Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,375)

Showing posts 727,481 - 727,500 of1,036,702
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Fake Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "too." For God's sake learn the simple stuff before you go running off down the road proclaiming the second coming.
Exactly the reason why baby formula and rectal thermometers are illegal in New York New York... They cause to much brain damage you idiot...
-
It's the culture...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're not that stupid__Carol is but not you.
He won't budge on the 09 records which would/could be the damaging ones. If he was granted amnesty__and there is a good chance that he was__it would ruin his chances for POTUS. He's dragged his feet on his taxes throughout his political career even being called out on it by McCain and then this time around by the entire (R) lineup and Ron Paul in particular.
Most people can fit fit their feral income tax returns into an envelope__people in Romney's business/earning range need footlockers__Trump probably needs ten footlockers.
There is no one at the IRS capable of sorting through all that bullsht so they take the accounting firms word on the millions due and might quibble over a small item like $90,000 for a dancing horse. But offshore accounts add a twist, for reasons that even a stooge like you should grasp, the IRS has no, nada, zippo zero subpoena power in "certain" places and namely those places where Mitt has his money hidden.
Did you see the mutt truck? www.sitnstaypetcafe.com/home_page.html
Considering Obama won't budge on releasing anything about his past, guess that gate swings both ways then, doesn't it?
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He11 yeah, sex is after all the poor mans opera. That's all those Okies do__that's all they can afford to do thus the state song Okapoka.
Find another state song that ends with a "Yeeow"
Flies are attracted to shit Realtime.. What attracted your loser dumbass to fake Jane??
-
It's the culture...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I DID answer you. You are flawed....you apparently missed it. If you want to know about squirrel, scroll back. I'm not answering again if you're not sharp enough to catch it the first time around.
Secondly, P.J. O'Rourke is not the "Preezy of the Steezy" and can talk any filthy way he wants to. However, I would prefer a president of the United States who is capable of behaving and speaking like an adult...not a "cool" comedian who thinks he is clever in using language of a middle schooler.
JMHO.
Yeah, I suppose I forgot to mention that I don't read back, I'm a FORWARD kinda guy. So we're good on Bruster's then?

SNACKS???
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>YOU.
$5 Million to a charity of obama's choice if obama releases his sealed records... What is obama hiding?- Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why is obama losing?- Why are you a Realtime loser?
-
It's the culture...
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You get that when no one likes the candidate you run against him. Who wants Romney? Certainly not the tea party. certainly not he religious right, certainly not the far right.
The funny part if Romney wins, they will be stuck with him for 8 years.
WHHHhhheeeeeee ... spin me ... spin me ... whhhhhhHHHHHHEEEEE

Putz.
chris klaft

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

as long i live ,obama will be president for next decade.....
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Ridiculous Carol, par for the course for you though.
Mitt released partial returns and skipped 09 which was the amnesty year. The legitimate summary was a short statement provided by one of Bain Capital's accounting firms.
The man has Swiss accounts, Cayman accounts, a difficult to understand Bermuda enterprise and God only knows what else.
Your Trump observation highlights your vapidity.
Since Homer never answered, I'll ask if you would snuggle with a puggle?

http://animaltracks.today.com/_news/2012/10/2...

Because I know I would.
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I suppose I forgot to mention that I don't read back, I'm a FORWARD kinda guy. So we're good on Bruster's then?
SNACKS???
Ignorance isn't just born Realtime... You create idiot...
-
What is obama hiding?- Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why is obama losing?- Why are you a loser Realtime?
-
It's the culture...
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Somebody like Romney:

GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney leads President Obama by 3 points nationally, according to the closely watched Gallup daily tracking poll.

Romney takes 50 percent to Obama's 47 in the poll of likely voters, released Thursday. That’s unchanged from Wednesday’s daily tracking poll.

... I personally don't care who removes Da Bammy.

DEFEAT OBAMA!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>YOU.
Uhhh...you were the one who brought it up.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

chris klaft wrote:
Hope you have the fatal one tonight.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
When Mitt Romney assailed Americans who he claimed don't pay federal income taxes during his infamous 47 percent rant in May, one of the guests in the room for this intimate Boca Raton fundraiser was a convicted tax cheat who had gone to jail for failing to pay a quarter of a million dollars owed to Uncle Sam.
James Batmasian, an influential Florida developer and philanthropist, was among the well-heeled crowd at this $50,000-a-plate dinner, which was held at the home of private equity mogul Marc Leder. According to his wife, Marta Batmasian, a member of Romney's Florida finance committee, her husband had attended as her guest after she was "invited for being a donor at the required level." Weeks before the event, she had contributed $50,000 to the Romney presidential effort.
In 2008, James Batmasian pled guilty to a felony tax evasion charge for failing to pay more than $250,000 in federal taxes for employees at his company, Investments Limited. He was sentenced to eight months at a South Carolina federal prison and a subsequent two years of supervised release. Along with serving prison time, he had to pay the outstanding taxes and was also fined an additional $30,000. At the time, he was the largest property owner in downtown Boca Raton. Following his conviction, Batmasian, an attorney, was suspended from practicing law by the Florida Supreme Court.
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/10/r...
What is this now? Slander by proxy? What about all the shady characters in Obama's past like Bill Ayres, Reverand Wright, ad nauseum. Oh, but they don't count, right?

Boy you guys are REALLY desparate! It shows...you might want to fall back and take a deep breath before you get hysterical over another nonrelevant tidbit.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Auto bailout back and forth turns to Delphi pensions

...(spun off from General Motors in 1999) were excluded from some pension benefits received by Delphi unionized employees. Called “top-ups,” these are essentially an additional retirement benefit meant to cover the difference in value should their pensions be eroded or not completely fulfilled for some reason.

House Speaker John Boehner, who has kept up a steady drumbeat of press releases on the subject this week, on Thursday called on the White House to release documents showing its role in the decision.
“The administration should stop stonewalling and start turning over all of the information requested by Congress at once,” Boehner said in a statement.“If the White House is going to boast about its auto bailout, it has an obligation to explain its involvement.”

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1012/829...

Johnstone30
Party: Conservative
Reply #1
Oct. 25, 2012 - 5:56 PM EST
Obama also screwed taxpayers with his mismanagement of the managed bankruptcy for the auto industry, costing taxpayers some $43 billion dollars only for the reason that he wanted to reward his UAW campaign contributors with short term gains. There is a 25 billion dollar loss which the US Treasury admitted to a couple of months ago, plus another 18 billion dollars in foregone treasury receipts resulting from Obama inexplicably granting GM a $45 billion dollar carry forward loss. Normally when companies enter bankruptcy, carry-forward losses disappear or are greatly limited under IRS section 382, which kicks in when ownership changes by more than 50 percentage points.
In his original op-ed in the NY Times in November, 2008, Mitt Romney called for a managed bankruptcy, cost restructuring and re-emergence of the auto industry in a way that would be a win-win for taxpayers and the auto industry. He wasn't opposed to Federal help, but he wanted to give it in a way that would protect taxpayers' interests.
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

chris klaft wrote:
In Nazi Germany,you would have gladly taken a "Government Stimulus Job" throwing bodies into the furnaces and think you were on the "Left Side" of Liberalism, until the Elites throw you in last...
-
It's the culture...
VOTING FOR THE SKIN

Vass, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

08:39 AM ET
Colin Powell endorses Obama

Colin Powell is endorsing President Barack Obama in the election. He announced his decision Thursday on "CBS This Morning."

The former U.S. secretary of state, who served under President George W. Bush, made news four years ago when he pledged his support for Obama. Powell recently spoke with CNN's Fareed Zakaria about President Obama's foreign policy record.

I HAVE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR THIS GUY WHO IS VOTING
FOR THE SKIN.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Boehner presses Obama for Libya answers

Congress’s top Republican is pressing President Barack Obama to provide clearer answers about what led to last month’s fatal assault in Benghazi.
In a letter dated Thursday, Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) said Obama, as commander-in-chief, is in the best position to explain the administration’s policies and response to the attacks at the U.S. Consulate there, which killed U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other diplomatic officials.

“Mr. President, our country will not be able to move on from the tragedy of Sept. 11, 2012 until the public better understands the answers to these key questions and concerns,” Boehner wrote to Obama.“I request you publicly address the public regarding these issues as soon as possible.”
Among the points Boehner wants Obama to

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1012/828...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I suppose I forgot to mention that I don't read back, I'm a FORWARD kinda guy. So we're good on Bruster's then?
SNACKS???
Wasn't that General Custer's last word? Before he and his men were massacred at the Battle of Little Big Horn?

Hey, you'll think this is funny but I almost wrote Muster instead of Custer...must have been thinking of Colonel Mustard...you know, form the Clue game.
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Deltona Florida is the most racist and bigoted hick town in Central Florida...
-
It's the culture...
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

National Debt:$16.2 TRILLION

The estimated population of the United States is 313,751,366 so each citizen's share of this debt is $51,629.08.

Come on moochers, pay up!

Re-elect Da Bammy and pay even more.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 727,481 - 727,500 of1,036,702
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Scrutiny 167,717
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 min Catfish Hunter 96,275
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min Religionthebiglie 47,174
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 27 min Eric 65,547
Music Artists A to Z 37 min _Zoey_ 99
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min litesong 43,160
Abby 4-23 1 hr PEllen 29
Amy 4-23 2 hr cheluzal 40
ask amy 4-22 8 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE