Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#786119 Oct 27, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly uninformed.
If you were informed you would know that Republicans in the House & in state legislatures wasted time after tie trying to legislate abortion. Not help the economy. Not create jobs.
Choose to be ignorant. That's your your choice.
Yes, Democrats are warning people that Republicans will work to outlaw abortion. Their actions these past 4 years prove it.
Republicans have tried to legislate new definitions of rape, not Democrats.
Romney will sign that bill. Republicans proved they will pass it.
government cannot not create jobs.....government can only kill jobs.....
yeah you are right

Juneau, AK

#786120 Oct 27, 2012
DEMOCRATIC USA wrote:
<quoted text>you got that one right dem, no president has ever won the white house without winning ohio, and Obama is expected and predicted to win ohio.

Stuff's getting way better.
Not better and if he wins Ohio... It will be do close. They will do a recount
yeah you are right

Juneau, AK

#786122 Oct 27, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>Liar; you think if you just keep lying that it will be true. Just like mitt, he thinks if he just keeps lying he'll get elected.
It's a sickness
He is the liar.... We have 4 dead americans. He has lied since the first news hit. IMPEACH HIS LYING ASS. They did Nixon and NO ONE died
American Lady

Danville, KY

#786123 Oct 27, 2012
Waxman wrote:
Are the liberal Zombie Yahoos behaving today?
Talking about abortion instead of the economy and terrorism/Bengazigate???
Yup - thought so - they will not want to talk about Obamas failures & dismal policy record.
Yahoo away libtards!
November 6, 2012, the end of an error.
He could "possibly" do MORE damage
IF still in there
until January :(
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#786124 Oct 27, 2012
Red State Sucker wrote:
They're almost giving gas away! Great job Obama!
I mention liberal Zombie Yahoos and of course, Grey Ghost pops in with one of his sockpuppets. LOL!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#786126 Oct 27, 2012
OUT !!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#786127 Oct 27, 2012
Storm Sandy? Wasn't Obama going to lower the sea levels & stop this, to stop Bush from causing storms like Katrina?

Must still be Bush's fault.

What does the Yahoo Dumb Dave say?

Let's have some comedy!
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#786128 Oct 27, 2012
crickets kinda loud y,all..lol..
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#786129 Oct 27, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof?
Or just more racist lies?
Here is my proof:
GDP UP! YESTERDAY. GDP UP AGAIN.
your Bush/Cheney borrowed $5 trillion, doubled the national debt:
FOR RICH GUY TAX CUTS? EVEN MORE MONEY FOR ALREADY RICH PEOPLE?
RESULT: worst GDP in 80 years! Doubled the debt! Massive job losses, death of our young people, NOTHING GOOD ABOUT IT.
Obama: GDP UP! healthcare law, not hot air "plans" A LAW! UPHELD! ACA: LAW OF THE LAND.
STRONG EDUCATION.
STRONG HEALTHCARE.
STRONG PROGRAMS FOR OUR RETIRED.
STRONG PROGRAMS FOR POOR CHILDREN.
STRONG FAMILY FOCUS.
GDP UP!
AMERICA BETTER. VOTE FOR OBAMA.
Oh yeah,

Follow the money!

Bush/Cheney: "WE ARE DUE"

then cut taxes for already rich people!

Wake up: THEN THEY BORROWED $5 TRILLION.

worst economy in 80 years! REPUBLICANS!

Romney says: more! More free loot for the richest!

He attacks: education? Healthcare? Medicaid? Medicare? Social Security? PBS? come on!

RIPOFF II UNDERWAY! STOP IT.

VOTE FOR OBAMA.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#786130 Oct 27, 2012
yeah you are right wrote:
<quoted text>
He is the liar.... We have 4 dead americans. He has lied since the first news hit. IMPEACH HIS LYING ASS. They did Nixon and NO ONE died
"liar" is far too gentle for a coward who abandons Americans fighting for their country.....

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#786131 Oct 27, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>No__sorry your ill informed.
I mentioned to Flack that OBL was an exception to the rule__maybe__it's really never been established that some high ranking Paki wasn't in on the deal.
CIA bases are not chancery's hon__whether or not consulates are is up for discussion.
The US military was not called upon defend the consulate, that wasn't even a battle__more like a home invasion followed by a fire.
Google can be your friend if you wish to spend the time.
Or you can just make an azz outta yourself by winging it in Carol and Glenda Beck fashion.
You seem to think insults make your case. Nope. Just shows your argument is shaky and you are trying to intimidate your way to making a bogus point. Doesn't work with intelligent people. But, keep it up as it seems to be the best you've got.

I also don't know who you are responding to. I never used the word "chancery" nor "consolate." We have every right to defend our American ambassador and the American citizens with him. And all your snide reproaches to the posters on here doesn't change that fact one little whit.

"Home invasion followed by a fire." Smacks of the terrorist massacre at Ft. Hood being called "workplace violence." Misnaming things doesn't cover up the facts.

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

#786133 Oct 27, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
She knows what's in Fox headlines and what Rush says. They're the only ones talking about bullshyt as usual; they don't want to face the fact that their candidate endorsed the Gods gift to rapists
Bull..Sh$$? The murder of four Americans?
Lady you need to pack and go somewhere other than America, since you appear as callus has the Commander-in-Chief. Those Seals had lasers on the enemy, pleaded for air assistance, and Obama said no.
Instead he watched the terrorist attack video in realtime streamed to him from the drones. Or should I say Obama, Biden, Panetta, CIA, Clinton, Donalson, Valerie Jarrett.
The CIA and Clinton wanted to provide help, Obama nixed it.

Those men need not have died. Obama was pressed about the attach by a Colorado newsman who was interviewing him. The President deflected again and said the terrorist attack was not part of the political campaign. What an ass.

Obama is another Carter, weak, spinless, incopetent. All qualities that are unsuitable for the office of President.

This man is disgusting, not fit to serve. And had the audacity to disrespect the families of the fallen in the White House.
American deserves better.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#786134 Oct 27, 2012
flack wrote:
OUT !!!
LETS DUMP THE CHUMP,OR D.T.C.AFTER POSTING!! LOL..
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#786135 Oct 27, 2012
D.T.C.=DUMP THE CHUMP!! LOL..
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#786136 Oct 27, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
D.T.C.=DUMP THE CHUMP!! LOL..
Going after Donald? Dump the chump trump!

Worst human being on earth? DT!

Hey Romney! You're Fired! <---- Massachusetts!

Mass: solid vote for Obama? Wonder why.

Romney catered to the richest only!

Raised fees on everything "regular folks" need!

Drivers liscense? Triple the cost!

Permit? Some ten times the cost?

Richest? Paid less! No shame!

VOTE FOR OBAMA!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#786137 Oct 27, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to think insults make your case. Nope. Just shows your argument is shaky and you are trying to intimidate your way to making a bogus point. Doesn't work with intelligent people. But, keep it up as it seems to be the best you've got.
I also don't know who you are responding to. I never used the word "chancery" nor "consolate." We have every right to defend our American ambassador and the American citizens with him. And all your snide reproaches to the posters on here doesn't change that fact one little whit.
"Home invasion followed by a fire." Smacks of the terrorist massacre at Ft. Hood being called "workplace violence." Misnaming things doesn't cover up the facts.
Well__I'm actually being kind__some of your right wing conspiracy friends are selling that Ambassador Stevens was an arms dealer while other believe that he was the CIA station chief.

The US Embassy in Libya is located in Tripoli__it is housed in what is officially known as a chancery. The rented compound in the outlaying suburbs of Benghazi was known as a consulate or mission.

The CIA station in Benghazi was located +/- one mile from the consulate and had no diplomatic standing nor did it fall under the jurisdiction of the US State Dept.

Further__beyond Woods and Doherty we (you and I) have zero clue who was involved in this fiasco on the CIA side or even if they were all Americans. We don't even know how many there were or where in the he11 they went after being evacuated by God knows who.

What was it that you wanted to argue about???

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#786139 Oct 27, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He could "possibly" do MORE damage
IF still in there
until January :(
That worries me too. Seems like he could be a vindictive sob, just based upon his petulance at times.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#786140 Oct 27, 2012
Letís start off with Three Simple Questions that would not require an investigation to answer!! Mr. President what time were you notified about the attack on Benghazi? Mr. President who told you the attack on Benghazi was due to a Film? Mr. President when/Time where you told about the death of our US Ambassador and the Three Americans?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#786141 Oct 27, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah,
Follow the money!
Bush/Cheney: "WE ARE DUE"
then cut taxes for already rich people!
Wake up: THEN THEY BORROWED $5 TRILLION.
worst economy in 80 years! REPUBLICANS!
Romney says: more! More free loot for the richest!
He attacks: education? Healthcare? Medicaid? Medicare? Social Security? PBS? come on!
RIPOFF II UNDERWAY! STOP IT.
VOTE FOR OBAMA.
You forgot to say he is also Jack the Ripper and will destory the world. Say hi to Reverend Moon for us.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#786142 Oct 27, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
government cannot not create jobs.....government can only kill jobs.....

Then Mitt Romney lied when he said he would crate 12 million jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min HughBe 71,291
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 182,207
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,872
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,925
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,798
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr dont drink the ko... 49,375
Amy 12-28-14 1 hr PEllen 9
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:58 am PST