Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
727,881 - 727,900 of 1,084,083 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

If no one in the CIA ordered the stand-down, what high-ranking official who orders the CIA about could possibly be responsible?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
you should, its wafting up from your diaper
See, now you got your upper lip, stuck too your nose---confusing yerself even worse-I thought I told you a week ago-to get your head away from and/or outa my butt!

You don't behave very well either, do you.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!!!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
Just incase those with Romnesia go back four years and look at now. With Romney every day is a new day, forget what we said yesterday. lol That's how i will run the country. Meanwhile USA hits the 2% growth rate which is another blow to Mitt & his cronies.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-26/econ...
Romney is not Bush. Just like Obama is not Carter or Clinton.

You really need to let go of the past. Democrats and Republicans both created the mess we're in now. It's about where do we go from here.

Your side had their turn the past four years to fix the mess. The landscape didn't change near enough for the better.

Now it's our turn. Major reforms are the only way to fix it. Romney/Ryan are the ones talking major reforms.

Obama/Biden are talking about more of the same and crossing their fingers.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> obama being responsible for the murder of americans has nothing to do with Bush. Damn your ignorance and worship of the treasonous filth is sickning.
Isn't it though. PLAGUE like even.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!!
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
more violently retarded baggers
http://youtu.be/0Q7XH8lfGMc
fred.. oracle...

This Is the Alleged ‘Obama Kenyan Birth Video’ That’s Making the Rounds on the Internet…
The Blaze ^| 10-26-12

So, an “anonymous source” has sent Vice magazine a one-minute video that purports to be home footage of President Barack Obama’s birth in a Kenyan hospital. Titled,“Obama Sr filmimg his sons birth in Kenya”[sic], the camera conspicuously focuses on “Ann Dunham’s” hospital chart and a Kenyan flag sticker before panning to a woman seemingly in labor. A suspiciously large (for a newborn) baby is then pulled from a tangle of sheets and the umbilical cord is cut. The woman cuddles the baby while the nurse and doctor applaud and the Aug. 4, 1961 date flashes.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

And so it goes wrote:
If no one in the CIA ordered the stand-down, what high-ranking official who orders the CIA about could possibly be responsible?
HELP WANTED: Auto engine repair. Incompetence required.

Must have Master CHEF salad maker credentials.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Some actual competant LEADERSHIP FOR America again-NOT against it!

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

John Sununu is Romneys pit bull or lap dog?????

Jackass John Sununu was born in Havana, Cuba,Not The United States his parents aren't Americans..Old Johnny boy is the son of Victoria (née Dada) and John Saleh Sununu, an international film distributor of Rûm Palestinian descent who belonged to the Greek Orthodox Church of Jerusalem. His father grew up in the Ottoman Empire's Mutasarrifate of Jerusalem in Palestine and his mother was born in San Salvador, El Salvador....

Sununu needs to show Dumbo Donald trump his birth certificate..

What the hell This IDIOT is questioning President Obama....I think he has been drinking way to much of his families cheap rot gut rum....

fools like this is why Obama wins...

FLORIDA VOTES TOMORROW__VOTE EARLY VOTE OFTEN
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What if your daughters were raped and impregnated?
Can't speak for flack, but I would expect any woman to notify the police, go the hospital to secure all evidence to find the rapist and then undergo a procedure to ensure a pregnancy doesn't occur within the first 24 hours.

If a woman is too scared to do either, she can still get an abortion if a pregnancy does occur.

What is your point in asking the question?
FIRE THE GOP

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>I am a lonely moron......I have a crap in my pants...Mitt Romney cut my Medicaid: will you change my pants?
Sure! Get in line with the others......we are going to hose you all off. BANG!!!!

Mitt Romney solution: bury the ccccrapppppy pants!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
more violently retarded baggers
http://youtu.be/0Q7XH8lfGMc
Do ya have yer own speshull page fer all dem occupy ghetto/gutter streeter links Duhmbo?

Ya shameless ignorance promoter.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
DECENCY, ETHICS and some actual LEADERSHIP For America again!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Masama Muhfugger wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that's exciting, a big 2%. Is that despite everything Obummbles has done to f--k up this country and diminish it? This is a president with absolutely NO character. A liar and a coward.
Well I have news for you, under a Romney regime that number will look like a bridge too far as he will be in the minus territory. After all just do the math as they say, More money to the military= more debt, more tax cuts = more debt, repeal health care = A LOT more debt and so it goes on. This is his FIX for the economy, and you lemmings buy it only because you don't want to vote for the black guy!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true. And, you have not answered the question. Mitt Romney is on record saying that he wants to overturn Roe v Wade, he will appoint two Supreme Court Justices, the court will be stacked and then the extremists can make it happen.
Look at Paul Ryans Personhood bill and how many rapepublicans signed it.
In any event; it should not be that a woman has to be raped or life in danger if she does not want that baby. Period.
Shyt happens, and, this affects men and women. What if a person gets pregnant from a one night stand? or a mans mistress gets pregnant; or a teenager makes a mistake and gets pregnant by someone she does not want to marry.... the scenarios are endless.
Any woman can get a procedure in any hospital after a rape without Roe v Wade. If the states are given the right to vote for abortion in their own state, then that's where a woman who wants an abortion for any reason will have to go to get one.

It should be up to the people in each state with majority rule. Not 9 people.

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Mitt Romney Is A
Blowhard politician who claims to be conservative, although he's really whatever he thinks his audience wants at any given moment.

Dodged the Vietnam War draft claiming he needed to go to France on a mission for his cult. While in France, he pimped his cult door to door, including his cult's philosophy that blacks were lesser people. All this draft dodging behavior occurred while black American soldiers died fighting to save him and his fellow cult members from Communism.Same with all of his cowardly Sons For some reason, this irreconcilable hypocrisy hasn't been reported yet during his recent presidential run. But it will soon.....
Mitt Romney thinks the Garden of Eden is in Missouri.He is an embarrasment to real republicans and they know it..
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
John Sununu is Romneys pit bull or lap dog?????
Jackass John Sununu was born in Havana, Cuba,Not The United States his parents aren't Americans..Old Johnny boy is the son of Victoria (née Dada) and John Saleh Sununu, an international film distributor of Rûm Palestinian descent who belonged to the Greek Orthodox Church of Jerusalem. His father grew up in the Ottoman Empire's Mutasarrifate of Jerusalem in Palestine and his mother was born in San Salvador, El Salvador....
Sununu needs to show Dumbo Donald trump his birth certificate..
What the hell This IDIOT is questioning President Obama....I think he has been drinking way to much of his families cheap rot gut rum....
fools like this is why Obama wins...
FLORIDA VOTES TOMORROW__VOTE EARLY VOTE OFTEN
IRRELEVENT.

Sununu is not running for POTUS.

Can y'all get any stupider sometimes?

Down with COMMIETICS!

Americans FOR America-NO ONE is above questioning!!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
REAL LEADERSHIP For America again-NOT against it!!

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Mitt Romney
Is a Shape-shifting, cream-cheese LDS hustler with a spray-on tan. The Republican Presidential nominee. A fiscal Conservatives wet dream, which is to say malleable and not-too-bright, but can be counted on to look after the interests of the very rich and to never raise their taxes (see George W. Bush). Republican-leaning fox hag women will vote for Mitt based on his looks alone. Romney will never be our next president due to the sheer stupidity of the Tea bag haters chasing away votes of independents and typical republican voter witch will stay home. Will also hammer gay people to assure the Bible-beaters and red-faced Southern haters that he worries about what consenting adults do in bed just as much as they do.
"I'm Mitt, I'm shit"
"Mitt Romney has changed positions more times than a Stretch Armstrong doll"
"If elected, Mitt Romney promises to give everyone in America their own planet to live on after they die!"

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

mitt romney former failed governor of Massachusetts. Moderate Republican.... has had to move himself over to the right in an attempt to get the Republican nomination for President. Smart, good looking, and potentially a dangerous candidate, but his flip flopping has probably doomed any chance the GOP could win the white house..... President O dies and the Democrats run OJ Simpson or Saddam's corpse..... which wouldn't really be that shocking since anyone could beat this mormon bafoon..space ships for everyone
Mitt Romney signed 5 day waiting law to purchase a gun in Mass.He fought for and got passed a total ban on all assault rifles in Mass..Mitt Romney governor of Mass has some of the toughest gun laws in America and your worried about Obama ???
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I have news for you, under a Romney regime that number will look like a bridge too far as he will be in the minus territory. After all just do the math as they say, More money to the military= more debt, more tax cuts = more debt, repeal health care = A LOT more debt and so it goes on. This is his FIX for the economy, and you lemmings buy it only because you don't want to vote for the black guy!
It's not the color-it's the INCOMPETENCE (Libya to Vegas? Solyndra? Keystone? Arizona? etc etc...)

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Real Leadership and EXPERIENCE FOR America again!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

flack wrote:
Navy has ordered all capable ships out to sea in the Norfolk-Virginia Beach area. Here we go folks!!!
Be safe, flack.

Homer, you be safe too.
Tournefort

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

"Barack Obama’s closing argument for his re-election requires a declaration of faith.“I believe in you,” he told a crowd of supporters Wednesday.“I need you to keep believing in me.” Regrettably, four years of failure leave precious little to believe in.

Mr. Obama’s economic record has been about as bad as it could possibly be. In his first budget proposal, he promised the economy would be growing at a brisk 6.3 percent by 2012. Instead, it’s limping along at just over 1 percent. He promised that the federal deficit would be carved down to $581 billion. Instead, it has ballooned beyond $1 trillion. In 2009, he promised that if his budget-busting stimulus plan were passed, unemployment would be around 5.5 percent by now. Instead, the official rate is nearly 8 percent. Poverty has increased; the number of long-term unemployed has increased; there are millions more discouraged workers; food stamp use has surged; gas prices are up and family incomes are down. A second term would be no different.

Mr. Obama has not shown mastery of the high office he has attained. He enjoys its perks — lavishly — but eschews the hard work that goes with the job. He pursued a one-dimensional presidency based on the flawed assumption that his personal charisma would be enough to bring about the change he sought. Charisma is fleeting, but the problems are enduring. Mr. Obama was out of his depth, with nothing to fall back on but blaming others for his failures.

The future would simply be more of the same in a second term. Mr. Obama’s slogan is “Forward,” but he does not know where he is going. There are many options for moving the country ahead, but Mr. Obama knows only one way: an overweening, blind faith in government as the solution to all the nation’s problems. Mr. Obama speaks of “economic patriotism,” but he is talking about neither sound economics nor anything patriotic.

The next four years will require someone skilled in the art of the deal. The incoming Congress will almost certainly be Republican in one or two houses. Under any likely election scenario, the Senate minority is going to be large enough to block all progress in the absence of presidential leadership. Mr. Obama has never been very good at bipartisanship, despite his statements to the contrary. He showed that in 2009 when Republicans attempted to offer input on the near-$1 trillion stimulus plan. Mr. Obama gave them a curt two-word dismissal:“I won.” At a time when a more magnanimous leader would offer a conciliatory gesture, Mr. Obama chose a display of arrogance. Since then, whenever he has been presented with the opportunity to reach out his hand, he has presented a clenched fist. He has offered no compromises, choosing instead to find devious means of circumventing Congress and imposing his will by fiat. America does not need another term of gridlock, but re-electing Mr. Obama will guarantee it.

The American people have no obligation to devote another four years of their lives to a man who has failed them. The country deserves better. By all means, America must move forward, but the country will not get there with Mr. Obama. Believe it.

The Washington Times

Read more: EDITORIAL: Stop believing in Obama - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/oct/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

keyedup wrote:
Mitt Romney
Is a Shape-shifting, cream-cheese LDS hustler with a spray-on tan. The Republican Presidential nominee. A fiscal Conservatives wet dream, which is to say malleable and not-too-bright, but can be counted on to look after the interests of the very rich and to never raise their taxes (see George W. Bush). Republican-leaning fox hag women will vote for Mitt based on his looks alone. Romney will never be our next president due to the sheer stupidity of the Tea bag haters chasing away votes of independents and typical republican voter witch will stay home. Will also hammer gay people to assure the Bible-beaters and red-faced Southern haters that he worries about what consenting adults do in bed just as much as they do.
"I'm Mitt, I'm shit"
"Mitt Romney has changed positions more times than a Stretch Armstrong doll"
"If elected, Mitt Romney promises to give everyone in America their own planet to live on after they die!"
Oh yeah---and historical all time record high COSTS of ignorant, insolent, phat crayon, kindergarten level ghetto/guttersniping of no worthwhile redemption ad-DUH-vertising.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

103 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 3 min truth slayer 1,875
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min LRS 175,158
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min scirocco 68,447
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 42 min Audit 3,853
if i were the devil. 43 min Good-------day 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 50 min Toj 97,584
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 1 hr fassdle 527
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info