Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
728,661 - 728,680 of 1,079,014 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Anonymous

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Tonight you are mine at last, Carol. The embrace you fought to avoid will occur at last... perhaps if you had resisted more convincingly I, Don Juan d' Castillo la Paz would have believed you but what can you expect after our first embrace?
Anonymous

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Don Juan grabs carol's silky black hair and presses her lips to his... you love me, carol, everyone can see this. Do not struggle it will only serve to increase Don Juan's ardor...
Anonymous

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

How was I to know that was your cat, carol? What sort of woman types with a cat on her head?
Anonymous

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Kink-y...
Anonymous

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

In any event I hope she did not scratch you too badly?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

27 October 2012
How many fighters attacked Stevensí compound? Up to 150. All on video, all seen by witness, all viewed by WH from drones.
And the fraud begins. Ohio democrats show up to polls with van loads of non English speaking Somalis

http://truthandcommonsense.com/
Anonymous

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

I am summoned, my darling. I will be back in a moment to consummate our love. Mine for your nether regions, and yours for my blade d'Sevilla!
Anonymous

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

It was no sin, carol, for you to wantonly "Play the Bishop's Pipe." He is a good man and handsome in his way... if you overlook the hump... I forgive you.
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

I can't wait till the election is over! When flim-flam man and boy Ryan go home.Don't worry you righties, he still has his old job outsourcing American jobs! I know all you righties on this forum,judge every thing against Obama by posting spam ,clueless etc.Pull you head out of your a**, you might be ably to read the posts people put on hear. It,s the same thing every 4 years, you guys are clueless ,switch things up, lie .Some of you lovely republicans don't think about their side ,they think about the good people in America. They vote for the right person in office. Democrat/ Independent or their party.So for all you people that reply, Thanks lmao.
Anonymous

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

I, Don Juan d' Castillo la Paz, shall make an honest woman of you, carol, and I will slay anyone who speaks against you, though you certainly did work cheaply. It is I, my sweet, and you cannot resist forever for never have you known a dark man like Don Juan.
Anonymous

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Carol? Carol? It is late, my love, I know, but you have waited so long for this, surely you will persevere?
Anonymous

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

There is no god, carol, only love. This may be our last chance, chiquita, come to me now. I have kept this vigil for so long and my body aches for yours. No, it is not the rheumatism, this is love my sweet. As you seek to embrace me so does Don Juan seek to... reciprocate, if you take my meaning, dearest?
Anonymous

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Don Juan d' Castillo la Paz hols his dearest in his arms and slides her dress over her narrow shoulders revealing her small naked breasts and tiny waist. Another push and her dress falls over her womanly hips onto the tiled floor. Carol stands naked before Don Juan and he drinks her in with his black, black eyes. "I love you, my darling. Here, here is the proof!"
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
27 October 2012
How many fighters attacked Stevensí compound? Up to 150. All on video, all seen by witness, all viewed by WH from drones.
And the fraud begins. Ohio democrats show up to polls with van loads of non English speaking Somalis
http://truthandcommonsense.com/
So, what happened to this "Obama supporters" did anyone turned them away? Reported?
Anonymous

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Is it merely the time zone difference or does your heart still belong to another? I forgive you.. again... but I will still have you tonight. Still sip at the red lips which glisten in the firelight like coals, the tiny hard nipples which poke Don Juan in the chest like... breast knives? Don Juan drops to his knees and buries his tongue in the long dark hair at your belly. Love me, carol, tonight of all nights, be a woman in the darkness of a tortured man's soul he dedicates to you.
Anonymous

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

(Don Juan takes carol by her luxuriant hair, pulls her head up and slaps her ferociously, "Wake up! Wake up I tell you!"
Anonymous

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Don Juan places the head of the "Clabo d' Christo against carol's magically restored maidenhead and he pushes through it. A riot of blood and mucus flows out to make room for the Great Blade d' Campia Nuestro la Puerto, and Don Juan makes a woman at last of the creature of darkness he loves. She screams in pain and joy and digs her long blood-red nails into his behind and Don Juan penetrates to the full depth of his manhood as carol's mind dissolves in stars and diamonds... it is magic, you see... you are drawn inexorably to Don Juan, and the more you struggle, carol, the deeper inside you he becomes.
Anonymous

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Don Juan begins to move inside of carol , and he can feel the folds of her vagina constrict against his thick, swollen member. He withdraws his sword until just the head lies within the convoluted ring of muscle at her jade gate and then slides into her more deeply than before. More deeply than any of the many men before and she realizes she's screaming now... "Yes! yes! yes!" It's true Carol, you are once more... a woman.
Anonymous

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

You must not try and think with your brain, carol, when your belly cries out for Don Juan's sword to pierce you more deeply each thrust. Yield... YIELD!!!
Anonymous

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Carol, your heart will surely burst if you do not respond so you finally do... your toes curl and grasp at the cotton sheets and your chin digs down into Don Juan's shoulder and you pant like a child, peeing a little, out of control and, somewhere in the explosion of stars and lights you realize you are crying... not because you are sad, carol, because you are finally, deeply happy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 9:06PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000