Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#785481 Oct 26, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That happens everyday
"silly"
What a sick response. Do not like your pet? kill it. Don't want the baby you helped create? Kill it. Your answer to all unwanted situations? Kill it.
I am anti abortion/murder, but I can understand in the case of rape, incest or if the mothers health is in danger. As a birth control measure no way.
Peace
Florida

Tampa, FL

#785482 Oct 26, 2012
<quoted text>
It's not about paying for it, that s not the issue
It's all about someone else paying for your abortion.. Stop lying lily... You look like a dumbass, wanting others to pay for your abortions......
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#785483 Oct 26, 2012
<quoted text>
No that's not true. If you do not have health insurance, you pay a fine. Proof I'd insurance must be included in your return. Stop lying.
Stop trying to DISTORT and LIE about the TRUTH-loser.

The nation’s widely reviled tax collector will also become its health care enforcer. Once the law goes fully into effect, all Americans will have to prove that they have “qualified” health coverage — and, of course, the government will decide what “qualified” health coverage is. If people don’t have coverage, and the IRS determines they have the ability to pay for it, the IRS will go after them.

York, B. IRS: Health care enforce. tribLive. 10/12/1012

----------

RS WATCHDOG: HEALTH REFORM RAISES PRIVACY ISSUES

Nina E. Olson, who runs the Taxpayer Advocate Office {TAO}, a federal IRS overseer, has warned the new health law may require more IRS intrusions on taxpayer privacy, to determine whether individuals got appropriate health coverage, and whether small businesses provide “affordable” coverage, all of which is defined by the government.

hat’s because the health-reform law’s individual mandate requires almost all legal residents of the United States to have “adequate” health-care coverage, as determined by the federal government. And it requires businesses of all sizes to provide “affordable” coverage as defined by the federal government.

Health reform’s insurance mandate says if you do not have “adequate” insurance, you’ll have to pay a fine as part of your tax return. If your business doesn’t provide “affordable” coverage, you’ll have to pay a fine to the IRS, too, as part of your tax return filing.

The IRS must collect these mandate penalties, as well as determine whether individuals buy “adequate” health coverage, and whether small businesses provide “affordable” coverage to workers under the new law.

Mcdoanld,E. IRS-already-gearing-up-for-hea lth-care-crackdown. foxbiz. 3/29/2012
----------

... and the payment is collected SOLELY by the (Internal Revenue Service) through the normal means of taxation," Chief Justice John Roberts wrote in the decision.

(IE:WORKING CLASS POOR tax returns DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR R)

Levs, J. What the Supreme Court ruled on health care 'tax'. CNN. 7/5/2012

You're such a HYPOCRITE bo caca ignoRAT.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
DECENCY, MORALITY, ETHICS and qualified EXPERIENCe again FOR America-NOT against it!!
Florida

Tampa, FL

#785485 Oct 26, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
hey toothless
http://youtu.be/LVt2mzqNyP4
A sellout Obama promises you candy than leaves you with cavities, toothless and holes in your head idiot...
-
It's the culture...

Spokane, WA

#785486 Oct 26, 2012
<quoted text>
The tab of the unwanted child does go to the government. 500,000 children in foster care, 18 years
"silly"
And you wish all 500,000 of those children were dead, murdered?
Peace
dem

Chicago, IL

#785487 Oct 26, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Is THIS "what" our Country has SUNK to?
We NEED "Traitor Removal" ... STAT!
==========
Disturbing: CBS Affiliate Accidentally Runs Khyron Dated Nov 6 Declaring Obama Winner Of 2012 Election 43/40,
With 40,237,966 Votes
To 38,116,216 Votes
Is the election totally rigged, with the fake numbers they are going to give already decided in advance? And did somebody at CBS screw up and accidentally run them Friday? Notice how the figure is perfectly believable, not too big a victory, but just big enough to call it decisive.
http://patdollard.com/2012/10/disturbing-cbs-...
get lost toothless tea bag idiot.
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#785489 Oct 26, 2012
VOTE FOR OBAMA!

Save 36 million citizens!

Mitt Romney: I don't care, screw em!

Millionaires and Billionaires need even more money.

Put an end to Mitt's nightmare!

VOTE FOR OBAMA!
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#785490 Oct 26, 2012
The Consulate's annex in Benghazi was under siege for more than four hours, and this came after the first attack on the U.S. Consulate compound. Despite repeated requests for help, dozens of Americans were left to fend for themselves against heavily armed terrorists. With hours to respond, there was more than enough time to dispatch a Special Operations team from Sigonella Air Force Base in Sicily, but no attempt was made. And now, reports are coming out that CIA and special forces that may have been able to help were told to stand down and not intervene.

Instead of sending Marines to defend Americans in danger, the State Department was focused on "greening" our Vienna Embassy and installing charging stations for its new electric cars.

Someone must be held accountable for this inaction. The American people and the families of those who were killed expect and deserve to know the truth behind the Administration's complete inaction and failure to protect its embassies and citizens abroad."

Rand Paul
dem

Chicago, IL

#785491 Oct 26, 2012
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#785492 Oct 26, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
hey toothless
http://youtu.be/LVt2mzqNyP4
Another one of your PHU-ake, PH-ony and PH uktp up links DUHMO?

I think not. I know the stench of vile viri fungus infections when I smell it.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!

REAL Experience--as in SANE, RATIONAL and Accountable!!
dem

Chicago, IL

#785493 Oct 26, 2012
violent dumb baggers
http://youtu.be/1g3V2DD4_wA

Spokane, WA

#785494 Oct 26, 2012
<quoted text>
What if your daughters were raped and impregnated?
"silly"
If my daughter was raped and impregnated it would be her choice. I would not make a determination on what she should do. I would hope she would choose life, not death.
Peace
Florida

Tampa, FL

#785495 Oct 26, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
Obama proposes catastrophic cuts to Social Security $742 billion in cuts...
This will affect grandma!
Put her out on the street!
Kick her right out of the nursing home.
Plus it affects 1 in 6 children.
Is that why Obama wants and to decrease the military by $2 trillion?
Turning the guns on all the angry citizens Obama will create and lose the election?
No tax Cuts help to needy citizens and for millionaires.......no shame!
Then will have to borrow trillions for military?
Same old Shit! Only worse.......
Do like I did: VOTE FOR OBAMA and Regret it!!
It's the culture...
Florida

Tampa, FL

#785496 Oct 26, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
VOTE FOR MITT!
Save ALL citizens!
Obama: I don't care, screw em! He's a sellout...
Millionaires and Billionaires need even less money.
Put an end to Mitt's nightmare!
VOTE FOR OBAMA! I DID and REGRET IT!
It's the culture...
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#785497 Oct 26, 2012
<quoted text>
No that's not true. If you do not have health insurance, you pay a fine. Proof I'd insurance must be included in your return. Stop lying.
Can you get anything right? The poster you responded to was CORRECT. It is a tax and the IRS is in charge of collecting it.
dem

Chicago, IL

#785498 Oct 26, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I think not. I know the stench of vile viri fungus infections when I smell it.
!
you should, its wafting up from your diaper
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#785499 Oct 26, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>A sellout Obama promises you candy than leaves you with cavities, toothless and holes in your head idiot...
-
It's the culture...
I don't think duhmbo gets it.

NOT everybody has a FWEERIDE and can run to the dentist whenever.

As in REAL WORLD--of those that have to PAY for any and everything anyway.

BOYCOTT COMMIETIC campaigning!
Save the KETCHUP-- for the worked for and earned PAYING sectors!!!!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
REAL Economic Experience FOR America again-NOT against it!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#785500 Oct 26, 2012
<quoted text>
Oh, you're wrong again!! That would be George bush, hiding in Texas, can't leave the country without being charged with war crimes, along with Rumsfeld and Cheney. Iraqi babies are being born with birth defects and cancer, they can sue Bush for that. How many millions of Iraqis were killed?
obama being responsible for the murder of americans has nothing to do with Bush. Damn your ignorance and worship of the treasonous filth is sickning.
dem

Chicago, IL

#785501 Oct 26, 2012
more violently retarded baggers
http://youtu.be/0Q7XH8lfGMc
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#785502 Oct 26, 2012
If no one in the CIA ordered the stand-down, what high-ranking official who orders the CIA about could possibly be responsible?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Edmond Pulpo 180,721
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 19 min PEllen 98,673
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 27 min JOEL 70,583
Dear Abby 11/24/14 29 min PEllen 1
Ask Amy 11/24/14 31 min PEllen 1
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 52 min not a ghost 1,519
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr not a ghost 698
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago