Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,397)

Showing posts 727,921 - 727,940 of1,077,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
If my daughter was raped and impregnated it would be her choice. I would not make a determination on what she should do. I would hope she would choose life, not death.
Peace
But you would want her to have that choice?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Marvinadru wrote:
If we pick Obama we will go forward.
Now you just made me think of General Custer again. Probably his last word.

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Romney and Ryan Will Cut Benefits for Today's Seniors Both Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney take great pains to proclaim that "I don't want any change to Medicare for current seniors or for those that are nearing retirement." They are pained because the statement isn't true. Their call to repeal Obamacare would take away free preventative care now part of Medicare and reopen the "donut hole" in its prescription drug program.(That change alone saved 5.4 million seniors over $4.1 billion last year .)

But the Republicans' attack on today's elderly doesn't end there. The Romney-Ryan ticket has proposed slashing Medicaid by a third over the next decade and turning over the reduced funds to the states in the form of block grants. Those steep reduction threaten the 6 million elderly recipients of Medicaid, a program will which pays for 33 percent of all nursing home care.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
We still haven't seen the birth certificate. The one the White House staff created and put up on the White House web site is obviously fraudulent.
You know, after Obama gets tossed out on his Marxist ass, we are going to see what's in the vault in Hawaii. If it's not like you say it is, you'd better tighten up your chin strap.
You don't have enough money to play in that game. Well, maybe Obama and Ben Bernanke can print some counterfeit money for you like their idiotic Quantative Easing program does, which is causing our dollar to be weak because every counterfeit dollar Bernanke prints is comingled with the real dollars the economy generates, with the effect of lowering the value of the dollar.
Why doesn't Obama give 5 million dollars to charity?
Perhaps Obama thinks they don't really need 5 million dollars.
That's good news. We can start cutting government spending on those programs if they don't even need that free 5 million dollars being offered.
Thanks for setting that straight.
Birthers should have to produce a document that proves they have an IQ higher than a pine tree before they are allowed to vote.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
IRRELEVENT.
Sununu is not running for POTUS.
Can y'all get any stupider sometimes?
Down with COMMIETICS!
Americans FOR America-NO ONE is above questioning!!
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
REAL LEADERSHIP For America again-NOT against it!!
Sunning has made a fool of himself, is disrespect able and racist
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Romney the dunce. Romneys whole campaign is a whole lie. You can tell when Romney tells lies, his mouth is moving.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

keyedup wrote:
For a American family that took so much from this country.......
NONE of Mitt Romney's ancestors ever served in the US Military
not one single person, not on his mother or fathers side.
Not Civil War
Not WWI
Not WWII
Not Korea
Not Vietnam
Not Desert Storm
Not Afghanistan & not Iraq
He pledges to add 100,000 troops and increase the Military budget, while cutting taxes.
And says: "“If I’m president, the Iranians will have no question but that I will be willing to take military action”...(to keep Iran from getting a nuclear weapon)
When asked why none of his five sons are in the military he said:
" we have a volunteer Army and that's the way we're going to keep it," Romney told some 200 people gathered in an abbey near the Mississippi River that had been converted into a hotel. "My sons are all adults and they've made decisions about their careers and they've chosen not to serve in the military and active duty and I respect their decision in that regard."
He added: "One of the ways my sons are showing support for our nation is helping me get elected because they think I'd be a great president."
It is easy for him to talk big about how he will use the Military considering how little his own family has had to sacrifice.
YOU STUPID TEABAGS WANT THIS ANTI-AMERICAN TO BE PRESIDENT?
A vote for President Obama is a death sentence for the hopes and dreams of right wing teabag racist haters.....Send one to hell today VOTE OBAMA 2012---CLINTON 2016
Actually--some of that would very likely be hard to trace back.

(Especially since you forgot the Spanish/American war)

So ANYWAY-
LAME and again, IRRELEVENT.(as in NOT a requirement to run for potus)

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
REAL Economic EXPERIENCE!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
REAL ECONOMIC Experience FOR America again-NOT against it!
Morons4Mitt

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Sister Mary wrote:
<quoted text>I love it great.Your chicago boy taught us well.It will counter all the militery ballots you guys stole.Like the Bible says eye for an eye and phk you liberals.amen
I agree. If Mitt gets in on the first day of the Senate they should band together to make him a one term President. No Bills of the Repubs or Mitt's should ever pass the Senate. Block them all..
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Economists Warn Romney-Ryan Plan Means Huge Job Losses Like Mitt Romney, Rep. Ryan will claim that the GOP ticket will produce 12 million new jobs over the next four years. What Ryan won't mention is how they'll do that, or that forecasts this year from Moody's Analytics, Macroeconomic Advisers and the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office already projected that based on recent trends the U.S. economy will generate roughly 12 million jobs by 2016 anyway. But a Romney-Ryan ticket isn't planning to do nothing in office, but instead intends to implement draconian spending cuts that studies suggest could cost up to 600,000 jobs in 2013 and another 1.3 million in 2014.
It's no wonder a survey of hundreds of economists by The Economist found that "by a large margin they rate [Obama's] overall economic plan more highly than Mr. Romney's, credit him with a better grasp of economics, and think him more likely to appoint a good economic team."
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sunning has made a fool of himself, is disrespect able and racist
NOT near on the level America had to watch during the last debate.

High school flashbacks? Duhhhhhhhhh..."80's called"......Mr Reagan?

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
COMPETENCE for America again!

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

No Republican has ever won the presidency without winning Ohio.....sorry the LDS hustler is out of luck...rominey has been running for president for 5 years and is 6 points behind by election it will be 9 points behind...

You teabags are losers,your leader is an empty suite...

stop back in 2016 for your next whipping.....

Call the conservative hotline: 1-800-WHINE.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

bill clinton wrote:
<quoted text>hooters woooooooo hooooooo boobs for bubba eeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaa
Duhmo's speshull page leak out his arse? lol.

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

SORRY LOSERS SCHOOL'S OUT EARLY I HAVE THINGS TO DO UNLIKE YOU!!!!!!!!

WORLD ENDS FOR TEABAGS NOV 7 2012

"Teabaggers *repent* your end is in sight"

It's The Tebag Clown Culture

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Vote for America not the treasonous obama ... Romney , Ryan 2012
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

brown eyes wrote:
Romney the dunce. Romneys whole campaign is a whole lie. You can tell when Romney tells lies, his mouth is moving.
Liberals accuse Romney of which they are most guilty. Projection is a mental defect widespread among the left.
keyedup

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

keyedup wrote:
SORRY LOSERS SCHOOL'S OUT EARLY I HAVE THINGS TO DO UNLIKE YOU!!!!!!!!

Like polish the metal plates in muh head!!

It's The bagger Clown Culture
Otay...that might explains SOME of the bizarreness anyway.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

keyedup wrote:
For a American family that took so much from this country.......
NONE of Mitt Romney's ancestors ever served in the US Military
not one single person, not on his mother or fathers side.
Not Civil War
Not WWI
Not WWII
Not Korea
Not Vietnam
Not Desert Storm
Not Afghanistan & not Iraq
He pledges to add 100,000 troops and increase the Military budget, while cutting taxes.
And says: "“If I’m president, the Iranians will have no question but that I will be willing to take military action”...(to keep Iran from getting a nuclear weapon)
When asked why none of his five sons are in the military he said:
" we have a volunteer Army and that's the way we're going to keep it," Romney told some 200 people gathered in an abbey near the Mississippi River that had been converted into a hotel. "My sons are all adults and they've made decisions about their careers and they've chosen not to serve in the military and active duty and I respect their decision in that regard."
He added: "One of the ways my sons are showing support for our nation is helping me get elected because they think I'd be a great president."
It is easy for him to talk big about how he will use the Military considering how little his own family has had to sacrifice.
YOU STUPID TEABAGS WANT THIS ANTI-AMERICAN TO BE PRESIDENT?
A vote for President Obama is a death sentence for the hopes and dreams of right wing teabag racist haters.....Send one to hell today VOTE OBAMA 2012---CLINTON 2016
Obama said his father served in WWII.(video below)

http://patriotupdate.com/oldsite/stories/read...

Barack Hussein Obama Sr.(Obama's father) was born in 1936 and 5 years old when WWII started. Lolo Soetoro (Obama's stepfather) was born in 1935 and 6 years old when WWII started.

What other father was he talking about? If he meant his grandfather (as some claim), he didn't know he was saying father instead of grandfather? Seems a pretty big mistake - especially when he wrote an entire book about his father.

What other ancestors in Obama's family history or in Clinton's family history served in the military?

If you're obese, best not to criticize others who are too. If you get my drift.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

keyedup wrote:
Economists Warn Romney-Ryan Plan Means Huge Job Losses Like Mitt Romney, Rep. Ryan will claim that the GOP ticket will produce 12 million new jobs over the next four years. What Ryan won't mention is how they'll do that, or that forecasts this year from Moody's Analytics, Macroeconomic Advisers and the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office already projected that based on recent trends the U.S. economy will generate roughly 12 million jobs by 2016 anyway. But a Romney-Ryan ticket isn't planning to do nothing in office, but instead intends to implement draconian spending cuts that studies suggest could cost up to 600,000 jobs in 2013 and another 1.3 million in 2014.
It's no wonder a survey of hundreds of economists by The Economist found that "by a large margin they rate [Obama's] overall economic plan more highly than Mr. Romney's, credit him with a better grasp of economics, and think him more likely to appoint a good economic team."
murderd ambassador warns don't Trust or look for help from obama !! He will onlly let you down .. Vote Romney. Ryan.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
Colonel Wilkerson, Republican, says his party is full of racists
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama said his father served in WWII.(video below)
http://patriotupdate.com/oldsite/stories/read...
Barack Hussein Obama Sr.(Obama's father) was born in 1936 and 5 years old when WWII started. Lolo Soetoro (Obama's stepfather) was born in 1935 and 6 years old when WWII started.
What other father was he talking about? If he meant his grandfather (as some claim), he didn't know he was saying father instead of grandfather? Seems a pretty big mistake - especially when he wrote an entire book about his father.
What other ancestors in Obama's family history or in Clinton's family history served in the military?
If you're obese, best not to criticize others who are too. If you get my drift.
It was his grandfather. Stop disparaging the President you vulgar birther

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 727,921 - 727,940 of1,077,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min wojar 174,368
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 26 min NITiN 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr voice of peace 67,813
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 3 hr Youfumbled 5
Good Ol' Harry............A True GEM. 3 hr HSTGoes Down InHistory 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 97,500
This Jew Can’t Support Israel 3 hr U aint noJew U A hooknose 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••