Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#785572 Oct 26, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow Romney-Ryan campaign. BS is overflowing.
You'd have to shove a Shoe Stretcher and Sewer-Pipe Catheter down your throat to swallow the Boy Messiah's BS.

But you'd rather savor every drop and morsel with tiny sips:)

With age comes Wisdom. See you in 20 years, punk:}
carol

Orlando, FL

#785573 Oct 26, 2012
Say it Loud wrote:
*
<quoted text>
*
The last two republican presidents was named, George H W Bush and George W Bush. Both of these republican presidents ended their presidency with a recession, which we are still trying to get out of. Republican mitT roMney offers the very same.
*
Now go Vote - Obama
*
George H.W. Bush had a Democrat-controlled Congress.

George W. Bush had a Democrat-controlled Congress for two years prior to the bottom falling out.

William J. Clinton had a Republican-controlled Congress 6 years out of his 8 year presidency.

Congress controls the purse strings.

You go ahead and vote Democrat and for Obama.

Think I'll keep voting for Republicans.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#785574 Oct 26, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
But you would want her to have that choice?
"silly"
Are you unable to comprehend? I stated very clearly it would be her choice.
Peace
carol

Orlando, FL

#785575 Oct 26, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Heartless is right. He spews lies that he thinks Americans want to hear. He will flip flop the moment the election is over. Guaranteed.
Romney resided over a predominantly democrat congress in Massachusetts.

He got things done by working with them and bringing both sides together.

You'd rather have the Divider-in-Chief instead?

Even Chris Matthews dissed him over his lack of leadership in an MSNBC interview back in November 2011 before the powers that be got to him. Matthew's critque was brutal.
carol

Orlando, FL

#785576 Oct 26, 2012
Say it Loud wrote:
*
<quoted text>
*
I hear you. I'm outraged all the bushes.
Prescott Bush
George H W Bush
George W Bush
Jeb John Ellis Bush
*
Half of this clan are dumb asses and the others are a crooks.
Don't forget that other bush - Dick cheney Bush
*
Burn all Bushes
*
The last two republican presidents was named, George H W Bush and George W Bush. Both of these republican presidents ended their presidency with a recession. Republican mitT roMney offers the very same.
*
Now go Vote - Obama
*
If you keep posting that, I'll keeping post this.

George H.W. Bush had a Democrat-controlled Congress.

George W. Bush had a Democrat-controlled Congress for two years prior to the bottom falling out.

William J. Clinton had a Republican-controlled Congress 6 years out of his 8 year presidency.

Congress controls the purse strings.

You go ahead and vote Democrat and for Obama.

Think I'll keep voting for Republicans.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#785577 Oct 26, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
George H.W. Bush had a Democrat-controlled Congress.
George W. Bush had a Democrat-controlled Congress for two years prior to the bottom falling out.
William J. Clinton had a Republican-controlled Congress 6 years out of his 8 year presidency.
Congress controls the purse strings.
You go ahead and vote Democrat and for Obama.
Think I'll keep voting for Republicans.
Well gee hon, Obama has had a republican controlled congress...seems like they really screwed us, right ???
carol

Orlando, FL

#785578 Oct 26, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow Romney-Ryan campaign. BS is overflowing.
Oh my heavens above!

Romney has been on the campaign trail the past two days hammering home the dismal economy and how it has to be fixed.

Obama was been on Leno and MTV the past two days talking about baseball and hip-hop music.

Wake up, man! You're being duped!
carol

Orlando, FL

#785579 Oct 26, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It was his grandfather. Stop disparaging the President you vulgar birther
Okay, Lily, seriously...you wouldn't know the difference between your father and your grandfather and which one served in a world war?

These little "slip-ups" seem to be a pattern with this president.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#785581 Oct 26, 2012
Morons4Mitt wrote:
This is an opportunity for Romney to show the public that he actually means it when he says he wants to do something about companies sending jobs to China! Here is his former company, people who know him, sending jobs to China right now and there is no one in a better position to put pressure on them to stop this than the former head of the company, and on top of that a presidential candidate! Romney stands to make $701,000.00 on the plant closing.
Yes, and no one has asked him about it, he has given no interviews on it. The sneaky coward, he makes me sick
carol

Orlando, FL

#785582 Oct 26, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had a good feeling for four years, and it will continue through President Obama's next four years as President of the United States.
Wonder if 23 million Americans who are still without jobs have that same good feeling.

Or the number of people who have joined the poverty level have that same good feeling.

Are you cuckoo? Or just delusional?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#785583 Oct 26, 2012
*
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
George H.W. Bush had a Democrat-controlled Congress.
*

And for the past two years Barack Obama has had a Republican-controlled Congress

and that has been the problem in Washington DC.

The current Republican held congress has been the worst ever, with a 7% approval rating.

*

The last two republican presidents was named, George H W Bush and George W Bush. Both of these republican presidents ended their presidency with a recession. Republican mitT roMney offers the very same.

*

Now go Vote - Obama

*
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#785584 Oct 26, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my heavens above!
Romney has been on the campaign trail the past two days hammering home the dismal economy and how it has to be fixed.
Obama was been on Leno and MTV the past two days talking about baseball and hip-hop music.
Wake up, man! You're being duped!
You wake up, your candidate has endorsed Mourdock! Your candidate is outsourcing Sensata, killing 170 jobs to China! His campaign surrogate makes a racist comment about Colin Powell. His son threatens to take a swing at the President of the United States!
Mitt is a. Despicable swine
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#785586 Oct 26, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, Lily, seriously...you wouldn't know the difference between your father and your grandfather and which one served in a world war?
These little "slip-ups" seem to be a pattern with this president.
Who raised him? His grandparents.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#785587 Oct 26, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
If you keep posting that, I'll keeping post this.
George H.W. Bush had a Democrat-controlled Congress.
George W. Bush had a Democrat-controlled Congress for two years prior to the bottom falling out.
William J. Clinton had a Republican-controlled Congress 6 years out of his 8 year presidency.
Congress controls the purse strings.
You go ahead and vote Democrat and for Obama.
Think I'll keep voting for Republicans.
I just love it when someone describes reality. It's a skill so-called "progressives" just don't have.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#785588 Oct 26, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my heavens above!
Romney has been on the campaign trail the past two days hammering home the dismal economy and how it has to be fixed.
Obama was been on Leno and MTV the past two days talking about baseball and hip-hop music.
Wake up, man! You're being duped!
How has Romney said he's going to fix it these past two days? I'm sure it's different than how he said he'd fix it two days before that, and then two days before that. And, if you (NOT me) wait two days, it will change yet again. I guess you'll never be bored with Romney's proposals!
carol

Orlando, FL

#785589 Oct 26, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had a good feeling for four years, and it will continue through President Obama's next four years as President of the United States. The culture shows that you'll be collecting sympathy cards from the Democrats on November 7 as Romney tucks his ever-lengthening tail between his leg and heads back to wherever he came from.
Here's what this president is talking about 10 days before the election a very recent MTV interview:

Washington Post
10/26/12

The interview was a regular love fest, until Sway wondered what music artists Obama feel are upholding the tradition of Bob Marley, Bob Dylan, Rage Against the Machine and others, who made music that “inspired and informed.”

“We haven’t seen as much directly political music,” Obama said, looking slightly out of his element and giving every indication he was about to punt.

“I think the most vibrant musical genre over last 10 to 15 years has been hip-hop,” he continued, punt-ily.

“Some folks have kind of dabbled in political statements, but a lot of it has been more cultural than political,” Obama continued.

Then he started talking Bruce Springsteen, and saying things like,“I remember when I was in college, listening to Bob Marley,” and while not agreeing with Marley’s “whole philosophy, necessarily,” having his awareness raised of “how people outside our country are thinking about the struggle for jobs, and dignity, and freedom.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/tv-column...

Four Americans are dead and he still doesn't know what happened.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#785590 Oct 26, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney resided over a predominantly democrat congress in Massachusetts.
He got things done by working with them and bringing both sides together.
You'd rather have the Divider-in-Chief instead?
Even Chris Matthews dissed him over his lack of leadership in an MSNBC interview back in November 2011 before the powers that be got to him. Matthew's critque was brutal.
They overrode over 800 of his vetoes

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#785591 Oct 26, 2012
Say it Loud wrote:
*
<quoted text>
*
And for the past two years Barack Obama has had a Republican-controlled Congress
and that has been the problem in Washington DC.
The current Republican held congress has been the worst ever, with a 7% approval rating.
*
The last two republican presidents was named, George H W Bush and George W Bush. Both of these republican presidents ended their presidency with a recession. Republican mitT roMney offers the very same.
*
Now go Vote - Obama
*
It's Harry Reid obstructing all the legislation from the House and preventing that mountain piled up on his desk from getting to the Senate floor for a vote that's the problem.
If you want to know what's wrong with the Democrats, listen to what they accuse the Republicans of.
Can you say "obstructionists"?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#785592 Oct 26, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You wake up, your candidate has endorsed Mourdock! Your candidate is outsourcing Sensata, killing 170 jobs to China! His campaign surrogate makes a racist comment about Colin Powell. His son threatens to take a swing at the President of the United States!
Mitt is a. Despicable swine
Your candidate just killed 4 Americans in Libya.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#785593 Oct 26, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So how did they cause the recession?
As for Reid, your party did not pass any bill that had a prayer in the Senate. Each had a poison pill.
"real dumb"
Boy - o - boy are you dumb. Reid would not allow the bills passed by the house to come to a vote because he knew they would pass. What other reason would he have to not permit a vote?
Hey crap for brains you are still dodging and dancing as to why the senate sits on their fat butts and will act on nothing? Poison pill, if the bills are sofucking bad they would not pass. Why is Reid a typical liberal coward, a big mouth and no action? The reason, he his much like you an illiterate, who thinks no one can survive with out a benevolent government to take care of their every need.
Do you practice being a sorry sack of manure?
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min No Warming 49,341
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min Guru 182,141
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 51,294
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,260
1 dead, 2 others wounded in shootings on South ... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 406
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,921
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Bears vs. Vikings: What Experts Are Saying About Chicago
NBC Sports 6:03 AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming