Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
727,901 - 727,920 of 1,100,000 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Logic

United States

#785553 Oct 26, 2012
President Obama 2012!

Right Power!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#785554 Oct 26, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals accuse Romney of which they are most guilty. Projection is a mental defect widespread among the left.
Mitt Romney’s Fully Documented Liberal Left-Wing Social and Fiscal Record

http://stevedeace.com/news/national-politics/...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#785555 Oct 26, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney has to be the biggest liar ever
..WORSE THAN THAT...HE IS HEARTLESS....This week the outsourcing continues at Sensata Technologies, Freeport Illinois....Employees who were told to train their chinese replacements, now being laid off....Bain Capital own's 51% of Sensata stock....Mitt Romney own's $8,000,000 in Bain stock....Connect the dots here.. www.bainport.com Mitt, may i ask, when does wealth, become greed?....
Morons4Mitt

Russellville, KY

#785556 Oct 26, 2012
Wait!!!!! maybe the Republicans in Washington can help the American workers that are losing their jobs to China because of Mitt's Bain Capital.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#785557 Oct 26, 2012
<quoted text>
Romney has to be the biggest liar ever
that's what you're massa told you. your such an obediant wench. But then again the weakminded such as you are easy to control

Location hidden

#785558 Oct 26, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>You know there is something wrong with Obama when the best feeling you had about Obama was the day you voted for him....
-
It's the culture...
I've had a good feeling for four years, and it will continue through President Obama's next four years as President of the United States. The culture shows that you'll be collecting sympathy cards from the Democrats on November 7 as Romney tucks his ever-lengthening tail between his leg and heads back to wherever he came from.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#785560 Oct 26, 2012
<quoted text>
It was his grandfather. Stop disparaging the President you vulgar birther
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. .......

Only in Lily's Book Of Liberal Fallacies is the disparaging of a lying jerk seen as a social no-no.

"The private sector is doing just fine"

"I can be more flexible after I'm reelected in November"

The attack in Benghazi was the work of an angry Muslim mob upset over some unknown YouTube video portraying Mudhead Muhammad as he really was'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

Any more funny BS, Lily?
Morons4Mitt

Russellville, KY

#785561 Oct 26, 2012
This is an opportunity for Romney to show the public that he actually means it when he says he wants to do something about companies sending jobs to China! Here is his former company, people who know him, sending jobs to China right now and there is no one in a better position to put pressure on them to stop this than the former head of the company, and on top of that a presidential candidate! Romney stands to make $701,000.00 on the plant closing.

Location hidden

#785562 Oct 26, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>..WORSE THAN THAT...HE IS HEARTLESS....This week the outsourcing continues at Sensata Technologies, Freeport Illinois....Employees who were told to train their chinese replacements, now being laid off....Bain Capital own's 51% of Sensata stock....Mitt Romney own's $8,000,000 in Bain stock....Connect the dots here.. www.bainport.com Mitt, may i ask, when does wealth, become greed?....
Heartless is right. He spews lies that he thinks Americans want to hear. He will flip flop the moment the election is over. Guaranteed.

Location hidden

#785563 Oct 26, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. .......
Only in Lily's Book Of Liberal Fallacies is the disparaging of a lying jerk seen as a social no-no.
"The private sector is doing just fine"
"I can be more flexible after I'm reelected in November"
The attack in Benghazi was the work of an angry Muslim mob upset over some unknown YouTube video portraying Mudhead Muhammad as he really was'
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...
Any more funny BS, Lily?
Follow Romney-Ryan campaign. BS is overflowing.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#785564 Oct 26, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
There is no list of legislation passed during the time period you mentioned because the controlling party, the democrats in the senate sat on their azz and did nothing. Tell me "real dumb" why is the democrat controlled congress sitting on 30 plus pieces of legislation passed by the house. Harry Reid and the democrats are afraid they will pass? Why do you do something positive for a change and speak up, ask the senate democrats to do what they were elected to do legislate and not sit and do nothing.
Peace
KMA
So how did they cause the recession?

As for Reid, your party did not pass any bill that had a prayer in the Senate. Each had a poison pill.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#785565 Oct 26, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is proposing a law saying you must keep a baby caused by rape. Geeze. They were expressing their personal opinions. Where in the world do you see anyone running on making such a law? Huh? You don't!!
Obama believes in infanticide but I do not see that in his pamphlet either.
The Republicans are in many states.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#785566 Oct 26, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans are in many states.

The last two republican presidents was named, George H W Bush and George W Bush. Both of these republican presidents ended their presidency with a recession, which we are still trying to get out of. Republican mitT roMney offers the very same.

Now go Vote - Obama

Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#785567 Oct 26, 2012
More Media Bias

Controversial book skewers Biden but is ignored by mainstream media.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#785568 Oct 26, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
As for Reid, your party did not pass any bill that had a prayer in the Senate. Each had a poison pill.
The recession was caused by both political parties over several years, presidents, Congresses and Senates.

Get it through your thick, politically bigoted skull.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#785569 Oct 26, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry the racist Reid is a lying, hypocritical, progressive POS. What goes around, comes around. If he's lucky enough to maintain minority status, he'll get his, and there won't be a thing he'll be able to do about it.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#785570 Oct 26, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
Harry Reid in car crash this afternoon and taken to hospital. No report on his injuries at this time.
He'll be back obstructing all the legislation from the House soon.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#785571 Oct 26, 2012
dem wrote:
George Bush killed 3000 Americans!
Where is the outrage?

I hear you. I'm outraged all the bushes.

Prescott Bush

George H W Bush

George W Bush

Jeb John Ellis Bush

Half of this clan are dumb asses and the others are a crooks.

Don't forget that other bush - Dick cheney Bush

Burn all Bushes

The last two republican presidents was named, George H W Bush and George W Bush. Both of these republican presidents ended their presidency with a recession. Republican mitT roMney offers the very same.

Now go Vote - Obama

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#785572 Oct 26, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow Romney-Ryan campaign. BS is overflowing.
You'd have to shove a Shoe Stretcher and Sewer-Pipe Catheter down your throat to swallow the Boy Messiah's BS.

But you'd rather savor every drop and morsel with tiny sips:)

With age comes Wisdom. See you in 20 years, punk:}
carol

Orlando, FL

#785573 Oct 26, 2012
Say it Loud wrote:
<quoted text>
The last two republican presidents was named, George H W Bush and George W Bush. Both of these republican presidents ended their presidency with a recession, which we are still trying to get out of. Republican mitT roMney offers the very same.
Now go Vote - Obama
George H.W. Bush had a Democrat-controlled Congress.

George W. Bush had a Democrat-controlled Congress for two years prior to the bottom falling out.

William J. Clinton had a Republican-controlled Congress 6 years out of his 8 year presidency.

Congress controls the purse strings.

You go ahead and vote Democrat and for Obama.

Think I'll keep voting for Republicans.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 8-29 6 min edogxxx 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Hey dude 46,301
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min JOEL 68,960
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min Stina2 97,922
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 14 min SLY WEST 297
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min Dick Topick 49,472
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 17 min SLY WEST 7,746
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 177,361
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info