Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
dem

Chicago, IL

#785408 Oct 26, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
I will never stop fighting for womens rights. If your daughter was raped and pregnant,would you call the baby a gift from God?
No!
He will call it Fred Junior. LOL!
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#785409 Oct 26, 2012
<quoted text>
That's not true. And, you have not answered the question. Mitt Romney is on record saying that he wants to overturn Roe v Wade, he will appoint two Supreme Court Justices, the court will be stacked and then the extremists can make it happen.
Look at Paul Ryans Personhood bill and how many rapepublicans signed it.
In any event; it should not be that a woman has to be raped or life in danger if she does not want that baby. Period.
Shyt happens, and, this affects men and women. What if a person gets pregnant from a one night stand? or a mans mistress gets pregnant; or a teenager makes a mistake and gets pregnant by someone she does not want to marry.... the scenarios are endless.
Many people would like to see abortion become a state issue. That was what the Personhood bill was about.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#785411 Oct 26, 2012
Morons4Mitt wrote:
What's a Repub to do when the courts want let them us voter suppression?
Colin Small, a 31-year-old man with ties to the GOP, was arrested Thursday by the Rockingham County Sheriff's Office in west-central Virginia for throwing voter registration forms in a dumpster. Small has been charged with eight felonies and five misdemeanors in connection with the dumped forms.
http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-w...
Hi Morons,

The Republican Party of Virginia has already disavowed Small's actions. Party chairman Pat Mullins released a statement to NBC saying he was "alarmed by the allegations" and that the supposed form dumping was a "direct contradiction" of Small's training and instructions.

picked up by Democratic blogger Ben Tribbett, and has now spread across the liberal blogosphere.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#785412 Oct 26, 2012
<quoted text>
That's not true. And, you have not answered the question. Mitt Romney is on record saying that he wants to overturn Roe v Wade, he will appoint two Supreme Court Justices, the court will be stacked and then the extremists can make it happen.
Look at Paul Ryans Personhood bill and how many rapepublicans signed it.
In any event; it should not be that a woman has to be raped or life in danger if she does not want that baby. Period.
Shyt happens, and, this affects men and women. What if a person gets pregnant from a one night stand? or a mans mistress gets pregnant; or a teenager makes a mistake and gets pregnant by someone she does not want to marry.... the scenarios are endless.
It's not a mistake. It's a baby! A human being. They know what causes it and there are ways to prevent it. Do you kill your pets when you no longer want them?
Florida

Tampa, FL

#785413 Oct 26, 2012
<quoted text>
You authoritarian types love that mob rule stuff. What about the woman making her own decisions on her life and body?
If you don't want the government to legislate personal behavior, then don't hand the tab to the government (taxpayers) you idiot.
-
Want illegitimate children? Fine, but raise 'em yourself! Want an abortion? YOU pay for it, don't expect your neighbors to pay - they didn't even have the fun you dumbass...
-What is obama hiding?
-
It's the culture...
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#785414 Oct 26, 2012
Morons4Mitt wrote:
What's a Repub to do when the courts want let them us voter suppression?
Colin Small, a 31-year-old man with ties to the GOP, was arrested Thursday by the Rockingham County Sheriff's Office in west-central Virginia for throwing voter registration forms in a dumpster. Small has been charged with eight felonies and five misdemeanors in connection with the dumped forms.
http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-w...
Somebody in Seattle has sent out hundreds of letters telling mostly Reps that they are not qualified to vote.

The above individual you mention is still pending and will have to be determine why he threw them away-if toss because they could not be submitted because contained wrong addresses, partially filled out etc than there is NO crime.

FBI is looking into the FL mail fraud.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#785415 Oct 26, 2012
Marvinadru wrote:
If we pick Obama we will go forward.
off the cliff
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#785416 Oct 26, 2012
<quoted text>
I will never stop fighting for womens rights. If your daughter was raped and pregnant,would you call the baby a gift from God?
It's the economy stupid. You're not even close to a current event, like Beggazigate.
fred

Milford, CT

#785417 Oct 26, 2012
<quoted text>
You authoritarian types love that mob rule stuff. What about the woman making her own decisions on her life and body?
fluker slut anthem,(sung to jenny Jeny, Tommy Tutone)

Lena, I got your number,
I need to make you mine.
Lena, don't change your number,
8-6-7-5-3-0-9 (8-6-7-5-3-0-9)

Lena, I got your number,
I need to make you mine.
Lena, don't change your number,

I got it, I got it, I got it!
I got your number on the wall!
I got it, I got it, I got it!

For a good time, for a good time call....
dem

Chicago, IL

#785418 Oct 26, 2012
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#785419 Oct 26, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
No!
He will call it Fred Junior. LOL!
You laughed so hard your dentures fell out!

What was tyhe show you used to watch decades ago where you keep repeating, and repeating over and over the Jane you filthy slut jargon?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#785420 Oct 26, 2012
Obama's up 2-3 points in Ohio per all polling aggregates. Historically, that sort of advantage holds up a LOT with 10 days left

@fivethirtyeight
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#785422 Oct 26, 2012
Even Democrats are now pissed about what Obama did to our CIA guys in Libya.

How do you Yahoos here feel now that we know six CIA operatives disregarded orders from Obama?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#785423 Oct 26, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It's not a mistake. It's a baby! A human being. They know what causes it and there are ways to prevent it. Do you kill your pets when you no longer want them?
That happens everyday
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#785424 Oct 26, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
Obama's up 2-3 points in Ohio per all polling aggregates. Historically, that sort of advantage holds up a LOT with 10 days left
@fivethirtyeight
Yes!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#785425 Oct 26, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
@fivethirtyeight
Do you have a tingle feeling going up your leg?
fred

Milford, CT

#785426 Oct 26, 2012
dem wrote:
Looks like liars poker.
Mind if i jump in and play, filthy lying baggers?
Eat it...

GEN PETRAEUS! "No one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need....
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#785427 Oct 26, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't want the government to legislate personal behavior, then don't hand the tab to the government (taxpayers) you idiot.
-
Want illegitimate children? Fine, but raise 'em yourself! Want an abortion? YOU pay for it, don't expect your neighbors to pay - they didn't even have the fun you dumbass...
-What is obama hiding?
-
It's the culture...
The tab of the unwanted child does go to the government. 500,000 children in foster care, 18 years
Florida

Tampa, FL

#785428 Oct 26, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
@fivethirtyeight
If obama were as great as you think he is, he should have a twenty point lead... Sadly you are now counting crumbs...
-
AND... The Polls of Hope and Change are never Honest or Rev. wRight... Polls of Hope are for the "Hopelessly" enslaved...
-
It's the culture...
dem

Chicago, IL

#785429 Oct 26, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 19 min James 68,516
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min Scrutiny 178,111
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Petal Power 46,744
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,726
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 98,239
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 2 hr Handcuff ottoman 137
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 49,882
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE