Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
fred

Milford, CT

#785398 Oct 26, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not an answer. Paul Ryan sponsored the Personhood Bill, which outlaws contraception and abortion.
Your candidate endorsed Mourdock and Akin. If they have their way; then if you have a daughter who was raped and impregnated, your daughter would be forced to have the rapists baby, a gift from God.
What say you?
Doom arrives.

Petraeus Throws Obama Under the Bus
6:05 PM, Oct 26, 2012 • By WILLIAM KRISTOL

Breaking news on Benghazi: the CIA spokesman, presumably at the direction of CIA director David Petraeus, has put out this statement: "No one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to

help those in need; claims to the contrary are simply inaccurate.”
So who in the government did tell “anybody” not to help those in need? Someone decided not to send in military assets to help those Agency operators. Would the secretary of defense make such a decision on his own? No.

It would have been a presidential decision
Florida

Tampa, FL

#785399 Oct 26, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
I care, Fred. Sounds like Lily might also. Retweet that.
What is obama hiding?
-
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice or a rape crisis center, if obama releases his sealed records..
-
Why is obama selling out charity?
-
Why are you a dummy and don't care?
-
It's the culture...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#785400 Oct 26, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
Lily provide what she thought was a shocking list of attempts to curtail what could only be claimed by her list as 'abortion rights'. The majority of these were giving risks and benefits of abortion procedures.
So back to PEW survey
A law requiring doctors to inform patients about certain possible risks of abortion before performing the procedure.
87% of the population approves of this
You authoritarian types love that mob rule stuff. What about the woman making her own decisions on her life and body?
Marvinadru

Richmond, VA

#785401 Oct 26, 2012
If we pick Obama we will go forward.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#785402 Oct 26, 2012
<quoted text>
That's not true. And, you have not answered the question. Mitt Romney is on record saying that he wants to overturn Roe v Wade, he will appoint two Supreme Court Justices, the court will be stacked and then the extremists can make it happen.
Look at Paul Ryans Personhood bill and how many rapepublicans signed it.
In any event; it should not be that a woman has to be raped or life in danger if she does not want that baby. Period.
Shyt happens, and, this affects men and women. What if a person gets pregnant from a one night stand? or a mans mistress gets pregnant; or a teenager makes a mistake and gets pregnant by someone she does not want to marry.... the scenarios are endless.
Ever get the feeling your brain trotted off without you idiot? It's scary when you start posting noise, the same noises as a coffee maker you dumbass...
-
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice or a rape crisis center, if obama releases his sealed records..
-
Why is obama selling out charity?
-
Why are you a dummy?
-
It's the culture...
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#785403 Oct 26, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
This is NOT what the election is about. Please stop worrying about lady parts and start treating women with respect and that she has lady smarts. Lady smarts are as concerned about the economy, jobs, and deficit as men are-according the polls.
dem

Chicago, IL

#785404 Oct 26, 2012
WOW!
fake dem has been tearing this place up!
LOL!
Good work my main minion.
Not sure what your game plan is but its okay with me if you attack Jane and Carol.
dem

Chicago, IL

#785405 Oct 26, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
well played!
dem

Chicago, IL

#785406 Oct 26, 2012
Looks like liars poker.
Mind if i jump in and play, filthy lying baggers?
Florida

Tampa, FL

#785407 Oct 26, 2012
<quoted text>
I will never stop fighting for womens rights. If your daughter was raped and pregnant,would you call the baby a gift from God?
Welfare mixed abortion was never intended to be a career opportunity, sadly it's the best lily can do...
-
It's the culture...
dem

Chicago, IL

#785408 Oct 26, 2012
<quoted text>
I will never stop fighting for womens rights. If your daughter was raped and pregnant,would you call the baby a gift from God?
No!
He will call it Fred Junior. LOL!
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#785409 Oct 26, 2012
<quoted text>
That's not true. And, you have not answered the question. Mitt Romney is on record saying that he wants to overturn Roe v Wade, he will appoint two Supreme Court Justices, the court will be stacked and then the extremists can make it happen.
In any event; it should not be that a woman has to be raped or life in danger if she does not want that baby. Period.
Shyt happens, and, this affects men and women. What if a person gets pregnant from a one night stand? or a mans mistress gets pregnant; or a teenager makes a mistake and gets pregnant by someone she does not want to marry.... the scenarios are endless.
Many people would like to see abortion become a state issue. That was what the Personhood bill was about.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#785411 Oct 26, 2012
Morons4Mitt wrote:
What's a Repub to do when the courts want let them us voter suppression?
Colin Small, a 31-year-old man with ties to the GOP, was arrested Thursday by the Rockingham County Sheriff's Office in west-central Virginia for throwing voter registration forms in a dumpster. Small has been charged with eight felonies and five misdemeanors in connection with the dumped forms.
http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-w...
Hi Morons,

The Republican Party of Virginia has already disavowed Small's actions. Party chairman Pat Mullins released a statement to NBC saying he was "alarmed by the allegations" and that the supposed form dumping was a "direct contradiction" of Small's training and instructions.

picked up by Democratic blogger Ben Tribbett, and has now spread across the liberal blogosphere.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#785412 Oct 26, 2012
<quoted text>
It's not a mistake. It's a baby! A human being. They know what causes it and there are ways to prevent it. Do you kill your pets when you no longer want them?
Florida

Tampa, FL

#785413 Oct 26, 2012
<quoted text>
You authoritarian types love that mob rule stuff. What about the woman making her own decisions on her life and body?
If you don't want the government to legislate personal behavior, then don't hand the tab to the government (taxpayers) you idiot.
-
Want illegitimate children? Fine, but raise 'em yourself! Want an abortion? YOU pay for it, don't expect your neighbors to pay - they didn't even have the fun you dumbass...
-What is obama hiding?
-
It's the culture...
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#785414 Oct 26, 2012
Morons4Mitt wrote:
What's a Repub to do when the courts want let them us voter suppression?
Colin Small, a 31-year-old man with ties to the GOP, was arrested Thursday by the Rockingham County Sheriff's Office in west-central Virginia for throwing voter registration forms in a dumpster. Small has been charged with eight felonies and five misdemeanors in connection with the dumped forms.
http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-w...
Somebody in Seattle has sent out hundreds of letters telling mostly Reps that they are not qualified to vote.

The above individual you mention is still pending and will have to be determine why he threw them away-if toss because they could not be submitted because contained wrong addresses, partially filled out etc than there is NO crime.

FBI is looking into the FL mail fraud.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#785415 Oct 26, 2012
Marvinadru wrote:
If we pick Obama we will go forward.
off the cliff
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#785416 Oct 26, 2012
<quoted text>
It's the economy stupid. You're not even close to a current event, like Beggazigate.
fred

Milford, CT

#785417 Oct 26, 2012
<quoted text>
fluker slut anthem,(sung to jenny Jeny, Tommy Tutone)

Lena, I got your number,
I need to make you mine.
Lena, don't change your number,
8-6-7-5-3-0-9 (8-6-7-5-3-0-9)

Lena, I got your number,
I need to make you mine.
Lena, don't change your number,

I got it, I got it, I got it!
I got your number on the wall!
I got it, I got it, I got it!

For a good time, for a good time call....
dem

Chicago, IL

#785418 Oct 26, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min Bite Me 50,643
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dale 179,430
very cute unuasual pix 3 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Mandela 68,666
omnipods boxes for sale 3 hr thanxlord 1
Amy 10-24 3 hr Mister Tonka 12
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 4 hr Anonymous91 54,522
Abby 10-24 11 hr edogxxx 23
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance