Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,373)

Showing posts 727,441 - 727,460 of1,071,550
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican senate candidates will be swept into office by President Romney's landslide.
President Romney will win 44 states, 400+ electoral votes and a filibuster proof senate repeating President Reagan's crushing defeat of Carter in 1980. On Jan 20, 2013, as his first act as president, President Romney will sign the repeal of ObamaCare.
Hard to believe, but Romney is on a role.

Fred, read Peggy Noonan latest WSJ editorial, it's great.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Chris Matthews should be working for Romney's campaign.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

They must have gotten to him after this interview and read him the riot act.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
republicans cut the budget for embassy security.
In sworn Congressional testimony Lamb, who is in charge of embassy security, denied funding was cause of her removing security teams.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Jane Says wrote:
As I posted yesterday, for Lily a post without the word "rape" is like a day without sunshine. But the word is a real time saver after having to type "vaginal probe" in every one of her posts earlier.
A recently proposed Pennsylvania House bill that would have limited benefits to low-income women who give birth while on welfare unless they can prove their pregnancy is a result of rape has been withdrawn.

According to The Daily Beast, the bill was quickly met with backlash after it was reported Thursday
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Obama does not understand people and their problems. He only understands manipulation and narcissism. Obama will deliver us to destruction
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Well since they started out as Bushphones I'd have to go back and research the Bush administration to see when they became more than for just emergencies only. I'm sure Bush fcked that up too.
Hey jackwagon, nice pants.

You voting for Arlen Spector again?
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>reeltime (sonicfilter) Post #523724:- I live in redneckville where the welfare bums can be assessed by the number of cars they have sitting on jacks behind my trailer. And I'm damn sick and tired of paying their way. Bunch of lazy lowlife white folks who breed like rabbits and expect the world to just deal with their undisciplined offspring.
-
What is obama hiding?
-
What ate you hiding sonicmoron?
-
It's the culture...
Just so you know......I moved.

As you can see, I[!] had no choice.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You would?
Why cause she is black.
This election has turned you into a ugly racist.
After Obama wins you should get some help.
The "Obama girl" in 2008 was pretty white as I recall.

That poster's avatar looked like a young girl.

Give the racism desperation a rest.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I guess as long as he wasn't wearing the same "mom jeans" Obama likes to wear, he can believe his Levis will provide him longevity. It's harmless. Besides, his grandfather told him that. It would be disrespectful to correct him.
Mom Jeans? Willard says he loves Mom Jeans:

http://mittromneyisatool.com/wp-content/uploa...
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

October Surprise is Obama should be impeached for incompetent admin- 3 request denied to stop Benghazi Attacks.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
A recently proposed Pennsylvania House bill that would have limited benefits to low-income women who give birth while on welfare unless they can prove their pregnancy is a result of rape has been withdrawn.
According to The Daily Beast, the bill was quickly met with backlash after it was reported Thursday
All cried out, Booby? LOL
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred was retweeted!
The Benghazi disaster is an eery replay of the hostage rescue in Iran. Both episodes are an example of the epic failure of the president.
Absolutely shameful all the way through. I hope his cover up blows up in his face, just like Nixon.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes fred read Peggy Noonan.

Too late Peggy...fred knew the Kenyan sucked in 2008 while you pulled your dress over your head for him
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
As it unravels, the story becomes more and more shocking. The CIA requested three times to go in with a rescue mission and were denied all three times. Military support was less than hour away. Lasers were pointed at the mortars for our military to take them out. Obama and his cabinet went into an emergency meeting about an hour after the start of the attack. They watched the live feed and did nothing.
The father of the seal says he despises the lying from the white house, but forgives them all. I would be pissed. Community organizers are not cut out for this type of morale courage. All Obama was thinking about was the election, pathetic.
It's just plain unbelievable.

The cheerleaders have apparently been on an extended break for the past month and a half.

They picked this guy and are now hiding under their desks so he might just get reelected by their deafening silence this time.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Gunner wrote:
'Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?'
Biden's bizarre question to father of Navy SEAL who died in Benghazi attack.
What a complete idiot.
I don't suppose you have a link to Woods senior actually making that statement do you?
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
Uh oh.
Romney dips to 26.1% chance of winning 270 electoral votes.
Go all in on your guy, baggers.
Lol
The Kenyan raped and murdered the America ambassador to Libya.

AC-130U Gunship was On-Scene in Benghazi, Obama Admin Refused to Let It Fire
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

As far as "impeachable offenses" go, Benghazi might very well be the best (worst?) example in American history.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney is on a "role"??? Which one is he playing now? Face facts, Fauxers, the guy just isn't electable...looks, acts, talks, thinks like the f*ck that fired your dad right before Chirstmas..."Oh, stop it. Just stop it. This is hard..."
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily are you losing it? How would you take it if someone said black men are deviant criminals that hate all white people and are bloodsuckers on society? You may think your hatred is justified but it isn't.
Apples and oranges. The Rapepublican party has brought forth over 1000 anti womens reproductive rights legislation. You have Senate candidates now who are advocating for rape, saying it's Gods will?
You have Presidential candidate who has no balls to tell these rapists to stop it. What does that mean that Mitt Romney is endorsing Mourdock? It means that he has absolutely no regard for women, just poopoos it away as if it's nothing.
Every single republican man and woman and members of elected office should be in complete outrage and denounce this sick talk.
But all we hear is crickets.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

I am a loyal Mexican/Chinese American. I do not want to see this country polluted by Mulim scum. Let's get out there and keep America for the Americans! Who's with me? I just read that they may postpone voting a few days because of the hurricane? Also that gas prices are predicted to rise because of the hurricane. And shrimp are goin to be ferociously expensive soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 727,441 - 727,460 of1,071,550
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 min Frijoles 68,121
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min edogxxx 97,428
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min Washington DC 45,439
Abby 7-10 32 min Cass 10
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 37 min Cali Girl 2014 48,682
Amy 7-10 1 hr Julie 8
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 173,549
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info