Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,409)

Showing posts 728,161 - 728,180 of1,036,659
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>this is the real jane says replying to the fake florida who posted this disgusting nonsense.
another example of lack of class and morals--of course posted by a democrat and obama supporter.
It's clearly one of the idiots from Chicago.

They f**ked up the other night by forgetting to change to their anonymous proxy before posting a "fake Carol".
Gunner

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Angelgirl1 wrote:
<quoted text>I am an American...so WTF r u talking about...?
What's your bra size?
Wearing panties?
Are you a three input girl, Snooki?
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

If you are wondering what kind of mind and reasoning produces death squads and torture squads, there are revealing quotes from administrations which actually created them.

Former Argentine Dictator Jorge Rafael Videla is quoted in a Daily Mail article by Leon Watson as providing the rationale for “disappearing” perceived enemies of the status quo:

‘In every war people are crippled, killed and disappeared, their whereabouts unknown, that is a fact,’ Videla said in an interview broadcast on local television.

‘Let’s say there were 7,000 or 8,000 people who needed to die to win the war against subversion,’ newspaper La Nacion quoted Videla as saying in a new book ‘Final Mandate,’ by journalist Ceferino Reato, based on a series of interviews with Videla.

‘There was no other solution,’ La Nacion reported Videla as saying.‘We were agreed that was the price to win the war against subversion and that we needed it not to be evident so that society didn’t notice.’

‘For that reason, to avoid provoking protests inside and outside the country, it was decided that those people disappear. Each disappearance can certainly be understood as the cover-up of a death.’
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You mean Bushphones, which would be more accurate. I would keep the progam but limit it to it's intended purpose: for emergency use only.
Obamaphones should be able to reach 9-1-1 only....not drug dealers....

and there should be strict income guidelines....
Jane Says

Portugal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

I read back and, indeed, carol does appear to be a reformed ho. If she can do it any one of you can... I'm paraphrasing here.. It's often that way, the Pastor - former head of the Manchester chapter of Hell's Angels, the lady playing the organ, who used to be... well, the lady playing the organ... if you want to find the vilest scum on the planet just go to church. I think I've just had another epiphany...
Gunner

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
Oh, I get it, you all pretend to be someone else, is that it?
They are sick
I'm winning this bitch.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>That started under Reagan? Puleeeeeeeeeeeeeze, where's the mental competency based voter testing?
the program was intended for emergency service only....
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

In the summer of 2002, after I had written an article in Esquire that the White House didn’t like about Bush’s former communications director, Karen Hughes, I had a meeting with a senior adviser to Bush. He expressed the White House’s displeasure, and then he told me something that at the time I didn’t fully comprehend — but which I now believe gets to the very heart of the Bush presidency.

The aide said that guys like me were ”in what we call the reality-based community,” which he defined as people who ”believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality.” I nodded and murmured something about enlightenment principles and empiricism. He cut me off.”That’s not the way the world really works anymore,” he continued.”We’re an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you’re studying that reality — judiciously, as you will — we’ll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that’s how things will sort out. We’re history’s actors ... and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.”

These “history’s actors,” and their fellow custom fabricated reality pimps and bimbos, are the individuals responsible for getting us to where we are today. A place historian Michael Wood compares to events and individuals responsible for the fall of the Roman Empire.

Despite expectations and pretensions to the contrary, you should note that the history of death squads indicates it is not strong governments that produce them, but weak, ineffective governments which cannot solve contemporary problems.
Jane Says

Portugal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
It's so easy to be topix king.
Did I fcuking tell you or what?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Obama Admin Details Nov. 28 GOM Lease Sale

http://www.rigzone.com/news/oil_gas/a/121624/...

Look for Petrobras to use that 2 billion dollars of our money Obama gave them to bid against American oil companies.
Meanwhile, Brasil hasn't given any American oil company money to buy leases in Brasil.

I'd say the government in Brasil is a lot smarter than what we've got here.

Stop the Three Stooges act running our government.

ABO
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

10/26/2012 — Salton Sea Volcano — Sulfuric Smells in San Diego CONFIRMED VOLCANIC

http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2012/10/26/10...
http://climate.cod.edu/flanis/satellite/1km/i...

Since: Aug 12

AntiObama

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
The candy man can.
Your VPN is messed up again, juvenile delinquent.

You really make a fine example for an Obama supporter.

No life.

baaawwwaahhhhh!!!!
Jane Says

Portugal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Have you ever watched frigate birds dive on albatross eggs?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Two tenets of humanitarian aid define LDS Charities:
1) One hundred percent of every dollar donated is used to help those in need without regard to race, religion, or ethnic origin
2) LDS Charities helps people attain self-sufficiency so they can be self-reliant long after LDS Charities departs.
In 2011, help was provided to more than 2 million people in 132 countries.
Currently [LDS] receives donations for:
Humanitarian Aid Fund
Clean Water
Wheelchairs
Neonatal Resuscitation Training
Vision Care
Food Production & Nutrition
You're an idiot.($1 to PDupont)
The Mormon Church under any of it's names does not appear on Forbes list of religious charities, It should appear__but it "does not" appear.

Tithing is one thing__donating to a religious charity that invests in ones own company is a very questionable practice.

Mitt's finances have always been kinky__he's a professional angle shooter.

You do exactly no homework yet expect to be taken seriously.
Carol

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>It's clearly one of the idiots from Chicago.

They f**ked up the other night by forgetting to change to their anonymous proxy before posting a "fake Carol".
Clearly.
Now that we have it narrowed down to 10 million people it should be easy to kill them.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

O'bama giving an interview to MTV--really??? he has made the office of the President of the United States look worse than Clinton did. Both of them are HOS.
Carol

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
Oh, I get it, you all pretend to be someone else, is that it?
It's Halloweenie.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

There are actually three types of death squads. In addition to the death squads acting under color of government authority described so far, there are two other types of death squads. There are vigilante death squads formed by “off duty” law enforcement or military, members of a political party or faction, members of a religion or religious faction, and ethnic or other self-identified groups with an ideology that justifies mass killing.

The last category of death squads is crime related. Drug cartels and street gangs both have death squads operating in the United States now. There are few, if any, actual random drive by shootings. These executions are gang death squad actions produced by their ideology. Consistent with the death squad training protocols, gang member trainees must “make their bones”(gang death squad jargon), demonstrate lack of mercy toward victims and demonstrate hostility toward the “outside world” by executing a stranger. A glimpse of the relevant street gang ideology can be seen in the statements made in a September 27, 2012 Chicago CBS affiliate Walter Jacobson interview of local gang members ( http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/09/27/killin... ):

“There’s no solution to the violence,” one gang member tells him.“Killing, killing is the solution.”…

“Rob, steal and kill. That’s the only way. We didn’t grow up in Beverly Hills. We don’t get it handed to us,” he said.

“We ain’t living in Hyde Park,” added a third young man….

“The police hate us,” a young man said.“Every time they ride past us, they shoot us down and do all that. Do what you want to do, I don’t care about you all, keep riding. Who are you all? We’re not scare of you all. I’ll fight you too. Take that badge off.”

But he says the police cannot catch them or exact any consequences.

“I laugh at the police,” he said.“They’re a joke to me.”

There is another glaring example of death squad activity that has gone unrecognized. Regardless of whether you believe the Zionist Israelis, Illuminati, Al Qaeda, or International Bankers are responsible for 9/11, the act itself was carried out by a trained death squad. The ideologies attributed to each of these groups contain elements, such as the benefits of using false flag operations, which would justify to each of them the mass killings that occurred on 9/11.

Since: Aug 12

AntiObama

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Save our patriots and ambassadors.

Vote Romney/Ryan 2012!

Now, we know this!

Fox News has learned from sources who were on the ground in Benghazi that three urgent requests from the CIA annex for military back-up during the attack on the U.S. Consulate and subsequent attack nearly seven hours later were denied by officials in the CIA chain of command -- who also told the CIA operators to "stand down" rather than help the ambassador's team when shots were heard at approximately 9:40 p.m. in Benghazi on Sept. 11.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/26/ci...

Obama belongs in jail.
Gunner

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>Did I fcuking tell you or what?
You did Jane

And I'm a better man for knowing it.
Now I'm owning it.
Might fire off a few victory rounds like a man.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 728,161 - 728,180 of1,036,659
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 4-23 20 min PEllen 29
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 23 min Wicklow 96,268
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,716
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 29 min _Zoey_ 4,040
Amy 4-23 48 min cheluzal 40
8 shot across Chicago in less than seven hours 1 hr hands on AR 4
Homeowner shooting dead two teens who broke int... 1 hr hands on AR 4
ask amy 4-22 7 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs