Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,398)

Showing posts 727,941 - 727,960 of1,033,519
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's garbage legislation, no compromise, our way or the highway, that is no way to govern. Let it sit there and rot.
"our way or the highway, that is no way to govern."

exactly, that is why I'm voting for Romney and not the current Great-Divider-in-Chief who shows up to work once in a while.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Dear President Obama,
Do not release your college transcripts to appease a bunch of morons. Homer will double Trumps offer if you do not. Don't give in like the birth certificate.
Sincerely,
Homer
Hey Peppy you got 10 millions you can loan me?
you'd better send him your social security number, the one he's using has too many others who will also collect on it.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Sheesh, Romney surges in the polls and the stock market takes a dump. Fortunately he is slipping back and the market is starting to right itself again.

Very foretelling of the future if Romney were to win.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's garbage legislation, no compromise, our way or the highway, that is no way to govern. Let it sit there and rot.
name one thing that Obama has ever compromised on.....
Morons4Mitt

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

August 22nd, 2012
On Friday, ExxonMobil Corporation (NYSE: XOM) and Qatar Petroleum International submitted an application to the Department of Energy and the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission for a permit to export liquefied natural gas (LNG).

You Repubs just have NO clue. These RICH bastards that control our resources are selling out America. Natural Gas was suppose to replace oil. NOW LOOK!!!! Exxon is wanting to ship it to China JUST like they do US oil produced. It's not the DEMS or REPUBS that are destroying America, it's these super rich CEOs that are doing it everyday.
Our US oil IMPORTS are at a 20 year LOW.
Our US oil EXPORTS are at a 70 year HIGH.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Frederick Douglass.
Now answer my questions:
Do you believe that man has landed on the moon?
Are you also a member of the Flat Earth Society?
Santa Ana was like Obama...overconfident and asleep at the switch...the only difference between the two is that Santa Anna preferred women....
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Romney strategy is mass hypnosis. Finally, you post something makes sense.
Too bad you still don't.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
name one thing that Obama has ever compromised on.....
The ACA. He gave up the public option. We went with the mandae

How did you get to be so uninformed.

Hellooooooooooo, are there any right whiners that actually have a freakin clue????
dim

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

NYC and the far left don't allow guns in NYC, but guess what?

Another Democrat goes off the deep end.

Stupid liberals will call for more gun control, even though this was a knife.

Marina Krim returned to her West 75th Street home at about 5:30 p.m. Thursday with her third child after nanny Yoselyn Ortega, 50, failed to meet her for swimming lessons with Krim’s two other children, Leo, 2, and Lucia, 6. When she arrived, the children were already dead in a bathtub and Ortega lay injured nearby with apparently self-inflicted stab wounds, according to police.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/26/mother-t...

“Gobble, gobble”

Since: Oct 12

Cuckoo's Nest, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hellooooooooooo, are there any right whiners that actually have a freakin clue????
DUH! Me Dumb Dave.

Me two tupid to komprhend me musiah do not comwimise.

to, me akuse oders uf not hafin a frekin clue.

Me Dumb Dave!

Where my Obamafone? Kant find it...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
And the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, it initially was supposed to be more which would have greatly benefitted the American people.

Plus he compromised on extending the Bush tax cuts for the rich as the Republicans were holding the American people hsotage with regards to unemployment benefits.
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There will be NO home runs or grand slam on the economy or jobs in the final inning of obama's play selling out America lady......
-
What is obama and RealDave hiding?
-
It's the culture...
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
America catches up to fred and realizes the Kenyan and the greedy diva First Wookie lived like billionaires while America suffered.

Spending on White House dinners soars under Obama
October 25, 2012

President Obama has spent far more lavishly on White House state dinners than previous chief executives, including nearly $1 million on a 2010 dinner for Mexico's president, according to documents obtained by The Washington Examiner.

A knowledgeable government official who made the documents available to The Examiner said the extravagant spending seemed unfair with so many Americans out of work.

"It just kind of takes your breath away to see the expenditure of money that has occurred since 2009," the official said.
WALTERS

Gary Walters, who ran presidential household operations for 21 years during Democratic and Republican administrations, before retiring in 2007, told The Examiner the costs reflected in the documents were "excessive. They are high."

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Frederick Douglass.
Now answer my questions:
Do you believe that man has landed on the moon?
Are you also a member of the Flat Earth Society?
Frederick Douglass. Very good, class.
Can you think of another mulatto that achieved prominence in the United States?

Yes. I am a realist.
No. I am a geologist.

Can you think of another mulatto that achieved prominence in the United States?

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to put content into your post. Here's how it works: First, you select statement(s) that you disagree with and tell us why you disagree.
To avoid looking like an ignorant dupe, search "GM bailout Delphi pension" and actually learn some facts, then tell us what you learned.
For your convenient reference, I'll give you the post again:
Detroit did go bankrupt, you idiot... except for Ford.
You idiots never mention how the non-union retirees from Delphi had to give up their If I'm going to pay for the union pension plan, why didn't Obama also make me pay for It should be overwhelmingly Obama intends to take away from more than just the people he subjectively calls "rich". Looks like he's going to starve everyone who didn't join a union. Typical union thug, Obama is.
Every state that goes right-to-work takes a billion dollars a year away from the union thugs.
You are trying to divert from the fact that through Elliott's thuggish corporate raiding and extortion the Romneys and others profiteered million$ at the expense of the auto industry, its workers and the taxpayers.

THAT is how it works.

The Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp. is independent from the Treasury. According to Rep. David Camp "Thus far, and on the basis of documents produced both by Treasury and third parties, my investigation has found that the PBGC advocated that GM take over both the Delphi hourly and salaried pension plans," Ultimately, it was GM that put money into top up and union pensions.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Your future will have a lot of TEA in it.)))))
ABO
By the way, how's that plan for Obama to pretend to be a comedian on the campaign trail coming?
I doubt it. Tea Party had been shown to be harmful to America.

Half its members are racist. They are all so f*cking stupid they did nothing while Bush killed this country & then, less than a month into the Obama administration, blamed Obama for everything.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
America catches up to fred and discovers that any one who opposes the photo voter id law plans to cheat.

CHRISTIAN ADAMS: Pat Moran Relied on Civil Rights Lawyers for Voter Fraud.

Now we know why civil rights groups like the NAACP, ACLU, and the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights are so upset about election integrity groups like True the Vote monitoring the polls on November 6. Pat Moran gave us a clue yesterday.

Moran revealed on James O’Keefe’s undercover video why these groups have been so dishonest, ugly, and desperate to smear True the Vote and keep them out of the polls.

Simply, the “election protection” operation of these civil rights groups was seen, at least to Moran, as the final step in committing voter fraud.

Moran was the field director of his father’s reelection campaign and worked out of the joint campaign office for President Obama and Democrat Senate candidate Tim Kaine in Virginia.

Let’s look at the full video of Moran that led to his firing from the campaign.

In the video, O’Keefe’s plant tells Moran that he has a pile of names of inactive voters. The plant wants to drive a van around and vote for them. Because Virginia’s voter ID law is a joke, and a utility bill will suffice, the plant intends to use phony utility bills. Moran suggests ways to advance the scheme, including forgery using Microsoft Word.

Enter the “election protection” efforts of the civil rights groups. In case these phony utility bills create a stir inside the polls, Moran has the solution – the army of left-wing lawyers who will be embedded inside the polls from groups like the ACLU, the NAACP, and the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights.

The plant doubts Virginia “will be really strict about enforcing” the new pseudo-voter ID law.

Moran has just the ticket for questionable phony utility bills – the “election protection” lawyers from the left.... There is no way, of course, to know if the civil rights groups consider themselves cogs in a voter fraud machine. But one thing we do know for sure is that a top Democrat Party field operative does consider them so.

I think we’re going to find that things are rottener than we ever realized.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
so Obama gave the opposition the choice of hanging or the firing squad....big deal....

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Dear President Obama,
Do not release your college transcripts to appease a bunch of morons. Homer will double Trumps offer if you do not. Don't give in like the birth certificate.
Sincerely,
Homer
Hey Peppy you got 10 millions you can loan me?
We still haven't seen the birth certificate. The one the White House staff created and put up on the White House web site is obviously fraudulent.
You know, after Obama gets tossed out on his Marxist ass, we are going to see what's in the vault in Hawaii. If it's not like you say it is, you'd better tighten up your chin strap.

You don't have enough money to play in that game. Well, maybe Obama and Ben Bernanke can print some counterfeit money for you like their idiotic Quantative Easing program does, which is causing our dollar to be weak because every counterfeit dollar Bernanke prints is comingled with the real dollars the economy generates, with the effect of lowering the value of the dollar.

Why doesn't Obama give 5 million dollars to charity?
Perhaps Obama thinks they don't really need 5 million dollars.
That's good news. We can start cutting government spending on those programs if they don't even need that free 5 million dollars being offered.
Thanks for setting that straight.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The Republicans/Tea Baggers turned on him within a month of him taking office and then Fox News took it from there, Glen Beck and all the other rightwing tv/radio retards have been trying to divide this country for years spewing their vile hatred.
Republicans have refused to work with him in any capacity for the last 4 years, stubborn jackasses.
You'd have to have some imagination to see it any other way.
Come on Homer, you don't know how this country and Constitution was formulated? They were to bicker and argue. They were to 'fight', so to speak. I'd rather see them bickering, than spending this country into oblivion. ala Barack Hussein Obama...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 727,941 - 727,960 of1,033,519
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

99 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min everybody 64,955
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min cheluzal 96,005
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min OzRitz 42,923
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min Justice Dale 167,375
Strip club laws in Chicagoland and in Illinois.... (Oct '10) 33 min REAL POLICE 15
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr David 46,990
Men charged with selling sewer covers, grates f... (Aug '12) 1 hr Per Usual 7
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••