Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,387)

Showing posts 727,721 - 727,740 of1,071,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
This is all from Glen Beck, the Blaze. Nuff said.
You think Dave saying Obama's admin was incompetent was a great defense of Obama? You are totally unconnected to reality.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Stop pretending that you care about people. It's all bullshyt. People get killed everyday; no one wants it to happen. You parrots have all fancied yourselves armchair experts. You don't know shyt.
America catches up to fred and recognizes that the Kenyan is an Affirmative Action ignorant lazy communist planted to destroy America

It's bitch ain't it?=)
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

President Barack Obama’s promise of “hope” in America is “dying in Ohio” because of the Delphi pensions scandal, claims a new video from the conservative website Revealing Politics.

A few of the more than 20,000 nonunion Delphi salaried retirees who lost their pensions, health insurance and other benefits because of the Obama administration’s actions during the 2009 auto industry bailout are featured in the video. Their union colleagues saw their full pensions and benefits restored.

“The president was concerned about the unions and he discounted the salaried workforce,” one retiree who lost her benefits said.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Romney is now giving swimming lessons. Teaching Sununu how to backstroke regarding Colin Powell comments.

Republicans
Racism
Rape
Republican
Raunchy
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where Romney "endorsed the Gods gift to rapists".
What's that? You can't because you're an idiot?
Oh, OK. Sorry I asked.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Having SEALs kill bin Laden was NOT gutsy call. Anyone would order that. The Gutsy Call came in Benghazi and Barack Obama failed.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Dunham is not a teenager, but have you even seen "The Girls"? If you had cable it might be on opposite Hannity. "As soon as I saw the new Obama for America web video starring "Girls" creator Lena Dunham, I knew the right wing would freak out. Dunham jokes about her “first time” and says that you should do it “with a great guy.” But Dunham is talking about voting, not sex.
The cute and witty ad is prime for a conservative backlash because it jokes about sex -- which, of course, means that President Obama has now come for your daughter, as one blogger at RedState wrote breathlessly last night.
I predict conservatives will overreach here and will expose themselves yet again as out-of-touch with young people and women. One of the most effective parts of the ad is that Dunham is making a sex joke, but her language is infused with policies that impact young women. While older men write angry blog posts about their innocent young virginal daughters, the ad will be happily shared among college-aged women.(They must forget, conveniently, that Ronald Reagan made a very similar joke in 1980.)"
I saw the commercial and it never dawned on me she was talking about voting until toward the end. It smacked of the same odor I detect with advertisers selling used cars.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Caught On Tape: Obama Campaign Staffers Say It’s “Okay” to Vote Twice

Controversial investigative journalist James O’Keefe (of ACORN hidden video fame) is at it again, and this time he’s caught some volunteers and employees of the Democratic National Committee assisting would-be voters with registering and voting in multiple states.

In Houston, Texas, for example, the Project Veritas reporter made her intentions known, and rather than being rebuffed for her planned illegal activity, she was provided assistance with obtaining the proper forms to be registered in two states and was told to say “I don’t know” if the double-voting ever became an issue.

Similar situations unfolded at other DNC funded community organizations.

In a country where advanced technology is being used to track the most minute activities of its citizens, it is shocking to see just how easily the process of electing the leader of the free world can be compromised.

http://www.setyoufreenews.com/2012/10/25/caug...

GREAT site!
http://www.shtfplan.com/
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
No plan?
No plan in case of an attack on a U.S. embassy in the America-hating, radical-Islam azzhole of the world?
Not that the anniversary of September 11th would heighten concern or anything, but jeezis f**king Christ...NO F**KING PLAN?
Well, at least I can appreciate you finally admitting this completely inept administration has its head up its azz.
You're so pathetic that it's funny
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
You think Dave saying Obama's admin was incompetent was a great defense of Obama? You are totally unconnected to reality.
You're an idiot. Go listen to Rush Fatso some more dittohead.
You haven't told me if you're in favor of Murdock forcing your daughter to have the rapist baby and telling her its Gods gift?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
AC130 Gunship Was On Scene: If you don’t get torches-and-pitchforks irate about this, you are not an American.
The mortar launch site was laser lit and they waited for help!
But we didn't want to offend a culture that gets excited when they watch a video of a bunch of Arabs cutting off the head of a defenseless American tied up like an animal.
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
Romney is now giving swimming lessons. Teaching Sununu how to backstroke regarding Colin Powell comments.
Republicans
Racism
Rape
Republican
Raunchy
What is obama hiding?
-
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice or a rape crisis center, if obama releases his sealed records..
-
Why is obama selling out charity?
-
Why is obama losing?
-
Why are you a dummy?
-
BIG BIRD, BINDERS, AND BAYONETS...
-
It's the culture...
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're so pathetic that it's funny
President Romney...44 states...400+ electoral votes...filibuster proof senate...President Reagan...Carter..1980... Jan 20, 2013...repeal ObamaCare

WI: O 49% R 49%...

Romney burning through 'firewall'...

FL: R 51% O 46%...

SUN SENTINEL Flips From 2008, Endorses Romney...
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Harry Reid in car crash this afternoon and taken to hospital. No report on his injuries at this time.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
But we didn't want to offend a culture that gets excited when they watch a video of a bunch of Arabs cutting off the head of a defenseless American tied up like an animal.
http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/2592...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
President Romney...44 states...400+ electoral votes...filibuster proof senate...President Reagan...Carter..1980... Jan 20, 2013...repeal ObamaCare
WI: O 49% R 49%...
Romney burning through 'firewall'...
FL: R 51% O 46%...
SUN SENTINEL Flips From 2008, Endorses Romney...
http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/2592...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Navy has ordered all capable ships out to sea in the Norfolk-Virginia Beach area. Here we go folks!!!
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Initial reports Reid is fine.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

flack wrote:
Navy has ordered all capable ships out to sea in the Norfolk-Virginia Beach area. Here we go folks!!!
Hurricane and Winter Storm.
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

What is obama hiding?
-
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice or a rape crisis center, if obama releases his sealed records..
-
Why is obama selling out charity?
-
Why is obama losing?
-
Why are you a dummy?
-
It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 727,721 - 727,740 of1,071,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Midlothian Composer 3,813
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr lol 48,683
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr voice of peace 67,523
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 173,573
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,444
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr cheluzal 97,432
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr andet1987 388
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search