Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Anonymous

Spain

#786383 Oct 27, 2012
Carol? Carol? It is late, my love, I know, but you have waited so long for this, surely you will persevere?
Anonymous

Spain

#786384 Oct 27, 2012
There is no god, carol, only love. This may be our last chance, chiquita, come to me now. I have kept this vigil for so long and my body aches for yours. No, it is not the rheumatism, this is love my sweet. As you seek to embrace me so does Don Juan seek to... reciprocate, if you take my meaning, dearest?
Anonymous

Spain

#786385 Oct 27, 2012
Don Juan d' Castillo la Paz hols his dearest in his arms and slides her dress over her narrow shoulders revealing her small naked breasts and tiny waist. Another push and her dress falls over her womanly hips onto the tiled floor. Carol stands naked before Don Juan and he drinks her in with his black, black eyes. "I love you, my darling. Here, here is the proof!"
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#786386 Oct 27, 2012
American Lady wrote:
27 October 2012
How many fighters attacked Stevensí compound? Up to 150. All on video, all seen by witness, all viewed by WH from drones.
And the fraud begins. Ohio democrats show up to polls with van loads of non English speaking Somalis
http://truthandcommonsense.com/
So, what happened to this "Obama supporters" did anyone turned them away? Reported?
Anonymous

Spain

#786387 Oct 27, 2012
Is it merely the time zone difference or does your heart still belong to another? I forgive you.. again... but I will still have you tonight. Still sip at the red lips which glisten in the firelight like coals, the tiny hard nipples which poke Don Juan in the chest like... breast knives? Don Juan drops to his knees and buries his tongue in the long dark hair at your belly. Love me, carol, tonight of all nights, be a woman in the darkness of a tortured man's soul he dedicates to you.
Anonymous

Spain

#786388 Oct 27, 2012
(Don Juan takes carol by her luxuriant hair, pulls her head up and slaps her ferociously, "Wake up! Wake up I tell you!"
Anonymous

Spain

#786390 Oct 27, 2012
Don Juan places the head of the "Clabo d' Christo against carol's magically restored maidenhead and he pushes through it. A riot of blood and mucus flows out to make room for the Great Blade d' Campia Nuestro la Puerto, and Don Juan makes a woman at last of the creature of darkness he loves. She screams in pain and joy and digs her long blood-red nails into his behind and Don Juan penetrates to the full depth of his manhood as carol's mind dissolves in stars and diamonds... it is magic, you see... you are drawn inexorably to Don Juan, and the more you struggle, carol, the deeper inside you he becomes.
Anonymous

Spain

#786391 Oct 27, 2012
Don Juan begins to move inside of carol , and he can feel the folds of her vagina constrict against his thick, swollen member. He withdraws his sword until just the head lies within the convoluted ring of muscle at her jade gate and then slides into her more deeply than before. More deeply than any of the many men before and she realizes she's screaming now... "Yes! yes! yes!" It's true Carol, you are once more... a woman.
Anonymous

Spain

#786392 Oct 27, 2012
You must not try and think with your brain, carol, when your belly cries out for Don Juan's sword to pierce you more deeply each thrust. Yield... YIELD!!!
Anonymous

Spain

#786393 Oct 27, 2012
Carol, your heart will surely burst if you do not respond so you finally do... your toes curl and grasp at the cotton sheets and your chin digs down into Don Juan's shoulder and you pant like a child, peeing a little, out of control and, somewhere in the explosion of stars and lights you realize you are crying... not because you are sad, carol, because you are finally, deeply happy.
Anonymous

Spain

#786394 Oct 27, 2012
And then, carol, you realize Don Juan d' Castillo la Paz is shooting into you. You feel his muscled back tighten and hear his sweet breath in your ear, "This one is for you, carol. This one's for you." and then you realize you are beginning to come again and this time it's a thousand times more intense than the first time. As you drift into unconsciousness you scream, "Noooooooooooooo!!!! "
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

#786397 Oct 27, 2012
redwhiteblue01 wrote:
I can't wait till the election is over! When flim-flam man and boy Ryan go home.Don't worry you righties, he still has his old job outsourcing American jobs! I know all you righties on this forum,judge every thing against Obama by posting spam ,clueless etc.Pull you head out of your a**, you might be ably to read the posts people put on hear. It,s the same thing every 4 years, you guys are clueless ,switch things up, lie .Some of you lovely republicans don't think about their side ,they think about the good people in America. They vote for the right person in office. Democrat/ Independent or their party.So for all you people that repl
y, Thanks lmao.
Thanks for the comments guys. Now everyone knows when they read this, that some of these righties are drinking to much of Romneys' kool-ade or some of Rushes oxycotins. go figure
Anonymous

Spain

#786399 Oct 27, 2012
Why would you worship a two thousand year old man, carol, when you can have a living man moving inside of you again after all this time?
Anonymous

Spain

#786400 Oct 27, 2012
baseball trivia wrote:
Who has hit the most homerun balls?Answer: Barry Bonds.Who has the most hit balls? Answer: Pete Rose Who has been hit in the chin with the most balls? Answer:dem of Chicago
And yet... and yet, you know she loves me. It confuses you, it angers you, drives you to distraction, but, in the end, she is mine. a woman needs love, chimaco, not a lap dog.
Anonymous

Spain

#786401 Oct 27, 2012
She can no more control her heart than you can your bowels. It's just life.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#786402 Oct 27, 2012
Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson On Racism In The Republican Party

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Anonymous

Spain

#786403 Oct 27, 2012
Make her laugh, and you can make her do anything. trust me on this one.
Anonymous

Spain

#786406 Oct 27, 2012
mmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>your mumbling take the slong out.
It is out, chimaco, and it is slick and wet with your woman's love. so what happens now, eh?
Anonymous

Spain

#786408 Oct 27, 2012
Can't you see what's coming?
Anonymous

Spain

#786409 Oct 27, 2012
Three quarters of a million posts... and it all comes down to this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,323
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 27 min Eric 70,062
Hanover Park Teen Charged In Weekend Stabbing (Jun '09) 36 min rip dynce 45
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 50 min grave digger 54,520
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr sst 47,491
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 1 hr El oh El 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 50,614
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr David 98,501
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]