Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
727,901 - 727,920 of 1,096,630 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Vote for America not the treasonous obama ... Romney , Ryan 2012
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

brown eyes wrote:
Romney the dunce. Romneys whole campaign is a whole lie. You can tell when Romney tells lies, his mouth is moving.
Liberals accuse Romney of which they are most guilty. Projection is a mental defect widespread among the left.
keyedup

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

keyedup wrote:
SORRY LOSERS SCHOOL'S OUT EARLY I HAVE THINGS TO DO UNLIKE YOU!!!!!!!!

Like polish the metal plates in muh head!!

It's The bagger Clown Culture
Otay...that might explains SOME of the bizarreness anyway.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

keyedup wrote:
For a American family that took so much from this country.......
NONE of Mitt Romney's ancestors ever served in the US Military
not one single person, not on his mother or fathers side.
Not Civil War
Not WWI
Not WWII
Not Korea
Not Vietnam
Not Desert Storm
Not Afghanistan & not Iraq
He pledges to add 100,000 troops and increase the Military budget, while cutting taxes.
And says: "“If I’m president, the Iranians will have no question but that I will be willing to take military action”...(to keep Iran from getting a nuclear weapon)
When asked why none of his five sons are in the military he said:
" we have a volunteer Army and that's the way we're going to keep it," Romney told some 200 people gathered in an abbey near the Mississippi River that had been converted into a hotel. "My sons are all adults and they've made decisions about their careers and they've chosen not to serve in the military and active duty and I respect their decision in that regard."
He added: "One of the ways my sons are showing support for our nation is helping me get elected because they think I'd be a great president."
It is easy for him to talk big about how he will use the Military considering how little his own family has had to sacrifice.
YOU STUPID TEABAGS WANT THIS ANTI-AMERICAN TO BE PRESIDENT?
A vote for President Obama is a death sentence for the hopes and dreams of right wing teabag racist haters.....Send one to hell today VOTE OBAMA 2012---CLINTON 2016
Obama said his father served in WWII.(video below)

http://patriotupdate.com/oldsite/stories/read...

Barack Hussein Obama Sr.(Obama's father) was born in 1936 and 5 years old when WWII started. Lolo Soetoro (Obama's stepfather) was born in 1935 and 6 years old when WWII started.

What other father was he talking about? If he meant his grandfather (as some claim), he didn't know he was saying father instead of grandfather? Seems a pretty big mistake - especially when he wrote an entire book about his father.

What other ancestors in Obama's family history or in Clinton's family history served in the military?

If you're obese, best not to criticize others who are too. If you get my drift.

“wake up”

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

keyedup wrote:
Economists Warn Romney-Ryan Plan Means Huge Job Losses Like Mitt Romney, Rep. Ryan will claim that the GOP ticket will produce 12 million new jobs over the next four years. What Ryan won't mention is how they'll do that, or that forecasts this year from Moody's Analytics, Macroeconomic Advisers and the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office already projected that based on recent trends the U.S. economy will generate roughly 12 million jobs by 2016 anyway. But a Romney-Ryan ticket isn't planning to do nothing in office, but instead intends to implement draconian spending cuts that studies suggest could cost up to 600,000 jobs in 2013 and another 1.3 million in 2014.
It's no wonder a survey of hundreds of economists by The Economist found that "by a large margin they rate [Obama's] overall economic plan more highly than Mr. Romney's, credit him with a better grasp of economics, and think him more likely to appoint a good economic team."
murderd ambassador warns don't Trust or look for help from obama !! He will onlly let you down .. Vote Romney. Ryan.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
Romney the dunce. Romneys whole campaign is a whole lie. You can tell when Romney tells lies, his mouth is moving.
Colonel Wilkerson, Republican, says his party is full of racists
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama said his father served in WWII.(video below)
http://patriotupdate.com/oldsite/stories/read...
Barack Hussein Obama Sr.(Obama's father) was born in 1936 and 5 years old when WWII started. Lolo Soetoro (Obama's stepfather) was born in 1935 and 6 years old when WWII started.
What other father was he talking about? If he meant his grandfather (as some claim), he didn't know he was saying father instead of grandfather? Seems a pretty big mistake - especially when he wrote an entire book about his father.
What other ancestors in Obama's family history or in Clinton's family history served in the military?
If you're obese, best not to criticize others who are too. If you get my drift.
It was his grandfather. Stop disparaging the President you vulgar birther
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals accuse Romney of which they are most guilty. Projection is a mental defect widespread among the left.
Romney has to be the biggest liar ever
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The birther meme is a communist tactic to silence the truth.

The Kenyan was not born in America, is not an American citizen and is a communist Manchurian Candidate planted to destroy America.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
pot smoker ..calls kettle...black
Lincoln Duncan

Griffin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
But you would want her to have that choice?
The Good Lord want the Democrats to keep control of the Senate.
He has sent two republican messengers clothed as idiots.

“wake up”

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

<quoted text>
how long will it be befor you roll out your rug and start bobing up and down on your knees and elbows faceing the direction of obamas birth. Your sick seek help..
Lincoln Duncan

Griffin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

<quoted text>
Bush, Newt it is a close race for liar.
Mitt is the liberal conservative who is pro and anti abortion at the same time.
Morons4Mitt

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Pres Romney wrote:
<quoted text>Executive orders, I'm gonna be breaking records,even Obamas in the first 6 months get a lot of pens and ink ready. Me being a buisness man too I wouldn't be banking on that Senate just yet.How's your buddy Reid doing anyways.I'll make sure he's gets good medical attention ,since obamacare is soon to be demolished.
The WORLD knows Mitt you are a big businessman. Here's some of your business helping the Chinese this week.
WASHINGTON -- On Tuesday, officials from Bain Capital-owned Sensata Technologies threatened to shut down its north-central Illinois plant "immediately and indefinitely" if those protesting the offshoring of the facility's jobs entered the plant in an act of civil disobedience again, according to local city officials.

The plant in Freeport, Ill., which is already scheduled to close at the end of the year, has become an embarrassing campaign issue for GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney. The factory's 170 jobs are being relocated to China. Activists and workers have called on Romney to use his influence with Bain to halt the offshoring.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Obama vs Romney: Election is Mitt's to lose vs economy vs polls

Friday, the Wall Street Journal (WSJ) tapped the model of Yale economist, Ray Fair, for a peek into the possible outcome of the election results between President Obama and his challenger, Governor Mitt Romney. Once all the variables were dropped into the economic model developed by Fair, the WSJ deduction was: This election is Mr. Romney's to lose, but only by the faintest whisper of a margin.

http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-vs-romn...
Logic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

President Obama 2012!

Right Power!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt Romney’s Fully Documented Liberal Left-Wing Social and Fiscal Record

http://stevedeace.com/news/national-politics/...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

<quoted text>
..WORSE THAN THAT...HE IS HEARTLESS....This week the outsourcing continues at Sensata Technologies, Freeport Illinois....Employees who were told to train their chinese replacements, now being laid off....Bain Capital own's 51% of Sensata stock....Mitt Romney own's $8,000,000 in Bain stock....Connect the dots here.. www.bainport.com Mitt, may i ask, when does wealth, become greed?....
Morons4Mitt

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Wait!!!!! maybe the Republicans in Washington can help the American workers that are losing their jobs to China because of Mitt's Bain Capital.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.

“wake up”

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

<quoted text>
that's what you're massa told you. your such an obediant wench. But then again the weakminded such as you are easy to control

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE