Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#786637 Oct 28, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Fox News, a real news source, where the Benghazi disaster is being covered.
Did Obama Refuse To Aid Our Men In Benghazi?
Sunday, October 28, 2012
Red State ^| October 27, 2012 | streiff
In the month and a half since our consulate in Benghazi was sacked and our ambassador and three other staffers killed the Obama regime is no closer to presenting a coherent, truthful narrative of what happened before, during, and after the incident than it was when it uttered its first deliberate lies and misdirections on September 12. Right now we are being treated to the vision of the highest level of the ongoing criminal enterprise that governs us playing the equivalent of a game of musical chairs.
To be honest, I'm more interested in the health of the economy and the future of the nation than in your sensationalizing the tragic attack on the consulate. Investigations are under way, and the facts of who failed when and where are being assembled. Before that time, you are wishing and hoping that men's deaths can be used for your personal partisan gains and you/FOX don't have the moral or ethical strength of character or decency to even try to hide your glee that this happened at the onset of an election. None of your armchair rants and speculation honors the memory or service of the men who died.
Morons4Mitt

Russellville, KY

#786638 Oct 28, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Without equity firms failing business would fail and all the workers would lose their jobs. Equity investments promote turnarounds for companies in trouble.
Kenyan commie occupier scum like you think money grows on trees and have a juvenile cartoon image of economics. The Kenyan's communist coup is an abject failure. What more proof is needed?
WASHINGTON -- On Tuesday, officials from Bain Capital-owned Sensata Technologies threatened to shut down its north-central Illinois plant "immediately and indefinitely" if those protesting the offshoring of the facility's jobs entered the plant in an act of civil disobedience again, according to local city officials.

The plant in Freeport, Ill., which is already scheduled to close at the end of the year, has become an embarrassing campaign issue for GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney. The factory's 170 jobs are being relocated to China. Activists and workers have called on Romney to use his influence with Bain to halt the offshoring.
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

#786641 Oct 28, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a comedian?
Do you know how mitt earned his money?
Well, it isn't like how you get yours, that is for sure.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#786642 Oct 28, 2012
<quoted text>
Obamacares covers Alzheimer's
Good to know. Hey, Pffred? Does it cover Schizophrenia, too - or do you refuse those meds on principle?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#786643 Oct 28, 2012
<quoted text>
" Madonna drew boos and triggered a walkout by several concertgoers after she touted President Barack Obama on her "MDNA Tour" in New Orleans."

Hahahahahahahaha
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

#786645 Oct 28, 2012
<quoted text>
Well, I guess so, because you would have to be half out of your mind to vote for that man a second time. LOL

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#786646 Oct 28, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He might be a horrible president but's still a father and a husband. You should be ashamed for saying something so vindictive.
It's why we have elections. Vent your frustrations at the polling booth instead.
Clear difference between carol's character and leosanus'.

Carol defends obamas life, leo threatens romneys.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#786647 Oct 28, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>He might be a horrible president but's still a father and a husband. You should be ashamed for saying something so vindictive.

It's why we have elections. Vent your frustrations at the polling booth instead.
Carol, we may disagree on most everything else on this Board. However, I SO appreciate your posting here. Thanks for standing up for what is right and moral. You've renewed my faith in humankind. Kudos

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#786648 Oct 28, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
" Madonna drew boos and triggered a walkout by several concertgoers after she touted President Barack Obama on her "MDNA Tour" in New Orleans."
Hahahahahahahaha
Same thing happened here in Houston.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#786649 Oct 28, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Medics from SW are posting they are arriving on East coast to offer assistance. Prayers with residents there.
They are telling the same people to get out here. These people in low lying areas need to get a clue. Not just here but country wide ,the government and insurance companies, I think they need to tell these people look you can build back here if you want but you are on your own. No help, no aid, no money.
fred

Milford, CT

#786650 Oct 28, 2012
Morons4Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>WASHINGTON -- On Tuesday, officials from Bain Capital-owned Sensata Technologies threatened to shut down its north-central Illinois plant "immediately and indefinitely" if those protesting the offshoring of the facility's jobs entered the plant in an act of civil disobedience again, according to local city officials.
The plant in Freeport, Ill., which is already scheduled to close at the end of the year, has become an embarrassing campaign issue for GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney. The factory's 170 jobs are being relocated to China. Activists and workers have called on Romney to use his influence with Bain to halt the offshoring.
So what? Who cares?

Maybe if Ill wasn't a corrupt liberal hellhole for business the jobs wouldn't be sent overseas? If not Bain Capital, then who would save Sensata?
GOD IS 4 THE REPUBLICANS

Woodbridge, VA

#786651 Oct 28, 2012
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
God Will not let OBAMA WIN ! He just delivere HURRICANE SANDY ! Gonna fix you LIBERAL NUT JOBS RITE UP ! Hang on ! Hahahaha ! Dont worry ... CROWbama got your back!(Yeah rite)! Hahahaha !
I prayed to God to choose the right man for the job, and it looks like he made up his mind. LOL

THE ONLY ONE THAT REALLY CARES AND HAS YOUR BACK IS GOD.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#786652 Oct 28, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, right!?
That's almost as bad as expecting fiscal responsibility from the party that survives on pissing money away on people who'll never pay it back.
Lord man, how old are you? FOX demographic? Surely not the Limbaugh demo?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#786653 Oct 28, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahaha
Yeah, what sort of a fruitcake spends 75 buck$ to see a lefty wing peta style chica and then boo's and walks out when she says something predictable?

Sounds like something your dumbazz would do!

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#786654 Oct 28, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, we may disagree on most everything else on this Board. However, I SO appreciate your posting here. Thanks for standing up for what is right and moral. You've renewed my faith in humankind. Kudos
100% agree.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#786655 Oct 28, 2012
Countdown to election day...
Only 10 days.
fred

Milford, CT

#786657 Oct 28, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
To be honest, I'm more interested in the health of the economy and the future of the nation than in your sensationalizing the tragic attack on the consulate. Investigations are under way, and the facts of who failed when and where are being assembled. Before that time, you are wishing and hoping that men's deaths can be used for your personal partisan gains and you/FOX don't have the moral or ethical strength of character or decency to even try to hide your glee that this happened at the onset of an election. None of your armchair rants and speculation honors the memory or service of the men who died.
Earth to Kenyan commie occupier scum, let this sink in. The callous Kenyan left the men to die in a terrorist attack, flew off to party with Beyonce in Vegas then lied about the video being the cause because the 9/11 atack undermined his campaign narrative.

The Kenyan has committed an immense crime against America

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#786658 Oct 28, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Lord man, how old are you? FOX demographic? Surely not the Limbaugh demo?
Excuses are already being prepared to explain Obama getting tossed out of the White House on his Marxist communist ass. There's a headline today saying the coming storm in the northeast will cause Obama to lose the election.
What excuse are you working on these days?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#786659 Oct 28, 2012
The Des Moines Register's Practical Joke

This Romney endorsement editorial, if you actually bother to read it, is little more than a practical joke. First of all, it has all the hallmarks of having been ordered by the publisher over the objections of the editorial board. Normally, a sentence like "the Registerís editorial board, as it should, had a vigorous debate over this endorsement," translated into blunt English means: "Our idiot publisher forced this tripe down our throats, and we're counting on you the more knowledgeable readers to understand this."

The argument, such as it is, is as substanceless as meringue. Mitt Romney could "forge compromises with Congress" to get the economy rolling again? The first part of that might actually be true, but only because the Democrats in Congress aren't nearly as ideologically hidebound and politically obstreperous as their GOP counterparts.

But the second part, fixing the economy, creating jobs, tackling the deficit? Romney has been ridiculously vague on all these things. The editorial doesn't so much as gesture in that direction. And then bam, the editorial ends. Just when you think it might start mounting such "arguments," it ends. I actually hit the refresh button three times, as I couldn't believe the entire editorial had loaded properly. It's as Potemkin Village-ish a piece of journalistic writing as I've seen in a long time.

Sadly, it probably will make a small difference, although I'm sure the politically inside elite out in Iowa is laughing about this morning. Most polls indicate that Obama has a couple of points to spare in the state. We'll see. You can ask Hillary Clinton how much good the DMR did her in January 2008.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/10...
Lincoln Duncan

Griffin, GA

#786660 Oct 28, 2012
<quoted text>
I saw that! Bob Schieffer should have pushed him more. He has been on MTP more than anyone, Face the Nation too, he thinks it makes him relevant
fred seems a troll while carol self absorbed, am I close?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Rogue Scholar 05 182,037
At least 3 wounded in Chicago shootings 32 min reality is a crutch 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 59 min mdbuilder 49,306
Santa Claus delayed in Chicago after getting th... 4 hr ChicagOpinion 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr ChicagOpinion 98,871
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 hr J RULES 71,188
Chicago Pizza Blows 12 hr joey 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance