Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
728,461 - 728,480 of 1,100,230 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
vote

Terre Haute, IN

#786186 Oct 27, 2012
Obama has to rely on Clinton to help him get reelected... it's funny how 4 years ago Clinton said America has never elected someone who has only actively served 1 year in public office before seeking the Presidency.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#786187 Oct 27, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
HERE, I'll HELP you out!!!!
==========
Representative Barney Frank (D),
Senator Christopher Dodd (D),
Just how stupid do you think the
American people are?
Just what part of no down payment, and no income verification did Messrs Frank and Dodd not comprehend as extremely risky?
http://www.truthandcommonsense.org/
Paul Ryan Warned about Fannie and Freddie in 2000
pResident Obama is still telling us that it was eight years of failed Bush policies that got us into this mess, and because of that terrible time he needs eight years of his own, not four, to get us out of this mess. After all, we don’t want to go back to the failed polices of the past. Really?
In 2000, first term Congressman Paul Ryan co-sponsored a bill, the Housing Finance Regulatory Improvement Act and that ”bill would have limited the assets the toxic twins could hold, increased their capital, added new federal oversight, and removed their credit lines at Treasury.” The bill had only twelve co-sponsors and died in committee.
“In order to maintain double-digit growth,” noted Mr. Ryan at a 2000 Congressional hearing,“Fannie Mae will have to take on more and more risk” in order to “increase profitability to shareholders.” He added,“This is not a mission of public policy.”
Sounds like he nailed it. Too bad nobody would listen. But don’t expect the main stream media to give him any credit (the Wall Street Journal excepted).
http://sago.com/2012/08/18/paul-ryan-warned-a...
Here, let me help you out. The CRA, which you are talking about, never ever ever made banks loan money to people who could not pay it back. The program called for banks maybe lowering the interest rate or lowering the downpayment but borrowers still had to prove they could pay it back.

The program started in the late 70's for Christ's sake.

You left wingers will just never ever realize it was your party & your Paul Ryan that put in the policies that nearly killed this country.

And when is your new found hero Paul Ryan going to apologize to the American people?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#786188 Oct 27, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"APPLAUSE!!!!
Peace
PS: "real dumb" you got called out, feel like the idiot you are?
Peace
Many thanks!
Keep on keepin ON ...:)
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#786189 Oct 27, 2012
Finally got your diaper changed?

Sadly: you still stink!

Our President does not answer to a moron wearing a rug on his head!

You and the crazy lady!

LOL

Hey Mitt Romney!

Massachusetts says: YOU'RE FIRED!

the whole state votes for Obama!

Mitt and Trump! 2 chumps!

All you right wingers? Azzzzzzzholes! Duh.
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>What is obama hiding?
-
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice or a rape crisis center, if obama releases his sealed records..
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why is obama losing?
-
Why are you an idiot realtime?
-
It's the culture...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#786190 Oct 27, 2012
voter wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no comparison between the 2. requests for more security at the exact location was denied. by the way...I am not a republican!
Thank you "voter" ...

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#786192 Oct 27, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Many thanks!
Keep on keepin ON ...:)
You & Mr Eed have a lot in common. Both uninformed right whiners.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#786193 Oct 27, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
bush asleep at the wheel 3000 dead.
democrats blame terrorists.
4 dead in libya
republicans blame our president.
Dem Liberals/Democrats like you keep arguing the Past for the Present the Train has Left the Station … The American People says’ Failure Not An Option’…Romney/Ryan!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#786194 Oct 27, 2012
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2012...

The plot thickens.

Polls that continue to make me know.....

OBAMA 2012
American Lady

Danville, KY

#786195 Oct 27, 2012
Ann Coulter wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Conservative, American, Republican Woman.
As such I am compelled to ask you and this "american woman thing", Carol, Gunner and Fred to recuse yourselves from MY party and IT'S beliefs.
We don't need any RETARDS like you RETARDS clinging on to us.
@anncoulter
KiSS my "Go to Hell"
-N-
LiKe iT :)

(_!_)
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#786196 Oct 27, 2012
Ann Coulter wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Conservative, American, Republican Woman.
As such I am compelled to ask you and this "american woman thing", Carol, Gunner and Fred to recuse yourselves from MY party and IT'S beliefs.
We don't need any RETARDS like you RETARDS clinging on to us.
@anncoulter
Many people agree you are not the real Ann, but merely an ignorant Obama pawn. And you are; how gross.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#786197 Oct 27, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> You & Mr Eed have a lot in common. Both uninformed right whiners.
And a lot of keyboard kin.
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#786198 Oct 27, 2012
Yowzaa.... da chit just keeps on getting higher around da so called Commander in Chief, he's trying to Lie an convince da public dat he didn't know bout da request for help in Bengahzi, perhaps if would have paid mo attention to doing da job of President instead of Pimping his azz in Las Vegas an da ho's at da View he would have known, he's been slippin an sliding his way out da chit he causing here at home an da globe, his Lying tounge an lips are mo putrified dan a diseased dick, mo an mo black folk are sick an tired of dis half black azz casting a bad shadow over self respecting black folk, black folk are coming round, dey might say dat dey will vote fo da Lying Pimp but when dey cast their vote it won't be for da Murdering Pimp...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#786199 Oct 27, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Dkhead!
Republican Mitt Romney wants to cut 36 million citizens from health insurance.
26,000 die every year in the USA from no health insurance.
Republican dipppppschitttts cry not one tear.
But 4 die in a war zone?
You did this mannnnnn! Whaaaaaah! Whaaaaaah! Whaaaaa!
Get real azzzzzzzholes!
Obama wins again! No Mitt ever! He suckkkkks!
so the actual cause of death on their death certificate is 'no insurance'? Give me a fricking break. Do do you think I can be one of the lucky ones to be cut from not having to pay for your health insurance, cause there isn't an insurance company out there that pays for holistic medicine.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#786200 Oct 27, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, let me help you out. The CRA, which you are talking about, never ever ever made banks loan money to people who could not pay it back. The program called for banks maybe lowering the interest rate or lowering the downpayment but borrowers still had to prove they could pay it back.
The program started in the late 70's for Christ's sake.
You left wingers will just never ever realize it was your party & your Paul Ryan that put in the policies that nearly killed this country.
And when is your new found hero Paul Ryan going to apologize to the American people?
March 1, 2004
Congress 108th Congress, 2nd Session
Committees Committee on Ways and Means

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/search/pagedetails.a...

Other Documents
House Ways and Means Committee Bicentennial History 1789-1989
2010 Views and Estimates Letter to the Committee on the Budget
Government Printing Office
The GPO maintains links to all of the Committee`s hearings and publications.
http://democrats.waysandmeans.house.gov/about...

http://waysandmeans.house.gov/uploadedfiles/w...

Ways and Means Democrats Call for Extension of EITC, CTC and AOTC
http://neal.house.gov/index.php...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#786201 Oct 27, 2012
Questionable Reports: Africom General Ham and Rear Admiral Gaouette Replaced – Rumored Cover Connection to Benghazi Slaughter….

Jim Hoft at GWP shares this story: The latest rumor making the rounds is that Barack Obama replaced General Carter Ham at Africom after the general made a move to help the US security officials at the Benghazi consulate and annex. Ham was replaced by Gen. David Rodriquez on October 18. Tiger Droppings reported:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/10/2...
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

#786202 Oct 27, 2012
Carter wrote:
<quoted text> The only mission they need to do is removing Obama from the presidency and then sending you back to Kenya for an education.
You must have found a big bail of that stuff and smoked it all up! Because your spewing crap like Donald Trumpunkin and you probably like bumkin Mourdock.
It is America.Thank God opinions are like a--holes and every a-hole has an opinion.Yes you are entitled to it, but I must say it has no bearing on education.Obama is much more educated than you obviously.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#786203 Oct 27, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Dkhead!
Republican Mitt Romney wants to cut 36 million citizens from health insurance.
26,000 die every year in the USA from no health insurance.
Republican dipppppschitttts cry not one tear.
But 4 die in a war zone?
You did this mannnnnn! Whaaaaaah! Whaaaaaah! Whaaaaa!
Get real azzzzzzzholes!
Obama wins again! No Mitt ever! He suckkkkks!
RadNet, the country’s largest imaging and diagnostic company, comments in its most recent investor presentation that mammogram volumes have been adversely affected by the weak economy and a “government taskforce changing the recommended age from 40+ to 50+.”

The government taskforce comment is meaningful. It means that during President Obama’s first term, an HHS-supported advisory board recommended that women’s health care be rationed. This is the same entity that more recently recommended that men do without the PSA test, the standard prostate cancer screening procedure. Admittedly, this is a different HHS-supported independent advisory board, but maybe Mitt Romney was on to something when he voiced concern about ObamaCare rationing our health care through its own IPAB.

RadNet’s comment about government’s negative impact on mammogram volumes certainly clears the fog created by the Obama campaign’s relentless suggestion of a Republican “war on women.” Seen in this light, President Obama’s “war on women” scare tactics are a smokescreen, particularly if women have already had their mammograms rationed.

Although both presidential campaigns seek the support of suburban women, President Obama is not talking to them. He is talking to Planned Parenthood customers.

So who is rationing now???? O'bama O'bama hope and change hope and change.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#786204 Oct 27, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
KiSS my "Go to Hell"
-N-
LiKe iT :)
(_!_)
No advanced targeting on Air Force SOC C-130H Spectre aka Spooky__no laser target painting available. Who wrote the article that you and your fruitcake galpals spent the evening defending. Was it Glenda Beck? One of Glenda's ACE researchers?

C 130 top speed 368 mph__distance from Benghazi to Sigonella is over 450 miles. Who wrote that story???

Off Topic__your posts resemble another nitwit who posts here__also from the sHiT parT of KenTucky very near you. Are you both sockpuppets? Or just the two of you?

AC-130W Stinger__check it out.
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#786205 Oct 27, 2012
vov wrote:
My question is: Will you liberal trolls move over to the "Mitt Romney, our next president" thread when it opens November 7th?
The headlines will read, "Failed Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney Indicted on Two Felonies - Lying Under Oath to the Securities and Exchange Commission and Voter Fraud, Voting in Mass. While Being a Resident of N.H."
American Lady

Danville, KY

#786207 Oct 27, 2012
redwhiteblue01 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have found a big bail of that stuff and smoked it all up! Because your spewing crap like Donald Trumpunkin and you probably like bumkin Mourdock.
It is America.Thank God opinions are like a--holes and every a-hole has an opinion.Yes you are entitled to it, but I must say it has no bearing on education.Obama is much more educated than you obviously.
“This is what Democrats do when they are losing,” Mahoney said.“This is ridiculous, inexcusable, and down-right criminal and we intend to press charges for this juvenile and destructive behavior.”
http://newstimes.augusta.com/latest-news/2012...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min J RULES 68,990
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Brian_G 46,316
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr SLY WEST 299
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,934
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr SLY WEST 7,749
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr SLY WEST 570
Abby 8-29 2 hr pde 11
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr wojar 177,384
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search