Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#785281 Oct 26, 2012
Our President thinks this is the American Woman mindset? What are we? Streetwalkers? Spoken like a bad boyfriend who can't keep his promises, Obama's basically saying,'I'll do all this stuff and take care of you, baby, if you do this for me.' It's wrong for Romney to seek women to work in his Cabinet, but it's okay for Obama to seek out women's [issues] voters like they're virgins at a frat party?"
fred

Milford, CT

#785282 Oct 26, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
All lies
Lena, Lena (official fluker slut song sung to Jenny Jenny, Tommy Tutone)

Lena, Lena, you're the girl for me.
You don't know me but you make me so happy.
I tried to call you before but I lost my nerve.
I tried my imagination, but I was disturbed.

Lena, I got your number,
I need to make you mine.
Lena, don't change your number,
8-6-7-5-3-0-9 (8-6-7-5-3-0-9)

Lena, I got your number,
I need to make you mine.

I got it, I got it, I got it!
I got your number on the wall!

Lena, Lena, you're the girl for me.
You don't know me but you make me so happy.
I tried to call you before but I lost my nerve.
I tried my imagination, but I was disturbed.

Lena, I got your number,
I need to make you mine.

Lena, I got your number,
I need to make you mine.

I got your number on the wall!

For a good time call!
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#785283 Oct 26, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>There was no back up because there was no back up plan dummy__do you think that the US government can just start bombing or strafing civilian neighborhoods in other nations without permission or a plan?
No plan?

No plan in case of an attack on a U.S. embassy in the America-hating, radical-Islam azzhole of the world?

Not that the anniversary of September 11th would heighten concern or anything, but jeezis f**king Christ...NO F**KING PLAN?

Well, at least I can appreciate you finally admitting this completely inept administration has its head up its azz.
fred

Milford, CT

#785284 Oct 26, 2012
<quoted text>
All lies
The Kenyan can't jump

NBA COMMISH:'He's not as good as he thinks he is'...
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#785285 Oct 26, 2012
Someone wrote to me on Facebook yesterday, saying that it is wrong for Christians to promote voting Biblical values because of the Separation of Church and State. The writer spoke of being offended because I was coming against the sanctity of Separation of Church and State by asking people to pray to God before voting, and vote God’s values. People think that the original intent of SOCAS was to keep God’s Church from ruling the government. Actually, the opposite is true. Separation of Church and State is intended to prevent exactly what the government is trying to do currently. The government is attempting to muzzle the voice of God’s people by punishing the right to freedom of speech and freedom of religion." — Alveda King, pro-life advocate and conservative niece of the late Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#785286 Oct 26, 2012
<quoted text>
All lies
What do you care? Four murdered Americans a merely a bump in the road.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#785287 Oct 26, 2012
Older American[s] may remember the show 'Queen for a Day'. Each contestant would tell the audience her story of misery and misfortune. At the end of these tales of woe, the audience would vote to give the prize to the contestant who had the most miserable life. Obama’s record of the past 4 years is certainly a tale of woe. The tale includes unacceptably high unemployment; trillion dollar deficits, a 50% increase in the national debt to $16 trillion; anemic economic recovery with growth of less than 2%; a 5% reduction in median family income; a fiscal cliff about to send America into a double dip recession; a cover-up of the murder of America’s Libyan ambassador; a doubling of the price of gasoline; and increased medical insurance premiums which Obamacare was supposed to reduce but which Congress had to pass before they could read it. Yes, Obama would even beat former President Carter in the contest to become 'Queen for a Day.' President Obama should admit, although conditions are extremely tough, ultimately he was elected to solve problems, not make them worse and certainly not continuing his 2012 campaign to blame others as to why they still persist." — Armstrong Williams, conservative Republican commentator
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#785288 Oct 26, 2012
<quoted text>
their candidate endorsed the Gods gift to rapists
Show me where Romney "endorsed the Gods gift to rapists".

What's that? You can't because you're an idiot?

Oh, OK. Sorry I asked.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#785289 Oct 26, 2012
Herman Cain mocked on Wednesday a new booklet that outlines President Barack Obama’s plans for a second term.'Coming out with a little booklet two weeks before the election and saying,‘Here’s what I’m gonna do in the next [four years]’ is an insult to the American people,' Cain said on Fox News’s 'Fox & Friends.''What have you been doing in the last four years? The plan for the last four years is the same as the plan for the next four years: spend spend spend. That’s all that’s in the little blue book.'"
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#785290 Oct 26, 2012
West told senior citizens on Tuesday that he sent soldiers into battle with bayonets in Iraq.'When I was a battalion commander, we did still issue bayonets to our troops when we deployed to Iraq in 2003,' West told the 100 seniors in Stuart, Fla., The Washington Post reports.'In 2001, Special Forces soldiers were on horseback riding with the Northern Alliance to fight against the Taliban. So, obviously, we have a president who does not understand the full capabilities and capacities and what we do in the United States military.'"
Florida

Tampa, FL

#785291 Oct 26, 2012
<quoted text>
All lies
What is obama hiding?
-
$5 Million to a charity of obama's choice or a rape crisis center, if obama releases his sealed records..
-
Why is obama selling out charity?
-
Why is obama losing?
-
Why are you a dummy?
-
It's the culture...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#785293 Oct 26, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you care? Four murdered Americans a merely a bump in the road.
Stop pretending that you care about people. It's all bullshyt. People get killed everyday; no one wants it to happen. You parrots have all fancied yourselves armchair experts. You don't know shyt.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#785294 Oct 26, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>On scene where? Was it parked 12 miles to the East at the Benghazi Airport? Was it parked in Tripoli? On scene at the far away Naval Air Station in Sicily? Be specific!
Laser lit? You're talking about the guy standing on the top of the CIA outpost with a laser on his fkn machinegun? So what? There was no back up because there was no back up plan dummy__do you think that the US government can just start bombing or strafing civilian neighborhoods in other nations without permission or a plan?
Some of those cats get paid 70 plus G's per month__they know the drill, so do their dads and wives__Woods wife is a dentist he is a military trained nurse (among other things) he didn't need to be in Libya__or any dangerous place.
Go learn something___I'm finished with your dumbazz.
You learn something...

You pointed out exactly the incompetence of the Obama admin.

Their lame claim is they did not have a readiness plan to rescue personal if the situation indicated such a need. What the hell? That is totally INCOMPETENT

McCain is attacking them right now for this very ISSUE

Dumb Dave thinks Obama's incompetence is a defense against Obama's incompetence ...now that is dumbazz

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#785295 Oct 26, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Better than it was the last tie we had a Republican President.
Oh wait., you likely as f*cking stupid as Romney & think that losing 750,000 jobs a month is better than gaining 160 million jobs a month.
I have some news, That is a over a 900,000 jobs a month IMPROVEMENT.
You & Mitt should really should learn arithmetic.
A 2% growth rate is better than a shrinkage rate of 6%. Here I thought Romney was a business man. I bet he thought that loss was something he could write off.
Under Bush, we lost 1 out of 3 manufacturing jobs. Obama is growing manufacturing jobs.
Face it, this country's economy sucked under Republican leadership.
Why do you want them back in charge?
The economy didn't start sucking until Democrats took control of both houses of Congress, idiot.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#785296 Oct 26, 2012
<quoted text>
This is all from Glen Beck, the Blaze. Nuff said.
You think Dave saying Obama's admin was incompetent was a great defense of Obama? You are totally unconnected to reality.
fred

Milford, CT

#785297 Oct 26, 2012
<quoted text>
Stop pretending that you care about people. It's all bullshyt. People get killed everyday; no one wants it to happen. You parrots have all fancied yourselves armchair experts. You don't know shyt.
America catches up to fred and recognizes that the Kenyan is an Affirmative Action ignorant lazy communist planted to destroy America

It's bitch ain't it?=)
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#785298 Oct 26, 2012
President Barack Obama’s promise of “hope” in America is “dying in Ohio” because of the Delphi pensions scandal, claims a new video from the conservative website Revealing Politics.

A few of the more than 20,000 nonunion Delphi salaried retirees who lost their pensions, health insurance and other benefits because of the Obama administration’s actions during the 2009 auto industry bailout are featured in the video. Their union colleagues saw their full pensions and benefits restored.

“The president was concerned about the unions and he discounted the salaried workforce,” one retiree who lost her benefits said.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#785299 Oct 26, 2012
Romney is now giving swimming lessons. Teaching Sununu how to backstroke regarding Colin Powell comments.

Republicans
Racism
Rape
Republican
Raunchy
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#785300 Oct 26, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where Romney "endorsed the Gods gift to rapists".
What's that? You can't because you're an idiot?
Oh, OK. Sorry I asked.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#785301 Oct 26, 2012
Having SEALs kill bin Laden was NOT gutsy call. Anyone would order that. The Gutsy Call came in Benghazi and Barack Obama failed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Earthling-1 49,238
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,869
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 30 min J RULES 71,116
The Violence in Chicago is from Gangs and Not t... 56 min joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr concern cirizen 51,263
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 3 hr Mover 88
Family of slain Loyola student seeks 'peace not... 4 hr Mover 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News