Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,377)

Showing posts 727,521 - 727,540 of1,077,960
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Which makes it a doubly good thing (for you) that you only pretend to have been there...and I think that chickenhawks like Mitt would have been those most commonly fragged by the forty-seven percent.
Yahoos like you have no clue.
Percent this!
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

If Obama were any more low rent he'd be a Spring Break destination. -Miller
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
It is total looney to claim your opponent supports rape!
Mourdock supports the rapist to have visitation rights to the babies.
If your daughter was forced by Mourdock to have her rapists baby, would you welcome the rapist to Thanksgiving dinner and say , thanks for the gift from God?
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>My governor is a Republican, my rep is a Republican and I am surrounded by backwwod hillbillies (all Republicans). Come within 10 miles of my house you will not see an Obama sign unless it is to disparage him and written in crayon.
that's why your state income tax is only 3.07% and the 6% sales tax does not apply to food or clothing....

Homer would prefer Democrat California or New York, with 10% income tax and 9% sales tax.....
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

And so it goes wrote:
AC-130s are the opposite of stealth. Big, loud, mean, lethal, fearsome. One could have done a lot of good in Benghazi battle.
perhaps Obama was afraid of killing "innocent" Muslims....
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

We now know today that Obama administration orders to stand down. during the Li ya terrorist attck were ignored.

The men on the ground disobeyed Obamas political thugs in D.C.

Obama is incompetent and useless.

Impeach Obama, even if it is retrospective.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Ann ever say that to Willard?
you are as disgusting online as you probably look in person.

no wonder the ambulance chaser is never home and all you talk about is rape, your word of the day.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
AC-130s are the opposite of stealth. Big, loud, mean, lethal, fearsome. One could have done a lot of good in Benghazi battle.
If make a typo here its because I'm laughing my ass off.

Just returned from an errand to the bank.

I tuned into Rush Limbaugh & he was talking to some military guy who was talking about sending a AC-130. into Benghazi.

And Lo & Behold, here comes "and so it goes" talking about AC130s.

Wow, Proof again that he is a Rush Limbaugh believer. No wonder his posts are full of lies.

Too funny,
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, Homer always gets his facts twisted. Take today for example. Friday is casual day and Homer comes in wearing a new pair of Levis, an Obama t-shirt and a pair of nike running shoes made with child labor in china, go figure. Anyway, I want to ignore his obnoxious t-shirt so I say “hey nice pants”. He tells me that his grandfather told him that the key to longevity is good jeans. All I could do was say un-huh.
I do not wear Levi's or Nike's you friggin' elitist.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Why not vote for "something new"? It's a crap shoot. The new face alone is identified with progress/change and provides the impetus/rationale for a decision/vote, not a critical look at what's behind and below the face or the events/people driving the look of that face and the noises it makes.

Although making a decision based on appearance, gesture, voice and dress is a strong evolutionary trait, it is one that must be fought against mightily. The king makers/marketers are betting on a swift visceral evolutionary reaction that triggers a vote, not a critical assessment of the face, gestures and so on.

Monsters with Nice Faces

Slavoj Zizek speaks to this matter through the use a John Carpenter film. "When the hero of John Carpenter's 1988 They Live puts on a pair of weird sunglasses that he has stumbled upon in an abandoned church, he notices a billboard that once invited us to a Hawaii beach holiday now simply displays the words:'MARRY AND REPRODUCE.' Ad copy on another billboard - this one for a new color TV - says,'DON'T THINK, CONSUME!' The glasses, then, function as a device for the critique of ideology. In other words, they enable him to see the real message lying beneath the glossy, colorful surface."

With Zizek's description in mind the socioeconomic and cultural symbols of the American human terrain-and the noises emanating from the faces of American leaders and news readers--are really saying something like this: Let's kill and displace more young people, this time in Iran. A lot of our own young Americans have no future anyway and there is only so much we can get them to spend on clothes, travel and gadgets. So let's put 'em to work killing Iranian kids or converting them into American disciples. So what if Iraq and Afghanistan turned into hell holes. Iran will be different and we can combine that with a Syrian adventure.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>My governor is a Republican, my rep is a Republican and I am surrounded by backwwod hillbillies (all Republicans). Come within 10 miles of my house you will not see an Obama sign unless it is to disparage him and written in crayon.
in other words, you have a low crime rate where you live.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
Joe Biden just told a Wisconsin crowd the GOP voted for a "$500 trillion dollar tax cut." WTH If you're gonna lie.. be outrageous!
Another Rush Limbaugh sound bite.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
My or shall I say, the governor of Fl is a rapepublican, my ex congressman is a rapepublican, allen west, who will soon be voted out. He was moved from my district. It will be retaken by Democrat Lois Frankel. Palm Beach County, Broward and Dade Counties will deliver the votes to re elect President Obama.
Our Democratic Senator Nelson will be re elected as well.

“Time to change the Boss”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Which makes it a doubly good thing (for you) that you only pretend to have been there...and I think that chickenhawks like Mitt would have been those most commonly fragged by the forty-seven percent.
My God! Can you be anymore ignorant or blindly nasty? You will stick with your mind haze to the very end, wont you? Disgustingly sad.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Mourdock supports the rapist to have visitation rights to the babies.
If your daughter was forced by Mourdock to have her rapists baby, would you welcome the rapist to Thanksgiving dinner and say , thanks for the gift from God?
If you actually believe, as apparently Ryan, Romney, Akin, Mourdock, Walsh, etc., do, that life begins at conception, then if you don't thank the rapist for the gift and shut down all fertility clinics and take hormonal contraceptives off the market, then you're a lying hypocrite guilty of murder...Why can't the reich be LOGICAL about their flights of EMOTION? Why aren't they establishing eighteen years of total care for every fertilized egg in the country? Ol' root of all evil?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey jackwagon, nice pants.
You voting for Arlen Spector again?
I never voted for Arlen. You voting for Bush again?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If make a typo here its because I'm laughing my ass off.
Just returned from an errand to the bank.
I tuned into Rush Limbaugh & he was talking to some military guy who was talking about sending a AC-130. into Benghazi.
And Lo & Behold, here comes "and so it goes" talking about AC130s.
Wow, Proof again that he is a Rush Limbaugh believer. No wonder his posts are full of lies.
Too funny,
Clear Channel is owned by Bain, Romney is Limbaughs boss.
These people on here are the dittoheads.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Powell endorse Obama in 2008 and an endorsement again in 2012 will not move the dail.
I know Powell is trying to push a book, but it looks silly when placed against the Obama's policies including the Arab Spring, Iran and now Benghazi. All things Independents are rejecting.
We can all hope that if Mitt is elected he starts a war with Iran.

So how will that turn out? Ain't no shock and awe that will shock and awe that crew.

Will we need to hide the cost so the Romney deficit will only reflect his top up agenda?

And what if Iran has no nukes? Some story about 500 tons of non-weapons grade yellowcake that was shipped to Canada?

And how many troops will we leave behind? In more ways than one.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Biden is insane and a national security threat
Biden Accuses Romney of $500 Trillion Tax Cut!
We already knew Fred was a dittohead
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're a fkn idiot and a clown Peppy__that bs your spewing is right out of the playbook of Glen Beck, Megyn Kelley and Lars Larson three lying pieces of sht. An hour away by what? F-115?
You mutts ignore reality and go with anything that you think will make Obama look stupid overlooking that you make yourselves look stupid.
The father of the SEAL (Woods) also said that the CIA annex was next door to the consulate___he said that on October 26th, is he that out of touch with what happened__or were his words taken out of context by clever media people with an agenda to sell.
That's Peppy. We call him the Pantload of Propaganda here at the office.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 727,521 - 727,540 of1,077,960
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Ebay's 21-Day Hold on Sellers' PAYPAL Funds ... (Apr '13) 3 min David 24
Amy 7-22 5 min squishymama 10
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 5 min hands on AR 7
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 min Uzi 67,836
vote blank in 2016 unless you support Hillary. 14 min hands on AR 5
Snowden plans to work on easy-to-use privacy tools 14 min Ian Paul 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min NegLuvr 174,416
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info