Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#786478 Oct 28, 2012
RapidOgraph22 wrote:
What a bunch of dumb racists. Every comment is some incoherent babble having to do with the president's skin color. It is the bigots who shouldn't be allowed to vote. Is there an ID that proves you have a brain?
Bad things come in a variety of packages. Obama is a pompous, narcissistic progressive who happens to be black. His aversion to successful white people, however, is explainable only BECAUSE he's black.
Morons4Mitt

Russellville, KY

#786479 Oct 28, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
the only way the government can "create jobs" is to hire more government employees.....which will further depress the economy....
Lets see what Mitt and the Repubs have done for the American workers: Do you think four years of this shit will help America get jobs? Dumbass Repubs!!!!

Only a Repub can believe Romney wants jobs for America when the company that he still holds 51% of the stock in can do this to Americans.
WASHINGTON -- On Tuesday, officials from Bain Capital-owned Sensata Technologies threatened to shut down its north-central Illinois plant "immediately and indefinitely" if those protesting the offshoring of the facility's jobs entered the plant in an act of civil disobedience again, according to local city officials.
The plant in Freeport, Ill., which is already scheduled to close at the end of the year, has become an embarrassing campaign issue for GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney. The factory's 170 jobs are being relocated to China. Activists and workers have called on Romney to use his influence with Bain to halt the offshoring.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
fred

Milford, CT

#786480 Oct 28, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's talking nitwit, I use actual research to refute the bald-faced lies you constantly come up with on your posts.
Yes. Pierre's library is up his a@@.

#BENGHAZI:“The stunning part of the story is that Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty killed 60 of the attacking force. Once the compound was overrun, the attackers were incensed to discover that just two men had inflicted so much death and destruction.” Just think how much could have been accomplished if they’d had the support of their Commander-in-Chief.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#786481 Oct 28, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Bill Maher's Mitt Romney Warning:'When You Elect Mitt You're Electing Every Right-Wing Nut He's Pandered To In The Last 10 Years'
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/27/bill...
What is obama hiding?
-
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice or a rape crisis center, if obama releases his sealed records..
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why is obama losing?
-
Why are you a dummy?
-
It's the culture...
S-N-A-F-U

Sierra Vista, AZ

#786482 Oct 28, 2012
GALLUP -- O'BLUNDER HAS DROPPED 7 POINTS IN 3 DAYS.....

This looks like a reenactment of the Carter-Reagan race in 1980. Carter led Reagan right up to the final days of the election. Reagan went on to win by a land-slide....

Is it Sayonara boo-boo for the empty suit, hmmm?

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/gallup-obamas...
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#786483 Oct 28, 2012
Morons4Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>

Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
all "tax breaks" should be eliminated, regardless of their nature...

and there is no "tax deduction" for moving jobs abroad.....

just more Obama lies.....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#786484 Oct 28, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>What is obama hiding?
-
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice or a rape crisis center, if obama releases his sealed records..
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why is obama losing?
-
Why are you a dummy?
-
It's the culture...
Trump doesn't have $5 million.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#786485 Oct 28, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Pierre's library is up his a@@.
#BENGHAZI:“The stunning part of the story is that Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty killed 60 of the attacking force. Once the compound was overrun, the attackers were incensed to discover that just two men had inflicted so much death and destruction.” Just think how much could have been accomplished if they’d had the support of their Commander-in-Chief.
we also need to assess some blame on senior military leaders who obeyed an immoral order from Obama....and continue to protect his ass instead of resigning in protest....these men are a disgrace to their uniforms...
Anonymous

Petersburg, VA

#786486 Oct 28, 2012
America is Not the Same wrote:
It' s a typical Liberal Obama stand
When all else fails blame someone else.
Obama is a narcissist and a egomaniac and will not take responsibly for his incompetence
Typical Chicago thug tactic
correct
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#786487 Oct 28, 2012
Fact Check: Tax break for shipping jobs overseas? Well, sort of

Technically, companies can claim a deduction for the costs associated with moving jobs overseas.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/04/fa...

And then a whole bunch of: but, but, and but.
fred

Milford, CT

#786488 Oct 28, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>I AGREE asslooter,,,Call the conservative hotline: 1-800-WHINE.
GOP
G---- GLUTTONOUS
O----- OLD
P---- PIGS
Tax cuts? Gee, why doesn't the Kenyan just agree to extend the Bush Tax rates? duh

White House considers idea of new tax cut
Sunday, October 28, 2012
Philadelphia Inquirer ^| October 28, 2012 | By Zachary A. Goldfarb

The White House is weighing the idea of a tax cut that it believes would lift Americans' take-home pay and boost a still-struggling economy, according to people familiar with the administration's thinking. Obama administration officials have concluded that the economy, while improved, is still fragile enough that it may need another bout of stimulus.
fred

Milford, CT

#786490 Oct 28, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
we also need to assess some blame on senior military leaders who obeyed an immoral order from Obama....and continue to protect his ass instead of resigning in protest....these men are a disgrace to their uniforms...
Well..there's a story brewing that the general and admiral in the "chain of command" were relieved of duty presumably for refusing to stand down. This would be huge.

October 27, 2012
Has General Ham Been Fired?
Mike Johnson

Has General Carter F. Ham, commander of U.S. Africa Command, been fired for defying Leon Panetta on Benghazi?

Glenn Reynolds, the Instapundit, ran a piece Saturday afternoon titled "Interesting Rumor Concerning General Carter Ham and Stand Down Order." This piece is presented as a rumor. It suggests that General Ham was told to stand down from sending aid to Benghazi, that General Ham on his own decided to proceed, and that he was then relieved of his command.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/10/h...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#786491 Oct 28, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's talking nitwit, I use actual research to refute the bald-faced lies you constantly come up with on your posts.
baaawwwaaahhhh!!

Really Moonbat? I see your "actual" research in your previos post was gleened from "Thingprogress"

http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2012/09/07/8...

That website has as much credibility as you do, which is ZERO.

That website posts lies all the time, moron.

You are a liar and an idiot, as severe idiot.

baaawwwaaahhhh!!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#786492 Oct 28, 2012
Juan d Castillo wrote:
<quoted text>
You creature of darkness, begone! BEGONE I say! This is is no rape, this is LOVE!
Tell it to the judge, Juan. For now, women have the right to say "NO!" to your 'love'.
But if the GOP succeeds in redefining the term, it'll be all to the good for you, then, won't it?

Stop stalking Carol. She's showing a distinct lack of interest anyway.

:)

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#786493 Oct 28, 2012
F---foolish
R---rhetoric
E---embellishing
D---dishonesty
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#786494 Oct 28, 2012
jimmy steele wrote:
<quoted text>key word elect not vote for,even bill knows it's over
I thought it was pander.

So elect Mitt. But which one will you get? Not the one who HAD to pander to right wing nuts.

Some pundits are already talking about the 'Romney stimulus'.
endtime

AOL

#786495 Oct 28, 2012

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

&fe ature=plcp

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#786496 Oct 28, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
baaawwwaaahhhh!!
Really Moonbat? I see your "actual" research in your previos post was gleened from "Thingprogress"
http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2012/09/07/8...
That website has as much credibility as you do, which is ZERO.
That website posts lies all the time, moron.
You are a liar and an idiot, as severe idiot.
baaawwwaaahhhh!!
In 24 hours go out and sit by the creek... I got something for you from us Democrats in Florida...Hope you can't swim....
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#786497 Oct 28, 2012
Some scumbag Democrat stole a Romney sign from my front yard last evening.

To think the Democrats present themselves as the party of tollerance is laughable.

They are nothing more than NAZIs.

I guess I now have to get the sign stored in my garage and put that up, as I knew some lowlife Democrat would do this.

Democrats, the party of the criminal mind, hate, no tollerance.

Save our patriots & ambassadors.

Vote Romney/Ryan 2012!
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#786498 Oct 28, 2012
Des Moines Register endorses President Romney.....first Republican candidate in 40 years.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,798
Pierre de Coubertin And Emancipation Proclamation (Jun '12) 26 min fukuda 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 180,954
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 70,627
My true thoughts about this song. 3 hr WhyNotLookAtHer 3
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 3 hr TheyfuckUsAll 5
World's Best Photo Art 5 hr Long Time Fan 5
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago