Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,385)

Showing posts 727,681 - 727,700 of1,032,985
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie
about the only solace left for you is that Wetleg Matthews is usually wrong about everything.......

the result of a lifetime of heavy drinking....
finding

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
47% pay no taxes. That's just not right....
The looters must be stopped.
Truth is the truth, is the truth, libs take it in stride, your guy is running scared.
betraying the 99 percent

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

The last two democratic presidential hopefulls who lost:
2000: Al Gore -- net worth 100 million
Gore, a true member of the 1%, flies in private jets, with houses across the USA, bloated, rich has-been. Insult to injury, he is FATTER than Rush Limbaugh, which makes it hypocritical to attack and smear Rush as fat...please lose your double chin, Mr. Gore, so that we can take catty shots at Rush again...(sigh)
2004: John Kerry-- net worth 240 million
A true member of the 1%, yachts, mansions, good grief!!!!
If Obama loses, will he also become a member of the 1%??
How can the 99% be betrayed over and over again by these democratic millionaires??
Its becoming discouraging for the occupy movement.
Glenn LaPussy

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I do wear a bra. If that's what you mean.
What else do you wear, carol? How come God doesn't hold your tits up? Is he really that incompetent? That'd be a simple way of identifying the heathens from the christians, wouldn't it? Take a miracle, wouldn't it carol.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Nate Higgers wrote:
Who should I vote for?
Let your conscience -(and your declining income)- be your guide.
Glenn LaPussy

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Thnx.
Wait'll you see what I got you...
Mile

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Oh Christ! Not you again!
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
The crime occurred in the Oval office when the President chose to go to bed instead of mobilizing military units in the area that could have defended our consulate and the people in it.
The crime occured when the administration prromoted the big lie that the event in Benghazi was just a spontaneous reaction to a you tube video.
The crime occured when ths Obama administration spent 70 thousand USD on a television adverstisement aired in Pakistan to promote the lie that this spontaneous reaction to the you tube video was not the fault of the United States.
The crime occured when Obama himself addressed the United Nations and old that very same lie over and over again.
There is proof that the events in Benghazi were not some spontaneous reaction to a you tube video. They were in fact a terrorist attack on theUnited States of America.
Now after having been solely responsible for the death of Bin Laden the Obama campaign was promoting the concept that if not dead terrorism was on its way to sure defeat because of Obama's magic leadership qualities that have brought peace and happiness to the world.(after all isn't he still the chosen one)
Democrats have chosen to make this event a political issue because they lied about it all BIG Time.
If this group were related to Pinochio they would all have noses bouncing off of the floor.
Nixon resigned because he was caught covering up a breakin at a democrat compaign office in which no one died.
Obama is creating fiction because it is politically expedient to do so. He is covering up his own lack of leadership. He is covering up his own inadequacy as the leader of the free world.
Obama has been telling this big fat lie to the world because he thinks it will help him get reelected to the office of POTUS.
a generous President Romney will grant Obama a pardon and let Hillary and Oprah from the UN serve the jail time for the crimes....
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

VOTING FOR THE SKIN wrote:
<quoted text>YES I AM RACIST,I ONLY LIKE BLACK PEOPLE?????
Myself ,I am not racist , I don't like either half of obama leading the free world .
Mile

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

This is so totally ridiculous we just want to be with our friends and talk without being interrupted by the lunatic ravings of some evil tr... OH MY GOD! IT'S GOT MY THROAT! HELP ME, HELP ME... SAVE ME SOMEO...
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
Colin Powell will sway undecided voters in President Obama's favor. Obama will win election.
Obama Biden 2012.
Colin who???
Mile

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

..... drip.. drip.. drip....
Mile

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

(Carol clutches her tiny sagging bosom and grimaces trying to tell herself to turn away from the screen. But she can no more turn away than a dead guy can pop back to life again an' start kissing babies. But, by now, carol has wrapped herself in fantasy because of the horrible abuses she suffered at the hands of the Texas Aggies swim team that foul week back in school. Oh, the humanity...)
Mile

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Myself ,I am not racist , I don't like either half of obama leading the free world .
Uh-huh. Yup, that makes no sense whatsoever...
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>Colin who???
Just another great black guy that you hillbilly racist baggers hate.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

OSHKOSH, Wis.- Bad news will greet Vice President Joe Biden when he arrives in Wisconsin Thursday night. Hours earlier, Oshkosh's largest employer announced that it will lay off 450 employees in January.

Oshkosh Corp., a truck manufacturer with Pentagon contracts, blamed the "difficult decisions" on looming cuts to the nation's defense budget.

"As Oshkosh and others in the defense industry have discussed on numerous occasions, domestic military vehicle production volumes will decline significantly in 2013 due to the reduction in U.S. defense budgets and the fact that military spending is returning to peacetime levels," the company said in a statement. "Unfortunately, these economic factors require Oshkosh to rebalance its defense production workforce starting in January 2013."

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...sure am glad I'm on here tonight.
Leosnana never says things like that...
That's because you don't go with the flow like Leosnana and many others do. In the culture wars and the political skirmishes, Liberals move en masse like infections or epidemics repeating word-for-word what their captains on The View, Access Hollywood, thinkprogress.org or David Letterman tell them to do.

How long did the "Magic Underwear" thing persist here on this thread? The accusations about Mitt "hiding" his tax returns even when the Boy Messiah has spent millions covering his tracks over many years? Or how about the cruel accusations against Ann for being a Richbitch mother who never lifted a finger to do housework?
All of this stuff was concocted by the Debbie Slutz-Wasserman types inside the DNC and Liberal MSM.

It was all repeated here unthinkingly like kids in a Halloween Play who want to impress the adults in the audience. They are absolutely predictable. They are Orcs. They are legion.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

this is the truth of the low-rent scum called Barack Obama.....and why black girls get pregnant at age 14.....

TRANSCRIPT:

Your first time shouldn’t be with just anybody. You want to do it with a great guy. It should be with a guy with beautiful … somebody who really cares about and understands women.

A guy who cares about whether you get health insurance, and specifically whether you get birth control. The consequences are huge. You want to do it with a guy who brought the troops out of Iraq. You don’t want a guy who says,“Oh hey, I’m at the library studying,” when he’s really out not signing the Lilly Ledbetter Act.

Or who thinks that gay people should never have beautiful, complicated weddings of the kind we see on Bravo or TLC all the time. It’s a fun game to say,“Who are you voting for?” and they say “I don’t want to tell you,” and you say,“No, who are you voting for,” and they go,“Guess!”

Think about how you want to spend those four years. In college age time, that’s 150 years. Also, it’s super uncool to be out and about and someone says,“Did you vote,” and “No, I didn’t vote, I wasn’t ready.” My first time voting was amazing. It was this line in the sand. Before I was a girl. Now I was a woman. I went to the polling station and pulled back the curtain. I voted for Barack Obama.
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
Colin Powell will sway undecided voters in President Obama's favor. Obama will win election.
Obama Biden 2012.
We will see , are you gonna have a party at the riverside gas station in Christensburg if obammy wins ?? Or will you just go hide yourself in the Dixie caverns when he looses ?? it's evident you are just a student in Blacksburg, all the hill people who have been there all their lives will vote Mr.Romney , I know, my wifes people have lived there for 200 years .
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

JOBS JOBS JOBS
Three legendary Americans that will long be remembered...

Every man wants to leave a legacy.

Something he will be remembered for. These three certainly left their mark.
See if you can guess who they are.....

Steve Jobs 1995 - 2011
Bl@W Jobs 1992 - 2001
No Jobs 2008 - 2012

Don't hate me, the devil made me do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 727,681 - 727,700 of1,032,985
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]