Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
727,561 - 727,580 of 1,083,784 Comments Last updated 21 min ago
Bill

Chino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785145
Oct 26, 2012
 
EXECUTIVE ORDERS ISSUED…
Teddy Roosevelt 3
Others to FDR NONE
FDR 11 in 16 years
Truman 5 in 7 years
Ike 2 in 8 years
Kennedy 4 in 3 years
LBJ 4 in 5 years
Nixon 1 in 6 years
Ford 3 in 2 years
Carter 3 in 4 years
Reagan 5 in 8 years
Bush 3 in 4 years
Clinton 15 in 8 years
George W. Bush 62 in 8 years
Obama 923 in 3 1/2 years!


Subject: Executive Orders ... where's the media? If you don't get the implications, you're not paying attention. How many warnings do you need?

923 Executive Orders in 40 Months
During my lifetime, all Presidents have issued Executive Orders, for reasons
that vary, some more than others.
When a President issued as many as 30 Ex. Orders during a term in office, people thought there was something amiss WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT 923 EX. ORDERS IN ONE PART OF ONE TERM?
YES, THERE IS A REASON.
IT IS THAT THE PRESIDENT IS DETERMINED TO TAKE CONTROL AWAY FROM THE HOUSE AND
THE SENATE.

Even some Democrats in the House have turned on him, plus a very small number of
Democrat Senators question him.

HE SHOULD BE QUESTIONED. WHAT IS HE REALLY TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH???

DOES THIS SCARE YOU AS MUCH AS IT DOES ME?
__________

Not really surprising that he appointed "Czars" to be in charge of everything.
Emperor Obama?
Coming soon to a neighborhood near you.

THIS IS NOT FUNNY, AND IF YOU VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN, YOU CAN EXPECT MORE!
Remember what he told Russia 's Putin: "I'll be more flexible after I'm re-elected".
THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION: Obama has signed 923 Executive Orders in 40 months!
What did Congress do in those 40 months?(The House - considerable. The Senate
-nothing, not even a budget nor allowing any House bill to be considered.) A
whole new order must prevail in Wash. DC as a result of this next election! Now
look at these:

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of
transportation and control of highways and seaports.
-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the
communication media.
-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power,
gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.
-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to take over all food resources and
farms.
-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work
brigades under government supervision.
-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education
and welfare functions.
-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the of all persons. Postmaster General to
operate a national registration -EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to
take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.
-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate
communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be
abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.
-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland
waterways and public storage facilities.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785147
Oct 26, 2012
 
Reformed Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Where do you get your info? You are opinionated and ignorant to boot. Of course no woman "deserves " to be raped, but you only care about trying to debunk somebodies opinion, no matter what. If a scientist or your average joe has an opinion. they are entitled to it, but it doesnt make it right. Just as your opinion, no matter how may insults and foul remarks you attach to it. Try growing up and debating an issue without the juvenile editorializing..... just grow up.
Quit being such a dumbass, Kvetch...By your logic, Hitler was entitled to his opinion even if it killed twenty million people. Nobama's information was wrong; his/her opinion was, therefore, wrong; he/she wished to use it to blame women for being victimized--rather like the Mittens and the forty-seven percent. BTW, my two-year-old nephew could out-debate you, and my six-year-old nephew wouldn't even bother trying to deal with such idiocy as you morans proffer.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785148
Oct 26, 2012
 
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>As we have seen, the president learning, and then speaking the truth seems to be something very difficult to do.
Hey little guy.
How are ya?
You're spending a lot of time here lately.
Send the wife back for a refund?

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785149
Oct 26, 2012
 
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
It is total looney to claim your opponent supports rape!
It's a diversionary tactic...keeps you from talking about the economy and the Benghazi death fiasco.
Bill

Chino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785150
Oct 26, 2012
 
-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal
departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued
over a fifteen year period.
-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency
Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in
times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.
-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce
the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to
establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate
penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.
-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to
develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and
distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money
in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also
provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress
cannot review the action for six months.
Feel free to verify the "executive orders" at will... and these are just the
major ones I'm sure you've all heard the tale of the "Frog in the Pot"... you
all comfortable???
Watch Obama's actions, not his words! By his actions he will show you where
America is headed.
. Just this week, Obama has issued a new executive order that seeks to
"harmonize" U.S. economic regulations with the rest of the world. This new
executive order is yet another incremental step that is pushing us closer to a
North American Union and a one world economic system.
Unfortunately, most Americans have absolutely no idea what is happening.
The American people need to understand that Barack Obama is constantly looking
for ways to integrate the United States more deeply with the rest of the world.
The globalization of the world economy has accelerated under Obama, and this
latest executive order represents a fundamental change in U.S. economic policy.
Now federal regulators will be required to "harmonize" their work with the
international community.

THIS IS DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE?? THEN PROVE TO YOURSELF IT'S WRONG. Just Google it!

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785151
Oct 26, 2012
 
And so it goes wrote:
This is now a Constitutional crisis. Obama committed troops to Libya without Congressional approval. And he denied requests for help on 9/11/12.
Thank you Rush.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785152
Oct 26, 2012
 
Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
<quoted text>The got what they wanted for him to be covertly linked with a white person without letting Blacks see what he is doing he is a divider
Sup' chimp ?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785153
Oct 26, 2012
 
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney campaign so desperate to change subject from Mourdock that they accuse Colin Powell of racism
I rest my case, right on top of your airhead with the tin foil hat.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785154
Oct 26, 2012
 
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney campaign so desperate to change subject from Mourdock that they accuse Colin Powell of racism
*YAWN*
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785155
Oct 26, 2012
 
And so it goes wrote:
This is now a Constitutional crisis. Obama committed troops to Libya without Congressional approval. And he denied requests for help on 9/11/12.
Have you fkd yourself yet?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785156
Oct 26, 2012
 
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Fri Oct 26, 2012 at 09:10 AM PDT.
Republicans determined to get Mourdock elected, God's rape babies and all
Mitch McConnell has raised big bucks for him. Chris Christie, John McCain and scores of Senate Republicans have lent Mourdock help on the stump — and they don’t appear to be abandoning him despite his controversial remarks that God intended that pregnancies resulting from rape should happen.
All told, the National Republican Senatorial Committee — which backed Lugar in the GOP primary— will spend $5 million boosting Mourdock. Crossroads GPS, the secret-money group co-founded by Karl Rove, is expected to drop an additional $4 million into the race.
Even before he made headlines with the remarks and non-apology, Mourdock was locked in a tight race with conservative Democrat Joe Donnelly, and with Todd Akin's "legitimate rape" comments having made the Missouri Senate seat that much harder to win, Republicans really need Indiana. So even though his unfortunate-for-them phrasing of what's in the Republican platform has created some uncomfortable publicity, Mourdock's their guy and they're proud to stand with him.
http://www.dailykos.com/
Lily, I know Joe Donnelly personally, A 'Conservative Democrat' surely you jest? Joe Donnelly is what anybody needs him to be or say, at the moment?
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785157
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

What's with the left's obsession with pushing the falsehood that Planned Parenthood provides mammograms?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785158
Oct 26, 2012
 
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you constructing a sentence.
Wow! You wrote a sentence longer than four words.

Go get a real job loser.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785159
Oct 26, 2012
 
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
You are as creepy as the person is supporting. Nothing makes someone look RADICAL as fantasy trips trying to make your opponent look like one.
So you and I have come full circle?

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785160
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
The mormons view women as babymakers. Single women are dismissed.
All women should be married and subservient to their husbands. There were no women or minorities at Bain.
Mitt did not denounce Mourdock or Akin. Therefore, he is in agreement with the rapists.
This is a diversionary tactic...keeps you from talking about the economy and the Benghazi death fiasco.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785161
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>I suspect she was. We know Obama's father was a womanizing drunk, even killed himself while driving drunk. No wonder OBAMA IS SO FLOCKED UP.
Get on the judge its you fkn moron.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785162
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
No one said that -concentrate
Sorry that should have been in the form of a rhetorical question:

So to Republicans a small amount of rape is acceptable provided the economy is good?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785163
Oct 26, 2012
 
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
He's one of the BAD blacks.
Not a good one like Herman Cain that actually attacked women.
Race card? Didn't you get the memo, dolt?

It's Big Bird now.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785164
Oct 26, 2012
 
Bill wrote:
EXECUTIVE ORDERS ISSUEDÂ…
Teddy Roosevelt 3
Others to FDR NONE
FDR 11 in 16 years
Truman 5 in 7 years
Ike 2 in 8 years
Kennedy 4 in 3 years
LBJ 4 in 5 years
Nixon 1 in 6 years
Ford 3 in 2 years
Carter 3 in 4 years
Reagan 5 in 8 years
Bush 3 in 4 years
Clinton 15 in 8 years
George W. Bush 62 in 8 years
Obama 923 in 3 1/2 years!


Subject: Executive Orders ... where's the media? If you don't get the implications, you're not paying attention. How many warnings do you need?

923 Executive Orders in 40 Months
During my lifetime, all Presidents have issued Executive Orders, for reasons
that vary, some more than others.
When a President issued as many as 30 Ex. Orders during a term in office, people thought there was something amiss WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT 923 EX. ORDERS IN ONE PART OF ONE TERM?
YES, THERE IS A REASON.
IT IS THAT THE PRESIDENT IS DETERMINED TO TAKE CONTROL AWAY FROM THE HOUSE AND
THE SENATE.

Even some Democrats in the House have turned on him, plus a very small number of
Democrat Senators question him.

HE SHOULD BE QUESTIONED. WHAT IS HE REALLY TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH???

DOES THIS SCARE YOU AS MUCH AS IT DOES ME?
__________

Not really surprising that he appointed "Czars" to be in charge of everything.
Emperor Obama?
Coming soon to a neighborhood near you.

THIS IS NOT FUNNY, AND IF YOU VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN, YOU CAN EXPECT MORE!
Remember what he told Russia 's Putin: "I'll be more flexible after I'm re-elected".
THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION: Obama has signed 923 Executive Orders in 40 months!
What did Congress do in those 40 months?(The House - considerable. The Senate
-nothing, not even a budget nor allowing any House bill to be considered.) A
whole new order must prevail in Wash. DC as a result of this next election! Now
look at these:

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of
transportation and control of highways and seaports.
-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the
communication media.
-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power,
gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.
-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to take over all food resources and
farms.
-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work
brigades under government supervision.
-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education
and welfare functions.
-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the of all persons. Postmaster General to
operate a national registration -EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to
take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.
-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate
communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be
abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.
-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland
waterways and public storage facilities.
Fk off imbecile

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#785165
Oct 26, 2012
 
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Figures a commie punk like you would laugh at such a matter.
There were all kinds of resources and even lasers honed in on the terrorist mortor positions, yet the slime (Obama for sure) at the White House said stand down.
His chain of command broke down and his orders were ignored by people on the ground who went in to help anyways, regardless of Obama's order.
People died because of the punk Obama's incompetence before and during this 7 hour attack. Now the Teleprompter Stooge is lying, claiming ignorance. Bull$hit.
Go ahead and laugh you anti-American retard.
I was laughing at you people repeating Rush Limbaugh., jackass.

You are the one defending Al Qaeda leadership.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 min ILfighter 68,060
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min edogxxx 97,578
Abby 7-31 14 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-31 16 min edogxxx 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min Jacques from Ottawa 175,142
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 46 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,440
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,592
Amy 7-30 6 hr pde 21
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••