Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
727,421 - 727,440 of 1,096,630 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
As it unravels, the story becomes more and more shocking. The CIA requested three times to go in with a rescue mission and were denied all three times. Military support was less than hour away. Lasers were pointed at the mortars for our military to take them out. Obama and his cabinet went into an emergency meeting about an hour after the start of the attack. They watched the live feed and did nothing.
The father of the seal says he despises the lying from the white house, but forgives them all. I would be pissed. Community organizers are not cut out for this type of morale courage. All Obama was thinking about was the election, pathetic.
It's just plain unbelievable.

The cheerleaders have apparently been on an extended break for the past month and a half.

They picked this guy and are now hiding under their desks so he might just get reelected by their deafening silence this time.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Gunner wrote:
'Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?'
Biden's bizarre question to father of Navy SEAL who died in Benghazi attack.
What a complete idiot.
I don't suppose you have a link to Woods senior actually making that statement do you?
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
Uh oh.
Romney dips to 26.1% chance of winning 270 electoral votes.
Go all in on your guy, baggers.
Lol
The Kenyan raped and murdered the America ambassador to Libya.

AC-130U Gunship was On-Scene in Benghazi, Obama Admin Refused to Let It Fire
And so it goes

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

As far as "impeachable offenses" go, Benghazi might very well be the best (worst?) example in American history.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to believe, but Romney is on a role.
Fred, read Peggy Noonan latest WSJ editorial, it's great.
Romney is on a "role"??? Which one is he playing now? Face facts, Fauxers, the guy just isn't electable...looks, acts, talks, thinks like the f*ck that fired your dad right before Chirstmas..."Oh, stop it. Just stop it. This is hard..."
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily are you losing it? How would you take it if someone said black men are deviant criminals that hate all white people and are bloodsuckers on society? You may think your hatred is justified but it isn't.
Apples and oranges. The Rapepublican party has brought forth over 1000 anti womens reproductive rights legislation. You have Senate candidates now who are advocating for rape, saying it's Gods will?
You have Presidential candidate who has no balls to tell these rapists to stop it. What does that mean that Mitt Romney is endorsing Mourdock? It means that he has absolutely no regard for women, just poopoos it away as if it's nothing.
Every single republican man and woman and members of elected office should be in complete outrage and denounce this sick talk.
But all we hear is crickets.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

I am a loyal Mexican/Chinese American. I do not want to see this country polluted by Mulim scum. Let's get out there and keep America for the Americans! Who's with me? I just read that they may postpone voting a few days because of the hurricane? Also that gas prices are predicted to rise because of the hurricane. And shrimp are goin to be ferociously expensive soon.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

McCain Dumps On Powell Again: He ‘Got Us Into Iraq’

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/10/mcc...

Is a Republican, who voted for it, finally admitting that the Iraq war was a bad thing?

Or is he trying to say Powell lied?

Take your pick on that one. All works out the same.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely shameful all the way through. I hope his cover up blows up in his face, just like Nixon.
The CIA and military are leaking like a sieve. The MSM will have trouble avoiding the story.

The Kenyan knew the attack was under way and went to bed. The next day he flew to Las Vegas to party with Beyonce and Jay Z.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Colin Powell’s New Book: Bush Administration Never Debated Iraq War

In the book, Powell also describes how he felt about the Bush White House’s original WMD case.“It was a disaster. It was incoherent,” he writes.“I learned later that Scooter Libby, Vice President Cheney’s chief of staff, had authored the unusable presentation, not the NSC staff. And several years after that, I learned from Dr. Rice that the idea of using Libby had come from the Vice President, who had persuaded the President to have Libby, a lawyer, write the ‘case’ as a lawyer’s brief and not as an intelligence assessment.”

Powell also reveals that he fought Dick Cheney‘s attempts to add “assertions that had been rejected months earlier to links between Iraq and 9/11 and other terrorist acts.”

http://www.mediaite.com/online/colin-powells-...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

" Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?"

Wtf is wrong with you loony left wingers. You have some serious malfunctions!
And so it goes

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely shameful all the way through. I hope his cover up blows up in his face, just like Nixon.
More than just a cover-up -unspeakable incompetency as denied Annex CIA operatives request to assist consulate 3 times. They let people die playing to end their policy.

I say let's answer Obama's request for re-election with -Denied. Denied. Denied.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Colin Powell’s New Book: Bush Administration Never Debated Iraq War
In the book, Powell also describes how he felt about the Bush White House’s original WMD case.“It was a disaster. It was incoherent,” he writes.“I learned later that Scooter Libby, Vice President Cheney’s chief of staff, had authored the unusable presentation, not the NSC staff. And several years after that, I learned from Dr. Rice that the idea of using Libby had come from the Vice President, who had persuaded the President to have Libby, a lawyer, write the ‘case’ as a lawyer’s brief and not as an intelligence assessment.”
Powell also reveals that he fought Dick Cheney‘s attempts to add “assertions that had been rejected months earlier to links between Iraq and 9/11 and other terrorist acts.”
http://www.mediaite.com/online/colin-powells-...
Who and Who?

This is about Obama and Romney
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
Chris Matthews should be working for Romney's campaign.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AcvjbQ_GRd0XX
They must have gotten to him after this interview and read him the riot act.
Fri Oct 26, 2012 at 09:10 AM PDT.

Republicans determined to get Mourdock elected, God's rape babies and all

Mitch McConnell has raised big bucks for him. Chris Christie, John McCain and scores of Senate Republicans have lent Mourdock help on the stump — and they don’t appear to be abandoning him despite his controversial remarks that God intended that pregnancies resulting from rape should happen.
All told, the National Republican Senatorial Committee — which backed Lugar in the GOP primary— will spend $5 million boosting Mourdock. Crossroads GPS, the secret-money group co-founded by Karl Rove, is expected to drop an additional $4 million into the race.
Even before he made headlines with the remarks and non-apology, Mourdock was locked in a tight race with conservative Democrat Joe Donnelly, and with Todd Akin's "legitimate rape" comments having made the Missouri Senate seat that much harder to win, Republicans really need Indiana. So even though his unfortunate-for-them phrasing of what's in the Republican platform has created some uncomfortable publicity, Mourdock's their guy and they're proud to stand with him.

http://www.dailykos.com/
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know......I moved.
As you can see, I[!] had no choice.
GALLUP: ROMNEY 51, OBAMA 46. And Obama’s approval down 3 from yesterday to 48. Benghazi fallout?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like Homer is in the direct path of the storm once it pushes through New Jersey. Fortunately Bush is no longer president so we should be fine.
First outer bands of rain hitting here now.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

The current economic and social crisis threatens to plunge the United States into another Civil War. This will be a war between the races. Such a forecast was made by the experts of the analytical center of the U.S. military base Fort Leavenworth (Kansas) Kevin Benson and professor at the University of Kansas, Jennifer Weber.

"By 2016, the unemployment rate will remain close to double-digit numerical values, small businesses will not be able to repay their loans, taxes on the middle class will remain high," wrote Benson and Weber. The noisy minority with high social status will be able to cause fear and manipulate the behavior of people of color and immigrants. There will be a social explosion in the country after nearly ten years of harsh rhetoric on the right-wing dominance of immigrants.

As a result, conditions will be created for a rebellion of conservative forces who receive support from the Tea Party and the radical right-wing groups similar to the KKK. Under the proposed scenario, a civil war will begin with the capture of the city hall in South Carolina by the right-wing extremists. It turns out that the U.S. has already developed a detailed plan for the suppression of such uprising. It is included in the list of immediate action by the U.S. Armed Forces for 2016 - 2028. Camps, allegedly intended for evacuation due to natural disasters, have already been prepared, and the National Security Department has purchased enough special hollow point bullets to shoot the entire U.S. population more than once.

In this context, the Duma hearings on "The issues of human rights in the United States" held last Monday do not look like an anachronism.

Lyuba Lulko
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama is going on MSNBC for the first time in a very long time.
The president will appear on "Morning Joe" on Monday, October 29th, the network announced Friday. He will tape an interview with Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski in New Hampshire on the Saturday before the chat airs.
a live interview would be much better than a taped and edited commercial....

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Apples and oranges. The Rapepublican party has brought forth over 1000 anti womens reproductive rights legislation. You have Senate candidates now who are advocating for rape, saying it's Gods will?
You have Presidential candidate who has no balls to tell these rapists to stop it. What does that mean that Mitt Romney is endorsing Mourdock? It means that he has absolutely no regard for women, just poopoos it away as if it's nothing.
Every single republican man and woman and members of elected office should be in complete outrage and denounce this sick talk.
But all we hear is crickets.
http://stmedia.startribune.com /images/sack102612.jpg
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
As far as "impeachable offenses" go, Benghazi might very well be the best (worst?) example in American history.
You're like a frickin joke aren't you?? Without a clue what actually happened or why you make that sort of stupid statement???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE