Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
728,081 - 728,100 of 1,080,047 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785715
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

*
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd just be happy if Obama took macroeconomics 101.
*

Anythings better than Romney-economics. Just ask the people of Massachusetts where he was a poor governor with a 34% approval rating.

*

The last two republican presidents was named, George H W Bush and George W Bush. Both of these republican presidents ended their presidency with a recession, which we are still trying to get out of. Republican mitT roMney offers the very same.

*

Now go vote - Obama

*
*
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785716
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Say it Loud wrote:
*
<quoted text>
With Romney you'll just be cruising down the drain of a toilet.
*
The last two republican presidents was named, George H W Bush and George W Bush. Both of these republican presidents ended their presidency with a recession, which we are still trying to get out of. Republican mitT roMney offers the very same.
*
Now go vote - Obama
*
*
With Obama you'll just be cruising down the drain of a toilet.

The last two republican presidents was named, George H W Bush and George W Bush. Both of these republican presidents had Democrat-controlled Congresses who controlled the purse strings and ended their presidency with a recession, which we are still trying to get out of. Democrat Barack Obama offers the very same.
*
Now go vote - Romney

Hey, this is kind of fun. Post it again.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785717
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Say it Loud wrote:
*
<quoted text>
*
Anythings better than Romney-economics. Just ask the people of Massachusetts where he was a poor governor with a 34% approval rating.
*
The last two republican presidents was named, George H W Bush and George W Bush. Both of these republican presidents ended their presidency with a recession, which we are still trying to get out of. Republican mitT roMney offers the very same.
*
Now go vote - Obama
*
*
*
Anythings better than Obama-economics. Just ask the people of Chicago where he won his Senate seat by default, had a poor voting record with no leadership.
*
The last two republican presidents was named, George H W Bush and George W Bush. Both of these republican presidents had Democrat-controlled Congresses who controlled the purse strings and ended their presidency with a recession, which we are still trying to get out of. Democrat Barack Obama offers the very same.
*
Now go vote - Romney
*

Okay, actually this is getting kind of boring.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785719
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Say it Loud wrote:
*
<quoted text>
*
Anythings better than Romney-economics. Just ask the people of Massachusetts where he was a poor governor with a 34% approval rating.
*
The last two republican presidents was named, George H W Bush and George W Bush. Both of these republican presidents ended their presidency with a recession, which we are still trying to get out of. Republican mitT roMney offers the very same.
*
Now go vote - Obama
*
*
you got that right, Anything is better than Romney Economics.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785720
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Are we winding down now?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785721
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

*
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
anyone with a high school education would know that the word is "you're" and not "your".....dumbass dipshit......
*

You don't seem mad because I made a type-O. Maybe it's because your candidate is going to lose and you know it. News flash - everyone else knows it too.

Name calling, what a crybaby. If your impressed with yourself, your the only one who is.

*

The last two republican presidents was named, George H W Bush and George W Bush. Both of these republican presidents ended their presidency with a recession, which we are still trying to get out of. Republican mitT roMney offers the very same.

*

Now go vote - Obama

*
*
Sheryl

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785722
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I am offended..beyond offended..I feel belittled and betrayed that you think because I have "lady parts" I should forgo the importance of national debt...so I can have free birth control..that I should ignore the debacle in Benghazi...so I can have funding for abortion...that I should ignore the utter incompetence in every sense of the meaning of leadership..because I am afraid someone...some scary boogeyman may take away my right to choose...I find it as a woman offensive that you think because I have "lady parts" that I should ignore your utter failure as a leader...and you think because I have "lady parts" I have no smarts.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785723
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Say it Loud wrote:
*
<quoted text>
*
You don't seem mad because I made a type-O. Maybe it's because your candidate is going to lose and you know it. News flash - everyone else knows it too.
Name calling, what a crybaby. If your impressed with yourself, your the only one who is.
*
The last two republican presidents was named, George H W Bush and George W Bush. Both of these republican presidents ended their presidency with a recession, which we are still trying to get out of. Republican mitT roMney offers the very same.
*
Now go vote - Obama
*
*
Gallup poll shows Romney leading Obama by five.

A good way to wrap it up tonight.

Don't take it personally.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785724
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sheryl wrote:
I am offended..beyond offended..I feel belittled and betrayed that you think because I have "lady parts" I should forgo the importance of national debt...so I can have free birth control..that I should ignore the debacle in Benghazi...so I can have funding for abortion...that I should ignore the utter incompetence in every sense of the meaning of leadership..because I am afraid someone...some scary boogeyman may take away my right to choose...I find it as a woman offensive that you think because I have "lady parts" that I should ignore your utter failure as a leader...and you think because I have "lady parts" I have no smarts.
Some with "lady parts" themselves still think it's all about their "lady parts".

Good post, Sheryl.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785725
Oct 26, 2012
 
Say it Loud wrote:
*
<quoted text>
*
You don't seem mad because I made a type-O. Maybe it's because your candidate is going to lose and you know it. News flash - everyone else knows it too.
Name calling, what a crybaby. If your impressed with yourself, your the only one who is.
*
The last two republican presidents was named, George H W Bush and George W Bush. Both of these republican presidents ended their presidency with a recession, which we are still trying to get out of. Republican mitT roMney offers the very same.
*
Now go vote - Obama
*
*
That was a great big bunch of whaaaa
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785726
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Say it Loud wrote:
*
<quoted text>
If your having trouble understanding get someone with a higher education level than yourself to help you.
If you insist on insulting people's intellect, you might want to get the "you're" and "your" deal straightened out.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785727
Oct 26, 2012
 
*
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't take it personally.
*

Thanks

I don't take it personally and I don't mean anything personal or negative to anyone with my post.

*
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785728
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This is an even better way to wrap up the night.

Latest polls in past two weeks where Romney is ahead:

Rasmussen Reports
10/23 - 10/25
Romney 50
Obama 47

ABC News/Wash Post
10/22 - 10/25
Romney 49
Obama 48

Gallup
10/19 - 10/25
Romney 51
Obama 46

Associated Press/GfK
10/19 - 10/23
Romney 47
Obama 45

Monmouth/SurveyUSA/Braun
10/18 - 10/21
Romney 48
Obama 45

NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl
10/17-10/20
Romney 47
Obama 47

Politico/GWU/Battleground
10/15 - 10/18
Romney 49
Obama 47

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...

Obama had a slight lead in 3 other polls and 1 tie.

Again, if this isn't good news, don't take it personally.

It just is for the rest of us.
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785729
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Note(Clinton=surplus)+(Bush= 2-wars stimulus for the rich Waiting for that trickle down economics= big deficit)=(Obama + inherited big deficit+ 2 wars thousand dead Americans +wealthy stimulus +republicans filibusters = Americans suffering. (No)votes for any job bills by the republicans. So if you think Romney the flim-flam man and boy wonder could do something for America, wake-up. He's the poster boy for out sourcing jobs in America From the American worker America needs American made.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785730
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Say it Loud wrote:
*
<quoted text>

Name calling, what a crybaby. If your impressed with yourself, your the only one who is.

*
Geez...you did it again. "Type-o" this time, too? LOL

Speaking of babies, your "Maybe it's because your candidate is going to lose and you know it" is so 4th grade.

"Supply and demand"...LOL!
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785731
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you got that right, Anything is better than Romney Economics.
Yeah, we should trust the guy who admits on Leno he can't do eighth grade math-Obama? It really does explain a lot.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785732
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Say it Loud wrote:
*
<quoted text>
*
Thanks
I don't take it personally and I don't mean anything personal or negative to anyone with my post.
*
That's nice of you to say...actually very refreshing.

And neither do I.

As Romney said,“Republicans and Democrats both love America. But we need to have leadership—leadership in Washington that will actually bring people together and get the job done and could not care less if—if it’s a Republican or a Democrat. I’ve done it before. I’ll do it again.”

That's all I want. Leadership that can bring us together and get the job done.

I'm sure you do too. I'm just convinced you picked the wrong person who can't do either.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785733
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sheryl wrote:
I am offended..beyond offended..I feel belittled and betrayed that you think because I have "lady parts" I should forgo the importance of national debt...so I can have free birth control..that I should ignore the debacle in Benghazi...so I can have funding for abortion...that I should ignore the utter incompetence in every sense of the meaning of leadership..because I am afraid someone...some scary boogeyman may take away my right to choose...I find it as a woman offensive that you think because I have "lady parts" that I should ignore your utter failure as a leader...and you think because I have "lady parts" I have no smarts.
great post.well said..
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785734
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Say it Loud wrote:
*
<quoted text>
*
Anythings better than Romney-economics. Just ask the people of Massachusetts where he was a poor governor with a 34% approval rating.
*
The last two republican presidents was named, George H W Bush and George W Bush. Both of these republican presidents ended their presidency with a recession, which we are still trying to get out of. Republican mitT roMney offers the very same.
*
Now go vote - Obama
*
*
"Say it Loud"...I'm Obama Zombie ...!!!!!

Now go vote, Romney/Ryan 2012

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785735
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

*
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
If you insist on insulting people's intellect, you might want to get the "you're" and "your" deal straightened out.
*

I won't insult your intellect, because you don't have any intellect.

You're an idiot / oh sorry, i meant to type - your.

Topix is open 24/7 you can cry about my type-o's all night long.

I guess if your backing piece of shit Mitt Romney, type-o's are a better topic to talk about.

*

The last two republican presidents was named, George H W Bush and George W Bush. Both of these republican presidents ended their presidency with a recession, which we are still trying to get out of. Republican mitT roMney offers the very same.

*

Now go vote - Obama

*
*

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min LRS 174,635
How to install windows 8 19 min Its a POS-Dont Bother 2
Ask Amy July 25, 2014 19 min Shari23 5
People Can ‘Protect Themselves From an Overly A... 22 min ShootThePompousGovPeeps 3
Abby July 25, 2014 25 min Shari23 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 25 min Shananananana4pali 67,947
City to install more jet noise monitors in Chicago 43 min BetterToTaxnigBulletNoise 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Sublime1 97,539
Amy 7-24 4 hr Mister Tonka 24
Abby 7-24 17 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••