Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,427)

Showing posts 728,521 - 728,540 of1,033,786
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the economy, stupid?
Better than it was the last tie we had a Republican President.

Oh wait., you likely as f*cking stupid as Romney & think that losing 750,000 jobs a month is better than gaining 160 million jobs a month.

I have some news, That is a over a 900,000 jobs a month IMPROVEMENT.

You & Mitt should really should learn arithmetic.

A 2% growth rate is better than a shrinkage rate of 6%. Here I thought Romney was a business man. I bet he thought that loss was something he could write off.

Under Bush, we lost 1 out of 3 manufacturing jobs. Obama is growing manufacturing jobs.

Face it, this country's economy sucked under Republican leadership.

Why do you want them back in charge?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of jowls, old codge, how many inches is your drooping?
Walmart has a sale on nose hair & ear clippers. You should go get some!
"your drooping"??? You are just such a "codge" that I almost smell a Knock-knock chef in the kitchen. Nobody owns those jowls like Limbaugh, but maybe you're a lady in waiting?

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
I am greatful to Mourdock and Akin for coming out in favor of rape. If they had kept their mouths shut, they may have actually gotten elected.
Meanwhile; have a bowl of Rape-Nuts
http://bigez.smugmug.com/Humor/sharepix/38515... #!i=2174724578&k=B9jq4D6 &lb=1&s=A
This is a diversionary tactic...keeps you from talking about the economy and the Benghazi death fiasco.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Who knew that it was "cool" for teenage girls to offer their virginity to 50 year old men?
How Bout it

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

ilinois wrote:
re-elect Obama, the best choice between the two.
why in the world would anyone want to re-elect a pathetic liar and coward is absolutely beyond comprehension!

Even Dave sees the lie!!!!

David Letterman says he is upset and discouraged that the president is not telling the truth about Mitt Romney and the auto bailout:

"Now, I don't care whether you're Republican or Democrat, you want your president to be telling the truth; you want the contender to be lying. And so what we found out today or soon thereafter that, in fact, the President Obama was not telling the truth about what was excerpted from that op-ed piece. I felt discouraged."

Rachel Maddow replied, "Because the 'Let Detroit go bankrupt' headline you feel like was inappropriate?"

Letterman:

"Well, the fact the President is invoking it and swearing that he was right and that Romney was wrong and I thought, well, he's the president of course he's right. Well, it turned out no, he was taking liberties with that."

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Still fails as rhetorical question which are designed to inform, persuade, or motivate.
You have created a bogus straw man and are attempting to falsely use it to inform.
Actually, the moronic poster Nobama said that exactly what Homer posted.

How was Rush today.

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

<quoted text>
Mourdock supports the rapist to have visitation rights to the babies.
If your daughter was forced by Mourdock to have her rapists baby, would you welcome the rapist to Thanksgiving dinner and say , thanks for the gift from God?
This is a diversionary tactic...keeps you from talking about the economy and the Benghazi death fiasco.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Which Benghazi battle? The one at the consulate that ended quickly (+/- 50 minutes) or the other battle at the mysterious CIA annex which we really don't know much about presently.
You do know of course that the whole sovereign ground chancery thingy only applies to actual US embassies and not far removed CIA outposts right?
Signorella Naval Air Station is at Sicily which is a pretty good distance from Benghazi__if you google Benghazi you'll find a nifty map that can be enlarged to show that part of the Mediterranean and even access satellite-google earth etc.
Doh! The attack last for 7 hours.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

And so it goes wrote:
Who knew that it was "cool" for teenage girls to offer their virginity to 50 year old men?
Leave your daughter out of this, ffuckface.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I might, near as I can tell I get absolutely no return on my state and local tax dollars.
In California we get budget cuts in return for our tax dollars.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Which Benghazi battle? The one at the consulate that ended quickly (+/- 50 minutes) or the other battle at the mysterious CIA annex which we really don't know much about presently.
You do know of course that the whole sovereign ground chancery thingy only applies to actual US embassies and not far removed CIA outposts right?
Signorella Naval Air Station is at Sicily which is a pretty good distance from Benghazi__if you google Benghazi you'll find a nifty map that can be enlarged to show that part of the Mediterranean and even access satellite-google earth etc.
The Situation room was aware of the Annex attack per emails

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

And so it goes wrote:
Dunham is not a teenager, but have you even seen "The Girls"? If you had cable it might be on opposite Hannity. "As soon as I saw the new Obama for America web video starring "Girls" creator Lena Dunham, I knew the right wing would freak out. Dunham jokes about her “first time” and says that you should do it “with a great guy.” But Dunham is talking about voting, not sex.

The cute and witty ad is prime for a conservative backlash because it jokes about sex -- which, of course, means that President Obama has now come for your daughter, as one blogger at RedState wrote breathlessly last night.

I predict conservatives will overreach here and will expose themselves yet again as out-of-touch with young people and women. One of the most effective parts of the ad is that Dunham is making a sex joke, but her language is infused with policies that impact young women. While older men write angry blog posts about their innocent young virginal daughters, the ad will be happily shared among college-aged women.(They must forget, conveniently, that Ronald Reagan made a very similar joke in 1980.)"
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
GALLUP: ROMNEY 51, OBAMA 46. And Obama’s approval down 3 from yesterday to 48. Benghazi fallout?
... the "sleeping giant" is awakening! America has had enough!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

<quoted text>
This Thanksgiving you can thank God for rapists who impregnate their victims. Gods will has occured, hallelujer.
If god ran the universe, a vile beast like you would have never been conceived.
Willis

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Mitt Romney, speaking to a group of more than 200 supporters in hotel in the heart of London , said he is “looking forward” to returning the bust of Winston Churchill to the White House after it was sent back to Great Britain by President Obama.
Willis wrote:
Churchills bust was returned to England.
<quoted text>
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's the other way around; Mitt is dodging endorsing the rapists.

The Rapepublican Party Rape Advisory, Vol. 1:

http://www.eclectablog.com/wp-content/uploads...

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
At least now we understand why the Obama Admin lied about Benghazi. They allowed our people to die.
I'm even more upset about that fact than Lily is about people being raped.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Better than it was the last tie we had a Republican President.
Oh wait., you likely as f*cking stupid as Romney & think that losing 750,000 jobs a month is better than gaining 160 million jobs a month.
I have some news, That is a over a 900,000 jobs a month IMPROVEMENT.
You & Mitt should really should learn arithmetic.
A 2% growth rate is better than a shrinkage rate of 6%. Here I thought Romney was a business man. I bet he thought that loss was something he could write off.
Under Bush, we lost 1 out of 3 manufacturing jobs. Obama is growing manufacturing jobs.
Face it, this country's economy sucked under Republican leadership.
Why do you want them back in charge?
The LEFT doesn't know what net gains mean.

Fact Check will explain it to you-

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you constructing a sentence.
100k+ yearly income
Owns business
2 degrees
Working on doctorate

And still can't get a life. You gonna spend another lonely weekend on topix, son?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You do remind us of a dog chasing his tail.
I am not the Donald.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 728,521 - 728,540 of1,033,786
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 min RJS 7,544
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,996
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 12 min RACE 4,023
Amy 4-17 15 min RACE 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Linktv org 167,417
Abby 4-17 22 min RACE 4
World War O 50 min Washington Blog 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 96,017
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE