Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
727,381 - 727,400 of 1,096,753 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You really are nuckin' futs.
LOL
as i posted yesterday, for Lily a post without the word "rape" is like a day without sunshine. but the word is a real time saver after having to type "vaginal probe" in every one of her posts.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Lilybitch is on a crying jag at the moment ...

LOL

<She really has slipped a few cogs.>
And so it goes

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot! They were on a rescue mission; they're are lots of them and they do lots of them. "Of the 30 Americans killed, there were 22 Navy SEALs, three Air Force combat controllers and a dog handler, his dog and four crew members, a current U.S. official and a former U.S. official said on condition of anonymity because military officials were still notifying the families of the dead.
Most of the SEALs belonged to the same elite unit that killed Osama bin Laden, although they were not the same people who participated in the May raid into Pakistan that killed the al-Qaeda leader."
Strange Seal Team 6 was specifically targeted is your claim?
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't amazing how the Left loves doubling down on DUMB comments.
lily, forgets majority of Americans are NOT non-thinking Media Matters, Talking Memo, Think Progress brain dead parrots.
Your claims looks desperate and well ...brain dead. Only LOONs would believe anyone is supporting rape.
Be careful, the Left as you call it is not a united front as we are. They are a polyglot of every misfit, anarchist, and muslim psychopath and just when you think you've dealt with one of them three others pop up like Whack-A-Mole.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

And so it goes wrote:
The White House is refusing to say when Obama knew about the terrorist attack in BenGhazi.
Watergate and Benghazigate are on the same timeline ... election year - media silent - president wins - scandal breaks - impeachment looms - president steps aboard chopper and waves bye-bye ...

One difference: Nobody died at Watergate.
Lincoln Duncan

Griffin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>
You pathetic walabes take pride in your ignorance. Leosnotta and Lily are ready and waiting with open legs for you to dive between, and your little dog too for that matter!
cute and desperate?
attack people when Gov. Romney is on both sides of each issue
so which Romney will you end up with?
Romney is pro choice and pro life
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT THIS INSTANT!
And so it goes

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Obama campaign team spent more time concocting a story about a Muhammed video to cover their asses than protecting Amb. Stevens in Benghazi.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Just to let you know how bad crime is now in this city, someone stole MY yardsigns, and I don't have a yard.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

I was raped once. Ok, twice. It was horrible and for you people to keep bringing it up is horribly painful for me.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

CIA command told the CIA operators at the Annex twice to stand down rather than help the ambassador's team when shots were heard at approximately 9:40 pm.

They ignored and went to rescue those at the consulate.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, Homer always gets his facts twisted. Take today for example. Friday is casual day and Homer comes in wearing a new pair of Levis, an Obama t-shirt and a pair of nike running shoes made with child labor in china, go figure. Anyway, I want to ignore his obnoxious t-shirt so I say “hey nice pants”. He tells me that his grandfather told him that the key to longevity is good jeans. All I could do was say un-huh.
Well, I guess as long as he wasn't wearing the same "mom jeans" Obama likes to wear, he can believe his Levis will provide him longevity. It's harmless. Besides, his grandfather told him that. It would be disrespectful to correct him.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Watergate and Benghazigate are on the same timeline ... election year - media silent - president wins - scandal breaks - impeachment looms - president steps aboard chopper and waves bye-bye ...
One difference: Nobody died at Watergate.
The "President" did.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

I've actually had one of those ultrasounds and it wasn't so bad. I don't know what those lib women are complaining about? If their tits were on fire they'd be babbling about how you needed to give them a glass of water.
Lincoln Duncan

Griffin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
CIA command told the CIA operators at the Annex twice to stand down rather than help the ambassador's team when shots were heard at approximately 9:40 pm.
They ignored and went to rescue those at the consulate.
republicans cut the budget for embassy security.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Gallup: Romney up by 5pts, 51-46%. Obama approval down 3pts to 48%.

Keep talking about rape and lady parts- Obama
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

As I posted yesterday, for Lily a post without the word "rape" is like a day without sunshine. But the word is a real time saver after having to type "vaginal probe" in every one of her posts earlier.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
The Rape Party seems to have problems with the Senate take over
Republican senate candidates will be swept into office by President Romney's landslide.

President Romney will win 44 states, 400+ electoral votes and a filibuster proof senate repeating President Reagan's crushing defeat of Carter in 1980. On Jan 20, 2013, as his first act as president, President Romney will sign the repeal of ObamaCare.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
And I should care what a fat filthy lying kkkhunts opinion is why?
Hey, lily is as free as you are to post her viewpoints, sweetie.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
The Rape Party seems to have problems with the Senate take over
Democrats is the party of death guilty of murdering 54,000,000 babies.

Shame on you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••