Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#785925 Oct 27, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess - you voted for "never been indicted" venture capitalist Rick Scott because he promised to create tons of good jobs and you cheered when he took credit for the ones he had nothing to do with. Before you start on some rant that Scott has created 100,000 jobs and Florida unemployment has fallen, consider 2 points: 1) most of them are low pay service jobs and 2) general improvement in the national economy since 2009 (no thanks to the House) has brought back some tourism. The high pay jobs - tech, manufacturing, etc.? not so much.
Well, how about New Jersey? Chris Christie is one of your darlings. Negative job growth. Well then Obama's Democrat cesspit Illinois must be awful.. um, nope - they have job growth. In fact, almost every state has had job growth in September, according to the CES and CPS. Well, SOMEBODY has to be doing bad.. Yep. Michigan. Well then they must have a Dumbocrat governor..., well gosh, whaddayaknow? Rick Snyder - Another Republican venture
capitalist.
So just what do you think venture capitalist Mitt is going to bring to the table that venture capitalists Scott and Snyder haven't?
Rick Scott venture into caplitalism was pure fraud and theft from Medicare; he should be in prison. He paid the largest fine ever to get out of it. He got elected because two weeks before the election, he went to the Christian Coalition and told them he is anti abortion; they then gave him an A grade and blanketed the churches with their voting guide. He won by a slim margin. Who were his largest donors? Private prisons. He is a total devil.
They say it's about the economy, that is bullshyt; it's always about anti gay marriage and abortion. It gets the sickos to the polls like nothing else.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#785927 Oct 27, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>How many times does that one of your fairy tales need to be debunked before you quit dragging it out?
Leon Panetta said this himself in an interview shortly after the finding and killing of bin Laden.

Why do you always insist those in high places are telling fairy tales?

Obama is the only one doing that now. You're the one who believes them. Not me.

Look it up. Educate yourself. Knowledge is power.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#785929 Oct 27, 2012
carol wrote:
Don't think I can deal with the depth of denial this morning. Maybe later I can plod through it again.
Just wish more people on here knew how to research.
I'd laugh if I thought you weren't being serious. Denial is your middle name. And liar your next.
carol

Orlando, FL

#785930 Oct 27, 2012
DEMOCRATIC USA wrote:
<quoted text> It's not only about us Carol, it's about the truth, something republicans like you don't know the meaning of.
Wow...truth and liberalism is an oxymoron.
fred

Milford, CT

#785931 Oct 27, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure, killing Bin Laden was huge and the American people know it. Not you, you are anti American; the truly sick, sick sick in the head who cheers at bad news for Americans.
If Bush had killed him, there'd have been a ticker tape parade from Texas to Washington and all you yahoos would have jumped on the float.
President Obama has killed more terrorists that George Bush, has deported more illegals than Bush; and quietly goes about his work as President of the United States and not bragging.
He is a hero to women saying "rape is rape, it's a crime. And women don't need a bunch of policitians, most of them men, making their healthcare decisions"
And, your guy Romney endorsed the piece of garbage that said pregnancy as a result of rape is a gift from god. And the other sicko who said women can't get pregnant from rape. All of those sick white men talking every day about rape, rape, rape, to instill fear into women, that they have the power over them.
Anyone who votes for these men is out of his mind.
Bin Laden dead? So what? Who cares?

Not the al Qaeda terrorists in Benghazi who raped and murdered our ambassador while the Kenyan partied with Beyonce.
carol

Orlando, FL

#785932 Oct 27, 2012
America is Not the Same wrote:
<quoted text>
THERE WERE 2 DRONES FLYING OVER THE COMPOUND.
CATCH UP
They watched the attacked from the video from the drones. NOT ONE BUT 2 IN REAL TIME ALSO REQUEST FOR HELP WAS SENT IN REAL TIME
Obama gave the order to STAND DOWN
Easy to see you never served in the ME
Obama will have to answer Take it to the bank
I tried to tell him. Posted four very credible news sources. Bet he didn't even click one of them.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#785933 Oct 27, 2012
<quoted text>
Liar; you think if you just keep lying that it will be true. Just like mitt, he thinks if he just keeps lying he'll get elected.
It's a sickness
Here is how stupid O'bama looked yesterday in Colorado. He couldn't even answer the questions from a local reporter. Shouldn't he have been saying "it was the video" again? He is an idiot. I mean really, after he lied to the American public-and the entire world--he wants to get all the facts. HA!

http://www.9news.com/news/article/296294/339/... |topnews|bc|
carol

Orlando, FL

#785934 Oct 27, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama favored to win by a 3 to 1 margin now.
Deny much.
The mere fact that you were afraid to post your source proves who is in denial.

You don't want leadership that will bring both sides together?

Apparently not. Why not?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#785935 Oct 27, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Deny much.
only in idiotic Chicago will that happen. Something tells me they just don't have a clue.
Coffee anyone?
fred

Milford, CT

#785936 Oct 27, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Gunner is retarded and carol is dumb and getting dumber.
There opinions mean nothing.
The Kenyan partied with Beyonce while the ambassador in Benghazi was raped and murdered on 9/11. Can you say dereliction of duty?

WHAT DID HE KNOW AND WHEN DID HE KNOW IT? If Reelected, Obama Should Be Impeached over Benghazi, Roger L Simon writes.
DEMOCRATIC USA

United States

#785937 Oct 27, 2012
carol wrote:
Don't think I can deal with the depth of denial this morning. Maybe later I can plod through it again.
Just wish more people on here knew how to research.
can't stand the heat?
Get out of the kitchen, you research and post only what benefits your party carol, your lies are getting old, change that old record.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#785938 Oct 27, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Gunner is retarded and carol is dumb and getting dumber.
There opinions mean nothing.
There opinions? Fcktard.
carol

Orlando, FL

#785940 Oct 27, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Here is how stupid O'bama looked yesterday in Colorado. He couldn't even answer the questions from a local reporter. Shouldn't he have been saying "it was the video" again? He is an idiot. I mean really, after he lied to the American public-and the entire world--he wants to get all the facts. HA!
http://www.9news.com/news/article/296294/339/... |topnews|bc|
Obama wouldn't have all the facts until 2020. Or at least until after he finished a second term.

Because he knows the facts and tried to cover them up.

The black out media just says, "Okay, whatever you say, we believe you." He's their hero, you know.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#785941 Oct 27, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>Obama favored to win by a 3 to 1 margin now.
Deny much.
Cherry picking the polls that favor their candidate. Just like Mittens cherry picks how he addresses the issues to favor his supporters; "what do they want to hear today that is different than what I told them yesterday."
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#785942 Oct 27, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The mere fact that you were afraid to post your source proves who is in denial.
You don't want leadership that will bring both sides together?
Apparently not. Why not?
These fools think it's still 2008.

Want to know how bad things really look for the Proggies? Listen to Chris Matthews. He's been ranting RACISM!, RACISM! for days.
fred

Milford, CT

#785943 Oct 27, 2012
<quoted text>
Oh sure, killing Bin Laden was huge and the American people know it. Not you, you are anti American; the truly sick, sick sick in the head who cheers at bad news for Americans.
If Bush had killed him, there'd have been a ticker tape parade from Texas to Washington and all you yahoos would have jumped on the float.
President Obama has killed more terrorists that George Bush, has deported more illegals than Bush; and quietly goes about his work as President of the United States and not bragging.
He is a hero to women saying "rape is rape, it's a crime. And women don't need a bunch of policitians, most of them men, making their healthcare decisions"
And, your guy Romney endorsed the piece of garbage that said pregnancy as a result of rape is a gift from god. And the other sicko who said women can't get pregnant from rape. All of those sick white men talking every day about rape, rape, rape, to instill fear into women, that they have the power over them.
Anyone who votes for these men is out of his mind.
The Kenyan left them to die so his campaign narrative Bin Laden dead was alive. Disgusting.

MARK STEYN: Benghazi bungle requires act of urgent political hygiene:

“Within minutes of the first bullet being fired, the White House knew these heroes would be slaughtered if immediate air support was denied,” said Ty Woods’ father, Charles.“In less than an hour, the perimeters could have been secured, and American lives could have been saved. After seven hours fighting numerically superior forces, my son’s life was sacrificed because of the White House’s decision.”

Why would Obama and Biden do such a thing? Because to launch a military operation against an al-Qaida affiliate on the anniversary of 9/11 would have exposed the hollowness of their boast through convention week and the days thereafter – that Osama was dead, and al-Qaida was finished. And so Ty Woods, Glen Doherty, Sean Smith and Chris Stevens were left to die,
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#785945 Oct 27, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Deny much.
Bwahahahahahaha! Lemme guess...DailyKos poll?
carol

Orlando, FL

#785946 Oct 27, 2012
DEMOCRATIC USA wrote:
<quoted text> can't stand the heat?
Get out of the kitchen, you research and post only what benefits your party carol, your lies are getting old, change that old record.
I've been standing the heat for four years, pal.

But it's almost over and I just hope it's the easily fooled who live in denial, such as yourself, who get a little singed.

My research only benefits my party? Is that what you said?

ABC News wants to benefit my party?

Wave your sign.
carol

Orlando, FL

#785948 Oct 27, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Fivethirtyeight
One liberal blogger. Good work, dem.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#785949 Oct 27, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>Fivethirtyeight
Best part is, fivethirtyeight even uses the same numbers from Gallup and Rasmussen that are always posted here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min Patriot AKA Bozo 49,337
abby 12-26 35 min RACE 5
amy 12-26 42 min RACE 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 59 min WelbyMD 182,134
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,293
For a meat-centric dinner, meet at Skrine Chops (Jan '08) 6 hr Reddog 6
Fight at Navy Pier 9 hr joey 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]