the nation that “the best information and the best assessment we have today is that in fact this was not a preplanned, premeditated attack…that it was a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired in Cairo as a consequence of the video[.]...
Obama himself referenced it during an appearance on the David Letterman Show September 18th, when he claimed that an “extremely offensive video” was used as “an excuse to attack a variety of our embassies, including the one, the consulate in Libya....
President Obama ... was still blaming the video in an interview with Univision on the 20th as “something that is used as excuse by some to carry out inexcusable violent acts on westerners or Americans.”
On the 24th, in an appearance on “The View” the president began to change his story, when he revealed that, based on the kind of weaponry used, the “ongoing assault ... wasn’t just a mob action.”
Yet all of one day later, the president gave a a speech to the UN General Assembly where he again linked the attack with the video and the right of free speech.“There are no words that excuse the killing of innocents. There is no video that justifies an attack on an embassy.” It should also be noted that while much of this evolution was occurring, the administration had already spent $70,000 on a Pakistani ad campaign, starring the president and Mrs. Clinton, denouncing that video. Those ads began airing on September 20th...."
Más en Univision.com : http://foro.univision.com/t5/Cubanos-en-Miami... ”
For almost TWO WEEKS Obama and company pushed the "demonstration gone wild" story IN SPITE OF the fact that...
"... It is now known that during the attack, the State Department’s Operations Center communicated directly with the White House Situation Room, providing minute-by-minute updates of the incident as it was unfolding. These emails also provided on-scene assessments that the assault on the consulate was not a civil disturbance but a coordinated act of terrorism.
.... On the 11th of September, at 9:40 PM in Benghazi, the assault opened with heavy machine gun and RPG fire.... Within minutes, security officers at the consulate had communicated with both the American Embassy in Tripoli and the State Department in Washington, DC, advising that they were under attack.
Twenty minutes later, in Washington, the State Department Operations Center communicated by email to the White House Situation Room. It was 4:05 PM. In a Sensitive But Unclassified (SBU) message with the subject line “U.S. Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi Under Attack," this email reported that the consulate in Benghazi was under fire and further amplified that “…approximately 20 armed people fired shots; explosions have been heard as well."
By dawn, the terrorists concluded their attack and melted back into the city. The survivors then gathered their wounded and convoyed to the Benghazi airport. They were extracted by two flights and transported to the American Embassy in Tripoli.
In Tripoli, debriefing began at once. On 12 September, the CIA station chief cabled a summary of the incident, clearly stipulating that it was a terrorist assault....."