Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#786055 Oct 27, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not in the mood for stupidity today Flack.
OBL was an exception to the rule__the drone strikes on Pakistan and Yemen have a blanket permission arrangement more than likely tied to some handsome aid packages.
If you choose to believe the crap these conspiracy freaks are selling, fine by me.
Yeah, right.(rolling eyes)

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#786056 Oct 27, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not in the mood for stupidity today Flack.
OBL was an exception to the rule__the drone strikes on Pakistan and Yemen have a blanket permission arrangement more than likely tied to some handsome aid packages.
If you choose to believe the crap these conspiracy freaks are selling, fine by me.
sheepdip
carol

Orlando, FL

#786057 Oct 27, 2012
Boy, it's hard enough waiting for the election in 10 days and now we have to wait to see what this storm is going to do on Monday and Tuesday.

Too much intense waiting. It's why I can't stand movies that are too intense. Unless the sound is off. Then it doesn't bother me. TMI...

Just hope everyone stays safe in its path.
dem

Modesto, CA

#786058 Oct 27, 2012
I am sad to announce that my Mom will no longer be able to offer free Blumpkins. She has contracted syphilis after sucking Lilys dck

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#786059 Oct 27, 2012
redwhiteblue01 wrote:
@sheryl: Maybe you should listen to Rices view on Benghazi.She is a republican and she feels the Obama administration made the correct decision.
@coral: You need to realize that Bushs 8 yrs of failure in the economy, thousands of dead american soldiers. When will people realize . you can't blame Obama for the circumstances he inherited.
For the Florida population: Obama PROVEN record shows that he for ALL americans.
ONE BIRD IN THE HAND IS BETTER THAN TWO IN THE BUSH
You can't blame him for the circumstances he inherited, but you can blame him for spending us into more and more debt. You can blame him for spending more time campaigning and golfing than leading. You can blame him for lying to the American people and hiding the truth about the circumstances in Benghazi.

And yeah, he's proven things to us in Florida...just not what YOU think.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#786060 Oct 27, 2012
Time to get ready to go out. Taking oldest daughter and four of her friends out to dinner. This ought to be fun. NOT! Then off to a party.
dem

Modesto, CA

#786061 Oct 27, 2012
So I will take over the family business and Free Blumpkins to the first 1500 Libs

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#786062 Oct 27, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Blasphemy!!! We all know tax cuts do no such thing. Haven't you heard having the government take the money from some people to give to other people is the only sure fire way to grow gover, err the economy!!! LMAO!!!
Tax cuts do work to fight a recession. They don't work when they last too long & are unfunded.

If you weren't such an ass you would know that handing money to the wealthy is not as likely to be spent as handing money to the middle class.

Tax cuts don't always work like you see to think.

Lets use your theory & put iut to the test.

If we ct taxes by say 5%, you say we would gain more revenue.

So, lets cut taxes by 5% every year & after a few years, no one would be paying any taxes & the country would be rolling in cash.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#786063 Oct 27, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah...doubt you even realize how embarrassing it is watching you act like you know what you're talking about. Listen up, chump. Do yourself a big favor and shut the f**k up.
Maybe one of these days we'll get to the truth, but it sure as shit won't come from you or the clusterf**k administration currently doing their Keystone Kops routine in the WH.
Oh, wash your socks. They stink.
Idiot Realtime been on here all day picking fights acting like moron and now its all someones elses fault...
-
It's the culture....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#786064 Oct 27, 2012
carol wrote:
Boy, it's hard enough waiting for the election in 10 days and now we have to wait to see what this storm is going to do on Monday and Tuesday.
Too much intense waiting. It's why I can't stand movies that are too intense. Unless the sound is off. Then it doesn't bother me. TMI...
Just hope everyone stays safe in its path.
Agreed. Must be difficult for those on the coast not knowing whether to plan for rain, snow or both. Have family in Connecticut; prepared for most everything, but their biggest concern is that they will lose internet access. My how our priorities have changed over the years!
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

#786065 Oct 27, 2012
@carter I see the crack got to your brains If Romney wins, you'll need to switch to sniffing glue. Because you won't be ably to afford the crack any more.Wake -up, look up stuff before you comment on posts that speaks facts..
Patriot

Denver, CO

#786066 Oct 27, 2012

Newville, PA

#786067 Oct 27, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"say it dumb"
Understand GM is GOVERNMENT MOTORS only because of 35 billion dollar tax payer bailout. A bailout on which not a single dime has been repaid.
Peace
KMA
GM got about 50 billion.

What happened to the other 15 million? Did they pay that back & if they did, that would make to a liar, one again.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#786068 Oct 27, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah...doubt you even realize how embarrassing it is watching you act like you know what you're talking about. Listen up, chump. Do yourself a big favor and shut the f**k up.
Maybe one of these days we'll get to the truth, but it sure as shit won't come from you or the clusterf**k administration currently doing their Keystone Kops routine in the WH.
Oh, wash your socks. They stink.
You're a mutt gunner and your little crew are the muttettes.

You'll never get to the truth on Benghazi because it was C-I-A-ALL-THE-WAY. They don't call them Spooks for nothing do they?

Which reminds me of Spooky, the US Air Force AC 130 gunship some yayhoo was yakkin about all night? Was that you?

No advanced guidance systems on a Spectre__that fkr works just like "Puff" from my beloved Vietnam tours. No painting targets with lasers__sorry.

Should mention that the AC 130 Stinger an in progress configuration armed with hellfire's and other cool stuff will have that capability.

Whatever___the US Air Force just can't go around blowing the sht out of entire neighborhoods full of civilians.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#786069 Oct 27, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax cuts do work to fight a recession. They don't work when they last too long & are unfunded.
If you weren't such an ass you would know that handing money to the wealthy is not as likely to be spent as handing money to the middle class.
So, lets cut taxes by 5% every year & after a few years, no one would be paying any taxes & the country would be rolling in cash.
Absolutely right. right! The country or better yet the people would have a lot more money. One last time. 20% sales tax. Nothing else. No other taxes. NONE!$0.12 to local government.$0.05 to state government.$0.03 to the federal government. If you can't pay for the government with the money you have cut the government till you can. And no borrowing, absolutely none, except in times of major war. Like in the order of WWII>

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#786071 Oct 27, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Poindexter just explain to me, and everyone else, just what do the 'rich' do with that money? Hurry up I got to leave soon and starting the night off with a good laugh is a good thing. So besides the vault in the basement what do the rich do with the money?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#786072 Oct 27, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot Realtime been on here all day picking fights acting like moron and now its all someones elses fault...
-
It's the culture....
Yeah, well I was home bound dummy__unlike you I actually do live in Florida and had strong wind and rain. Clearing up now though.

Since you're counting__let me know when I get up to 75 posts per day, like you, OK?

Freak!
carol

Orlando, FL

#786073 Oct 27, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Must be difficult for those on the coast not knowing whether to plan for rain, snow or both. Have family in Connecticut; prepared for most everything, but their biggest concern is that they will lose internet access. My how our priorities have changed over the years!
Think they can pretty much count on losing Internet with the expected power outages.

Washington Post warns "Experts sound alarm on Hurricane Sandy, likely to be worse than 1991 'Perfect Storm'.

Pretty scary.

Newville, PA

#786074 Oct 27, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahahahahahaha!
Ok list the abortion related bills submitted by Democrats since Jan of 2009. State or federal.
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

#786075 Oct 27, 2012
Mitt Romney wrote:
<quoted text
Smooth talker.

How are you doing? Polls show your going to lose the election,I tried to tell you flip -flopping wasn't going to win the election. The lie in Ohio, about Chrysler moving, you got busted.Chrysler released a statement saying that was false and do it in 5 min. Chrysler is adding more jobs in America.fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min Jonah1 50,653
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 36 min Ratloder 68,672
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Beavis 179,467
Rattlesnake Logic 2 hr i need a bump to 22
food for thought 2 hr reality is a crutch 2
John Wick Brings Stylish Bloody Mayhem to Chica... 3 hr Culture Auditor 1
Amy 10-24 3 hr Sublime1 14
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance