Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#785062 Oct 26, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Mourdock and Akin should subject themselves to a means testing; get raped and then get back to us.
Rape is rape, it is a crime.
Rape is not sex. It is hatred and control of women.
Even women in their 80's are victims of rape.
You are an idiot.
the fact is that women who drink, use drugs, go to bars, and dress provocatively are more likely to be raped than those who do not behave in that manner.....that's not an excuse or a justification, just a fact.....
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#785063 Oct 26, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>He's a bully. Always has been, always will be; all the Rapepubicans are. "(November 5, 2012) is up with a story saying Mitt Romney, as a bishop in the Mormon church in the '80s, pressured a woman not to have an abortion even though she needed it to survive:
"In 1983, Carrel [Hilton], already a mother of four, was in her eighth week of pregnancy when she developed a potentially lethal blood clot. She was given an overdose of the blood thinner Heparin, which caused severe internal bleeding and extensive damage to her kidneys. On the verge of needing a transplant, doctors recommended she terminate the pregnancy to save her life...
"Romney visited repeatedly to badger her into carrying the child to term. Romney's behavior prompted his church superior, Harvard-trained physician Dr. Gordon Williams, to intercede."
There's also a story about how a former baby-sitter to the Romney boys who had previously looked up to Mitt as a father figure was disillusioned when she went to the Romneys for moral support after a surprise pregnancy and Romney pushed her to give up her son for adoption to a "Mormon couple in good standing" or face excommunication from the Mormon church.
Nice guy. Sounds very reasonable. Women who vote for him are committing vaginal treason."
The mormons view women as babymakers. Single women are dismissed.
All women should be married and subservient to their husbands. There were no women or minorities at Bain.
Mitt did not denounce Mourdock or Akin. Therefore, he is in agreement with the rapists.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#785064 Oct 26, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> First outer bands of rain hitting here now.
Yeah, the first outer bands are just starting here too. What a coincidence eh?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#785066 Oct 26, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>The story comes straight from "The Blaze." That should be all you need to know...BTW, Cheney, Beck, and Ryan did a Mittless fundraiser last night--want to keep the Ryan off air?
Yeah, and she's still sucking that bone to shreds. Where are the tax returns Willard?
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#785067 Oct 26, 2012
A vote for Obama is a vote for theft, imprisonment and murder. He says so himself, through his signing of the National Defense Authorization Act.

It is time to ostracize Obama supporters
By Mark McGrew

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/1...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#785068 Oct 26, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, then, you're just wishy-washy. You said everyone agrees the abuses in government and corporations has to stop.
That's what the Tea Party was all about. Accountability across the board.
Now you say, because of that, they're racists.
You should change your topix name to Chris Matthews.
I did not say because of that, you did.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#785069 Oct 26, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
unfortunately, cowardice is probably not impeachable.....
scumbags like Obama got shot by their own men in Vietnam....
Which makes it a doubly good thing (for you) that you only pretend to have been there...and I think that chickenhawks like Mitt would have been those most commonly fragged by the forty-seven percent.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#785070 Oct 26, 2012
<quoted text>
Mourdock and Akin should subject themselves to a means testing; get raped and then get back to us.
Rape is rape, it is a crime.
Rape is not sex. It is hatred and control of women.
Even women in their 80's are victims of rape.
You are an idiot.
Wow, that was profound.

Still trying to get the votes of the floppy vagina crowd. Don't worry those loons are voting for Obama -the saner women are voting with lady smarts. No smart woman thinks anyone is supporting RAPE.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#785071 Oct 26, 2012
Biden is in my state of Wisconsin today in Oshkosh. Vice President Joe Biden claims at a campaign event in Wisconsin that Republicans voted for a "$500 Trillion Tax Cut"

"But you can't erase what you've already done, they've voted to extend tax cuts for the very wealthy, giving a $500 trillion dollar tax-cut to 120,000 families.

One heart beat away from the presidency. No American should have to live with this type of fear.

http://nation.foxnews.com/joe-biden/2012/10/2...
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#785072 Oct 26, 2012
<quoted text>
Rape doesn't affect normal people? Oh really now?
very few people at all...about one in 4,000.....

the rotten economy affects everybody
fred

Milford, CT

#785073 Oct 26, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>The story comes straight from "The Blaze." That should be all you need to know...BTW, Cheney, Beck, and Ryan did a Mittless fundraiser last night--want to keep the Ryan off air?
Joe Biden is insane and a national security threat

Biden Accuses Romney of $500 Trillion Tax Cut!
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#785074 Oct 26, 2012
Message from BarackObama to our people overseas: "You're on your own, suckers!"
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#785075 Oct 26, 2012
<quoted text>
All women should be married and subservient to their husbands. There were no women or minorities at Bain.
Mitt did not denounce Mourdock or Akin. Therefore, he is in agreement with the rapists.
it's the economy, stupid...

and a treasonous coward in the White House.../
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#785076 Oct 26, 2012
Joe Biden just told a Wisconsin crowd the GOP voted for a "$500 trillion dollar tax cut." WTH If you're gonna lie.. be outrageous!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#785077 Oct 26, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
It is total looney to claim your opponent supports rape!
I am greatful to Mourdock and Akin for coming out in favor of rape. If they had kept their mouths shut, they may have actually gotten elected.
Meanwhile; have a bowl of Rape-Nuts

http://bigez.smugmug.com/Humor/sharepix/38515... #!i=2174724578&k=B9jq4D6 &lb=1&s=A
fred

Milford, CT

#785078 Oct 26, 2012
<quoted text>
fred was retweeted!

Your Tweet was retweeted!

The Benghazi disaster is an eery replay of the hostage rescue in Iran. Both episodes are an example of the epic failure of the president.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#785079 Oct 26, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer should worry more about the Democrat leadership in his state not evacuating and protecting their citizens before the storm hits and then refusing to allow the Federal Government to take control until two days later after all heck has broken loose.
Of course, Homer would still blame Bush this time too.
My governor is a Republican, my rep is a Republican and I am surrounded by backwwod hillbillies (all Republicans). Come within 10 miles of my house you will not see an Obama sign unless it is to disparage him and written in crayon.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#785080 Oct 26, 2012
AC-130s are the opposite of stealth. Big, loud, mean, lethal, fearsome. One could have done a lot of good in Benghazi battle.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#785081 Oct 26, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Which makes it a doubly good thing (for you) that you only pretend to have been there...and I think that chickenhawks like Mitt would have been those most commonly fragged by the forty-seven percent.
never said I was there....or was not there....

unlike lying braggarts like Ghost and Realshit.....

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#785082 Oct 26, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
the fact is that women who drink, use drugs, go to bars, and dress provocatively are more likely to be raped than those who do not behave in that manner.....that's not an excuse or a justification, just a fact.....
What a moran! The entire article can be found under "Bad Science" "Women who drink alcohol, wear short skirts and are outgoing are more likely to be raped?“We found no evidence that that women who are more outgoing are more likely to be raped, this is completely inaccurate, we found no difference whatsoever. The alcohol thing is also completely wrong: if anything, we found that men reported they were willing to go further with women who are completely sober.”

And what about the Telegraph’s next claim, or rather, the Telegraph’s reassuringly distant and objective assertion that it is scientists who are now claiming that women who dress provocatively are more likely to be raped?

“We have found at the minute that people will go slightly further with women who are provocatively dressed, but this result is not statistically significant. Basically you can’t say that’s an effect, it could easily be the play of chance. I told the journalist it isn’t one of our main findings, you can’t say that. It’s not significant, which is why we’re not reporting it in our main analysis.”

So if the Telegraph are throwing blame around with rape, who do we blame for this story, and what do we do about it? On the one hand, we’re not naturally impressed with the newspaper.“When I saw the article my heart completely sank, and it made me really angry, given how sensitive this subject is. To be making claims like the Telegraph did, in my name, places all the blame on women, which is not what we were doing at all. I just felt really angry about how wrong they’d got this study.” Since I started sniffing around, and Sophia complained, the Telegraph have quietly changed the online copy of the article, although there has been no formal correction, and in any case, it remains inaccurate."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mera name bablu hai aur main aap sab se dosti k... 11 min bablu 1
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 20 min andet1987 1,490
Playboy offered Sarah Palin $4 Million to pose ... 1 hr Larry Flint 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 hr _Zoey_ 7,786
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,266
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 3 hr _Zoey_ 326
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr ritedownthemiddle 46,876
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 98,269
Amy 9-23-14 6 hr edogxxx 21
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••