Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
727,721 - 727,740 of 1,083,835 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
What is obama hiding?
-
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice or a rape crisis center, if obama releases his sealed records..
-
Why is obama selling out charity?
-
Why is obama losing?
-
Why are you a dummy?
-
It's the culture...

“Time to change the Boss”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

When are the dems going to wake up?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

And so it goes wrote:
Harry Reid in car crash this afternoon and taken to hospital. No report on his injuries at this time.
The mormon mafia probably tried to kill him
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurricane and Winter Storm.
Miami Herald recommends President Barack Obama over Mitt Romney

By Sergio R. Bustos

sbustos@MiamiHerald.com

The Miami Herald on Friday afternoon announced its recommendation in this year’s presidential race: President Barack Obama.

The newspaper, which endorsed Obama in 2008, posted its decision online on Friday afternoon. It will publish the editorial in print on Sunday.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/10/26/3068910...
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

<quoted text>
You're an idiot. Go listen to Rush Fatso some more dittohead.
You haven't told me if you're in favor of Murdock forcing your daughter to have the rapist baby and telling her its Gods gift?
Aww, let all your hate out. There, there.

lily you are totally meshuge
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

<quoted text>
If any corrupt communist deserved to be hit, it's the rat faced corrupt communist Reid..Pelosi next...
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Rat Mouth lily with a dash of racism, a pinch of bigotry and 2 gallons of sellout..
-
What is obama hiding dummy?
-

It's the culture....
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Miami Herald recommends President Barack Obama over Mitt Romney
By Sergio R. Bustos
sbustos@MiamiHerald.com
The Miami Herald on Friday afternoon announced its recommendation in this year’s presidential race: President Barack Obama.
The newspaper, which endorsed Obama in 2008, posted its decision online on Friday afternoon. It will publish the editorial in print on Sunday.
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/10/26/3068910...
Miami FL ranks (5th) in the nation with highest poverty, ignorance and idiot rate and never elected a Republican mayor in its history... Democrats who continually elects democrats and their still poor and ignorant...
-
What's obama hiding dummy?
-
It's the culture...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurricane and Winter Storm.
Duh!
Jerry Sandusky

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Lily is a Man,I did her/him in the shower and it's penis was 3 inches,about twice as big as dems

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Paul Ryan, Dick Cheney & Glenn Beck host a Romney fundraiser.

Yep, the architect of the privatization of Medicare & Social Security, military cutter in chief Dick Cheney, and the ever wacko Glenn Beck.

Yep the Republicans really identify themselves with these three.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, let all your hate out. There, there.
lily you are totally meshuge
I've asked all of you rapepublican women this question; why don't you answer it?
That's the key to comprehending the actual ramifications of things. Bring it home.
Jamie Dimon says that each time he hires someone; he thinks "would I want my kid to work for them",
You don't answer because you think it could never happen to you, or perhaps you don't have a daughter, but maybe you have a niece, or your friends have a daughter. What would you do?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

In a radio interview on Friday, President Barack Obama responded to remarks by former New Hampshire governor John Sununu, a top adviser to GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney, who suggested former Secretary of State Colin Powell endorsed him because of his race.

"I'll let General Powell's statements stand for themselves," Obama told Michael Smerconish, the Philadelphia-based radio host. "He spoke about the fact that my foreign policy during a very difficult time had been steady and strong. He talked about, with respect to our economy, that we had helped to rescue America from a potential Great Depression and that we were moving in the right direction. I don't think that there are many people in America who would question General Powell's credibility, his patriotism, his willingness to tell it straight, and so any suggestion that General Powell would make such a profound statement in such an important election based on anything but what he thought was what's going to be best for America doesn't make much sense."

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>What is obama hiding?
-
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice or a rape crisis center, if obama releases his sealed records..
-
-
Why is obama losing?
-
Why are you a dummy?
-
It's the culture...
Cause Trump doesn't deserve the time of day.
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
Paul Ryan, Dick Cheney & Glenn Beck host a Romney fundraiser.
Yep, the architect of the privatization of Medicare & Social Security, military cutter in chief Dick Cheney, and the ever wacko Glenn Beck.
Yep the Republicans really identify themselves with these three.
Exactly the reason why RealDave, the moral inbred... Should join: Rainbow Coalition, NAACP, The Black Panthers, Nation of Islam, or one of many other leftwing lugnut hate group like 'The Crips'... RealDave
-
RealDave could then escape from all that racism and wagon train of hate...
-
Yep the Democrats really do identify themselves with these racist hate groups...
-
It's the culture....
Commander in Chimp

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Benghazi is blowing up in my Fckn Face

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
But we didn't want to offend a culture that gets excited when they watch a video of a bunch of Arabs cutting off the head of a defenseless American tied up like an animal.
I remember that video, millions of Muslims holding the knife. I think Muhammad Ali was in the second row.
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I've asked all of you rapepublican women this question; why don't you answer it?
That's the key to comprehending the actual ramifications of things. Bring it home.
Jamie Dimon says that each time he hires someone; he thinks "would I want my kid to work for them",
You don't answer because you think it could never happen to you, or perhaps you don't have a daughter, but maybe you have a niece, or your friends have a daughter. What would you do?
lily still believes a woman's place is just in the home or at an abortion clinic, with no job...
-
Government controlling women's brains and bodies with Chemicals and Pills...
-
Where can Florida get his remote control and turn or shut lily off??
-
What is obama hiding?
-
Why is obama a sellout and you a dummy?
-
It's the culture...
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause Trump doesn't deserve the time of day.
-
-
Why are you a dummy?
-
It's the culture...
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

In a radio interview on Friday, President Barack Obama responded to remarks by former New Hampshire governor John Sununu, a top adviser to GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney, who suggested former Secretary of State Colin Powell endorsed him because of his race.
"I'll let General Powell's statements stand for themselves," Obama told Michael Smerconish, the Philadelphia-based radio host. "He spoke about the fact that my foreign policy during a very difficult time had been steady and strong. He talked about, with respect to our economy, that we had helped to rescue America from a potential Great Depression and that we were moving in the right direction. I don't think that there are many people in America who would question General Powell's credibility, his patriotism, his willingness to tell it straight, and so any suggestion that General Powell would make such a profound statement in such an important election based on anything but what he thought was what's going to be best for America doesn't make much sense."
You know there is something wrong with Obama when the best feeling you had about Obama was the day you voted for him.. You idiot....
-
A sellout Obama promised you candy, but left you with cavities... Uncle Sugar obama fed you, lead you and then bleeds you idiot...
-
Why are you a dummy?
-
It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 11 min Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel 1,870
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min loose cannon 175,147
Abby 7-31 15 min PEllen 2
Amy 7-31 21 min PEllen 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min DDDD-25 45,896
This Is What Is Going To Happen If Ebola Comes ... 23 min Exactly right 1
Why We will Go to War with Russia 34 min Exactly right 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,578
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000