Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
727,281 - 727,300 of 1,079,423 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Gunner

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Nancy, smart people already know about the fraud and liar that Obama is.
It is called research, and all indicates bad news for Obama.
Are you ready for the big heave ho a comin on November 6th, 2012?
Heave ho?
That's what I said when I threw your wife out of my squad car trunk.
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong, lady?
Get your feelings hurt on topix?
Maybe you should knit yourself a penis.
I'm not a lady, I have a penis, and I have a wife to play with it for me if I ask her too.
Delude yourself much?
You make it seem so incredibly easy, RETARD!
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>What a pity (as felt only by a real love-your-neighbor, feed-the-poor, organize-your-community, R'Money-is-rooted-in- all-evil Christian) that flo-DUH has no dick except Morris and Cheney but clearly IS one.(Don't you just love Peter Johnson, Jr., as an extremely appropriately named expert on all things dickish?) Need some help for the illiterate in comma usage? Write for free info.
The Kenyan raped and murdered the ambassador in Benghazi himself

CIA OPS 'DENIED HELP' DURING BENGHAZI
Fox News has learned from sources who were on the ground in Benghazi that an urgent request from the CIA annex for military back-up during the attack on the U.S. Consulate and subsequent attack several hours later was denied by officials in the CIA chain of command -- who also told the CIA operators twice to "stand down" rather than help the ambassador's team when shots were heard at approximately 9:40 p.m. in Benghazi on Sept. 11.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/26/ci...
Gunner

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>No, but you seem to be very psychotic and delusional.
Whose your Daddy?
Romney/Ryan 2012
You are a birther right?
dim

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Aw, Janey, homeless stalker of Manson Family Values, why don't you go through one of your typical disgustingly nonsensical rants to me? Being married, educated, employed, and DAR white, I just love your hate-filled racist diatribes...you just can't get right--and you surely can't buy it.
The likes of you questioning someone else "buying it"?

Funniest post all day!!!!
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Segretti, Chapin, Cheney, Rove, Atwater, Eskew, Marchant and Bauer, Donehue, Sproul, Shealy, McGee, Raymond, Tobin,...
Now what were you saying about thugs and dirty tricks?
The Kenyan mau mau is a corrupt wannabe dictator.

America gets it.

WHY THE BENGHAZI DEBACLE IS NOT JUST A FOREIGN POLICY ISSUE.“This week, President Obama has been campaigning on trust. But Benghazi and the cover-up that followed bear directly on the question of trust. Can President Obama be trusted to safeguard our rights and protect our people and interests? Benghazi tells us that he cannot be trusted to protect Americans and American interests, and he cannot be trusted to safeguard our basic, Constitutionally-guaranteed freedoms of speech and religion. He cannot even be trusted to tell the truth when the truth is obvious to everyone outside his administration and campaign. Though it happened on the other side of the world, the Benghazi attack is a character issue for Barack Obama now.”
Jimmy

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Wait a minute.
Gunner said we were winning then he left me here to be disemboweled.
Jane Says

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Oh, yes, yes, I see what you are doing. This is a new idea and I would very much like to try it...
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

OBama just keeps lying and really doesn't care if it is widely known he is. Continues PP gives mammograms myth on Late Night appearance.

Planned Parenthood does not perform mammograms or even possess the necessary equipment'

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...
Jimmy

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a lady, I have a penis, and I have a wife to play with it for me if I ask her too.
Delude yourself much?
I don't believe you.
You smell like a pusscceee.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Nancy, smart people already know about the fraud and liar that Obama is.
It is called research, and all indicates bad news for Obama.
Are you ready for the big heave ho a comin on November 6th, 2012?
"Research" that begins with Brietbart and ends with RedState, because smart sheeple know those are the best sources of objective facts.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Segretti, Chapin, Cheney, Rove, Atwater, Eskew, Marchant and Bauer, Donehue, Sproul, Shealy, McGee, Raymond, Tobin,...
Now what were you saying about thugs and dirty tricks?
ObaMugabe lives large while America suffers

BUT OF COURSE: Spending At State Dinners Soars Under Obama.

President Obama has spent far more lavishly on White House state dinners than previous chief executives, including nearly $1 million on a 2010 dinner for Mexico’s president, according to documents obtained by The Washington Examiner. Presidents have long used formal dinners to court foreign heads of state and to dish out fine food and wine to reward political, financial and show business celebrities and supporters.

But current and former government officials said the documents obtained by The Examiner point to an unprecedented upsurge in White House spending on such events.

The Obama extravaganza two years ago for Mexican President Felipe Calderon, which included a performance by pop star Beyonce, cost $969,793, or more than $4,700 per attendee, the documents show.

The Calderon dinner was held on the South Lawn in a massive tent adorned with decorated walls, hanging chandeliers, carpeting and a stage for Beyonce’s performance.

The dinner for the prime minister of India — which was famously crashed by Virginia couple Michaele and Tareq Salahi — cost nearly half a million dollars. Dinners for Chinese Premier Hu Jintao and British Prime Minister David Cameron were of the same level of extravagance.

A knowledgeable government official who made the documents available to The Examiner said the extravagant spending seemed unfair with so many Americans out of work.
Jane Says

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Hello? I am Jane Says. I am a good girl who listens to her parents and would never, never consider marriage under any circumstances (how am I doing, incidentally?)
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

bye bye wrote:
it`s time for the big O to start packing.
His days are numbered.
Obama gone January 20th, 2013, if not before, due to ineligibility.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter what you think Bozo, that program has been in place for many years__don't like it__write your congressman a letter. And while your at it mention the huge wastes that meals and wheels and the council on aging have become.
Tell that to this voter-

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Florida

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a lady!
That's pretty evident by your foul mouth, girlfriend.
Jane Says

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a lady, I have a penis, and I have a wife to play with it for me if I ask her too.
Delude yourself much?
Yes, yes, we understand. "Asking" is the same as "telling" in many rural parts of the great United States. Are you allowed to beat her if she doesn't comply as we are here? Women can be most disagreeable. I, too, had assumed you were female and therefore obliged to a man somewhere but I see you have cut out the middle-man.
Florida

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
OBama just keeps lying and really doesn't care if it is widely known he is. Continues PP gives mammograms myth on Late Night appearance.

Planned Parenthood does not perform mammograms or even possess the necessary equipment'

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...
Finally a fellow tea bagger.
Lets cross swords, dude.
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
The idiots don't realize they're admitting defeat by, and frustration with, those whose names they steal.
If they hi-jack your moniker, they admire you, but just can't tell you.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, only flattery gets them no where, kind of like the Democratic agenda.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Delude yourself much?
"if I ask her too"??? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeat on a splinter, but I do believe you're more Indiana than Louisville. How's that mall cop gig workin' for ya'?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

102 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,523
Abby 7-24 4 min Mister Tonka 25
Avoid Victory Auto Wreckers 4 min Wrecked 12
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 5 min bensleys thoughts 1
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 15 min Julie 353
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min truth 48,880
last post wins! (Dec '10) 26 min honeymylove 1,296
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 39 min edogxxx 97,521
Amy 7-24 45 min Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000