Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
727,341 - 727,360 of 1,082,537 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Aug 12

AntiObama

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt is running and ducking the press regarding the pro rape candidates he is endorsing.
Vote for Mitt and you vote for rape farms. Women won't stand for this bullshit.
Nobody cares about your vagina, Fluker, Binders & Big Bird, silly.

Go have another swig of vodka.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

12 days till the treasonous bastard gets his eviction notice.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Damn it all to Mittens, Jason-Jay, but if you illiterates could even read your own sources, we might not laugh at you so much: "The problem here is that Planned Parenthood does not perform mammograms or even possess the necessary equipment to do so. As such, the organization certainly does not “provide” mammograms in the strict sense. Instead, its clinics provide referrals and direct low-income women toward resources to help pay for the procedure...
Still, Planned Parenthood contends that many women wouldn’t receive mammogram recommendations without the group.
“Like the vast majority of primary care physicians and ob-gyns, Planned Parenthood doctors and nurses refer patients to other facilities for mammograms based on breast exams, age or family history,” said Deborah Nucatola, the senior director of medical services for the organization.“For many women, Planned Parenthood is the only health-care provider they will see all year, and thus the only way they will get a referral for a mammogram.”
In terms of connecting women with financial resources, Planned Parenthood helps women find grants to pay for mammograms and hosts visits from mobile mammography vans."
What a non-response-

Obama lied when he said Planned Parenthood provides mammogram during the Late Show.

Washington Post states this is not true backed up with facts.

Your response changed neither of these things. Obama continues to repeat talking points although it has been shown repeatedly they are LIES and does it anyway.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I like Clint Eastwood and I am not going to disparage an old man. He is clearly wrong in this instance. Republicans refuse to compromise with the president so what would be the point in meeting with them.
May as well wait until he is re-elected, I feel the Republicans will be more open the compromise, I cannot image them being stubborn jackasses for another 4 years, if not another 4 years of the do nothing Congress.
"If they bring a knife...we'll bring a gun."

This was said pretty early on in his presidency.

Gives you a clearer picture.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Real-Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
cop pig? Why do you hate the police?
This should be interesting!!!!
The work was gig, not pig, Illiterate, but if the flatfoot fits...btw, there's nothing interesting about you, so maybe you should hook up with carol or jane?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
the Obamaphone program is so laden with abuse that it should be terminated, regardless of when it began.....
Well then write your representative as Realtime suggests, ask them to vote for the removal of the Bushphone program, Until then it will remain a lastly legacy of the Reagan/Bush Administrations which are far more responsible for the program than Obama ever was.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans, please remember this on November 6th.
Just had to go to Vegas the day after another 9/11 attack.

Absolutely mindboggling...

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
ObaMugabe lives large while America suffers
BUT OF COURSE: Spending At State Dinners Soars Under Obama.
President Obama has spent far more lavishly on White House state dinners than previous chief executives, blah, blah, etc.
More cutting and pasting, Fred? Here's an idea - why don't you try to write your own posts? It might help you be relevant in your replies and improve your critical thinking skills.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
Special Operations Teams were in Italy and could have flown to Benghazi in less than two hours. Reports that people at the annex had a laser on the mortar launch site and waited without any response.
Just an aside here. Mortar launch sites requires advance planning.
Sicily is how far from Benghazi? Where in Italy was the Spec Op team located?

Mortars are a pretty simple deal lady__they don't require a bunch of advance planning because the fire has to be adjusted. So far there is no word on the size of the mortars involved or the number of rounds fired.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You could have fooled the NAACP. They called nearly everyone in the Tea Party a racist.
I would agree with their assessment: nearly everyone in the Tea Party IS a racist.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
"If they bring a knife...we'll bring a gun."
This was said pretty early on in his presidency.
Gives you a clearer picture.
In what context was that said?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
Liberals forget that outing the young men that killed Bin Laden resulted in their Seal Team 6 helicopter shot down and team members died.
Wasn't them...damnit all to Murdock, but you fauxionally illiterates will believe anything.

AntiObama

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
Now people are dead. In Libya, the CIA asked for permission to help, but were told to "stand down".
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

A California man's Halloween yard decoration earned him a meeting with the Secret Service earlier this week.

In an interview with the Press-Enterprise, Eddie Million of Moreno Valley admitted that his addition of an effigy of President Barack Obama with a noose around its neck was a low point in his attempt to turn his house into a "spooky" scene for a Halloween party.

“I started thinking how bad it looked, and I took it down immediately,” Million told reporters after being questioned by Secret Service agents on Tuesday.“If I had it to do all over again, I absolutely wouldn’t have done it. It was not meant to offend anybody. It was just supposed to be a decoration.”

AntiObama

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>The work was gig, not pig, Illiterate, but if the flatfoot fits...btw, there's nothing interesting about you, so maybe you should hook up with carol or jane?
Of course, only a loon is interesting to a fellow loon like you.

How's Big Bird?

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
What a non-response-
Obama lied when he said Planned Parenthood provides mammogram during the Late Show.
Your response changed neither of these things. Obama continues to repeat talking points although it has been shown repeatedly they are LIES and does it anyway.
Oh, damn. I was looking forward to that segment - and I'll bet Letterman was, too.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Chris Matthews criticizes Obama on MSNBC in November 2011.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I mean REALLY disses him.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt is running and ducking the press regarding the pro rape candidates he is endorsing.
Vote for Mitt and you vote for rape farms. Women won't stand for this bullshit.
Obama captures the LOON vote with claim opponents are pro-rape.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Real-Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares about your vagina, Fluker, Binders & Big Bird, silly.
Go have another swig of vodka.
The Rapepublican Party is the party of misogynistic religious fanatics hellbent on raping, demeaning, destroying women.
The Rapepublican Taliban.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
What a non-response-
Way to go, Jason-Jay, just put your fingers in your ears, stick your fat tongue out, and keep on spinning...did the Prez say PP provided mammograms ON SITE? Referrals and funds seem to put a lie to your faux-based nonsense.LMAWLEAO@U

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info