Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Orlando, FL

#785509 Oct 26, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What if your daughters were raped and impregnated?
Can't speak for flack, but I would expect any woman to notify the police, go the hospital to secure all evidence to find the rapist and then undergo a procedure to ensure a pregnancy doesn't occur within the first 24 hours.

If a woman is too scared to do either, she can still get an abortion if a pregnancy does occur.

What is your point in asking the question?
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#785510 Oct 26, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>I am a lonely moron......I have a crap in my pants...Mitt Romney cut my Medicaid: will you change my pants?
Sure! Get in line with the others......we are going to hose you all off. BANG!!!!

Mitt Romney solution: bury the ccccrapppppy pants!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#785511 Oct 26, 2012
dem wrote:
more violently retarded baggers
http://youtu.be/0Q7XH8lfGMc
Do ya have yer own speshull page fer all dem occupy ghetto/gutter streeter links Duhmbo?

Ya shameless ignorance promoter.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
DECENCY, ETHICS and some actual LEADERSHIP For America again!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#785512 Oct 26, 2012
Masama Muhfugger wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that's exciting, a big 2%. Is that despite everything Obummbles has done to f--k up this country and diminish it? This is a president with absolutely NO character. A liar and a coward.
Well I have news for you, under a Romney regime that number will look like a bridge too far as he will be in the minus territory. After all just do the math as they say, More money to the military= more debt, more tax cuts = more debt, repeal health care = A LOT more debt and so it goes on. This is his FIX for the economy, and you lemmings buy it only because you don't want to vote for the black guy!
carol

Orlando, FL

#785513 Oct 26, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true. And, you have not answered the question. Mitt Romney is on record saying that he wants to overturn Roe v Wade, he will appoint two Supreme Court Justices, the court will be stacked and then the extremists can make it happen.
Look at Paul Ryans Personhood bill and how many rapepublicans signed it.
In any event; it should not be that a woman has to be raped or life in danger if she does not want that baby. Period.
Shyt happens, and, this affects men and women. What if a person gets pregnant from a one night stand? or a mans mistress gets pregnant; or a teenager makes a mistake and gets pregnant by someone she does not want to marry.... the scenarios are endless.
Any woman can get a procedure in any hospital after a rape without Roe v Wade. If the states are given the right to vote for abortion in their own state, then that's where a woman who wants an abortion for any reason will have to go to get one.

It should be up to the people in each state with majority rule. Not 9 people.

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#785514 Oct 26, 2012
Mitt Romney Is A
Blowhard politician who claims to be conservative, although he's really whatever he thinks his audience wants at any given moment.

Dodged the Vietnam War draft claiming he needed to go to France on a mission for his cult. While in France, he pimped his cult door to door, including his cult's philosophy that blacks were lesser people. All this draft dodging behavior occurred while black American soldiers died fighting to save him and his fellow cult members from Communism.Same with all of his cowardly Sons For some reason, this irreconcilable hypocrisy hasn't been reported yet during his recent presidential run. But it will soon.....
Mitt Romney thinks the Garden of Eden is in Missouri.He is an embarrasment to real republicans and they know it..
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#785515 Oct 26, 2012
keyedup wrote:
John Sununu is Romneys pit bull or lap dog?????
Jackass John Sununu was born in Havana, Cuba,Not The United States his parents aren't Americans..Old Johnny boy is the son of Victoria (née Dada) and John Saleh Sununu, an international film distributor of Rûm Palestinian descent who belonged to the Greek Orthodox Church of Jerusalem. His father grew up in the Ottoman Empire's Mutasarrifate of Jerusalem in Palestine and his mother was born in San Salvador, El Salvador....
Sununu needs to show Dumbo Donald trump his birth certificate..
What the hell This IDIOT is questioning President Obama....I think he has been drinking way to much of his families cheap rot gut rum....
fools like this is why Obama wins...
FLORIDA VOTES TOMORROW__VOTE EARLY VOTE OFTEN
IRRELEVENT.

Sununu is not running for POTUS.

Can y'all get any stupider sometimes?

Down with COMMIETICS!

Americans FOR America-NO ONE is above questioning!!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
REAL LEADERSHIP For America again-NOT against it!!

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#785516 Oct 26, 2012
Mitt Romney
Is a Shape-shifting, cream-cheese LDS hustler with a spray-on tan. The Republican Presidential nominee. A fiscal Conservatives wet dream, which is to say malleable and not-too-bright, but can be counted on to look after the interests of the very rich and to never raise their taxes (see George W. Bush). Republican-leaning fox hag women will vote for Mitt based on his looks alone. Romney will never be our next president due to the sheer stupidity of the Tea bag haters chasing away votes of independents and typical republican voter witch will stay home. Will also hammer gay people to assure the Bible-beaters and red-faced Southern haters that he worries about what consenting adults do in bed just as much as they do.
"I'm Mitt, I'm shit"
"Mitt Romney has changed positions more times than a Stretch Armstrong doll"
"If elected, Mitt Romney promises to give everyone in America their own planet to live on after they die!"

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#785517 Oct 26, 2012
mitt romney former failed governor of Massachusetts. Moderate Republican.... has had to move himself over to the right in an attempt to get the Republican nomination for President. Smart, good looking, and potentially a dangerous candidate, but his flip flopping has probably doomed any chance the GOP could win the white house..... President O dies and the Democrats run OJ Simpson or Saddam's corpse..... which wouldn't really be that shocking since anyone could beat this mormon bafoon..space ships for everyone
Mitt Romney signed 5 day waiting law to purchase a gun in Mass.He fought for and got passed a total ban on all assault rifles in Mass..Mitt Romney governor of Mass has some of the toughest gun laws in America and your worried about Obama ???
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#785518 Oct 26, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I have news for you, under a Romney regime that number will look like a bridge too far as he will be in the minus territory. After all just do the math as they say, More money to the military= more debt, more tax cuts = more debt, repeal health care = A LOT more debt and so it goes on. This is his FIX for the economy, and you lemmings buy it only because you don't want to vote for the black guy!
It's not the color-it's the INCOMPETENCE (Libya to Vegas? Solyndra? Keystone? Arizona? etc etc...)

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Real Leadership and EXPERIENCE FOR America again!
carol

Orlando, FL

#785519 Oct 26, 2012
flack wrote:
Navy has ordered all capable ships out to sea in the Norfolk-Virginia Beach area. Here we go folks!!!
Be safe, flack.

Homer, you be safe too.
Tournefort

Richmond, IN

#785520 Oct 26, 2012
"Barack Obama’s closing argument for his re-election requires a declaration of faith.“I believe in you,” he told a crowd of supporters Wednesday.“I need you to keep believing in me.” Regrettably, four years of failure leave precious little to believe in.

Mr. Obama’s economic record has been about as bad as it could possibly be. In his first budget proposal, he promised the economy would be growing at a brisk 6.3 percent by 2012. Instead, it’s limping along at just over 1 percent. He promised that the federal deficit would be carved down to $581 billion. Instead, it has ballooned beyond $1 trillion. In 2009, he promised that if his budget-busting stimulus plan were passed, unemployment would be around 5.5 percent by now. Instead, the official rate is nearly 8 percent. Poverty has increased; the number of long-term unemployed has increased; there are millions more discouraged workers; food stamp use has surged; gas prices are up and family incomes are down. A second term would be no different.

Mr. Obama has not shown mastery of the high office he has attained. He enjoys its perks — lavishly — but eschews the hard work that goes with the job. He pursued a one-dimensional presidency based on the flawed assumption that his personal charisma would be enough to bring about the change he sought. Charisma is fleeting, but the problems are enduring. Mr. Obama was out of his depth, with nothing to fall back on but blaming others for his failures.

The future would simply be more of the same in a second term. Mr. Obama’s slogan is “Forward,” but he does not know where he is going. There are many options for moving the country ahead, but Mr. Obama knows only one way: an overweening, blind faith in government as the solution to all the nation’s problems. Mr. Obama speaks of “economic patriotism,” but he is talking about neither sound economics nor anything patriotic.

The next four years will require someone skilled in the art of the deal. The incoming Congress will almost certainly be Republican in one or two houses. Under any likely election scenario, the Senate minority is going to be large enough to block all progress in the absence of presidential leadership. Mr. Obama has never been very good at bipartisanship, despite his statements to the contrary. He showed that in 2009 when Republicans attempted to offer input on the near-$1 trillion stimulus plan. Mr. Obama gave them a curt two-word dismissal:“I won.” At a time when a more magnanimous leader would offer a conciliatory gesture, Mr. Obama chose a display of arrogance. Since then, whenever he has been presented with the opportunity to reach out his hand, he has presented a clenched fist. He has offered no compromises, choosing instead to find devious means of circumventing Congress and imposing his will by fiat. America does not need another term of gridlock, but re-electing Mr. Obama will guarantee it.

The American people have no obligation to devote another four years of their lives to a man who has failed them. The country deserves better. By all means, America must move forward, but the country will not get there with Mr. Obama. Believe it.

The Washington Times

Read more: EDITORIAL: Stop believing in Obama - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/oct/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#785521 Oct 26, 2012
keyedup wrote:
Mitt Romney
Is a Shape-shifting, cream-cheese LDS hustler with a spray-on tan. The Republican Presidential nominee. A fiscal Conservatives wet dream, which is to say malleable and not-too-bright, but can be counted on to look after the interests of the very rich and to never raise their taxes (see George W. Bush). Republican-leaning fox hag women will vote for Mitt based on his looks alone. Romney will never be our next president due to the sheer stupidity of the Tea bag haters chasing away votes of independents and typical republican voter witch will stay home. Will also hammer gay people to assure the Bible-beaters and red-faced Southern haters that he worries about what consenting adults do in bed just as much as they do.
"I'm Mitt, I'm shit"
"Mitt Romney has changed positions more times than a Stretch Armstrong doll"
"If elected, Mitt Romney promises to give everyone in America their own planet to live on after they die!"
Oh yeah---and historical all time record high COSTS of ignorant, insolent, phat crayon, kindergarten level ghetto/guttersniping of no worthwhile redemption ad-DUH-vertising.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#785522 Oct 26, 2012
For a American family that took so much from this country.......

NONE of Mitt Romney's ancestors ever served in the US Military
not one single person, not on his mother or fathers side.

Not Civil War
Not WWI
Not WWII
Not Korea
Not Vietnam
Not Desert Storm
Not Afghanistan & not Iraq

He pledges to add 100,000 troops and increase the Military budget, while cutting taxes.

And says: "“If I’m president, the Iranians will have no question but that I will be willing to take military action”...(to keep Iran from getting a nuclear weapon)

When asked why none of his five sons are in the military he said:
" we have a volunteer Army and that's the way we're going to keep it," Romney told some 200 people gathered in an abbey near the Mississippi River that had been converted into a hotel. "My sons are all adults and they've made decisions about their careers and they've chosen not to serve in the military and active duty and I respect their decision in that regard."
He added: "One of the ways my sons are showing support for our nation is helping me get elected because they think I'd be a great president."

It is easy for him to talk big about how he will use the Military considering how little his own family has had to sacrifice.

YOU STUPID TEABAGS WANT THIS ANTI-AMERICAN TO BE PRESIDENT?

A vote for President Obama is a death sentence for the hopes and dreams of right wing teabag racist haters.....Send one to hell today VOTE OBAMA 2012---CLINTON 2016
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#785523 Oct 26, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
If my daughter was raped and impregnated it would be her choice. I would not make a determination on what she should do. I would hope she would choose life, not death.
Peace
But you would want her to have that choice?
carol

Orlando, FL

#785524 Oct 26, 2012
Marvinadru wrote:
If we pick Obama we will go forward.
Now you just made me think of General Custer again. Probably his last word.

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#785525 Oct 26, 2012
Romney and Ryan Will Cut Benefits for Today's Seniors Both Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney take great pains to proclaim that "I don't want any change to Medicare for current seniors or for those that are nearing retirement." They are pained because the statement isn't true. Their call to repeal Obamacare would take away free preventative care now part of Medicare and reopen the "donut hole" in its prescription drug program.(That change alone saved 5.4 million seniors over $4.1 billion last year .)

But the Republicans' attack on today's elderly doesn't end there. The Romney-Ryan ticket has proposed slashing Medicaid by a third over the next decade and turning over the reduced funds to the states in the form of block grants. Those steep reduction threaten the 6 million elderly recipients of Medicaid, a program will which pays for 33 percent of all nursing home care.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#785526 Oct 26, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
We still haven't seen the birth certificate. The one the White House staff created and put up on the White House web site is obviously fraudulent.
You know, after Obama gets tossed out on his Marxist ass, we are going to see what's in the vault in Hawaii. If it's not like you say it is, you'd better tighten up your chin strap.
You don't have enough money to play in that game. Well, maybe Obama and Ben Bernanke can print some counterfeit money for you like their idiotic Quantative Easing program does, which is causing our dollar to be weak because every counterfeit dollar Bernanke prints is comingled with the real dollars the economy generates, with the effect of lowering the value of the dollar.
Why doesn't Obama give 5 million dollars to charity?
Perhaps Obama thinks they don't really need 5 million dollars.
That's good news. We can start cutting government spending on those programs if they don't even need that free 5 million dollars being offered.
Thanks for setting that straight.
Birthers should have to produce a document that proves they have an IQ higher than a pine tree before they are allowed to vote.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#785527 Oct 26, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
IRRELEVENT.
Sununu is not running for POTUS.
Can y'all get any stupider sometimes?
Down with COMMIETICS!
Americans FOR America-NO ONE is above questioning!!
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
REAL LEADERSHIP For America again-NOT against it!!
Sunning has made a fool of himself, is disrespect able and racist
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#785528 Oct 26, 2012
Romney the dunce. Romneys whole campaign is a whole lie. You can tell when Romney tells lies, his mouth is moving.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min Jogosdokizi 49,257
Disgraceful treatment at O'Hare 29 min Sunshine 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 181,959
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,140
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMare 51,267
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,897
French researchers find new strain of HIV virus... (Aug '09) 5 hr dango64 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr PEllen 98,858
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News