Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
728,381 - 728,400 of 1,095,678 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Patriot

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

America Under Attack

HERE IT COMES:“Never Seen Anything Like This”: Hurricane Sandy begins merging with polar air mass, threatens US East Coast — OVER A DOZEN NUKE PLANTS BRACE FOR IMPACT...

Sandy, dubbed a “Frankenstorm” by one government forecaster, has begun merging with a polar air mass over the eastern United States, potentially spawning a hybrid (HAARP) super-storm that could wreak havoc along the U.S. East Coast.

http://enenews.com/hybrid-super-storm-threate...

http://www.haarpstatus.com/status.html
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> 50-70 mph winds here. That's not to bad. We get n'easters with that much wind. A lot of rain though and ith the wind coming straight down the Chesapeake Bay Norfolk, which is below sea level, is going to flood big time. I'm at 18 feet here so should be fine. New York City on the other hand will probably have to pump out the subways which will deadlock that city for weeks.
Not knowing the extent of the damage or who will be most affected is what makes it so intense...and very scary.

Glad you're on higher ground. Literally and figuratively.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

redwhiteblue01 wrote:
@carter I see the crack got to your brains If Romney wins, you'll need to switch to sniffing glue. Because you won't be ably to afford the crack any more.Wake -up, look up stuff before you comment on posts that speaks facts..
Many people say the same thing about you, but that's only because they are warm and fuzzy; if they weren't, they would call you a moron in absolute denial about the Obamafool's 4 years of hideous poor leadership.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

redwhiteblue01 wrote:
<quoted text>Then you obviously didn't listen to Rices take on Benghazi.Half the money spent was for Bush's wars, not including the many, many deaths of american soldiers.Remember this if Romney wins, you better prepare your children for the draft, of course I bet his offspring and descendants will be off doing a mission.
The only mission they need to do is removing Obama from the presidency and then sending you back to Kenya for an education.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Housing stated the slide in 2006/
Please list the legislation the Democrats passed in the first 9 months of 2007 that did all of this.
List them, Carol.
So you think the Democrats started these wars in 2007??? WTF.
Just said it was kind of a coincidence.

The repercussions of the house of cards collapsing is reported as starting in late 2007.

Who was responsible for the housing market crisis? That's the question you and I should be asking ourselves.

I already know both sides are responsible. Apparently, you don't.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
PERMISSION OF THE LYBIAN GOVERNMENT? We didn't get Pakistan's permission to go in and kill Bin Ladin! We sure as hell don't need Lybia's permission to protect an American ambassador. Don't know WHERE you got that crazy idea (unless you are brainwashed by liberal beliefs that American should bow and snivel to other countries like our bowing and sniveling president has done, to his shame, in the past).
No__sorry your ill informed.

I mentioned to Flack that OBL was an exception to the rule__maybe__it's really never been established that some high ranking Paki wasn't in on the deal.

CIA bases are not chancery's hon__whether or not consulates are is up for discussion.

The US military was not called upon defend the consulate, that wasn't even a battle__more like a home invasion followed by a fire.

Google can be your friend if you wish to spend the time.

Or you can just make an azz outta yourself by winging it in Carol and Glenda Beck fashion.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Absolutely right. right! The country or better yet the people would have a lot more money. One last time. 20% sales tax. Nothing else. No other taxes. NONE!$0.12 to local government.$0.05 to state government.$0.03 to the federal government. If you can't pay for the government with the money you have cut the government till you can. And no borrowing, absolutely none, except in times of major war. Like in the order of WWII>
Interesting theory. I wonder how that transition would occur. Any ideas? Has it ever been discussed?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
Obama campaign had to cancel a fundraiser after Hurricane Sandy knocked out the power - just in case you thought God was an undecided voter.-Miller
That could have a particularly outsize impact in Virginia, a key battleground state, if the storm hits that far south.
Mr. Romney’s campaign canceled a Sunday night rally in Virginia Beach. He will campaign in Ohio that evening instead. You and Dennis Miller = a couple of Grumpy Old Hacks, but at least can be considered a has been rather than a never was.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Nate Silver began to publish analyses and predictions related to the 2008 United States presidential election.
At first this work appeared on the political blog Daily Kos, but in March 2008 Silver established his own website, FiveThirtyEight.com .
In 2010, Silver's FiveThirtyEight blog was licensed for publication by The New York Times.
This must be what all good liberals are using. Some guy trying to sell me the Chicago Sun Times in McHenry today said this is the only site to use. I had never heard of it. Now I know why.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax cuts do work to fight a recession. They don't work when they last too long & are unfunded.
If you weren't such an ass you would know that handing money to the wealthy is not as likely to be spent as handing money to the middle class.
Tax cuts don't always work like you see to think.
Lets use your theory & put iut to the test.
If we ct taxes by say 5%, you say we would gain more revenue.
So, lets cut taxes by 5% every year & after a few years, no one would be paying any taxes & the country would be rolling in cash.
2007 was a record year for Tax revenues, so how do you explain your Bush Tax Cut RHETORIC?

http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/taxfacts/displ...

Notice the % of GDP culumn....

Hmmm, hmmmm, hmmmm (but, but, Obama says!....) hmmm, hmmm

Reagan tax cuts....

In 1980, the last year before the tax cuts, tax revenues were $956 billion (in constant 1996 dollars).

Revenues exceeded that 1980 level in eight of the next 10 years. Annual revenues over the next decade averaged $102 billion above their 1980 level (in constant 1996 dollars).

Any increase in budget deficits was therefore the result of spending increases rather than tax cut-induced revenue decreases.

HAVE A NICE DAY. CLUELESS ZOMBIE - ;-)
Florida

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, well I was home bound dummy__unlike you I actually do live in Florida and had strong wind and rain. Clearing up now though.
Since you're counting__let me know when I get up to 75 posts per day, like you, OK?
Freak!
Well you are safe as long as being stupid isn't a crime. But you are still stupid...
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why are you a retard?
-
It's the culture...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
GM got about 50 billion.
What happened to the other 15 million? Did they pay that back & if they did, that would make to a liar, one again.
"real dumb"
And getting dumber. You know and I know GM, Government Motors has not paid back a single dime. Will they ever, doubtful. The other 15 billion just more pissed away dollars.
Peace
KMA

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Not knowing the extent of the damage or who will be most affected is what makes it so intense...and very scary.
I believe this will be a bad one. It has the potential to affect the election.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Worked as firefighter/medic in Hampton Roads in the 1990's. Hated working the Noreasters. People never seemed to heed high water warnings and we were forever fishing them out.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Housing stated the slide in 2006/
Please list the legislation the Democrats passed in the first 9 months of 2007 that did all of this.
List them, Carol.
So you think the Democrats started these wars in 2007??? WTF.
RealDave you sound like a scratch 45rpm record!! Dave on the eve of November 6th, President Romney will address the Nation as our 45th President the message will be Clear…America Is Back!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Are the liberal Zombie Yahoos behaving today?

Talking about abortion instead of the economy and terrorism/Bengazigate???

Yup - thought so - they will not want to talk about Obamas failures & dismal policy record.

Yahoo away libtards!

November 6, 2012, the end of an error.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting theory. I wonder how that transition would occur. Any ideas? Has it ever been discussed?
Fairtax.org is as close as it gets.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>That could have a particularly outsize impact in Virginia, a key battleground state, if the storm hits that far south.
Mr. Romney’s campaign canceled a Sunday night rally in Virginia Beach. He will campaign in Ohio that evening instead. You and Dennis Miller = a couple of Grumpy Old Hacks, but at least can be considered a has been rather than a never was.
There is no doubt we are going to get hammered. Not as bad as up north however. If the subways flood in New York City It will take weeks to get them up and running.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Worked as firefighter/medic in Hampton Roads in the 1990's. Hated working the Noreasters. People never seemed to heed high water warnings and we were forever fishing them out.
Hope people are more prepared now since Katrina.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

TO ALL THOSE POSTERS FACING "SANDY" GOOD LUCK TAKE
CARE,HOPE Y,ALL OK..?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••