Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,408)

Showing posts 728,141 - 728,160 of1,033,779
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Morons4Mitt wrote:
August 22nd, 2012
On Friday, ExxonMobil Corporation (NYSE: XOM) and Qatar Petroleum International submitted an application to the Department of Energy and the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission for a permit to export liquefied natural gas (LNG).
You Repubs just have NO clue. These RICH bastards that control our resources are selling out America. Natural Gas was suppose to replace oil. NOW LOOK!!!! Exxon is wanting to ship it to China JUST like they do US oil produced. It's not the DEMS or REPUBS that are destroying America, it's these super rich CEOs that are doing it everyday.
Our US oil IMPORTS are at a 20 year LOW.
Our US oil EXPORTS are at a 70 year HIGH.
We have heard the O'bama bull-oney before...all of it.
http://thehayride.com/2012/09/maybe-the-best-...
Carol

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>*23+ million Americans are unemployed

*Median family income down nearly $5,000.

*48 million Americans on food stamps.

*U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics shows that black and Latino unemployment remain critically elevated

*If reelected, taxes will go up for EVERYONE in January

*CBO: Obamacare Will Leave 30 Million Uninsured
Aren't there more than that already.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Imhotep wrote:
Obama Foreign Policy Critics Undercut by Powell Support
1 hour ago from Business Week
President Barack Obama, assailed by Mitt Romney and other Republicans over defense priorities and foreign policy, got help from two former Republican secretaries of state who undercut a main line of attack.
Retired Army General Colin Powell, who was secretary of state under former President George W. Bush, yesterday endorsed Obama's re-election and criticized what he said were Romney's changing positions on international affairs.
"Sometimes I don't sense that he has thought through these issues as thoroughly as he should have," Powell, who also backed Obama in 2008, said of the Republican nominee during an interview on the "CBS This Morning" program.
John Sununu, a co-chairman of Romney's presidential campaign, last night questioned Powell's motive for supporting the president - only to back down hours later.
Sununu, former governor of New Hampshire, one of the swing states that will determine the outcome of the Nov. 6 election, said on CNN that "when you take a look at Colin Powell, you have to wonder if that's an endorsement based on issues, or whether he's got a slightly different reason for preferring President Obama."
"Your Own Race" ???
Asked by CNN's Piers Morgan the reason, Sununu, 73, said: "Well, I think when you have somebody of your own race that you're proud of being president of the United States, I applaud Colin for standing with him."
Romneisia!
Hours later, Sununu issued a statement to National Review Online about Powell's endorsement, saying, "I do not doubt that it was based on anything but his support of the president's policies."
Separately yesterday, Condoleezza Rice, Powell's successor in the Bush administration, distanced herself from criticism leveled by Romney and other Republicans that Obama's response to the attack on a U.S. consulate in Libya, which killed U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans, amounted to "denial" of what occurred .
Help us out here.
Exactly when did Colin Powell become a Marxist communist?

And, why would a former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs support the United States surrendering to the Islamist jihad?
Carol

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>Two tenets of humanitarian aid define LDS Charities:

1) One hundred percent of every dollar donated is used to help those in need without regard to race, religion, or ethnic origin

2) LDS Charities helps people attain self-sufficiency so they can be self-reliant long after LDS Charities departs.

In 2011, help was provided to more than 2 million people in 132 countries.

Currently [LDS] receives donations for:

Humanitarian Aid Fund
Clean Water
Wheelchairs
Neonatal Resuscitation Training
Vision Care
Food Production & Nutrition

You're an idiot.($1 to PDupont)
I'm Christian you cult member gay.
Carol

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>The idiots don't realize they're admitting defeat by, and frustration with, those whose names they steal.
Clearly.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>how shocking that the MSM isn't all over this. oh that's right--it isn't Bush telling companies that taxpayers will pay the fines if they violate the law.
At White House Request, Lockheed Martin Drops Plan to Issue Layoff Notices

Defense contractor Lockheed Martin heeded a request from the White House today — one with political overtones — and announced it will not issue layoff notices to thousands of employees just days before the November presidential election.

Lockheed, one of the biggest employers in the key battleground state of Virginia, previously warned it would have to issue notices to employees, required by law, due to looming defense cuts set to begin to take effect after Jan. 2 because of the failure of the Joint Select Committee on Deficit Reduction — the so-called Super-committee, which was created to find a way to cut $1.5 trillion from the federal deficit over the next decade.

Such massive layoffs could have threatened Obama’s standing in the state he won in 2008 and is hoping to carry again this November.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/10/...
Carol

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>The Democrats made em do it!
They whipped out that Chinese credit card and just went to town spending and giving that money away mostly to Americans.
Then came Obama, who fatten back up the broken bankers, who had been forced to make all those bad loans, and then proceeded to send more than 60& of that stimulus money abroad, creating many jobs overseas but none here.
Hey lady I don't appreciate your vulgar language.
My husband will be home someday and he will beat the abortion out of you.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Two tenets of humanitarian aid define LDS Charities:
1) One hundred percent of every dollar donated is used to help those in need without regard to race, religion, or ethnic origin
2) LDS Charities helps people attain self-sufficiency so they can be self-reliant long after LDS Charities departs.
In 2011, help was provided to more than 2 million people in 132 countries.
Currently [LDS] receives donations for:
Humanitarian Aid Fund
Clean Water
Wheelchairs
Neonatal Resuscitation Training
Vision Care
Food Production & Nutrition
You're an idiot.($1 to PDupont)
Please don't confuse them with facts. They are confused enough already.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Thanks to ideology, the twentieth century was fated to experience evildoing on a scale calculated in the millions. This cannot be denied, nor passed over, nor suppressed. How, then, do we dare insist that evildoers do not exist? And who was it that destroyed these millions? Without evildoers there would have been no Archipelago.”

Mass Grave Forensics

Including information about mass graves left behind by previous death squads in other nations is important because the significance of the reported stockpiling of plastic coffins and body bags has been missed. The plastic coffins and body bags are most likely for the worst case scenario number of their casualties projected from the effort to kill a couple of hundred million Americans and a few additional billions around the world deemed ”useless eaters” or some other label connoting collective inferiority. Since the main purpose of using death squads is to make the executed all vanish, the inferior dead will be interred in unmarked mass graves, probably with industrial solvents to expedite the breakdown of human flesh and bones. Enterprising investigative reporters should search government purchases for unusually large orders of human flesh dissolving chemicals to pair with the massive purchases of ammunition.

If you are confused about who has been targeted, that means you, the one who has not been given the location map and pass code to find and enter the giant underground safety bunker while all the killing is going on.

The self-appointed elites behind the death squads will not want future generations getting curious about why there are entire cemeteries filled with tombstones indicating millions of Americans and billions of people worldwide all died in the same year. If your name is on a .40 caliber problem solving recipient list, it is doubtful you will be using a body bag or plastic coffin.
Carol

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>how shocking that the MSM isn't all over this. oh that's right--it isn't Bush telling companies that taxpayers will pay the fines if they violate the law.
I'm all over it.
Like peanut butter on a butthole.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Mass grave forensic statistics do not include the average number of bullets used per execution victim. This lack of useful information may explain why the death squad elements in the United States Government continue to order more ammunition. They are not certain how many rounds per person it will take to execute everyone they intend to make disappear.

One additional noteworthy pattern is that people in mass graves who were not restrained in some manner were shot in the hips or feet to keep them from running.

Identify Torture and Death Squads by Their Recruitment and Training

1. Screening of death and torture squad members is based upon physical strength and animosity toward specific political, religious or other beliefs, ethnic groups or other social distinctions (depending upon the population targeted for torture or mass execution).

2. They are offered the distinction of being drafted or recruited into “elite” units that require them to torture or execute prisoners or “detainees.”

3. They must demonstrate the ability to never discuss what the torture or execution squad does.

4. Loyalty is also tested by requiring them to snitch on other torture or death squad members who do not follow rules or orders.

5. They must demonstrate aggression toward targeted groups, individuals, and detainees.

6. They follow orders without question.

7. Training involves treatment that binds squad members to command authority:

(a) Trainees are physically and psychologically abused while being told how fortunate they are to be members of the unit (physical and psychological abuse of torture squad members will include the tortures they will be expected to apply to torture victims);

(b) They are kept in a constant state of fatigue and prevented from relieving themselves for long periods of time to keep them from thinking clearly;

(c) Trainees are required to swear allegiance to some physical symbol of unit or government authority;

(d) Trainees are told they will have protected special powers or authority over their fellow citizens;

(e) They are told their actions will never be questioned; (Anyone familiar with the trials of death and torture squad members in Argentina, Greece, and other places should know that is a falsehood. It may take years, but their crimes are documented and they are held accountable. In the case of the Greek military junta that held power from April 21, 1967 to July 23, 1974, the first torture related trials began in August 1975.)

(f) Trainees are told that if they show mercy to anyone ordered tortured or executed, they will take that person’s place;

(g) A special in-house language is used with code words and euphemisms for various types of torture, nicknames for victims to dehumanize them, nicknames for unit members to conceal identities, and classifying nonmembers as “outside world”;

(h) Frequent “training classes” are held depicting the target population as dangerous, criminal, conspirators, traitors, terrorists or other undesirable labels;

(I) Torturers are desensitized to pain and learn the torture techniques from the physical and psychological abuse incorporated into their training; and

(j) Successful torturers are given specific rewards for each confession or each desired piece of information obtained.
Jimmy

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Sniff my finger!

Jane got a tuna casserole growing under the bush.
Angelgirl1

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Jonathan Hemlock wrote:
<quoted text>It's better where you came from go home leave this to AMERICANS
I am an American...so WTF r u talking about...?
Jane Says

Portugal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Oh, I get it, you all pretend to be someone else, is that it?
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>
you can tell who the real poster is by what is posted.
Carol and I think Obama is a failure and a disgrace as president. Although, if you met him at a barbeque, you'd probably think he's a nice guy as long as he wasn't with Wright or Ayers.
Carol and i don't post disgusting nonsense, democrats who support obama do.
easily differentiated.
right vs wrong
good vs evil
Exactly Jane. It's easy to tell because the fake Jane is an idiot.

The libs really are eveil little nobodys.

Fake Jane is nothing but an imp.
Jane Says

Portugal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
I think Obama is a failure but I'd let him stick his penis in my husbands butt.
Hahahahahahahahah
Jimmy

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>We have heard the O'bama bull-oney before...all of it.
http://thehayride.com/2012/09/maybe-the-best-...
The candy man can.
Gunner

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

It's so easy to be topix king.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>The difference between who you are dem and who you want to be is what you do loser, you sucking Florida's...dick.......
-
It's the culture
What a pity (as felt only by a real love-your-neighbor, feed-the-poor, organize-your-community, R'Money-is-rooted-in- all-evil Christian) that flo-DUH has no dick except Morris and Cheney but clearly IS one.(Don't you just love Peter Johnson, Jr., as an extremely appropriately named expert on all things dickish?) Need some help for the illiterate in comma usage? Write for free info.
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Florida wrote:
So I see my daughter sleeping.
I remember she is legal now so I decide to impregnate her with my satan semen.
Her rosebud shines from the glare of the light on my helmet.
First a finger.
Swoosh
Then two
Swooshy
Next thing I know my watch is gone.
Man, that is despicable, but funny nonetheless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 728,141 - 728,160 of1,033,779
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 4-17 5 min RACE 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Linktv org 167,417
Abby 4-17 13 min RACE 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,994
World War O 40 min Washington Blog 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min Brian_G 42,940
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 96,017
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance